“Ask me!” | Game profile. Tell us about yourself ;)

Rep: (463)
Attached ImageAttached Image

PI invite everyone to participate: tell a little about yourself, and learn about others.

ESSENCE OF SIMPLE:ANSWER THE QUESTION FROM THE PREVIOUS POST, AND ASK YOURSELF.

RULES TOPICS:
* We ask questions only about the person himself, who can characterize him in any way.
(for example: What is your hair color? Do you like winter? Are you a pessimist? Do you have a beard? etc.)
* General questions, for example: "What is the weather outside now?" - do not ask.
* NEW !! One should refrain from the questions “And you?”, “And you”, etc.
* In addition to the main can be setpersonal questionaddressed to a specific participant.
To place an additional question (as well as the answer to it) is needed at the bottom of the message (after the main question),
using the tag "offtopic" so as not to distract other participants.Example: "Dr_SAT,Do you like to flood?"
* For convenience, and to avoid confusion,WellIt is good to quote the question you are answering.
* We try to answer short and to the point.
* The same question can be repeated so that all participants have the opportunity to answer.
* If there was confusion, for example: while you were typing the text of the answer to a question, someone already had time to answer you.
Leave your answer, answer the question of the one who managed to slip in front of you, and ask yours. Total, 2 answers and 1 question.
* Humorandreally welcome
* The topic is not flooding, not offtopic, and observeForum RulesandRules section "Trepalka"

Our PARTICIPANTS (and what we alreadywe know About them: spiteful:
Statistics

Catwise = ^. ^ =
I. "I"
I: Sad. Right. Good friend. Modest. Cute Always punctual. Woman. Uncertain. Temperamental. Middle-height. Frank. Honest. Alone.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Grey-blue eyes. Bright skin. Curly hair. Long hair. Aquiline nose. Normal build. Tattoo.

ThElllEnD
Loves:
Does not love: does not like ward # 6
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Modest. The man.LittleClumsy. Communicative. Smart. Funny. Sarcastic. Kind. Middle-height. Loving. Witty. Frank. Alone.

melevshe
I. "I"
I: Happy. Sad. Right. Modest. Excited. Woman. Uncertain. kindto some extent)). Temperamental. Middle-height. Loving. Honest.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Gray-blue eyes. Bright skin. Straight hair. Long hair. Little nose(closer to average).Normal build. Dimples.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Flowers Kisses Summer. Late night talk. Embrace. Attention. Music Black and white photos. Get up early. Buy gifts. To read. Argue. Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Pets. Exhibitions. Go shopping. To look at the stars. People.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Alcohol. Rain. Extreme Take pictures. Get out. Work. Monday. Loneliness. To swim. Be late. Winter Snore. Cigarette smoke. Mat. Circus. To justify. Celebrate birthday. Speak toasts. Wait.
V. "Interests, Hobbies, Hobbies"
The photo. Computer. Fishing. Needlework. Creation. Books Poems. Cooking Flowers

Futuremobile
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Adventurous.Moderately plumpThe manin full bloom. Clumsy. Communicative. Funny. Woman. Middle-height. Witty.NearlyHonest. Organized. Person.

dima.bespalov.s
Student Phys.mat. Lyceum, height 182cm,
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Very loving adventure. Moderately Modest. Sure The man. Excited. Communicative. Smart. Always punctual. Intelligent. Funny. Not fat. Psychic. Atomic. Nice. Loud. Kind. Tall. Loving. Witty. Frank. Not very determined. Honest. Alone. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Green eyes. Bright skin. Tight physique. Long eyelashes. Long legs. Freckles. Contact lenses
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Kisses Summer. Candles. Beach. Music Write letters. Black and white photos. Long to sleep. Take gifts. To read. Circus. New Year. Argue. Extreme Sunsets and sunrises. Pets. Go shopping. To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Alcohol. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Extreme Children Go shopping. Take pictures. Get out. Gossip. Drugs. Work. TV series. Social networks. Loneliness. Be late. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. Mat. Circus. To justify. Speak toasts. Argue. Wait.
My hobbies
The photo. Equipment. Led Sport. Collecting. Computer. Fishing. Tourism. Needlework. The science. Creation. Foreign languages. Programming. Books Animals Nature.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like: Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. Sushi. Eat in bed. There are few. Sandwiches. Fig. A bird Meat. Fish Fried potatoes. Borscht. Seafood. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Sausage. Ice cream. Eggs Kashu. Jam. National cuisine. Honey. Cake. Bread. Low-calorie meal. Pizza Coffee. Tea. Compote. Mushrooms Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Milk. Mineral water. Cocktails. Sharp Salty. Sweet. Sports nutrition. Fat. Dumplings. Mustard. Garlic.

evg1394
"Owl", a favorite movie - "Knocking on Heaven",
Loves: city, nature, kebabs, high-quality comedies,
Music:all Russian rock, metal ballads and a lot more ...
Profession:Nachs.meny PDS airport
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. The man. Communicative. Smart. Cute Always punctual. Intelligent. Funny. Sarcastic. Nice. Kind. Temperamental. Sweet. Middle-height. Proud of himself. Loving. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute. Honest. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Dark skin. Short hair. High forehead. Tight physique. Long eyelashes.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Flowers Kisses Summer. Winter Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Attention. Beach. Music Black and white photos. Long to sleep. Take gifts. Buy gifts. To read. New Year. Argue. Sing. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Concerts and festivals. Pets. Exhibitions. Parties Shopping - sometimes. To look at the stars. People.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like . Noisy companies. Extreme Get out. Melodramas. Gossip. Loneliness. Be late. Seafood. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. Circus. Speak toasts. Argue. Wait.
The photo. Equipment. Auto. Sport. Music. Movie. Computer. The science. Creation. Computer games. Books Cooking Religion. Animals Nature. Philosophy. Weapon Psychology. Politics. Art.

IandroidFan
I:
Sad. Right. Good friend. Modest. Bored. The man. Clumsy. Smart.Well maybe a little bit.Uncertain. Kind.If they treat me too kindly.Middle-height. Calm. Alone.

