> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

139 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> JXD S7300 - Firmware (OS Android 4.1-4.2)
Good light
Message#1
03.03.13, 13:17
Old resident
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 709
Check in: 20.12.11

JXD S7300 - Official and custom firmware

PictureJXD S7300A, JXD S7300B, EXEQ ACE, Smaggi s370,! QU Smile Max 2
Description |Discussion | Purchase | Firmware | A source of information | Games

Theme Rules
Open up
Attached Image

1. In this topic are validall forum rulessavagemessiahzine.com!
  2. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super !!!thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
  3. If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put the "+".
  4. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonAttached Image
  5. Help make the branch cleaner and more useful! Use PODMOD - buttonsAttached Imagefor posting evaluation.
    Minus: flooding, offtopic, breaking the rules. Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.Thank you for understanding!
  6. Before asking a question,MANDATORYuse the search on the topic in the upper right corner of the pageAttached Image,
  7. MANDATORYread the capREPEATEDLY.
  8. If you have a problem - describe it as you canmore details!The more information from you - the more chances that youwill help!
  9. Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members.Try to write correctly.
  10. Any post is not on the topic (offtopic) or does not carry a semantic load (flood), as well as questions, the answers to which are in the cap -will be deleted without warning!

Current firmware version

Firmware working without bugs, ready immediately to use.

Firmware files and instructions posted in the messageWorking OPTIMUS PRIME ROM firmware from AndVaider, archive with firmware duplicated onMileandYandexdisks

Latest builds
4.1.2 legacy mod prime and new mod AOKP 4.3.1

Instructions

����� ��������. ������� �������� download

Immediately install the latest firmwareNot recommended. This is fraught with various troubles in obtaining the result. Therefore, when changing the firmware, you should do this in a certain order (along the chain). Chains for firmware such:

1.3 -> 1.5 -> 2.1The Chinese themselves write that you can only install version 2.1 on off 1.5, 1.7, 2.0.

2.1 -> 1.5 ->custom- if you need NCCE or SXELROM firmware. This is a reinsurance, but I had problems with a memory card just after 2.1.

custom -> 1.5 -> 2.1 - if you need to go to 2.1 with custom firmware

In different firmware as a result, we get a different amount of internal memory from 0 to 6 gigs. It depends on the differences in recovery: official 1.5 formats to one file system, 2.2 to another, which do not understand various unofficial versions of firmware. So you need to carefully read how to flash the unofficial version of the author, with which official version you need to go.

Standard firmware version with SD card

Official firmware

1) format the memory card with the utility in the kit (SDMaker.exe)
2) throw the aml_autoscript cleanup script there
3) insert the card and press the tablet power button while holding down the volume up button. The power button presses for a few seconds (3-5). The volume rocker keeps up to achieve the result.
4) turn off the console.
5) Delete the cleaning script from the memory card.
6) On the memory card in the root directory we place the firmware files:
factory_update_param.aml
patch.zip
uImage_recovery
update.zip
7) insert the card into the tablet and boot in the same way as in p.3. After a few seconds, the tablet firmware will start. Keep the volume until you get to the menu for the upgrade or install the firmware (android with stirring guts)

Attached Image

We are waiting for the completion of the firmware.

Video tutorial on firmware -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMz3BTr2c1Y

Custom firmware

For each custom firmware, the process itself has its own nuances. Therefore, it is recommended to watch the instructions for the preparation and process of the firmware directly in the theme with the selected custom firmware (see paragraphCurrent firmware versions).
The standard version is as follows:

1. Backup to PC
2. Download the * .zip file and unpack it to the root of the sd card

Inside there should be files: (example for NCCE firmware. Names of files * .zip can be different)

- factory_update_param.aml
- patch_NCCE.zip
- uImage_recovery
- update_NCCE.zip

3. Insert the SD card into the device turned off, press Volume + and Turn on at the same time (Hold volume until you get to the menu to upgrade or install the firmware (the android with moving internal). The power button can be released after the first changes on the screen (the color will change, the letters JXD or something else will seem)).

4. Wait for the reboot and enjoy!

Video sample for custom firmware:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJTx2Wg22GM

transition from Legacy to CyanogenMod

transition from Legacy to CyanogenMod
Go with Legacy in general, quite simple. You need to put the root of the memory card: the CWM recovery image, the CM firmware itself, the kernel update, Google Apps. Boot with the Vol + button pressed, get into the CWM. We do wipe:
1) wipe data / factory reset
2) wipe cache partition (seems to be included in point number 1, but just in case)
3) mounts and storage - format / data and / data / media
Then format the internal memory. It is important not to confuse the internal memory and microSD-flash drive, as I did. Well, at least there was a backup. In terms of cleaning - everything. Next install zip - choose zip from / storage / sdcard1, we put everything that is required. Then we put the kernel update. Everything, you can reboot and look at CM. If you need Google services - in the same way from the recovery and set them. In this sequence, everything worked out for me.

