DNS AirTab M83w - Firmware (OS 4.x)

Rep: (197)
DNS AirTab M83w - Firmware (OS 4.x)
Attached ImageDNS AirTab M83w
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information!
Theme is created for DNS AirTab M83W, other devices, including M83G, have different hardware, it implies no performance!
Drivers and Utilities
Drivers and firmware for the program: Programs to work with firmware:
Other:
Official firmware
Android 4.0.4 Official | Purified
Android 4.1.1 Official|Purified|DNS
Custom firmware
Android 4.0.4 [Droid] Lite V1.0 - Full performance, advanced functionality
Android 4.1.1 [Droid] Lite V2.5 - Full performance, advanced functionality
Android 4.2.2 [Droid] Lite V3.1 - Minor cons, advanced functionality
CyanogenMod 4.2.2 [CM] Lite 1.0 - Not fully operational
Template messages with firmware
"The name of the firmware (version)"

Author: "Your job or another user"
Firmware: "Firmware version (eg Android 4.1.1)"
A source: "If the work someone else, place a link to the source"

Changes:
"Full description of firmware change"
Minuses:
"Then we specify the disadvantages and shortcomings, if any"
Installation:
To install the program | Installation Method "RKBathTool, RKAndroidTool, CWM"
Previous versions:
"Writing links, previous versions of the firmware"
Screenshots:
"There screenshots place"
Express my thanks:
"Then write your gratitude help you people"

Download:
With Yandex: Title "To upload files"
Pattern code
[Size = 4] [center] [color = red] [b] "Title EEPROM (version)" [/ b] [/ color] [/ center] [/ size]
[B] [color = darkblue] Author: [/ color] [/ b] "Your job or another user"
[B] [color = darkblue] Firmware: [/ color] [/ b] "Firmware Version (e.g. Android 4.1.1)"
[B] [color = darkblue] Source: [/ color] [/ b] "If the work someone else, place a link to the source"
[Spoiler = [color = green] Change [/ color]:] [color = "# 000000"] "Full description of the firmware changes" [/ color] [/ spoiler]
[Spoiler = [color = red] Disadvantages [/ color]:] [color = "# 000000"] "Then specify the disadvantages and shortcomings, if any" [/ color] [/ spoiler]
[Spoiler = Setting:] [color = "# 000000"] for Setup | Installation Method "RKBathTool, RKAndroidTool, CWM" [/ color] [/ spoiler]
[Spoiler = [color = darkred] Previous versions [/ color]:] [color = "# 000000"] "Writing links, previous versions of the firmware" [/ color] [/ spoiler]
[Spoiler = Screenshots:] "There screenshots place" [/ spoiler]
[Spoiler = [color = purple] I express my gratitude [/ color]:] [color = "# 000000"] "Then write your gratitude help you people to" [/ color] [/ spoiler]
[B] [color = red] Download: [/ color] [/ b]
[B] With Yandex: [/ b] [url = "http://www.yandex.ru"] name [/ url] "to upload files"
Firmware files
CWM |Recovery
Kernel |Kernels
Android 4.0.4 Android 4.1.1
Parametr |Options
FAQ | Mini FAQ
  1. What is a topic header?

2. This is the first post in a thread. (Post # 1)
  3. How to edit, execute posts?

4. We need to study Message design
  5. How to create a backup (image) of firmware and data?

6. You need to go to CWM (ClockWorkMod) - Backup & Restore - Backup
  7. How to recover from a backup (image) firmware and data?

8. You need to go to CWM (ClockWorkMod) - Backup & Restore - Restore
  9. How to restore data from a backup (image) only?

10. You need to go to CWM (ClockWorkMod) - Backup & Restore - Advanced Restore - Restore data
  11. Is there an alternative arrangement, the tablet?

12. Yes there is an alternative device, which is compatible with our plate, down to the core Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 Ultra Duo | Prestigio MultiPad 8.0 3G NOTE | Prestigio MultiPad 2 8.0 Ultra Duo
FAQ and Instructions
Distinguished users
Poll results
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Changes in the cap
05.10.2014 -> New firmware version [Droid] Lite V3.1 in section -> Custom firmware
04.10.2014 ->New firmware version[Droid] Lite V2.5in section ->Custom firmware
10.09.2014 ->Updated design template section ->Custom firmware
17.08.2014 ->new articleThe second method of installation, Rockchip firewood win 8.1in section ->FAQ and Instructions ruslik0073added to the board of honor
16.08.2014 ->New firmware version[Droid] Lite V2.4in section ->Custom firmware
15.08.2014 ->rebuiltClockWorkMod_v5.5.0.4andClockWorkMod_v6.0.1.5in section ->firmware files - CWM | rekaveri
14.08.2014 ->New firmware[Droid] Lite V3.0in section ->Custom firmware
07.08.2014 ->new articleRockchip Installing drivers on Windows 8in section ->FAQ and Instructions
06.08.2014 ->New firmware[Droid] Lite V1.0in section ->Custom firmware
04.08.2014 ->New firmware version[Droid] Lite V2.3in section ->Custom firmware
30.07.2014 ->Added byPurified4.0.4, reuploadedOfficial4.0.4 andPurified4.1.1 Firmware Section ->Official firmware,
a new version[Droid] Lite V2.2in section ->Custom firmwareaddedA list of useful programsin section ->FAQ and Instructions
29.07.2014 ->AddedApkToolsin section ->Drivers and Utilities
25.07.2014 ->Added a new section ->FAQ | Mini FAQ, Required reading for beginners, edited section ->FAQ and Instructions, Edited section ->Drivers and Utilities
24.07.2014 ->260390added to the board of honor, appended rules threads removed section ->backup firmware
22.07.2014 ->appointed curatorWochan, Minor fixes caps.
21.07.2014 ->Put the caps in the subject rules reissued section ->backup firmware
20.07.2014 ->New hat.