VOZMOGNO
I. "I"
I: Happy Good friend. I love adventure. Confidentin itself. Sociable. Smart. Always punctual. Egoistmaybe quite a bit. Intelligent woman. Beautiful...why not. Temperamental. Low Loving Witty Resolute. Honest... I don't like to lie. Organized by
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Light skin. (Tan) Straight long hair. Middle forehead. Little nose. Normal build. Bang. Long eyelashes. Ordinary nails. (It’s very long for medical workers).
Iii. "I like"
I like: FlowersrosesKisses and hugs. Summerand seaRain(walking in the rain ... is this something ...). Candles with late night talk and music(I just adore, but the conversation should not be loud, but rather very quiet ...). Get up early. (With the first rays of the sun ...) To accept and give gifts. To read. Extreme(it's so cool).Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Go shopping(I love shopping). To look at the stars(very much). Make snowmen. People(how can you not love people, really love). I love to stand in the shower for a long time.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Religious beliefs (at least I think this is nonsense) Alcohol - (not at all amateur and do not drink) Children- (there may be exceptions) Take pictures (just do not like without a reason) Melodrama and gossip (it looks a bit like this among themselves) Drugs - (if I just don’t like to say, it means to say nothing, I hate it, I see so many ruined lives because of this) Social networks- (I think this is evil, because we can communicate and so, I do not like social services) Snore (: rofl: - probably the same evil as the social network) Alarm clocks- (I can not say that I do not like, rather indifferent and never use them) Cigarette smoke- (I do not like, I do not smoke, I do not like) Beggars - (the scourge of society, but it is frankly a pity, only to file a reluctance because they will be taken away, because these beggars are making money for crime) Public transport (and I do not like it, it is more convenient by car) Mat (korezhit, a lot of words that you can express your attitude to everything absolutely) To justify - (absurdity is not love, it is better to remain silent) Wait- (waiting is always annoying, for any reason, probably I'm impatient).
+ "Ask me!" (Post # 21525727)

riksos
Conducts a healthy lifestyle
Loves: music, horror, fishing, tasty
Does not love: tea
Music:break beat, drum`n`bass, dub step, rap, metal
I. "I"
I: Modest. The man. Always punctual. Kind. Middle-height. Calm. Honest. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Bright skin. Short hair. Pumped up body. Thick eyebrows.

ENTER-EGO
I. "I"
I: Happy. Good friend. The man. Communicative. Intelligent. Loud. Kind. Tall. Frank. Honest. [/ Color]
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Blonde hair. Gray-green eyes. Bright skin. Straight hair. Aquiline nose. Normal build. Thick eyebrows. Beard. Mustache. Points
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Flowers Kisses Summer. Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Embrace. Attention. Music Black and white photos. To read. Circus. New Year. Compliments. Argue. Sing. Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Pets. Exhibitions. Troll Parties To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People. Lie in the bathroom.

Hanter_1991
I. "I"
I: Right. The man. Smart. Always punctual. Egoist. Intelligent. Tall. Calm. Honest. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Ash gray hair. Brown eyes. Dark skin. Curly hair. Straight hair. Short hair. High forehead. Aquiline nose. Normal build. Thick eyebrows. Long legs. Big feet. Points AT)
Iii. "I like"
I like: Kisses Summer. Winter Thunderstorm. Embrace. Music Get up early. Take gifts. Buy gifts. To read. Argue. Go shopping. To look at the stars. Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Alcohol. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Rain. Children Go shopping. Take pictures. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Social networks. Monday. Loneliness. Be late. Winter Seafood. Snore. Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. Mat. To justify. Speak toasts. Neighbors (I have extremely "friendly" relations with them). Wait.
Interests:
Hobbies:
The photo. Equipment. Auto. Sport. Music. Movie. Collecting. Computer. The science. Creation. Pickup. Programming. Computer games. Books (good fiction - what the doctor ordered)). Cooking Religion. Story. Weapon Politics.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:
Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. A bird Meat (in any form and quantity). Fish Fried potatoes. Borscht. Seafood. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Sausage. Ice cream. Eggs Fig. Chocolate. Bread. Coffee. Tea. Compote. Mushrooms Mineral water. Cocktails.
Jam. National cuisine. Honey. Cake. Bread. Pizza Alcohol (for medicinal purposes)). Fresh juice. Milk (fatter). Seeds. Sharp Salty. Sweet. Dumplings. Mustard. Garlic.
I dont like:
Fast food. Sushi. Eat in bed. There's a lot. Sandwiches. Kashu. Low-calorie meal. Sports nutrition. Fat.

knikita5
I. "I"
I: Happy. Good friend. Adventurousprobably. The man, although a bit early .... Clumsy. Communicative. Smartsort of.Funnyit happens.Uncertain. Loud. kindlikeMiddle-height. Honest(what’s on your mind is often in a language).Sickprobably always
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Bright skin,nebalshoy tan. Straight hair. Short hair,ordinaryNormal Body — Slim Body,something like this.A tan.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Winter Long to sleep. To read. New Year. Pets. Origami. New items Rock. Some games(mobile and computer).
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Melodramas. Gossip. Monday. LonelinessI don't care, and I don't know myself .... Be late. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Circus. To justify. . To speak toastsI do not know how
Equipment. Movie. Computer. Hunting. Fishing. Tourism. Woodworkingliked.... The science. Creation. Programming. Books Animals Nature.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:
Fruits. Berries. Sandwiches. PicPilaf. The birdchicken. Meatdepends on what kind. Fried potatoes. Pastawith cheese. Cheese. Sausage. Ice cream. Kashu. Cake. Bread. Pizza Tea. Chocolate. Fresh juice. Seeds. Sharp Salty. Sweet. Dumplings. Garlic.Well, and something else on the little things

Kutakbash
I. "I"
I: Happy. Sad. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. Bored. The man. Smart. Always punctual. Intelligent. Funny. Sarcastic. Beautiful (hto knows). Kind. Temperamental. Sweet. Middle-height. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute. Honest. Alone. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Dark skin. Straight hair. Short hair. Middle forehead. Medium nose. Normal Body || Tight physique. Pumped up body. Thick eyebrows. Big feet.

S.t.a.L? K.e.R ^ _ ^
Love : Skiing, running, eating and sleeping ...
I do not like : Crying children ... And ward number 6.
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. AdventurousYes Yes. Sure. The man. Smart. Cute Funny. SarcasticI love it. Kind. Tall. Witty. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Bright skin. Short hair. High forehead. Big nose. Normal build. Bang. Long legs. Big feet.

Farsis
About me:
I am a man in excellent mental and physical condition, curious, eloquent (in my native language), skilled at hand, I have a penchant for art, I can be kind (but not to everyone), a believer, and a biblical connoisseur. Cons: there is a tendency to anarchy, a little patience, I can be quick-tempered, and difficult to finish things to the end, shy. Appearance: tall, well-behaved, long legs, blond hair with a golden hue, blue eyes, always combed classically, kratsevcheg. : spiteful: I tried to modestly describe myself. : blush:

madheado
I. "I"
I: Right. Adventurous. Sure. The man. Clumsy. Communicative. Smart. Cute Always punctual. Egoist. Intelligent. Funny. Sarcastic. Loud. Kind. Temperamental. Middle-height. Loving. Witty. Frank. Honest. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Dark skin. Straight hair. Short hair. High forehead. Aquiline nose. Tight physique. Straight eyebrows. Long eyelashes. A tan.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Flowers Kisses Summer. Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Embrace. Attention. Beach. Music Get up early. Accept and give gifts. To read. Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Concerts and festivals. Pets. Exhibitions. Troll Parties To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People.