Links to specified files here

New core from dreikk

If you can not flash or revive. User tips for installing firmware and restoring from a "dead" state

Last working instructions for splicing and flashingfromnilefirst

Quick Recovery Guidefromilrus

Splicing InstructionsfromAsTeRoT

Den_duo @ 06/08/2016, 08:10*
Tablet recovery
To begin with, we will define malfunctions:
1. The tablet does not turn on (there is no indication of a green LED when pressing the "Power" button).
2. The tablet turns on (green LED indication when the "Power" button is pressed), there is no splash screen, the screen is not highlighted, there is no battery animation on the screen when the charger is connected.
3. The tablet turns on, the JXD screensaver appears, it is loading (the endless Game X screensaver), the GUI will not load.
4. The tablet turns on, it is downloading, it "hangs" at the GUI (Android graphical interface) download stage.
The points alleged malfunctions:
1. - Most likely a malfunction of the chipset, battery.
2. - Most likely a malfunction of the screen backlight, chipset.
3. - Possible firmware error, Android settings.
4. - Possible firmware error, Android settings.
Recovery options:
1. With experience and direct hands - disassembly, inspection, replacement of components.
2. Similar to clause 1.
3.4. Recovery boot (press and hold + Volume and Power button) to reset:
wipe media partition (select the item "Yes - delete all media data" - reset user data)
wipe cache partition
wipe data / factory reset (reset to factory settings)
Navigate the menu items with the Volume "+" "-" Power "Ok" button
If recovery recovery options fail
(in my case it was so), specialized software is needed:
1. Download USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22, or USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22 + official USB firmware.
2. We connect the tablet with the computer with a known USB cable.
3. Turn off the digital signature verification drivers in Windows.
4. Turn on the tablet with the Volume "-" clamped (we are guided by the power indicator, since in this mode the screen does not turn on !!!).
5. Unpack the USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22 (without Russian names in folders, for example C: \ livejxd \ USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22), install the driver from the USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22 \ _DRIVER \
6. Unpack the firmware (in any folder (I created a folder called image) in USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22, i.e. the path "USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22 \ image \ S7300-JXD-V4.2.1 -20131030 USB 升级 .ZIP "
7. Run the USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22 (ImageBurnTool.exe file) as administrator.
8. If everything is done correctly and the program saw the device, select the folder with our image "File ->Import Media Dir ->image "
9. Put ticks in erase nand, click Start /
10. We are waiting to achieve 100%.
11. Turn on the tablet.

This treatment is a miracle of a wonderful device

Symptoms: The recovery from SD from versions 1.3-2.1 inclusive was not loaded, respectively, the firmware was not installed for at least 20 minutes wait (even after all the standard manipulations associated with aml_autoscript, wipe, etc.). From versions 2.2.3 and higher, the installation went, but the device was terrible. The SD card did not work out, the system error popped up, the internal memory was 0, the connection to the computer via USB did not cause the device to be connected as a USB flash drive (do not transfer information from the BB to the device), that is, the reaction was zero. Shutting down the device programmatically, or rebooting programmatically, caused a full hang. Yes, and generally worked disgusting. Changing the memory mount points, it turned out to make the SD card an internal memory, and finally at least the SD card began to work, but all the other problems did not dare.
Most modif. Recovery could not mount and do anything with Data, system, cache, and emmc (internal memory), only a few could do something, such as for example CWM from CM, he could mount-format data, system, cache, BUT again still could not do anything with EMMC.
It was impossible to sew through the BB, as soon as it did not shaman, it did not rise above 73%. Doshamanilsya to the fact that eventually the BB stopped responding to the connection of the device, did not see it as a device.

Treatment: Fully recovered performance, gone all the glitches and problems, after using OTHER (modified) aml_autoscript, firmware 1.5 was installed immediately.

Conclusion: According to the results, Emmc (internal memory) glowed everywhere, as an extremely problematic area. And the whole thing was in the list of bad-blocks, they had to be erased.

The u-boot environment stores information that can be saved even after flashing with regular aml_autoscript (for example, a list of bad-blocks). Attached below aml_autoscript erases and her.
aml_full_erase.rar (255.85 KB)

Unpack the archive, make the SD card bootable (using SDmaker), drop two files from the archive into the root of the card (aml_autoscript and u-boot.bin). Turn on the tablet with the volume button held down, wait until it turns off. Make sure that erasing is done by trying to turn on the tablet without a memory card - the backlight on the black screen should light up. Turn off the tablet by long pressing the power button, and voila! Now everything is ready for flashing, BUT do not forget to remove aml_autoscript and u-boot.bin from the card, throw your firmware onto the card and shake as you are used to.
(Note: for aml script, u-boot from off 4.2.1 is taken)

Bonus: Can someone come in handy - concocted a signed script to install from the recovery, change the memory mount point. The vold.fstab inserted there changes the mount points so that the SD card becomes an internal memory. If you have a vold.fstab that suits you best, or just want to try another one, drop it into a ZIP archive in the system \ etc directory and replace it, then you can install the script through modified recovery programs such as TWRP, CWM.
InstallVold.zip (139,09 KB)

D-Man610 @ 03/30/2014, 19:59*
And so, my expected (maybe) and hateful (to me) instruction, the restoration of the apparatus. Maybe someone will help.
And so, if suddenly, with firmware of 2.1, your tablet does not react at all to the presence of firmware on a flash drive, and with firmware 2.2.3 and higher, during the firmware process, you get a media formatting error, then by itself you try recovery using a computer .

