Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF300 - [Ubuntu Touch]

Rep: (1633)
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF300 -Ubuntu touch
PictureTF300T, TF300TG
Description | Discussion пїЅ | пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | User club пїЅ | FAQ | Marriage
  • The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device are not liable
  • All operations with your phone, You do at your own risk.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Drivers and Utilities

Instructions

Ubuntu touch

Screenshots

Post has been editedBlackfish - 14.11.13, 04:27

Rep: (13)
Help unlock the bootloader of the tablet, the official Asus utility does not work gives an error and technical support Asus refuses to unlock the device. The answer those. Support: "Unlock the bootloader can be only in those plates, which were not subjected to repair or refurbish (refurbished) devices in your case, it comes to refurbish the device, so unlocking is not possible.". Please help to unlock the bootloader.

Rep: (1773)
* father993, You'd better Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF300 - Firmware OS 4.X.X to ask

Rep: (13)
Black fish And I asked, but in response to the silence, as here.

Post has been editedfather993 - 15.12.14, 21:15

Rep: (25)
* father993, But here come with already unlock the bootloader. Yet, the main topic of firmware will find more information.

Post has been editedskorpions2000 - 27.06.15, 00:05

Rep: (1)
And on the subject, there are some news on xda?
Maybe someone is sitting there, up to date news.

HOORAY! Ubuntu touch started up !
TF300TG Android 4.2 Jelly Bean ( untouched by earlier system, only off. Refresh ).
The algorithm of their actions, I decided to arrange howChewed for Nuba guide , Which, to me personally, it is not enough:

1. To unlock your tabletUsing the USB cable, the file from the archive "Unlock_v8.rar" throwsin the tablet.Installdownloaded application on the tablet (find it through the file manager).
2. Turn on "debugging of USB", So we go tosettings ->about tablet ->we click around 7 times the column "build number". In the menu items "developer"put a check "for debugging USB".
3. For installation optionsloaderTWRP, installon your computer's driversUniversal_Naked_Driver_0.72.zip. For thisturn onConnected to a computer via a USB cable,tablet mode fastboot(While holding down the "Volume -" and "on."). Then we findconnectedtablet in the "Devices and Printers" andupdatehis driverUniversal_Naked_Driver_0.72.zip(Will need topoint the waytofirst unzipfiles).
4. downloadedfrom herearchiveRecovery__TF300TG_JB4.2, unpack and run "Ustanovit_Rekaveri.bat". Furtherall as in the manual- the tabletwill rebootYou have setTWRP Recovery 2.x.x.x!!!
5. Further, on the plate,while in operation fastbootWe see the blinking square "RCK ", push "Volume +" downloaded TWRP .
Following items 3-5from instructionsUbuntu Touch Installation, create a backupandafter zakinet system images, we do wipe(Do not worry, in the loader all intuitive and button names match the terms ...)
6. Downloadedfrom herearchives (system images), ubuntu-touch-system-20130710-tf300t-bl4.2.zip, ubuntu-touch-rootfs-raring-20130610-tf300t-bl4.2.zip, ubuntu-touch-media-20130525.zip, ubuntu-touch-media-20130516.zip throwstablet in memory (without unpacking!). Furtherloading TWRP(As described in paragraph 5)choose "Instal"and without touching any ticks justwe findandinstallas indicated abovein the same orderas listed.
7. Reboottablet andsee set Ubutu Touch(As on the attached photo).

Hopefully this guide will bring someone good.
NvFlash did ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (20)
What works? What does not work? As with the battery? Dock station?

Rep: (25)
someone else has tried ?? long and tedious to set up our miracle that it would have worked fine ...

* skorpions2000, I tried to put and xubuntu and ubuntu touch, were present in the first constant feeling of discomfort and did not work Sinezub second generally refused to work - was the eternal bottles

Rep: (0)
* sample1000 , That's going to follow your example, but what do I wait? what works and what does not?

Rep: (45)
Guys, need advice. Suit-whether this device to work with documents and vidioobrabotki?

Rep: (3)
Gentlemen

And if one distribution is left? Links or were dead, or lead to any virusovannuyu crap ...
In addition, I understand only supported bootloader 4.1 and 4.2? How do I know what I have bootloader?

Post has been editedtheodorthegreathe - 08.02.18, 01:30

Rep: (16)
* theodorthegreathe , https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices/tf300t here and instructions and files. https: //forum.xda-deve...owthread.php t = 2165171? and here, too,
Or here
http://d-h.st/users/f6...h/tf300t-bl4.2/system/
http://d-h.st/users/f6...h/tf300t-bl4.2/rootfs/
http://d-h.st/users/f69m/ubuntu-touch/media/

Post has been editedpavloklim - 13.07.18, 01:41

* pavloklim
if you download and install, it will update a little bit? turnips not were dead? in general as to the urgency of not podskazhsh? or dig toward other Linux for our devices?

Rep: (-2)
theodorthegreathe @ 08.02.18, 02:48*
Links or were dead, or lead to any virusovannuyu crap ...

pavloklim @ 13.07.18, 03:36*

theodorthegreathe @ 08.02.18, 02:48*
Links or were dead, or lead to any virusovannuyu crap ...

These links are, alas, is also dead.For someone stayed files? Suddenly need Linux with the tablet, but already half-searched the Internet, found the distribution

Rep: (4)
I understand the topic with ubuntu on our plate is dead and does not develop, sad of course ... I'm such hopes pinned, but there is a 7 Android and f2fs

Rep: (3)
* Dymon ,
Friends, I am very interested in the topic to install our device fully Kali linux, than when multiroom, for what would have been complete if you disable the android from the docking station. There are ideas, insights or information? Share if not difficult.

Rep: (14)
* j_a_x , Honestly speaking not quite still remains xubuntu

Rep: (4)
* nikdominik And how it got there?) There is a working assembly?)

Rep: (0)
Does anyone have a working link ??

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/07/20, 14:47