phonecrusher_nik
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Sure. The man. Communicative. Smart. Cute Funny. Nice. Good. Average growth. Loving. Witty. Calm. Resolute. Honest.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Green eyes. Light skin. Straight hair. High forehead. Big nose. Normal build.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Summer. Winter Rain. Thunderstorm. Music Long to sleep. Take gifts. To read. Argue. Extreme Surprises. Pets. People(still zombies love). Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Religious beliefs. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Beach. Get out. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Work. TV series. Social networks. Monday. Be late. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Mat. Speak toasts. Neighbors Wait.

sashavet
I. "I"
I: Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Sure. The man. Communicative. Intelligent. Funny. Kind. Tall. Calm. Resolute. Honest.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Kisses Summer. Thunderstorm. Embrace. Attention. Beach. Music Long to sleep. Accept, as well as give gifts. To read. New Year. Compliments. Sing. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Concerts and festivals. Pets. Troll (well, as without it))). Shopping (when denyushek many)). To look at the stars. Kind and helpful people. Beautiful, non-smoking and preferably non-drinking girls. Lie in the bathroom. Parkour. Android optimus smartphone LG optimus L9 (and generally android OS. Relatives and close people.

SumatraUser
About me
I: Confident, honest, man, blond, fair skin, long hair, normal build, tall enough, wear glasses, I like to stay up late on the Internet, watch videos, have fun, go to the cinema, go to the theater, don't like libraries, go to different exhibitions, I love animals (not all), I also like to sleep, I do not like to study, I like to listen to music, I often go to museums.

dim ^ n
Love
Smart, honest, adequate people. Girls, beautiful, smart, and not very proud: D Your house and your city. The smell of the road. Travel. Do not sleep. Be silent and rant. To meditate. Creative contemplate and creatively create. Do something with your own hands. Diversity. The uniqueness of the moment ... When truth does not make you lie ... Understanding. The richness of wildlife, and the beauty of inanimate. Frosty, snowy winter, green, warm spring, hot, with showers, summer and golden autumn. Bare trees! Unrestrained imagination, in the film industry, music, photography and thin literature ... Forum, cho: D
I do not like

Oar
I. "I"
I: Sad. Adventurous. Modest. The man. Excited. Smart. Cute Always punctual. Sarcastic. Uncertain. Kind. Temperamental. Sweet. Middle-height. Calm
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Blue eyes. Bright skin. Straight hair. Short hair. High forehead. Normal build. Dimples. Beard.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Winter Rain. Thunderstorm. Music Long to sleep. New Year. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Pets. Troll Alcohol.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Guests Reply to the letters. Religious beliefs. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Extreme Go shopping. Take pictures. Bathtub Get out. Cook. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. TV series. Social networks. Monday. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. To justify. Celebrate birthday. Speak toasts. Neighbors Wait.

Alpha dog
I. "I"
I: Very happy. Right. Good friend. Moderately modest. Self-confident man. Smart. Cute Always punctual. A little selfish. Kind. Medium height.Loving husband and father.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Dark skin. Short hair. Accurate nose. Tight physique. A tan. Many tattoos.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Kisses wife. All seasons are different. Thunderstorm. Embrace with his wife. Good music. Long to sleep. Argue. Pets. People. Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Alcohol. In a hurry. Gossip. Drugs. Loneliness. Be late. Seafood. Snore. Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Mat. Circus. To justify. Wait.

mfgod
I. "I"
I: happy. serious. right. good friend. honest.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: dark hair. Brown eyes. bright skin. normal body (I can not describe people)
Iii. "I like"
I like: wind. cool stars. silence calm rain water cats give five. embrace. snow leopards. green color. to swim. art. it's a nasty day. politeness. diplomacy and many, many more things.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: hipsters. rice shopping gossip. mat. clowns. mad dogs. alcohol. cigarettes. insects. mayonnaise. heat long wait. drugs. To write an essay. noise. 1/3 of classmates. Nazism. anime. Gopnik. violence. impudence and much, much more then.

Alex Fry
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark curly hair. Grey eyes. Bright skin. Dark skin. Short hair. High forehead. Little nose. Tight physique. Dimples. Freckles. A tan. Points
Interests: Auto. Sport. Music. Movie. Animals Nature.
Hobbies: Equipment. Led Skiing. Computer. Clubs. The science. Foreign languages. Programming. Computer games. Board games. Books Cooking Story.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like: Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. There's a lot. Sandwiches. Fig. A bird Meat. Fish Fried potatoes. Borscht. Pasta. Ice cream. Kashu. Jam. National cuisine. Honey. Cake. Bread. Pizza Tea. Compote. Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Mineral water. Sharp Sweet. Dumplings. Italian cuisine.
I dont like: Fast food. Sushi. Eat in bed. There are few. Seafood. Salads Cheese. Sausage. Eggs Cocktails. Low-calorie meal. Alcohol. Coffee. Mushrooms Milk. Cocktails. Seeds. Salty. Sports nutrition. Fat. Mustard. Garlic.

Timahoks
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Modest. Sure. The man. Communicative. Smart. Cute Calm. Strange. Friendly. Exotic.

Didr
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Modest. Sure. The man. Communicative. Smart. Cute Always punctual. Intelligent. Funny. Sarcastic. Nice. Loud. Kind. Temperamental. Tall. Proud of himself. Loving. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute. Honest. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Green eyes. Brown eyes. Bright skin. Curly hair. Straight hair. Short hair. High forehead. Big nose. Aquiline nose. Tight physique. Beer belly Thick eyebrows. Bang. Long eyelashes. Big feet. Dimples. A tan. Big ears.
Interests:
Hobbies:

Equipment. Auto. Fishing. Tourism.

neur0n7
I. "I"
I: Happy. Faithful. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Confident. Man. Awkward. General. Smart. Intelligent. Ridiculous. Good. Temperamental. High. Emotional. Calm. Frank. Honest.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Light skin. Straight hair. Short hair. Low forehead. Little nose. Dense physique. Chalk. Big feet. Dimples.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Winter Rain.Groz.Obmya.Plyazh. Music. Long sleep. Get up early. Take gifts. Buy gifts. To read. New Year. Argue. Pet. Surprises. Work. Pets. Exhibitions. Go shopping. To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People. Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Guests. Reply to the letters. Religious beliefs. Alcohol. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Extreme. Take a photo. Get out. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Series. Monday. Loneliness. To swim. Late. Seafood. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. Mat. Circus. Justify. Speak toasts.
Interests: Equipment. Auto. Moto. Led Sport. Music. Kino.Kompyuter.Fishing. Science. Programming. Books. Cooking. Animals. Nature. Weapons.
Hobbies:Collecting. Needlework. Creation. Computer games. Board games.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. There are few. Sandwiches. Fig. A bird Meat. Fish Fried potatoes. Borscht. Pasta. Sausage. Ice cream. Eggs Kashu. Jam. National cuisine. Honey. Cake. Bread. Coffee. Tea. Chocolate. Bread. Milk. Mineral water. Seed. Sweet. Pelmeny. Garlic.
I dont like:
Fast food. Sushi. Eat in bed. There are a lot of. Seafood. Salads. Cheese. Low-calorie food. Pizza Alcohol. Compote. Mushrooms Fresh juice. Cocktails. Sharp Salty. Sports nutrition. Fat. Mustard.