Attention: this is information, for those who manage to clean the memory - "erase nand", but the firmware itself does not work.

And so, we do everything according to the recovery instructions and get to the process in which we clean the memory before flashing. Put a tick on the "erase nand", as in the instructions, presses the start and wait for the completion of the process. After that, immediately try to install the firmware 2.1 from a flash drive. From myself I will add that I personally recommend formatting the flash drive before throwing the firmware files. If the firmware starts and ends without problems, then we rejoice, if the tablet still does not respond to the firmware files, then read on.
Download, firmware 1.5, put it, after cleaning, it should be installed. After that, we carry out the entire cleaning procedure again and set 2.1 already. For whatever reason, 2.1 can not be put without 1.5, I have not determined.
Thanks for attention.
Everything, I won this situation! In short, today I made an attempt to reinstall the firmware through the computer, perhaps I had to reboot the computer after installing the firewood device, which I did not do last time. Today I cut it in and from the first time I stitched everything, and I didn’t cut the console when I needed it. The firmware has reached 86 percent and is frozen. At the stage of sending patch.zip, but this did not prevent the device from successfully launching !!! Shorter memory is restored, the entire volume is visible. In the process of witchcraft with the device, I realized the following:
1. Not all firmwares get up straight when using kalatch menu recovery! Suppose 1.5 stock rises, XSkelrom rises, and 2.1.1 or 2.3.3 no longer, more precisely rises, but firstly not every time, due to error 0 or 7 (something about the SD card) or rises, but when you try to download The device hangs on the JXD inscription.
2. The standard android menu recovery helped me to recapture some of the memory, something in the region of 1.5-1.8 gigs! I don’t know that I’m there as a wipe, but after the wipe of this something, after loading the console, I saw the built-in SD, really like in the form of system memory, and not INTERNAL_SD. (Sorry for not writing exactly, just as many body movements were done before getting a thread of the result that I don’t remember exactly).
3. After flashing from a computer, installing firmware from a flash drive is restored in a standard way.
4. Even after the built-in memory became visible, upon completion of the firmware from the computer, when you try to mount it in the recovery from the roll, ERROR TO MOUNT EMMC also pops up.

Explained in detail:
1) First you use the aml_autoscript file. Then you delete the file from the memory card.
2) On the memory card you throw an official 2.1.
3) Hold Volume + and turn on the console. As soon as the screen is lit, release the power button.
4) Waiting for a green robot. Release the volume button. After the end of the firmware, the console will reboot and start.
5) Turn off the console, and throw on the memory card 4.2.1. (Firmware 2.1 from console NOT DELETE !!!)
6) Repeat steps 3 and 4.
So it was me who was stitching, and everything works fine for me.

defusoidusis @ 10/04/2013, 09:39*
In general, I flashed sxelROM and again lost memory. After a dozen flashing from 2.2, I decided to flash 1.5, and after it sxelROM. It helps, it seems 5.2GB. As far as I understood, in 2.2, another UBIFS file system is used (respectively, the size is slightly less than 4.9 GB, the rest probably eats the index), and the memory in sxelROM that does not understand it is lost. So, flashing sxelROM3-3.5 is necessary from official 1.5.
It is better to flash from the card, first we erase all the memory with a script, then we sew the necessary one through recovery. The console is not programmatically programmable in principle ...

[email protected], 23:37
Good evening. The problem is as follows. After the firmware, the prefix is ​​turned on, if only the sd card is installed in it and only made bootable in SDcardMaker. Without a card, just like with another card, the black screen and the green LED are on. It was stitched both with a computer and from a card. The firmware is different. Flash erased. The firmware passes without errors. What could be the problem?

Restored the console. I downloaded the recovery jxd s7300 v2 archive from the header. In USB-Burning-tool-v1.6.1.1228 erased flash. I prepared an sd card according to the instructions from the archive, threw ACE-Android_4.1-firmware on it. I stitched from the card. I went to the console settings and erased everything from the sd card. Turned off the console and without removing the card went into recovery (on the firmware that I sewed before, recovery did not start). Made all the available wipes. Rebooted, turned off, removed sd card, turned on. The console has started! Memory 4.91 GB.
P.S. When flashing via USB-Burning-tool-v1.6.1.1228 with Vol-clamped, the firmware went in a circle. With the clamped Vol + stitched without errors, but not included. USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22 stopped at 4% with an error: before loadSpl, identify return -1.

