> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

541 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Nokia Lumia 520 - Discussion | Nokia Lumia 520
Uncle
Message#1
01.03.13, 08:21
v.4.6
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 3559
Check in: 04.05.08
Honor 9 Premium

Smartphone talkNokia Lumia 520
Attached ImageNokia Lumia 520
Smartphone: Description | Discussion | Accessories � | Purchase �
General: Ambulance for beginners � | OS FAQ � | News Talk � | Windows phone club � | GPS navigation �
Firmware: General flashing questions � | Flashing instructions | Firmware database | Creating and editing firmware �

Attached ImageAttached Image

Dear friends! Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation.
If you do not have 15 more useful posts, ask the moderators to raise their reputation by pressing the buttonAttached Imageunder the message of the one who helped you.

Attention! Hereprohibiteddiscussion of issues that do not fall under the theme (Offtop),
as well as the creation of messages that do not carry useful information (flood)!
Also try to avoid in your messages lyrical digressions and reflections on the meaning of life!
For open conversations, we have the appropriate sections!

Before you ask a question about Windows Phone 8 - carefully studying Full Windows Phone 8 FAQ

Utility
Mini FAQ
  • Native EQ in the deviceNOT
  • Glance Screen Nokia Lumia 520NOTreceived
  • Index in the list of applications at the momentDo not remove
  • To remove the system application (not any, but the one that is in the settings) you need to change the date to 300 years in advance. When in the settings you click on the application, you will be prompted to delete or buy.
  • In the Lumia Black update, the command ## 3282 # works, from the bottom we "pull out" the menu, settings, and there you can already set 4G / 3G / 2G priority

Answers to frequently asked questions
Q: How can I change the firmware on a smartphone?
A: You can change the firmware for thisinstructions

Q: How to remove the MTS logo when you turn on the smartphone?
A: Only by changing the firmware.

Q: Has Windows Phone 8.1 been released for this model?
A: Yes, it came out.

Q: How to install WP 8.1?
О: Settings ->Phone Upgrade ->Check for updates.

Q: How many GDR updates will WP 8.1 get?
A: This year - two.

Q: How to install applications that are not downloaded from the market?
О: Installing applications not from the market is possible only after unlocking the smartphone (without it, you can install applications downloaded from the USB flash driveonly from the market).

Q: How can I unlock the phone to install applications from a flash drive?
A: According to these instructions:If the computer is Win8 | If the computer is Win7, either for this:Unlock WP for 10 applications without a developer account

Q: Why did the smartphone suddenly stop seeing the Wi-Fi home network?
A: In the settings of the router, you need to set the channel to any up to 11.

Q: Does the battery last long?
A: It all depends on your needs. Operating time can vary from one to five to six days depending on the intensity of use of the smartphone.

Q: How do I enable Cortana voice assistant in WP 8.1?
О: In the settings you need to set the phone language toEnglish (US) and region on USA

Q: How to make a hard reset?
ABOUT:1 way . On the phone off, we simultaneously hold the buttons "VOLUME-" + "CAMERA" + "POWER" , after the phone has vibrated, let go "POWER" and keep the rest pressed "VOLUME-" and "CAMERA" about 5 seconds.
2 way . On the phone off we hold down the button "POWER" before vibration. After vibration released button "POWER" and hold the button "VOLUME-" until an exclamation mark appears on the screen. Then we make a successive button order. "VOLUME +" , "VOLUME-" , "POWER" , "VOLUME-" .
3 way . When the phone is turned on, calling in "Settings" ->Device Information ->"Reset" .

Questions on the SIM-Lock askhere

(Firmware, software, drivers)

K
For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.Dezmond7007in QMS

Post has been editedDezmond7007 - 04.12.15, 04:24
Reason for editing: Added a link to Win10TP, corrected the header.
zanoza926
Message#2
17.04.13, 19:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 03.06.11
Nokia Lumia 520