zaurkyn
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. The man. Clumsy. Communicative. Intelligent. Funny. Kind. Temperamental. Sweet. Middle-height. Loving. Frank. Honest. Alone. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Blue eyes / Green eyes (by nature). Bright skin. Short hair. A crooked nose (4 times broken). Tight physique. Thick eyebrows. Long eyelashes. Big feet. Tattoo.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Kisses Summer. Winter Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Embrace. Beach. Music . Get up early. Buy gifts. To read. Argue. Sing. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Exhibitions. Parties Go shopping. To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People. Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Reply to the letters. Religious beliefs. In a hurry. Take pictures. Cook. Gossip. Drugs. TV series. Social networks. Loneliness. Be late. Snoring (you can't hear yours). Mat. Circus. To justify. Celebrate birthday. Speak toasts. Neighbors Wait.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:
Fruits. Berries. Sushi /Rolls . Sandwiches. Fig. A bird !!!!Meat!!!! . Fried potatoes. Borscht. Seafood . Salads Pasta. Cheese. !!!! Sausage !!!! . Ice cream. Eggs Jam. National cuisine. Bread. Pizza Alcohol. Coffee. Tea. Compote. Mushrooms . !!!!Chocolate!!!! . Bread. Fresh juice. !!!!Milk!!!! . Mineral water. Cocktails. Seeds. !!! Sharp !!! . Salty. Sweet.

Stanislav_2
I. "I
Good friend. Adventurous. Sure. The man. Communicative. Smart. Cute Funny. Loud. Kind. Middle-height. Proud of himself. Witty. Honest. Alone.
Ii. "Appearance
Blonde hair. Brown eyes. Bright skin. Short hair. Little nose. Normal build. Braces
Iii. "I like
Winter Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Beach. Music Long to sleep. Take gifts. Buy gifts. To read. New Year. Compliments. Argue. Surprises. Pets. Parties Go shopping. Make snowmen. People. Lie in the bathroom. Celebrate birthday.
Iv. "I dont like
Go to bed early. Get up early. Guests Reply to the letters. In a hurry. Cook. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Work. Monday. To swim. Be late. Seafood. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. To justify. Speak toasts. Wait.
V. "Interests, Hobbies, Hobbies
Equipment. Led Music. Movie. Collecting. Computer. Tourism. The science. Creation. Foreign languages. Programming. Board games. HLS. Books Animals Fashion.
Vi. "My Preferences: Food
Fruits. Berries. Fast food. Eat in bed. There's a lot. A bird Meat. Fish Fried potatoes. Seafood. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Sausage. Ice cream. Kashu. Pizza Coffee. Tea. Chocolate. Fresh juice. Milk. Cocktails. Seeds. Salty. Fat. Dumplings. Chips. Coke. Ketchup. Pies Bars.

Ler0n
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Sure. The man. Communicative. Smart. Cute Intelligent. Funny. Nice. Kind. Sweet. Middle-height. Proud of himself. Loving. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute. Honest.

aquilonem
I. "I"
I: Right. Good. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. Bored. Excited. Never give up in trouble. Communicative. Brought up. Punctual. Intelligent. Funny. Kind. Temperamental. Tall. Genuinely loving. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute. Honest. Soulful.

kuza808
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Sure. The man. Communicative. Smart. Cute Funny. Uncertain. Kind. Middle-height. Loving. Witty. Calm. Honest. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark blonde hair. Grey-blue eyes. Bright skin. Straight (do not shear - begin to curl) hair. Short hair. Normal nose. Normal build. Dimples. Freckles. A tan.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Summer. Winter Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Beach. Music Write letters. Long to sleep. Take gifts. New Year. Sing. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Pets. Exhibitions. Troll)) Look at the stars. Make snowmen.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Get up early. Guests Alcohol. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Children Go shopping. Get out. Cook. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. TV series. Social networks. Monday. Loneliness. Be late. Winter Seafood. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Mat. Circus. To justify. Speak toasts. Neighbors Argue. Wait.
Interests:
Hobbies:
The photo. Equipment. Led Sport. Movie -bowl school theater. Computer. Hunting. Creation. Foreign languages. Pickup.well sometimesProgramming. Poems.I often write myselfAnimals Nature. Art. Dancing.

Schweppes_lut
I. "I"
I: Happy. Sad. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. The man. Excited. Communicative. Always punctual. Intelligent. Ridiculous. Loud. Kind. Temperamental. Sweet. height 195. proud of himself. Loving. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute. Honest. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Green and blue eyes. Bright skin. Dark skin. Short hair. Little nose. Average build. Pumped up body. Thick eyebrows. Chelka. Long legs.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Kisses Summer. Winter Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Embrace. Beach. Music Write letters. Black and white photos. Buy gifts. Circus. New Year. Extreme. Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Concerts and festivals. Pets. Exhibitions. troll)). Parties Go shopping. To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People. Lie in the bathroom. And also drive a car
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Alcohol. Noisy companies. Rain. Cook. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Monday. Loneliness. Be late. Seafood. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Mat. Circus. To justify.
Interests: Cars (digging into them), friends, girl, and much more
Hobbies:
The photo. Equipment. Auto. Moto. Led Sport. music, movies, friends, going to the gym to keep in shape, laze around, play a computer, when there is nothing to do - I pull out a cat, a positive person)
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like: Okroshka, Olivier, red caviar, tangerines, lemon, meat, makaroshka, dumplings and much more.
I dont like: Fast food. Eat in bed. There's a lot. A bird Meat. Fish Seafood. Salads Alcohol. Mushrooms Fat. Mustard. Garlic.

