> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

27 pagesV  « < 25 26 27 »  

> Starcraft | [Strategy, Simulator] port for Winulator
zafron
Message#1
26.02.13, 12:25
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 825
Check in: 08.04.11
Xiaomi Mi 5S 3/64

StarCraft download

Version: 1.16.1
| Winulator talk | StarCraft (you are here) | Caesar III |

Attached ImageAttached Image

!!!

This emulatorNOTWorks on Android OS 5.0 and higher. The application will no longer be updated! Author (Dan Aloni) abandoned the development! Alternatives: emulatorExaGear Strategiesor buying a tablet on Windows OS

Description:
The legend of the 90s is back on Android!
This real-time strategy game from Blizzard Entertainment has become a sensation. To this day, a strategy as unusual and interesting as StarCraft has not been created yet. The game tells about the bloody war of the future, in which three Great Races - Earthlings (Terran), Zerg (Zerg) and Protoss (Protoss) collided. It was a well-considered history and the uniqueness of the races that became the secret of the longevity of the game.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation Instructions
1) You must have the installed program Winulator, version not lower than 2.0.0! The latest version can be downloaded fromthistopics or link at the bottom of the post.
2) Unpack the archive with the game in the phone's memory or on an external memory card
3) Run the emulator, click on the "wrench" icon, select "Automatic search" ("Scan SD card for programs"). The emulator should automatically find the game. If the game is installed on an external memory card and the program does not “see” the game, select the menu item "Enter a path manually" and specify the path to the Starcraft folder a. Example: / storage / extSdCard / Starcraft / or / mnt / sdcard / Starcraft / (different devices have different paths)
4) Click on the StarCraft icon, then click Launch
5) Enjoy the game B)

FAQ
Q: I launched StarCraft, but it requires creating a profile. How to do it?
A: Install the System Keyboard widget (Keyboard Popup) and enter the profile name.

Q: How to install the widget?
A: We read the FAQ By widgets:
Widgets FAQ
* To configure the widgets, you need to enter the game, press the back key and select Configure Widgets (Control Widgets)
* To move the screen, you need to move a large square (Display Box)
* To add a widget, you need to tap into any convenient place on the screen and, without releasing your finger, stretch the widget to a convenient size.
* To remove a widget, select it and click Remove. To change a ready-made widget, click Configure.
* Now about the widgets themselves:

- Keyboard Hotkeys- Hotkeys. To add the Ctrl, Alt, Shift keys, you just need to tick these keys. To install other keys, select the menu, select (pick), and then any key. To create a combination, you need to tick (Ctrl, Alt, Shift) and select a key from the menu select (pick).

- Mouse right click- the name speaks for itself. But here there is one nuance: if you do not put a tick sticky right click, then pressing the button will be a one-time. If you check the box, when you click on the widget, the RMB mode will be turned on until you turn it off.

- Increase (Insta-zoom)- When you activate the widget, if you tap on the game screen, then a 3-fold increase will occur. When you re-tap it, everything returns to its place and the widget is deactivated.

- Joystick (screen panning)- the usual joystick that emulates the arrow keys of the computer.

- System Keyboard (Keyboard Popup)- the widget calls and removes the phone keypad, which is your default. NEED TO ACTIVATE THIS WIDGET TO CREATE A PROFILE! (Attention! Some smartphones may have problems with the keyboard! In this case, try downloading an alternative keyboard)

* To save the settings, click back, then Save. To discard changes, click Discard Changes.

Q: Why doesn't my keyboard print?
A: Write the names in English letters.

Q: Why doesn't the keyboard work for me?
A: The solution to the problem is not fully understood. Try to download a third-party keyboard. For example,this

Q: I downloaded the keyboard, but it still does not work. How do I create a profile?
О: Download this fileAttached fileNONAME.zip(187 bytes)
, unpack in the folder StarCraft / characters / (you can rename at your discretion).

Q: And how will they survive without a keyboard?
A: Supply widgets with letters or numbers and use them to enter text when saving.

Q: In the widget settings in the Keyboard Hotkeys menu, I do not have the pick item. What should I do?
A: Possible solution is described.here. If the problem persists, trythisway (ROOT)

Q: Why do I have transparent units / buildings?
A: Emulator problem. It is solved by restarting the game.(In version 2.0.2, judging by the promises of the developer, the bug is fixed)

Q: When passing ogiginala / brudvar for race X on mission Y, the emulator crashes under a certain action. What to do?
A: Most likely, this is again the emulator bugs. Try restarting save. If it does not help, resave to another save file or try re-running the mission.

Q: Why are there no files in the save window? They were!
A: Emulator bug. If you try to save, the game will crash. Solved by restarting.

V: I can not pass the mission! Flies and that's it!
A: The emulator is no longer being updated. Humble yourself. Or just look for an alternative (there is a link at the beginning of the topic header)

Q: I am not satisfied with the work of this emulator. Will there be updates? Can I contact the developer?
A: Alas, more emulator will not develop. The author threw the development, explaining that the pirates are to blame. At the moment, it is impossible to contact him, and this opportunity is unlikely to appear.