I put on charge for the night, and today I continued to revive EXEQ ACE. formatted and re-made the SD card.

it seems like EXEQ ACE was revived according to this scheme:

0. prepared a 2GB memory card with a bootloader.
1. Through the computer, erase the memory of the hand erase prog USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22
2. launched the cleanup script from the memory card through (vol + and power), turned off the console (hold power for 5 seconds)
3. Installed firmware 1.5 from the memory card - went to the settings, checked the memory - turned off the console.
4. I launched the cleaning script from the memory card through (vol + and power), turned off the console (hold power for 5 seconds)
5. installed the firmware 2.1 from the memory card - went to the settings, checked the memory - turned off the console.
6. installed the firmware 2.2.3 from the memory card - went to the settings, checked the memory - turned off the console.
7. Installed firmware 4.2.1 from the memory card - went to the settings, checked the memory - turned off the console.

Now the console normally turns off and on. Zakinu now games for emulators and potestyu a couple of days.

Options for the restoration of "brick"

(including returning to the normal state (5.5 gig) of internal memory, etc.) using a computer with instruction in pictures:based on version 1.7andbased on version 2.1

also recovery using a computer for those who have a "73% error" or "Error 81%" (I have not checked it myself yet, but there are positive reviews) - USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22:download hereordownload here
Sequence: Cleaning with a memory script, then through the BB in the USB-Burning-Tool v1.6.22, the operation "erase nand" is performed, then a flash drive is inserted: 1.5-2.1-2.2.3- Legacy. The amount of internal memory will change from 5, xhGB {1.5} to 4.96GB {2.1-2.2.3-Legacy}
Who has a problem with hanging up 73-75% and blinking the screen on the script will give some tips:
1) Blinking the screen is not scary. The main thing: they saw the inscription! Next, wait 5 minutes and you can safely continue to sew the device.
2) If the USB-Burning-tool rises by 73-75%, then set only the Erase nand checkbox and wait until the Erase complete message flashes the device 1.5 times from flash (instruction on official firmware starting from point 5). And yes, wait for the green robot, it will not appear immediately, but will appear.

Recovery Instructionsusing a computer separately:here

Recovery Instructionsfull brick ( with parsing consoles ) here
The instruction for restoring a full brick is a little wrong: On the side of the round dredging, you need to close 7-8 contacts so that the console boots from the USB flash drive. 5-6 pins on the other hand need to be closed if the console is not determined by the computer

Video instruction on firmware using a computer in English HERE

Useful software

Updated aml_autoscript and SDcardMaker files
Treatment: The performance was completely restored, all the glitches and problems were gone, after using OTHER (modified) aml_autoscript, firmware 1.5 was immediately installed (internal memory became 5.23 GB + 881 MB)

Conclusion:As a result, Emmc (internal memory) glowed everywhere, as an extremely problematic area. And the whole thing was in the list of bad-blocks, they had to be erased.

The u-boot environment stores information that can be saved even after flashing with regular aml_autoscript (for example, a list of bad-blocks). Attached below aml_autoscript erases and her.
[attachment = "12661875: aml_full_erase.rar"]
Unzip the aml_full_erase.rar archive, make the SD card bootable [attachment = "12662663: SDcardMaker.rar"] using SDmaker, launch as administrator, follow the instructions [attachment = "12663552: Instruction_SDmaker.doc"]. Drop two files from the root of the card the aml_full_erase.rar archive (aml_autoscript and u-boot.bin). Turn on the tablet with the volume button held down, wait until it turns off. Make sure that erasing is done by trying to turn on the tablet without a memory card - the backlight on the black screen should light up. Turn off the tablet by long pressing the power button, and voila! Now everything is ready for flashing, BUT do not forget to remove aml_autoscript and u-boot.bin from the card, throw your firmware onto the card and shake as you are used to.
(Note: for aml script, u-boot from off 4.2.1 is taken)

Bonus:Maybe someone will come in handy - he concocted a signed script to install from the recovery, change the memory mount point. The vold.fstab inserted there changes the mount points so that the SD card becomes an internal memory. If you have a vold.fstab that suits you best, or just want to try another one, drop it into a ZIP archive in the system \ etc directory and replace it, then you can install the script through modified recovery programs such as TWRP, CWM.
[attachment = "12661931: InstallVold.zip"]

Builds from dreikk for CyanogenMod:
- Core 3.0.101
- Fix for videos that use AC3 / DTS codecs, now video in mkv format will not periodically sizzle.

Builds from dreikk for Legacy:
- Getting the full amount of internal memory
- core for Legacy 3.0.50
- fix for jxd mapper

Modification from D-Man610
B, A, X, Y keys as on the X360 gamepad

Swapping internal memory and SD card

CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8

GameX center:English version, Russian version:on YandexDiskorMirror
Built-in game cataloger. Taken from the official firmware.