Yulia
I. "I"
I: Girl. Sad True. Good friend. Modest. Sure Bored Worried constantly for any reason. Awkward (sometimes). Unsociable. Smart. Pretty Sometimes punctual. Selfish. Intelligent. Funny. Unsure. I think that is beautiful). Silent. Good. Pretty. Middle-height. Proud of herself. Loving a tasty meal. Calm Frank Honest (I try to be one). Lonely Organized by
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair (dark chestnut color). Dark brown eyes (almost black). Bright skin. Straight hair. Medium length hair. Beautiful nose. Slim build. Thick eyebrows. Long black eyelashes. Long legs. Dimples on cheeks (when I smile). Glasses (rarely wear).
Iii. "I like"
I like: L e t about ! ! ! Summer rain. Thunderstorm. Heat Late night talk. Night. Embrace. Attention. Beach. Music (different genres). Black and white photos. Long to sleep. Go to bed after 2-3 o'clock at night). Take gifts. Compliments. Surprises (too nice). Sunsets and sunrises (summer only). To walk in the fresh air, in nature). Pets. Parties Go shopping. Look at the stars (sorry for the telescope is not). Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Guests Alcohol. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Autumn and winter cold rain. Extreme Children Take pictures. Cook. Sodny melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Work. Be late. Winter Autumn. Cold spring Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. Mat. To justify. Celebrate birthday. Neighbors Wait.
The photo. Led Sport. Music. Movie. Computer. Creation. HLS. Flowers Nature. Psychology. Fashion. Art. Dancing (in the future).
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like: Fruits. Vegetables. Eat in bed. There's a lot. Delicious and hearty sandwiches. A bird Meat. Fried potatoes. Salmon Low-fat cheese. Ice cream. Bread. Light meal. Pizza Coffee. Tea. Fruit teas. Chocolate. Black and grain bread. Milk. Mineral water (Borjomi). Cocktails. Sweet. Delicious pastries. Healthy food. A bit of spice.

bohdan111
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. The man. Communicative. Intelligent. Funny. Kind. Temperamental. Middle-height. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute. Honest. Alone. Organized.look like that's it))
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Blue eyes. Bright skin. Straight hair. Normal build. A tan.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Summer. Winter Late night talk. Beach. Get up early. Work. Dig into the program code)). Learn new for yourself. Help others.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Alcohol. In a hurry. Go shopping. Take pictures. Bathtub Get out. Cook. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. Mat. Circus. To justify. Speak toasts. Neighbors Argue. Wait.
Interests:
Equipment. Auto. Moto. Led Sport. Music. Movie. Collecting. Computer. Hunting. Fishing. Tourism. The science. Foreign languages. Pickup).Programming. Computer games. Board games. HLS. Books Poems. Nature. Philosophy. Story. Weapon
Hobbies:
Sport. Swimming. Run. Horseback riding.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:
Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. Sushi. Sandwiches. Fig. A bird Meat. Fish Fried potatoes. Borscht. Seafood. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Ice cream. Eggs Kashu. Jam. National cuisine. Honey. Cake. Pizza Tea. Compote. Mushrooms Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Milk. Mineral water. Cocktails. Seeds. Sweet. Sports nutrition. Fat. Dumplings. Garlic.

fire_77
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Modest. Sure. Bored. The man. Intelligent. Kind. Middle-height. Loving. Witty. Frank. Honest. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Grey eyes. Dark skin. Short hair. High forehead. Big nose. Aquiline nose. Normal build. Thick eyebrows. Beard. Mustache. Tattoos.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Summer. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Music Black and white photos. Get up early. Buy gifts. Circus. New Year. Argue. Sunsets and sunrises. Concerts and festivals. Pets.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Reply to the letters. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Melodramas. Gossip. TV series. Monday. Be late. Snore. Beggars. Public transport. To justify. Speak toasts. Neighbors Wait.
Interests:
Hobbies:
The photo. Equipment. Auto. Sport. Music. Movie. Computer. Hunting. Fishing. Tourism. Creation. Foreign languages. Animals Nature. Weapon

tair_nirimov
I. "I"
I: Sad. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. The man. Egoist. Sarcastic. Uncertain. Tall. Calm.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Dark skin. Short hair. High forehead. Low forehead. Big nose. Tight physique. Thick eyebrows. Bang. Big feet. Points
Iii. "I like"
I like: Much that is impossible to describe.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Get up early. Religious beliefs. Alcohol. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Go shopping. Take pictures. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. Mat.
Interests:
Hobbies:
The photo. Equipment. Led Music. Movie. Fishing. Pony.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like: Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. There's a lot. Sandwiches. Fig. A bird Meat. Fish Fried potatoes. Borscht. Seafood. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Sausage. Ice cream. Eggs Kashu. Jam. National cuisine. Honey. Cake. Bread. Low-calorie meal. Pizza Coffee. Tea. Compote. Mushrooms Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Milk. Mineral water. Milk cocktails. Seeds. Sharp Salty. Sweet. Sports nutrition. Fat. Dumplings. Mustard. Garlic.
In general, everything.
VII. "Second Self"

mv97
I. "I"
I: Happy.Sad. Right.Good friend. Adventurous.Modest. Sure.Bored. The man. Excited. Clumsy.Communicative(not really). Smart. CuteAlways punctual. Egoist. Intelligent. Funny. Woman. Sarcastic.Uncertain. Nice.Loud.Kind. Temperamental. Honey. (Almost)Low.Middle-height.Tall. Proud of himself. Loving. Witty.Calm. Frank.Resolute. Honest. Alone. Organized.

lionsha
I. "I"
I: Usually fun. I love to beat sarcasm. I tell the truth, I do not know how and I really do not like when they lie. Touchy. Moods often change, or people help to change. True. Friendly. Trusting (there is such a cant). Persistent (persistent). I cling to the words. Sometimes depressed out of nowhere, sometimes happy just like that. Impudent. Self-confident. If a person likes doing my best, what would he think otherwise (cant). Vindictive. Bad character. Female psychologist by nature. A good strategist (not in games only). Good-natured. Frankly. Creepy single lady.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. A haircut. Brown eyes, golden in the sun. Beautiful. Eyebrows straight. Dark skin. Medium height. Addition usual. Former athlete (wrestling, barbell, melee weapons). Everything is pretty ordinary.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Candles. At night to chat. To look at the stars. I love the rain, thunderstorms especially. People. Meets. Learn new. I love English. And sometimes use it. Dogs and cats. Sport. Football. I love laughter. I love when to me on you. I love roses, and indeed flowers. Space. Riddles. Sea. Night. Darkness Silence learned to listen, fell in love. PC. Extreme in moderation. The truth. Shopping Shower. Madly I love to listen to the voice of the interlocutor, especially interesting. Lovesavagemessiahzine.comwhat really deny. I really like some virtual people here.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. As a result, get up early. Drugs. Sots network, so they burned. Lying. Mat. Religious beliefs. Rudeness. Mud. Fast food. Wait. Ask. Humiliation. Beggars. Cigarettes Alcohol.