Good day everyone! Today became the owner of this device! Bought in Moscow. Of course gray. But everything works, there is Russian, it stuck to the waffle from the first time, Skype is, it works. The overall impression is normal. I compare with iphone4s my wife and ipad - mine, before there was a tablet on a droid, so I am also familiar with this OS. In general, if you have questions, ask, help as I can.
I will not answer about the connection yet, since in the phone a micro sim, tomorrow I will change and insert it, then there will be a connection.
Eagleonok
Message#3
17.04.13, 19:21
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 77
Check in: 20.09.10
Motorola Moto X Play XT1561, XT1562, XT1563, XT1564, XT1565

communication is fine. The phone is normal, I even liked the design. but when you turn the lid up you realize that you are holding a state employee. no flash. And this single lens does not look very good. happy "solidity". The phone is completely immersed in the back cover. sensor as in 920. sensitive to gloves, nails, pens, etc.
The camera is not very. Autofocus is nice, but you need a flash.
speed as on all WinPhone.
another screen. there is some kind of dullness or dullness. may be due to lack of clear black. but the brightness is very good.
- = VladimirLww = -
Message#4
17.04.13, 19:27
User
[offline]

Messages 96
Check in: 20.02.13
Nokia Lumia 735

Can I have examples of photos from this device?

Posted on 04/17/2013, 19:27:

By the way, how is the comparison? It will be fun if it is better 4c :-D :-D

--------------------
{| Sony Ericsson | Live With Walkman |} =>{| Nokia lumia | 620 |} =>
{| Nokia lumia | 735 LTE |} + {| Ipad mini retina 64GB |}
Eagleonok
Message#5
17.04.13, 19:56
User
[offline]

Messages 77

here
Traffic!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedUncle - 17.04.13, 21:20
Reason for editing: Spoiler
-sergey81-
Message#6
17.04.13, 19:59
Local
[online]

Messages 210
Check in: 17.03.13

Once the phone is gray for a nokia drive, which region of the maps is loaded?
zanoza926
Message#7
17.04.13, 20:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Nokia Lumia 520

- = VladimirLww = - @ 04/17/2013, 20:27*
Posted Today, 20:27:

By the way, how is the comparison? It will be fun if it is better 4c

Iphone 4 is definitely better, thought out, heavier, the feeling of a real, expensive thing, the OS is more convenient - but this is a subjective opinion, time will tell. But it is 3 times more expensive, and this one is 3 times cheaper. And this smartphone, for its price, is just a bomb. The OS is unusual, but very convenient, jambs, I can’t call it that way, everything works, there are no complaints, auto-brightness works faster than the iphone, the response is instantaneous, it works more slowly on the iphone. More about the photo - read a lot of reviews, reviews, discussions. It seems that most of all everyone cares about the camera of this device. What is this camera? He to you for what? Take pictures? I ask you! This is a great smartphone for great money. If you need a photo of excellent quality, buy a buy a DSLR, a soap box is good at worst. But to demand high-quality photos from the smartphone with quibbles on the grain, ISO, BB, no flash, and at the same time say that the phone is "radish", because the camera on it is "radish" - it's just silly. Forgive anyone offended. For me it would be better if they refused it altogether, it would be cheaper. This is really important, and the camera is the same thing as a blue tooth. Here the absence of a front camera is much more important than a super camera at the back; it is inconvenient to communicate via Skype.
This is my subjective opinion, formed from life experience, for which I have every right according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation))!
Eagleonok
Message#8
17.04.13, 20:14
User
[offline]

Messages 77

But to demand high-quality photos from the smartphone with quibbles on the grain, ISO, BB, no flash, and at the same time say that the phone is "radish", because the camera on it is "radish" - it's just silly.

just would like a flash (
-sergey81-
Message#9
17.04.13, 20:16
Local
[online]

Messages 210
Check in: 17.03.13

for nokia here drive beta (what was in the market), you can download any. when you first turn on the voice and the country.
just that's why about the articlehttp://w7phone.ru/nokia-drive-i-nokia-driv...-raznica-87503/So I'm trying to figure out the feasibility of buying a gray phone.
People who specifically will load on a gray mobas map for Russia, write down pliz!

Post has been edited-sergey81- - 17.04.13, 20:18
Reason for editing: addition
Eagleonok
Message#10
17.04.13, 20:19
User
[offline]

Messages 77

Quote ([email protected], 21:06) *
for nokia here drive beta (what was in the market), you can download any. when you first turn on the voice and the country.
just that's why about the articlehttp://w7phone.ru/nokia-drive-i-nokia-driv...-raznica-87503/So I'm trying to figure out the feasibility of buying a gray phone

I beg your pardon. looked. the program from the market is called HERE Drive + Beta
zanoza926
Message#11
17.04.13, 20:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Nokia Lumia 520

just would like a flash (

Well ... it would not hurt of course! But you can live. I remind you about the cost!