SUPER MOUNT program -
It is intended to mount a directory from an external memory card (external_SD) to internal memory (internal_SD). Applications start to see folders from a memory card as if these folders were in the root of the built-in.

List of tested emulators from kalatch

Often looking for a filecleaning script aml_autoscript - for lovers not attentively read the instructions I post it separately on YandexDisk

Firmware archive
latest current firmware versions

Files of firmware and utilities are laid out in the relevant topics onYandex disk. Copies are temporarily onMile drive. If anyone has a place on other file storages - write. It does not occupy much space, but it is more convenient for users

Custom firmware from Nilerom - The rooted, modified Nilerom firmware with core 3.05 from Dreikk, core frequency increased to 1512 MHz, memory 5.73 - unified, support for cifs and nfs, fixed the disappearance of games and applications after restarting the tablet.

Official Smaggi firmware - The latest official firmware for the Smaggi console.

Cyanogenmod System with a minimum of installed applications. Convenient for those who like to make a tablet and design for themselves, an individual who is used to a certain set of software (no need to get used to the pre-installed or delete unnecessary).

LegacyROM HFW for s7300B- firmware reviews one of the best among the custom. When installing, note the following: When you first boot 20-30 times, the boot animation will repeat (about 5 seconds for each time), then the tablet will “hang” (the animation will stop). Do not touch anything, after 40-60 seconds everything will drop off and start working.

Official firmware 4.2.1 - The latest official firmware with pre-installed popular emulators of old consoles and loaded images of toys for them (Android 4.1.1).

AOKP port (4.3.1) - Pure rum with a minimum of installed software.

Official firmware
Stable firmware

v.4.2.1 SD version for firmware from memory card- off siteorhere
v.4.2.1 USB version for PC firmware- off siteorhere
v.4.2.0- off siteorhere
v.4.1.0- download hereorhere
v.2.2.3- off siteand poured onYandex disk
v.2.1- Used to restore tablet performance
v.1.5- Used for cases of recovery, when recovery did not help with firmware v.2.1 and 2.2.3

Test and obsolete

v.1.3 - -old.While the firmware file is not found. If someone is lying around - share.
v.1.4 - Test
v.1.7 - Test

Preloaded content new version
p.s. Anti-virus swears at two files in the archive - one adobe reader, the second I do not remember which one. So be careful.
Pre-installed content old version

Unofficial firmware

TheXSample-SXELROM- development and improvements are mainly aimed at increasing the stability of work (to the detriment of speed: D
TheXSample-SXELROM v.3 for JXDS7300B

source in spanish

Firmware Patch
Mirror: TheXSample-SXELROM v3.5 for JXD S7300B (Firmware & Tincore Driver Update 05/18/2013)
In the firmware:
- kernel version 3.0.50
- The system is more stable (fixed some device hangs)
- Added new processor frequency. Now you do not need to constantly go to the SetCPU profile. It is recommended to clear the data of this application and run SetCPU again, and select "Automatic frequency detection"
- Some applications have been updated and replaced for more stable operation.
- Fixed bug when waking the device. Emulators will work more efficiently after waking up, without inquiries about screen frequency, etc.
- Slightly improved 3D performance
- In the menu "Shutdown" option added to restart.
- JXD Mapping tool removed. In the interface now it will not be displayed and the shift button does not call it.
In the patch:
- Fixed bug with joystick dead zones
- Now the joystick (which is a cross) is the default joystick (If you want to use another joystick, you need to configure it manually)
In the patch there are three files for choosing the tablet operating frequency - it is recommended to use the file1200MHz

TheXSample-SXELROM 2.0 for JXDS7300B

TheXSample - SXELROM v2 Made on the basis of the official firmware v.1.7. Generally stable and pretty.

herselffirmware
Patch2.0associated with processor speed and swaps,
Patchv.2.1fixes some bugs in this version.
Link to post with description

Skelrom v1.0

Based on official v 1.3 firmware
Removed all Chinese applications and emulators
Removed duplicate libraries
Improved Google Play
Produced deodexing and compression (zipaligned)
Automatic zipalign (compression) on every boot
Fixes for emulator and game compatibility
Installed the free version of SetCPU XDA donation version
Battery Percentage
Fixed problem with AC3 and DTS when playing in hardware mode
UInput module support
Support init.d, which allows you to add your own scripts in /system/etc/init.d/
Some fixes in build.prop for Wi-Fi, RAM optimization, etc.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3l3g44wdcb439tiPart 1
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tz5y12csnfno4q5Part 2

Instruction:
1. unpack the files (Factory_para_update_aml, update.zip, uImage_recovery) to the root of the SD card.
2. Turn on the console using the Power + Volume Up button.
3. We are waiting for the end of the process.

NCCE by Vektor and Damedus- less hangs and somehow faster works
The author's official theme (English and Spanish)

NCCE 2.0 at RC stage - Test version. Interesting, but unusual.

