Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF300 - [Ubuntu Touch]

Rep: (1633)
Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF300 -Ubuntu touch
PictureTF300T, TF300TG
Description | Discussion пїЅ | пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | User club пїЅ | FAQ | Marriage
  • The administration of the resource and the authors of the manuals for the erroneous or incorrect actions of the owners with their device are not liable
  • All operations with your phone, You do at your own risk.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Drivers and Utilities

Instructions

Ubuntu touch

Screenshots

Post has been editedBlackfish - 14.11.13, 04:27

Rep: (8)
As I understand it, there was the first assembly of ubuntu touch for our tablets (tf300t).
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices
Who dares to put, otpishite)

Rep: (358)
[ReSpEcToFf, Is that without nvflesh better not to put, not enough ...

Post has been editedmaxberyanov - 28.02.13, 12:36

Rep: (12)
ReSpEcToFf @ 28.02.2013, 12:33*
As I understand it, there was the first assembly of ubuntu touch for our tablets (tf300t).
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/Devices
Who dares to put, otpishite)

normal instructions found there

directman there is a guide: https://github.com/f69m/ubuntu-touch-tf300t...nsformer-TF300T

Post has been editedmaxberyanov - 28.02.13, 11:00

Rep: (12)
maxberyanov @ 28.02.2013, 13:00*

I am seen, but it is not clear that the swing and how to bet.

Rep: (45)
Tomorrow venture: russian_ru:

LoD_WOTLK, good luck

Rep: (14)
even if the screenshots posted

Rep: (1)
Who knows if the assembly is suitable for TF300TG model? Does it have a driver for GPRS?

uh, as I understand it, there is no ready-installer and only open source: russian_ru:

Rep: (0)
It is a pity that even two weeks of purchase has not passed, and so would have tried to put

Rep: (35)
BuBuntu put on Nexus, very raw yet everything works ... even on samsung galaxy nexus .. wait 3 months before the normal release .. does not work almost all porogramm almost no ... in general as long as I do not advise to try even

On ubuntu site createdthe pagetf300t.
XDA thread

Post has been editedReSpEcToFf - 02.03.13, 12:34
Reason for editing: Space

Rep: (17)
maxberyanov @ 28.02.2013, 09:54*
Is that without nvflesh better not to put, not enough ...

found nflash for android 4.1

Rep: (40)
Valveadm To 4.1 it is not (so unfortunately we

Rep: (17)
ReSpEcToFf @ 28.02.2013, 11:33*
Who dares to put, otpishite

Methods where? If there is a way in Russian (as in the English 6-ka: lol: but in a computer understand English (very windows in English) and writing the program), then I put+overview. Meanwhile bolie assemblies are not found.

Posted on 03/02/2013, 22:31:

SergeyIA @ 02.03.2013, 17:59*
for it is not 4.1

Okay, but XDA I found information that is created NFLASH to 4.1. I would do if would have been NFLASH. But for offline willing to sacrifice your tablet cruel tortures and very frequent flashing.

ValveAdm @ 02.03.2013, 23:31*
Methods where? If there is a way in Russian (as in the English 6-ka but in a computer understand English (very windows in English) and writing the program), then I put a + review. Meanwhile bolie assemblies are not found.

Preveli with XDA about the installation, nemnozhno ugly (not so strong I am in English, as it should be), but the meaning is clear:
1. Please read the following instructions and make sure you understand each step.
I have everything working, but also for damage to your tablet responsibility rests solely with you.
2. Razlochte tablet and install TWRP rekaveri.
Installation instructions can be found in other sections of the site.
Note that you can use another rekaveri but recommended nevertheless TWRP.
3. C using TWRP make backup 'boot' and 'system'
Backup 'data' is not necessary, but better to do it as well.
4. Now make a wipe "cache", "dalvic cache" and "system".
It is worth noting that this will erase all user data from / sdcard /.
5. If you do not use the CM 10.1, then do the same wipe cache and 'data'. (You make a backup of 'data', right?)
6.Prosheyte follows:
-ubuntu-touch-system-XXXXXXXX-tf300t.zip
-ubuntu-touch-rootfs-quantal-XXXXXXXX-X-tf300t.zip
7. Reboot.
8. When you first boot should give the plate a little bit of time, so he created a swap file in the / data
Yet butskrina during the loading screen will be black.

--
To restore Android unpack backups back.

Rep: (0)
done everything correctly translated will test today or tomorrow to put
and yes there are about nflesha processing instruction on how to xda to 4.1 gash !!
and yes, I personally do not understand why nflesh need MHK we do not sew that rekaveri the standard is (that which we have now stands)
I found significant disadvantage of this assembly for this 300TG assembly snaps tk all at the end install the core (it is calculated only on the plates 300t)
Now as nflesha - it is not necessary for the plate like a conventional sewn stitching only in two stages, first the nucleus then the firmware
rekaveri remains in place
true chance briknut it is still there (for example to make then wipe the plate from the boot menu will go into eternal reboot without the ability to go in and start fleshbut rekaveri - for this and needs nflesh, but again at the core of 300tg flatly refused to even get up editing config (()
Because I 300TG forward to working core

Post has been editedzek1432 - 03.03.13, 00:57

ValveAdm, I will wait for: sveta:

I venture to install.
Run. Brakes, laggy, but it works. K is unable to connect to the network. Konsolki not found (and it generally has to be there?)
In general, the rolled back. When finished, it will be quite Useful axle, put to permanent use.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/04/20, 18:33