Posted on 04/17/2013, 20:22:

just that's why about the articlehttp://w7phone.ru/nokia-drive-i-nokia-driv...-raznica-87503/So I'm trying to figure out the feasibility of buying a gray phone.
People who specifically will load on a gray mobas map for Russia, write down pliz!

Setup - scroll left - application - map - download maps - select DF
sr.Kamik
Message#12
17.04.13, 20:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 07.09.07
Nokia Lumia 930

By autonomy, are there any thoughts?
A-GPS in action, how does it work normally?
My 520th will arrive on Friday)
zanoza926
Message#13
17.04.13, 21:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Nokia Lumia 520

I am writing from iPad, I can not quote!
About autonomy, it seems to me, to judge early, the first charge. When turned on it was 34%. Discharged after 3.5 hours. The waffle was turned on, constantly downloading, creating an account, loading applications. With this use, and the iphone works about the same percentage considering the percentage, so I think it will be about the same with it.
The location was determined in a couple of seconds, but with Vavli turned on, the location was very accurate.
Eagleonok
Message#14
17.04.13, 21:57
User
[offline]

Messages 77

By autonomy, are there any thoughts?

so far happy.
sr.Kamik
Message#15
18.04.13, 00:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Nokia Lumia 930

Has anyone tried gloves already? For fun, what is the sensor at the screen? good?
Eagleonok
Message#16
18.04.13, 01:05
User
[offline]

Messages 77

Has anyone tried gloves already? For fun, what is the sensor at the screen? good?

The sensor is excellent. I tried it through a T-shirt, and with a fingernail, and a pen, and with gloves.
sr.Kamik
Message#17
18.04.13, 01:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Nokia Lumia 930

Maybe someone has already tried, both in terms of music and sound through good headphones? Not a simple 32-ohm, but 64-ohm ... Not only what kind of phone will pump such ears, I wonder how in this plan is nokia.
_xD
Message#18
18.04.13, 06:49
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 26.05.12
Google nexus 7

I ponder over the purchase of the 520th model ... most confusing screen of this device.
Dear owners, how are the viewing angles? Behavior in the sun?
zanoza926
Message#19
18.04.13, 07:17
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Nokia Lumia 520

Maybe someone has already tried, both in terms of music and sound through good headphones? Not a simple 32-ohm, but 64-ohm ... Not only what kind of phone will pump such ears, I wonder how in this plan is nokia.

Today compared with the Iphone, headphones HD 180 180Om senhi, and native Apple. The sound is better with Nokia, saturation, bass depth and volume. Yes, Nokia is a little louder. With usual metro, it will be comfortable to drive, I wanted to make it quieter at home, very comfortable volume at 24 ohms at home, the sound is super, but in the subway it will probably be insufficient.

Posted on 04/18/2013 07:17:

I ponder over the purchase of the 520th model ... most confusing screen of this device.
Dear owners, how are the viewing angles? Behavior in the sun?

The normal screen, the only drawback - gets dirty quickly and not very "slippery" about the viewing angles can be read
here
http://www.sotovik.ru/catalog/reviews/Noki...20_520-rev.html
180 degrees.
zanoza926
Message#20
18.04.13, 07:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Nokia Lumia 520

Quote ([email protected], 02:25)
Today compared with the Iphone, headphones HD 180 180Om senhi, and native Apple. The sound is better with Nokia, saturation, bass depth and volume. Yes, Nokia is a little louder. With usual metro, it will be comfortable to drive, I wanted to make it quieter at home, very comfortable volume at 24 ohms at home, the sound is super, but in the subway it will probably be insufficient.

Forgot to add, all the music and photos he synced with iTunes. Very comfortable and very fast! I like it. So the quality of the tracks is the same, the song is the same.
Eagleonok
Message#21
18.04.13, 10:06
User
[offline]

Messages 77

and not very "slippery" about the viewing angles can be read herehttp://www.sotovik.ru/catalog/reviews/Noki...20_520-rev.html180degrees

hello, come. Viewing angles are far from 180 degrees. In the sun, only brightness is possible, but the screen flashes

541 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 19:09