- All fixes from version 1.1
- Added support for bluetooth security key.
- Works on the basis of version 2.2.2
- The new driver of the joystick, both joysticks are really analog and work fully functional.
- Completely new mapper, supports all old features plus some new ones. (instructions will be released!)
a. Profiles can be easily exported and edited as they are in XML format.
b. New modes can be easily added to the source. (If you are not very good with programming).
c. it is specific to the JXDS7300 controller, so at the moment external controllers do not work with it.
-XPMB Launcher: put your disks in the specified folders to enjoy the convenient launch of toys like in the PSP.
but. Automatic loading of covers for your collection.
b. Improved name matching algorithm to avoid loading wrong covers
c. keyboard shortcuts for media and video players.
d. uses RetroArch by default; alternative emulators will be included in the next updates.
-Minimum installation: we have removed all useless applications from the stock firmware
-Mapper and driver are open, suggestions and improvements are welcome!
-Some security fixes (not verified)

download to tryhere
It is recommended to give special attention to the instructions for the firmware (in English)

NCCE v.1.1

New:
- All fixes from 0.3b
- APK compressed
- SD card in swap mode or normal
- New, beautiful, loading animation
- Fix audio [Thanks, Skelton]
Changes:
- Improved speed and response
- Updated Aroma Installer
- The battery is displayed around
- The screen now operates at 60Hz
- Ability to leave Chinese launcher [At the request of Chinese friends]
- Ability to use the default Apex Launcher and some other [NCCE, after all, for customization]
- CPU speed and swap mode can now be set at boot time
- Build Prop tweaked

Bugs:
- Iron mapping of the right analogue and d-pad separation from the left analogue
- Any other bugs not from firmware 1.5 - let me know :)(Vector'u to-bish, a comment of the translator)

Download:
NCCE_v1_googleplay

0.3b

New:
- Fix D-Pad
- Improved RAM performance by compressing embedded APK
- Normal operation of the SD card (Swap will be updated during the day)
- New (much more beautiful) loading animation
Changes:
- New, sharper desktop
- New wallpapers
- Fix audio and games using the skelton and Ainovo libraries
- Aroma Installer: allows you to select which components to install
- The battery is displayed differently (circle)
- CPU frequency default 1.5 GHz
- Tweaks build.prop

Bugs:

- The screen informs the application about the 50Hz mode, you need to use frame-skip in emulators. Video and android - games are not subject to this bug, JXD promise to fix it.
- Any other bugs from firmware 1.3
Firmware
Swap / CPU Tool

Before flashing it is recommended to review the sub-item “Instructions”, in which in addition to the instructions useful tips from members of the forum are laid out.

You can download the latest firmware versions and patches.here

news

03/03/13 - Creating a theme. JXD promises to open the source code of the firmware, Vector, the creator of NCCE is preparing NCCE V1.0 for release.
09/11/13 - Updated links to firmware, added FAQ section, Added links to instructions and utilities for restoring "bricks"
09/23/13 - Added CWM Recovery v6 for JXD S7300B Version 0.2 by MrKalach
10/02/13 Added link to firmwareLegacyROM HFW for s7300B
10/03/13 Added useful Super Mount program for gluttonous games.
10/15/13 Added new firmwareCyanogenMod 10.1 for JXD S7300B by Giannoug
10/20/13 Added new firmwareV4.1.0 - off site
10/27/13 Added new firmwareV4.2.0 from 10.10.2013- from off.site
11/30/13 Added new firmwareCyanogenMod 10.2 - off site
12/08/13 Added new firmwareV4.2.1 - off site
01/01/14 Added new firmwareCyanogenMod 10.2 final - off site
02/04/14 Added new firmwareCyanogenMod 10.2 from 02/03/14 - from off.site
03/31/14 Corrected instructions for the firmware, added new modes
05/26/14 Added new firmwarePort AOKP (4.3.1) - from off.site
10/15/14 Added a poll.
12/18/14 Added Smaggi firmware and Mail.ru file sharing links
03/10/19 Added working firmware OPTIMUS PRIME ROM from AndVaider

Colleagues, we useUser moderation. Do not forget to use the buttons. badly and OK . Posts with high ratings and important information will be added to the header. Posts with a negative rating are likely to be removed.

On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising your reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the “Complaint” button.

Last update information in the header:03.06.2014
All questions on the design of the topic in the PM, QMS curator of the topic
Topics CuratorGood light

Post has been editedGood light - 21.04.19, 21:34
Reason for editing: added another instruction
Msw
Message#2
04.03.13, 08:47
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1215
Check in: 15.11.07
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