Q: I have my own version of starcraft, I don’t want to download from the theme. Is it possible to adapt it somehow to the emulator?
A: You can. You MUST have version 1.16.1. If you have another version, you can upgrade with this patch:Attached fileBW-1161.exe(24.73 MB)
(thankNero742). Then, put this file in the game folder, after unpacking it (otherwise, the emulator will not “find” the game):Attached fileStarcraft_profile.zip(280 bytes)

Q: When I try to start a game, the emulator crashes, but instead of the game icon, the Vinulator icon. What to do?
A: Most likely, you downloaded the version not from the header and forgot to put the vinulator profile file in the game folder. You can download the file from the question above.

Q: Do cheats work?
Oh yeah. We look in the cap.

Q: I always have the inscription "BETA" on the screen. Can I remove it?
A: You have installed a demo version of the program. Install the full version.

Q: Does the network game work?
A: Only on LAN. How to start, look in the header. Battle.net is not working yet.

Q: Where are the save?
О: / Starcraft / save and / StarCraft / characters

Q: Will computer save work?
A: If the game is version 1.16.1, then yes.

Q: Do replays work?
Oh yeah. They are located in the StarCraft / Maps / Replays / folder.

Q: Does the mouse work?
A: It works. (On some models of devices, the right key does not perform its function, since it is equivalent to the back button)

Instructions

Utility
Hotkeys
Single Player Game
[F10] The menu in the game (Game Menu)
[Alt + M] menu in the game
[Alt + S] Save Game (Save Game)
[Alt + L] Download Game (Load Game)
[Alt + H] Help Menu
[F1] Help Menu [Alt + O]
Options Menu
[+] Increase game speed (game speed)
[-] Reduce game speed
[Ctrl + X] Exit StarCraft (Exit Program)
[Alt + X] Exit StarCraft
[Ctrl + Q] Quit current mission (Quit Mission)
[Alt + Q] Exit current mission
[Ctrl + M] On / Off music (Music On / Off)
[Ctrl + S] On / Off Sound (SFX On / Off)
[Space Bar] (space) center the screen in place of the last message
[Ctrl + {0-9}] Remember group {0-9} (you can also remember buildings)
[{0-9}] Select group {0-9}
[{0-9} {0-9}] (press twice) Centering the screen on the selected group
[Shift + F {2-4}] Remember a place on the map
[F {2-4}] Center the screen at the memorized point.
[Alt + SelectUnit] Call a group
[Sift + Command] Point Pointer (Waypoint)
[Ctrl + C] Center the screen on the selected combat unit.
[Alt + C] Center the screen on the selected combat unit [Tab] On / Off the landscape on the Mini Map (MiniMap)
[Shift + Tab] On / Off marking of combat units in color on the Mini Map: Green-Your troops, Yellow-Allied troops, Red-Enemy troops
[Shift + SelectUnit] Add / Remove a combat unit from the selected group.
[Ctrl + SelectUnit] Select all combat units of the same type (up to 12)
[Print Srceen] Write the image on the screen to a file. The file has the extension * .PCX and is written to the same directory where StarCraft is installed.

Multi Player Game
[Enter] Send message
[Shift + Enter] Send message to all
[Ctrl + Enter] Send message to allies
Cheats
Attention! Cheats are valid only in single player mode!
During the game, press the [Enter] key and enter:

POWER OVERWHELMING - invulnerability
BLACK SHEEP WALL - show the whole map
SHOW ME THE MONEY - get 10,000 minerals and gas
BREATHE DEEP - endless gas
WHATS MINE IS MINE - endless minerals
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - the ability to build units when the limit is exceeded (max 200)
GAME OVER MAN - lose
MEDIEVAL MAN - free upgrades for units
MODIFY THE PHASE VARIANCE - the ability to build any buildings regardless of requirements
NOGLUES - disable the use of magic from the enemy
OPERATION CWAL - rapid construction and improvement
OPHELIA - after entering OPHELIA, press [Enter] and then type the name of any mission (Example terran9, protoss6)
SOMETHING FOR NOTHING - get all possible improvements
STAYING ALIVE - mission cannot be completed
THE GATHERING - infinite unit energy
THERE IS NO COW LEVEL - complete the mission
WAR AINT WHAT IT USED TO BE - turn off the fog of war

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedzafron - 27.01.18, 21:32
Reason for editing: Updated links, pictures. Last updated post.
Sashik201732
Message#522
05.03.19, 08:55
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 19.08.17
HomTom HT20 Pro

Discard Starcraft Full Rus on megafire or google drive. Please, please ...
Shadowoolf
Message#523
05.03.19, 10:24
Goodness is not appreciated now
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1179
Check in: 15.07.16
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

* Sashik201732, any Starcraft version 1.16.1+ will do

Post has been editedShadowoolf - 05.03.19, 10:25

--------------------
Sashik201732
Message#524
05.03.19, 11:56
User
[offline]

Messages 77
HomTom HT20 Pro

* Shadowoolf,I do not shake, but the PC is not with you, but you need it very much: (
Shadowoolf
Message#525
05.03.19, 16:29
Goodness is not appreciated now
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1179
Check in: 15.07.16
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

* Sashik201732believe me - you better in exagear

--------------------
Sashik201732
Message#526
29.03.19, 20:02
User
[offline]

Messages 77
HomTom HT20 Pro

Please help! I need unpacked files
Modifications to localization, there is changed the voice to ridiculous, herehttp://starcraft.7x.ru/?p=files_down&fid=838Please unpack and drop these modifications in a zip file, it should work on brood var for android only I cannot do without a PC (help pzh

27 pagesV  « < 25 26 27 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 23:25