Vi2s
I. "I"
I: Modest. Kind. Guy. Short stature Calm. Indecisive. Honest. Alone. unorganized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Bright skin. Short hair. Low forehead. Little nose. Slim build. Big ears.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Summer. Winter Thunderstorm. Music Long to sleep. New Year. Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Get up early. Guests Noisy companies. Beach. Go shopping. Take pictures. Drugs. Work. TV series. Monday. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. Mat. To justify. Speak toasts.
Interests:
Hobbies:
Auto. Music. Movie. Computer games.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like: Fruits. Berries. Fast food. Sushi. There's a lot. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Sausage. Ice cream. Kashu. Jam. Honey. Cake. Pizza Coffee. Tea. Compote. Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Milk. Seeds. Sweet. Dumplings.
I dont like:
Eat in bed. There are few. Seafood. Bread. Low-calorie meal. Sharp Fat.

ilya216
I. "I"
I:
Good friend. Adventurous. Bored. The man. Communicative. Smart. Cute In part intelligent. Funny. Loud.
Sweet. Tall. Loving. Witty. Frank. Resolute. Organized. Happy.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Black hair. Green eyes. Bright skin. Straight hair. Short hair. Low forehead. Little nose. Slim build. Big feet. Dimples.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children. Kisses. Summer. Winter.Late night talk. Show. Embrace. Attention. Beach. Music. Long sleep. Accept gifts. Buy gifts. Read.New Year.Spore.Extreme. Surprises. Pets. Troll. People. To lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Religious beliefs. Noisy companies. Rain. Go shopping. Bath. Get out. Cook. Melodramas. Work. Monday.Swim. Be late. Snoring. Alarm clocks Beggars. Speak toasts.
Interests:
Hobbies:
Led Sport.Music. Kino.Kompyuter.Turizm.Tvorchestvo. Foreign languages. Pickup. Programming. Computer games. Board games. Books. History. Psychology. Occultism.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:
Fruits. Berries. Fast food. Eat in bed. There are few. Sandwiches. Meat. Fried potatoes. Seafood. Salads Pasta. Sausage. Ice cream. Jam. National cuisine. Honey. Cake. Pizza. Coffee. Tea. Mushrooms. Chocolate. Fresh juice. Milk. Mineral water. Cocktails. Seeds. Sweet. Dumplings.

Vladis.
About myself.
Constantly sad. Stupid. Pessimist. Dark hair. Brown eyes. Dense physique. Very low self esteem.

sha.andrey
I. "I"
I: Happy. Good friend. Modest. Not a man yet, but no longer a boy. Clumsy. Communicative. Smart. Funny. Kind. Darling, according to others. Low. Witty. Calm. Honest. Unorganized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Bright skin. Straight hair. Short hair. Low forehead. Little nose. Slim build. Bang. Long eyelashes. Long legs. Dyed hair. Points

Colorful.Dream
I. "I"
I: UsuallyHappy True. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest.SometimesBored Pretty Always punctual(at least I try). Intelligent.Say thatFunny. Woman.LittleUnsure. Beautiful Good. Pretty. Middle-height. Loving Calm Frank Honest. Lonely Organized by
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Blonde hair. Grey eyes. Bright skin. Straight hair. Long hair. A small nose. Slim build. Long eyelashes. Long legs. Dimples. Long nails. Tattoos.
Iii. "I like"
I like: ChildrenFlowers. Kisses Summer. Winter Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Embrace. Attention. Beach.Music. Write letters. Black and white photos. Long to sleep. Take gifts. Buy gifts. To read. New Year. Compliments.Sing. Extreme. Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Concerts and festivals. Pets. PartiesGo shopping. To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People.Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Religious beliefs. Alcohol. In a hurry. Drugs. Be late. Snore. Cigarette smoke. Mat. Circus. Argue.
Interests:
Hobbies:
Led Sport. Music.Movie. Collecting. Needlework. Clubs. Board games. HLS. Books Cooking Animals Nature. Fashion. Dancing.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:
Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. Sandwiches. Fig. Meat. Fish Fried potatoes. Borscht. Seafood. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Ice cream. Eggs Jam. Honey. Cake. Low-calorie meal. Pizza Coffee. Tea. Compote. Mushrooms Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Milk. Mineral water. Cocktails. Sweet. Dumplings.

DolphinChips
I. "Ya"
Ya: Happy. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. Bored. The man. Smart. Funny. Loud. Kind. Low. Proud of himself. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute.Not reallyHonest. Organized.

algatod
I. "I"
I: Sad. Good friend. The man. Clumsy. Smart. Cute Intelligent. Kind. Tall. Proud of himself. Witty. Calm. Frank. Honest. Alone. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Bright skin. Straight hair. Short hair. High forehead. Tight physique. Dyed hair.
Iii. "I like"
I like: Rain. Music Long to sleep. To read.savagemessiahzine.com.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: In a hurry. Noisy companies. Beach. Extreme Children Get out. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. TV series. Social networks. Monday. Loneliness. Snore. Beggars.
Interests:
Hobbies:
Music. The science. Transfer. Programming. Books
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:
I dont like:
Fruits. Vegetables. Eat in bed. Fried potatoes. Borscht. Salads Cheese. Ice cream. Cake. Alcohol. Coffee. Tea.

Kaleesa
I. "I"
I: Happy Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sociable. Smart)). Pretty Always punctual. Intelligent. Funny. Woman. Beautiful Good. Pretty. Middle-height.How many new things about myself learned))
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Blonde hair. Grey eyes. Bright skin. Straight hair. Long hair. Little nose. Slim build. Bang. Long eyelashes. Long legs. Dimples. A tan. Piercingin the earsTattoosmall ankle. Glassessometimes wear).
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Flowers Kisses Summer. Winter Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Embrace. Attention. Beach. Music Write letters. Black and white photos. Long to sleep. Take gifts. Buy gifts. To read. New Year. Compliments. Sing. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Concerts and festivals. Pets. Exhibitions. Troll: D. Parties Go shopping. To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People. Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Religious beliefs. Alcohol. In a hurry. Gossip. Drugs. Loneliness. Be late. Seafood. Snore. Cigarette smoke. Public transport. Mat. Circus. Argue.
Interests:
Hobbies:
The photo. Auto. Led Sport. Music. Movie. Collecting. Computer. Creation. Foreign languages. HLS. Books Cooking Animals Nature. Story. Fashion. Dancing.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:
Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. Sushi. Sandwiches. Fig. Meat. Borscht. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Sausage. Ice cream. Eggs Kashu. Jam. Honey. Cake. Bread. Low-calorie meal. Pizza Tea. Compote. Mushrooms Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Milk. Mineral water. Cocktails. Sharp Salty. Sweet. Dumplings.

misha2345
I. "I"
I: Happy and sad. Rightnot always. Good frienddifferently. Adventurousnot always. Sure50% 50%. Bored. The man. Communicativebut they like to send me where to. Smart. Cute Funny. Sarcastic. UncertainSometimes it happens. Good. Average growth. Tall.not yet grownLoving. Calm. Honest. Alone.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Brown eyes. Bright skin. Curly hair. High forehead. Medium nose. Ordinary physique. Thick eyebrows. Long legs. Big feet. Beard. Mustachewhile growing a beard or mustache. Big ears. Eyes.
Iii. "I like"
I like: ChildrenI myself still)). Flowers Kissesseldom. Summer. Winter Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Show. Hugsbut seldom from girls, often friends with boys and I don’t .... Attention. Beach. Music Write letters. Black and white photos. Long to sleep. Get up early. Take gifts. Buy gifts. New Year. Complimentsany. Sing. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Concerts and festivals. Pets. Exhibitions. Go shoppingif only for technicians and for food. To look at the stars. People. Lie in the bathroom. Forum. Download music or something)). Opinion from people wondering
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Religious beliefs. Alcohol. In a hurry. Go shopping. Take picturessometimes. Get out. Cook. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Work. TV series. Social networksjust listen to music, and with friends that I know to talk to. But it is necessary with others, as on the forum)). Loneliness. Be late. Winter Seafood. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Mat. Circus. To justify. Celebrate a birthday without the company of friends. Speak toasts. Neighbors Argue. Wait.
Interests:
Hobbies: Equipment. Music. Collectingsomething. Computer. Clubs. Creationfirmware and draw something)). Programming. Computer games. Art. Dancing.