NCCE V1
News:
- All fixes from .3b [Graphic libs were updated by
- Apks in the bundle are zipaligned.
- SD card normal mode or swap mode.
- New (much better looking) boot animation
- Audio fix [Thanks Skelton]
Changes:
- Speed ​​improvement and response times.
- Updated: Aroma Installer: You can choose your extras (for example, JXD center, Ect) next. No forced apps on anyone choose what you want! Clean Rom? Rom with emus? Alternative Markets, Launchers? Common social apps? all the playstore!
- Circle Battery mod
- Screen is fixed to 60hz.
It is a game of the gamer Option
- Option of default system launcher to be Apex and a few others, after all NCCE is about customization.
- CPU speed option and swap options at install. [Video on this soon]
- Build Prop Tweaks
Note: I like it, I love you, I love you, I love you, this list let me know :). I’m interested in joining the NCCE project. A firmware is never complete and we can implement. I’m not sure if I’ve gotten a bug. If you are not going to be able to do that That said, I hope you all enjoy your new custom firm.
Bugs:
- hardware mapping for the R and analogue
- Any other bugs (not from 1.5 official firmware, let me know :))

http://alpine.nodeworks.org/NCCE_v1_googleplay.rar

Post has been editedmaster_lie - 08.07.13, 20:56
Msw
Message#3
04.03.13, 09:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1215
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

NCCE V1
The problem with disabling Wi-FI in sleep mode has remained ... it turns off when the device goes to sleep ...
FEODALL
Message#4
04.03.13, 12:17
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 03.01.12
Highscreen Boost 2 SE

Msw
tyk he in androyd on all devices so no?
I have a sensation, that on another Chinese tablet, when I go to sleep everything turns off ...

Post has been editedFEODALL - 04.03.13, 12:19

--------------------
Or1s
Message#5
05.03.13, 14:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Check in: 04.03.08
Cube i7 book

Put the NCCE V1 with the settings of frequency 1.5 and swap cards.
The most important thing is of course 60Hz) Now everything works as it should.
Well, the second for me in importance - the cut Chinese junk)

While I put all the wealth accumulated in the market.
It seems that it works more efficiently than stock ... at least most of the toys do not slow down even while in the background there are still five others from the market)
AsTeRoT
Message#6
05.03.13, 16:55
User
[offline]

Messages 93
Check in: 18.06.07
Google nexus 4

custom firmware
NCCE by Vektor and Damedus v1.0 With an extensive use of google play marcet, an error "in the application" android.process.media "crashes.
kalatch
Message#7
05.03.13, 22:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Check in: 24.11.11
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

Kalatch @ 03/05/2013, 12:33*
Posons, I almost finished CWM v6.0.2.8 It will be soon, although it is already suitable as a recovery now.

I can’t split it up in order to put official Roma from CWM. Who has a complete understanding of the work of recovery and who can explain it to me on my fingers?

Everything else CWM already knows how.

--------------------
-- SGS 4 (GT-I9506) CM13.0, SGS II CM13.0, JXD S601,JXD S7300b, JXD S7800b --
Msw
Message#8
06.03.13, 19:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1215
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

NCCE by Vektor and Damedus v1.0 - Updated
To everyone:

I’ve finally managed to get rid of that annoying process.

- Fresh install
- Modtool

You won't need to wipe anything. If you're already on 1.0 just run the modtool. For now you'll get 404 if try to dl both files.

if version 1.0 is already available then you can apply it:
http://alpine.nodeworks.org/NCCE_v1.0_modTool.zip

from CWM:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6JKf-QJv2K...nZucy1CNlU/edit
kalatch
Message#9
07.03.13, 21:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

Kalatch @ 03/05/2013, 21:17*
I can’t split it up in order to put official Roma from CWM. Who has a complete understanding of the work of recovery and who can explain it to me on my fingers?

Everything else CWM already knows how.

So off. I learned how to install the firmware: P I'll check now on NCCE.

--------------------
MAKCONс
Message#10
07.03.13, 22:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 18.05.09

kalatch,
So off. I learned how to install the firmware: P I'll check now on NCCE.

Check and lay out) And explain what this program is for why it is.

Posted on 03/07/2013, 10:13 PM:

And here's another question, can I delete everything from the internal memory of junk or is it necessary for the system?

--------------------
JXD S7300 CM
Lenovo P780 Vibe 2.0
kalatch
Message#11
07.03.13, 23:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8 for JXD S7300BVersion 0.1 by MrKalach

Instruction
  1. Download and unpackexternal rootmemory cards
  2. Turn off the device
  3. Turn on with the volume button pressed, i.e. load recovery.
  4. Yuzaem :)

Opportunities:
  • full CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8
  • UBIFS support
  • support for stock firmware (tested on official firmware 1.5)
  • support for custom firmware based on stock (tested on NCCEv1.0)
  • built in AROMA Filemanager v1.8 (aroma.zip)
  • fully working mount

Navigation:
  • Cross - move through menu items
  • B / Y - enter the submenu or confirm
  • A / X - exit submenu or cancel

NCCE v1 installation example

Unpack the update_NCCE.zip and patch_NCCE.zip files for example into the root of the map.

Reboot into recovery.