M
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedklich007 - 03.12.17, 15:45
Reason for editing: Led to requirements

Rep: (13)
not prompt how pokovyryatsya the firmware ?? just I can not open the image img ...

Posted on 01.03.2013, 18:46:

I would like to simply remove unwanted software, etc.

Rep: (37)
DEFAULED2,
I use the kitchen under ubuntu. But there is a version for Windows. More can be readhere

Rep: (1)
You can stsylochku the kitchen under Ubuntu?

Rep: (8)
Tsunamiz,
how to obtain Root? Why mislead people take away the very best, and to disable Ruth put enough Superuser from the Market and make the default rejection

ps I am not Alexander, I have a slightly different nickname

Post has been edited0shash0 - 01.03.13, 21:19

Who beg on 4.1.1 throw off a couple of screenshots please

0shash0,
Removed =)

Krossich,
Here the latest version. Here about creating custom bikes

I go on a new assembly rekaveri (past I have some reason not to start up every time). Version 5.5.0.4.Download (Ya.Disk)

Installation according to the instructions in the header. The program of extra jackdaws not put and do nothing to remove. If there are positive reviews will update the version in the header.

Post has been editedTsunamiz - 02.03.13, 01:01

Rep: (0)
Guys there any sewn sense ??? tablet constantly goes out of sleep! missing and half an hour, it is not included! do you think this problem will be solved in the service center ??? : Rolleyes:

agabekovich, firmware 4.1.1 solves the problem neprosypany

Rep: (0)
thanks)) I try to understand and flash
: thank_you:

Rep: (5)
HELP!installed firmware firewood, then CWM and after the reboot system of choice in the CWM I just stands logo CSN, as it should be?

Post has been editedDezault - 03.03.13, 09:19

Dezault,
4.0.4 you have been? if so then only sewn ...

Rep: (22)
Tsunamiz @ 02.03.2013, 01:01*
I go on a new assembly rekaveri (past I have some reason not to start up every time). Version 5.5.0.4. Download (Ya.Disk)

You promised to lay out a custom based on prestige. Lay out? I'll try to flash their prestige. It can then take your firmware without the drain assert error.

Post has been editedKlerik m - 04.03.13, 00:16

Rep: (10)
Klerik M,
Unpacked and packed AirTab m83w 4.1.1 firmware such utilityhttp://portax.com.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=309
Boot.img sytem and replaced by a folder Prestige (update 1.0.2), I had packed. BDataIO img flashed through RkBatchTool. I sew without problems, but not everything worked as it should ...
To go back flashed through RkBatchTool this firmware AirTab m83w 4.1.1, then flashed CWM, and through it regained applications (Data) from the previously made backup. Everything works, nothing again to reinstall did not have to.

Post has been editedEdisson77 - 04.03.13, 03:23

Klerik M,
He promised, but just not laid out - so it makes no sense. =) Sobsno problem with the firmware alreadyEdisson77, He said. I have all similar. There seems to have to dig deep down to the core .. compilation
Still there are a couple of options. If there is something interesting, be sure to accomplish your goal

People, those who beg 4.1.1 Video chtol throw that out there for Trouble with Thatcham! Thanks! ;)

Rep: (22)
Edisson77 @ 04.03.2013, 03:22*
Unpacked and packed AirTab m83w 4.1.1 firmware such utilityhttp://portax.com.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=309
Boot.img sytem and replaced by a folder Prestige (update 1.0.2), I had packed. BDataIO img flashed through RkBatchTool. I sew without problems, but not everything worked as it should ...

thanks. flashed. appeared prastizhika saver. It is defined as a system of prestige. operate both cameras. but not connected to Wi-Fi. although the network sees.
and still swears to assert when trying to update the native update.zip.
All right, I'll try is now a branch of prestige crawl. that can advise ....

Rep: (2)
Rusbadass,
One for video problems stitch 4.1

Rep: (10)
Rusbadass @ 05.03.2013, 02:16*
Video chtol throw that out there for Trouble with Thatcham!

Attached files

Attached fileM83w-touch.wmv(11.59 MB)

Edisson77, thanks ogromednoe now look!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/12/19 16:00