Yachiter
"Interests, Hobbies, Hobbies"
Interests: Books, hacking (hacking games)
Hobbies: photography, coding, hacking games, chatting on 4pd

XoR9
I. "I"
I: I am happy, I am and Sad. Right. Yes =) Good friend. Adventurous, yes, but not always. Modest, well, it's in the mood. Sure then when I want to be. Bored, I happen. Man, yes, it's me. Excited, I sometimes happen. Awkward, I often in the morning and when I do not sleep enough. Sociable, yes, I like to communicate. Clever, even overly. Cute, aha =]. Always punctual, yes, yes ... yes. An egoist, but because he is not a saint, and like any man is not free from his false ego. Intelligent, yes =] Funny, I am. Woman, because I am a man, then I can’t run away from 20% of female qualities, but I am glad that they are not the main ones. Sarcastic, still! Unsure, yes, I can show my weakness and be unsure of what shade of gray is the asphalt under my bashiak today. Beautiful, yes, and also very, very modest. Mother Nature gave me a loud voice. Good nature gave me life. Temperamental, yes they say that I am. Honey, well, of course I'm cute, cute and very funny. My heavenly father gave me a low timbre of voice. Medium height, me. High for someone I can be. Proud of myself, but because there is a reason. Loving, but my heart is very big and hot. Witty, well, yes!

Menilanna
I. "I"
I: Happy Sad at times. True. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Cute: blush:. Always punctual. "Funny," say friends. Woman. Beautiful (be-be-be: happy:). Loud sometimes. Good. Pretty. Middle-height. Loving Calm Honest.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Blonde hair. Grey eyes. Bright skin. Dark skin after a good tan. Straight hair. Long hair. Little nose. Slim build. Long eyelashes. Long legs. Dimples. A tan. Long nails. Piercing (ears). Tattoos (one small on the ankle, closes the scar).
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Flowers Kisses Summer. Winter Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Embrace. Attention. Beach. Music Write letters. Black and white photos. Long to sleep. Get up early. Take gifts. Buy gifts. To read. New Year. Compliments. Sing. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Concerts and festivals. Pets. Exhibitions. Troll Parties Go shopping. To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People. Lie in the bathroom.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Go to bed early. Religious beliefs. Alcohol. In a hurry. Get out. Gossip. Drugs. Loneliness. Be late. Seafood. Snore. Cigarette smoke. Mat. Circus. Argue.
Interests:
Hobbies:
The photo. Auto. Led Sport. Music. Movie. Collecting. Computer. Tourism. Needlework. Clubs. The science. Creation. Foreign languages. Computer games. Board games. HLS. Books Poems. Cooking Flowers Animals Nature. Story. Fashion. Dancing.
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like:
Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. Fast food. Sushi. Eat in bed. Sandwiches. Fig. A bird Meat. Fried potatoes. Borscht. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Sausage. Ice cream. Eggs Kashu. Jam. Honey. Cake. Low-calorie meal. Pizza Tea. Compote. Mushrooms Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Milk. Mineral water. Cocktails. Sharp Salty. Sweet. Dumplings.

Romanskyy
Vi. "Food preferences"
I like: fruits, vegetables, borscht, potatoes with a chop, pelmeni, nuts, kozinaki, cookies, toffee, cakes (but not very sweet), tea without sugar, coffee 3 in 1, loaf (fresh), bread (also fresh), bitter chocolate , macaroons with chicken, kebabs, buckwheat with milk.
I dont like: all there rollton, doshiraki, etc.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Religious beliefs. Alcohol. Tobacco and its smoke. Drugs. Conflicts. Mat. Long sleep When traffic ends. The battery is discharged at the wrong time. Glitches firmware. "Network with a floor kick". Short circuit Attempts to break the smartphone. Espionage. Viruses. Updates. Advertising. Soc. network. Games of 2017 and newer (computer). Solder is not soldered. When someone screams. Android 8.0 and higher. When apps request a high version of android. Discuss 18+ topicsNot really.

XoR9
I. "I"
I:
Happy. Sad. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. The man. Excited. Clumsy. Communicative. Smart. Cute Egoist. Intelligent. Funny. Sarcastic. Uncertain. Nice. Loud. Kind. Temperamental. Sweet. Middle-height. Proud of himself. Loving. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute. Honest.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Green eyes. Bright skin. Curly hair. Long hair. Beard. Mustache. High forehead. Big nose. Aquiline nose. Slim build. Thick eyebrows. Bang. Long eyelashes. Freckles.
Iii. "Personal preferences"
I like:
Children Flowers Kisses Summer. Winter Rain. Candles. The fire. Thunderstorm. Forest. Rivers. Reservoirs. Silence Loneliness. Sincerity. Truthfulness Sincerity. Openness Late night talk. Fascinating stories before the fire. Embrace. Attention. Beach. Music Write letters. Black and white photos. Get up early. Take gifts. Buy gifts. To read. Circus. New Year. Compliments. Argue. Sing. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Concerts and festivals. Pets. Exhibitions. Parties Go shopping. To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People. Lie in the bathroom.
I dont like: Go to bed early. Get up early. Guests Reply to the letters. Religious beliefs. Alcohol. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Go shopping. Take pictures. Get out at home. Cook. Gossip. Drugs. Work. Social networks. Be late. Rush. Cold. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Mat. To justify. Celebrate birthday. Speak toasts. Neighbors Argue. Swear. Fight. War Categorical. Dogmatism. Pride.
Iv. "Interests, Hobbies, Hobbies"
Interests:
Led Sport. Music. Movie. Computer. Tourism. Needlework. The science. Creation. Computer games. HLS. Coolant Books Poems. Religion. Animals Nature. Philosophy. Psychology. Occultism. Esoterics. Dancing.
Hobbies:
HLS. Books Religion. Nature. Philosophy. Psychology. Esoterics. Dancing.
V. "Eating habits"
I like:
Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. Fast food. Eat in bed. There's a lot. Sandwiches. Fig. Fried potatoes. Borscht. Seafood. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Ice cream. Kashu. Jam. National cuisine. Honey. Cake. Bread. Low-calorie meal. Pizza Herbal tea. Compote. Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Milk. Mineral water. Cocktails. Seeds. Moderately Acute. Moderately Salty. To the best of Sweet. Sports nutrition. Fat. Mustard. Garlic.
I dont like:
Sushi. There are few. Starve. A bird Meat and smell when cooking. Fish, especially as it stinks. Boiled potatoes. Sausage. Eggs Alcohol. Coffee. Tea black, green. Mushrooms Chezchur Sharp. A bit too salty. A little too Sweet. Overly bitter. Fat. Fried onions.