Make a backup:
  1. go to "backup and restore"
  2. click "backup"
  3. waiting for the appearance of the words "Backup complete!"
  4. back to the main menu

We sew:
  1. do "wipe data / factory reset"
  2. do "wipe cache partition"
  3. go to "install zip from sdcard"
  4. then "choose zip from sdcard"
  5. choose ourupdate_NCCE.zipand agree to the firmware
  6. Further we sewpatch_NCCE.zip(in Aroma Instaler choose what we want)
  7. reboot

Download

Post has been editedGood light - 02.06.14, 22:07

--------------------
NeoTheFox
Message#12
08.03.13, 12:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 177
Check in: 21.08.09
Blackberry keyone

Alternative Keymapperfrom user petete with dingoonity. So far, pretty raw.

Kalatch @ 03/08/2013, 00:35*
Shl. I want to add. For whatever reason, only the Chinese are aware of the reason, each update rewrites the bootloader. And this is very dangerous. It is completely illusory, because of, for example, trouble on the memory card, you can get a brick. And it does not depend on the recovery, stock or not. NCCEv1 firmware also suffers from this, they would fix it.

Unsubscribe to dinguniti, skelton has unsubscribed that the bootloader is overwritten only if there are differences with what is installed.

Bootloader is only reflashed in there is a mismatch, if not, it is not.

So everything is ok :)

Post has been editedNeoTheFox - 08.03.13, 13:10

--------------------
Siemens CX75 ->Nokia N900 ->Motorola milestone ->Sony Ericsson XPERIA pro ->Motorola Photon Q ->Blackberry keyone
parashurama
Message#13
08.03.13, 13:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Check in: 27.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

MSW @ 03/06/2013, 20:54*
NCCE by Vektor and Damedus v1.0 - Updated

I installed NCCE + swap SD, transferred some applications to SD - I got the process.media error but everything worked.
Nakatil mod_tool + swap SD - applications transferred to SD disappeared: (
I started testing - I moved a new application - everything was OK - I rebooted - it was gone.
I returned the regular location of the SD - applications are normally transferred to the card.
In general, after mod_tool + swap SD, the transfer of applications to SD has stopped working for me.
It is strange that no one complains about dingunichi.

Post has been editedparashurama - 08.03.13, 13:28
kalatch
Message#14
08.03.13, 13:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 266
Huawei P10 Plus VKY-L29

NeoTheFox @ 03/08/2013, 11:35*
Unsubscribe to dinguniti, skelton has unsubscribed that the bootloader is overwritten only if there are differences with what is installed.

Ah, then everything is fine :)

Shl. it is necessary by the way on the dingoonity gash post with CWM :)

Post has been editedkalatch - 08.03.13, 13:59

--------------------
Msw
Message#15
09.03.13, 12:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1215
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

modTuul updated
http://alpine.nodeworks.org/NCCE_v1.0_modTool.zip

From the noticed - wi-fi does not turn off itself in sleep mode :)
it’s just that the device no longer wakes up and is constantly warming up ... funny)))) although it looks like it was a temporary glitch, I will continue to check))

false joy :(
It turns out that for the first time the Wi-Fi did not turn off due to the fact that the device hung tightly)))
And after 5 minutes, Wi-Fi is turned off: (

Post has been editedMsw - 09.03.13, 13:00
:) DEMAN :)
Message#16
10.03.13, 23:43
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 12.02.13

Tell me, but you can do it so that you can arrange the buttons like on the Archos GamePad, I just think so there will be more features since you can assign the right scroll that some games require: yes2:

Post has been edited:) DEMAN :) - 10.03.13, 23:45
redgy92
Message#17
11.03.13, 00:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1225
Check in: 25.11.08
HTC One S

:) DEMAN :) @ 03/11/2013, 00:43*
arrange buttons like an archos gamepad

And what, in another case, the buttons are "placed"? ;)
:) DEMAN :)
Message#18
11.03.13, 00:34
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 12.02.13

there it seems right scrolled not tied to the center
Msw
Message#19
11.03.13, 01:17
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1215
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

:) DEMAN :) @ 03/10/2013, 22:43*
Tell me, can it be done so that you can arrange the buttons like on the Archos GamePad

this is not yet a clear question, since the information ran through which is not possible since it was done so schematically, then the source code of the firmware that JXD promises to give and will not give, etc., is possible and necessary. etc. so everyone is waiting for what and how time will tell))
Or1s
Message#20
11.03.13, 02:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 282
Check in: 04.03.08
Cube i7 book

I ran the information that the left analogue with the left pad is connected. But at least untie the right from the center of the screen and add a mapping for the start and select should be possible with time)

But so far, alas (
parashurama
Message#21
11.03.13, 08:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 261
Check in: 27.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

Or1s @ 03/11/2013 03:24*
I ran the information that the left analogue with the left pad is connected

They are slyly related.
If mapping ON (green) - then it works as a touch (the analog works as an analog, and the d-pad is attached to it and gives 8 directions).
If mapping OFF (red), then it works like a gamepad (d-pad is 8 directions, and the analog is tied to d-pad and also only 8 directions).

139 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 23:11