Acid79
I. "I"
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Modest. Sure. Bored. The man. Clumsy. Communicative. Smart. Always punctual. Intelligent. Sarcastic. Uncertain. Loud. Kind. Tall. Loving. Calm. Frank. Honest. Alone. Organized.
Ii. "Appearance"
I have: Dark hair. Grey eyes. Bright skin. Short hair. High forehead. Big nose. Normal build. Beer belly: D. Long legs. Big feet.
Beard. Big ears. Points. (I wear under some circumstances)
Iii. "I like"
I like: Children Winter Rain. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Embrace. Music (music lover). Write letters. Black and white photos. Get up early. Buy gifts. To read. New Year. Extreme Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Pets. Exhibitions. Troll (especially my colleagues: D). Parties Look at the stars (a little astronaut). People.
Iv. "I dont like"
I dont like: Religious beliefs. Alcohol (well, except for a beer alive: happy :). Noisy companies. Get out. Loneliness. Snore. Cigarette smoke. Public transport. Mat. Neighbors Argue. Wait.
Interests:
Hobbies:
Equipment. Auto. Moto. Led Sport. Music. Movie. Collecting. Computer. Hunting. Fishing. Tourism. The science. Foreign languages. Computer games. Board games. Books Cooking Animals Nature. Philosophy. Story. Weapon Politics.

I also offer all participantsadd information about yourselfusing thematic blocks.
To do this, copy the text into the message, andleaveThe list contains only what applies to you (preferably not more than 15 points).
Periodically new blocks will be added; Watch for changes in the cap.

The code to insert into the message (you can remove too much or add something of your own):
I. "I"
[SPOILER = [color = "orangered"] [i] i. "I" [/ i] [/ color]] [COLOR = tomato] [B] I: [/ B] [/ COLOR] Happy. Sad. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. Bored. The man. Excited. Clumsy. Communicative. Smart. Cute Always punctual. Egoist. Intelligent. Funny. Woman. Sarcastic. Uncertain. Nice. Loud. Kind. Temperamental. Sweet. Low. Middle-height. Tall. Proud of himself. Loving. Witty. Calm. Frank. Resolute. Honest. Alone. Organized. [/ SPOILER]

Ii. "Appearance"
[SPOILER = [color = "orangered"] [i] II. "Appearance" [/ i] [/ color]] [COLOR = tomato] [B] I have: [/ B] [/ COLOR] Blonde hair. Dark hair. Grey eyes. Blue eyes. Green eyes. Brown eyes. Pale skin. Bright skin. Dark skin. Curly hair. Straight hair. Short hair. Long hair. High forehead. Low forehead. Big nose. Little nose. Aquiline nose. Normal build. Slim build. Tight physique. Pumped up body. Beer belly Thick eyebrows. Bang. Long eyelashes. Long legs. Big feet. Dimples. Freckles. A tan. Beard. Mustache. Long nails. Dyed hair. Piercing Tattoos. Big ears. Braces Points. [/ SPOILER]

Iii. "I like"
[SPOILER = [color = "orangered"] [i] III. "I love" [/ i] [/ color]] [COLOR = tomato] [B] I love: [/ B] [/ COLOR] Children. Flowers Kisses Summer. Winter Rain. Candles. Thunderstorm. Late night talk. Show. Embrace. Attention. Beach. Music Write letters. Black and white photos. Long to sleep. Get up early. Take gifts. Buy gifts. To read. Circus. New Year. Compliments. Argue. Sing. Extreme Surprises. Sunsets and sunrises. Work. Concerts and festivals. Pets. Exhibitions. Troll Parties Go shopping. To look at the stars. Make snowmen. People. Lie in the bathroom. [/ SPOILER]

Iv. "I dont like"
[SPOILER = [color = "orangered"] [i] IV. "I do not like" [/ i] [/ color]] [COLOR = tomato] [B] I do not like: [/ B] [/ COLOR] Go to bed early. Get up early. Guests Reply to the letters. Religious beliefs. Alcohol. In a hurry. Noisy companies. Beach. Rain. Extreme Children Go shopping. Take pictures. Bathtub Get out. Cook. Melodramas. Gossip. Drugs. Work. TV series. Social networks. Monday. Loneliness. To swim. Be late. Winter Seafood. Snore. Alarm clocks Cigarette smoke. Beggars. Public transport. Mat. Circus. To justify. Celebrate birthday. Speak toasts. Neighbors Argue. Wait. [/ SPOILER]

[SPOILER = [color = "orangered"] [i] v. "Interests, hobbies, hobbies" [/ i] [/ color]] [color = orangered] [B] Interests: [/ B] [/ color]
[color = orangered] [B] Hobbies: [/ B] [/ color]
The photo. Equipment. Auto. Moto. Led Sport. Music. Movie. Collecting. Computer. Hunting. Fishing. Tourism. Needlework. Clubs. The science. Creation. Foreign languages. Pickup. Programming. Computer games. Board games. HLS. Books Poems. Cooking Flowers Religion. Animals Nature. Philosophy. Story. Weapon Psychology. Occultism. Fashion. Esoterics. Politics. Art. Dancing. [/ SPOILER]

Vi. "My preferences"New!
Food
[SPOILER = [color = "orangered"] [i] vi. "Food preferences" [/ i] [/ color]] [color = orangered] [B] I love: [/ B] [/ color]
[color = orangered] [B] I don't like: [/ B] [/ color]
Fruits. Vegetables. Berries. Fast food. Sushi. Eat in bed. There's a lot. There are few. Sandwiches. Fig. A bird Meat. Fish Fried potatoes. Borscht. Seafood. Salads Pasta. Cheese. Sausage. Ice cream. Eggs Kashu. Jam. National cuisine. Honey. Cake. Bread. Low-calorie meal. Pizza Alcohol. Coffee. Tea. Compote. Mushrooms Chocolate. Bread. Fresh juice. Milk. Mineral water. Cocktails. Seeds. Sharp Salty. Sweet. Sports nutrition. Fat. Dumplings. Mustard. Garlic.
[/ SPOILER]

Example:
I. "I"
I: Happy. Good friend. Adventurous. The man. Communicative. Cute Loud. Kind. Middle-height. Loving.

P.S. I hope this “game” will help us get to know each other better;
as well as promote mood elevation and productive communication.

(The project is in beta testing)) I would be happy for your comments and suggestions)

Cap changes

07/20/19 - New Members: XoR9, Acid79
06/12/18 - New member: RРћManskiy
02/09/18 - New member: Menilanna
11/28/17 - New Member: XoR9
04/08/17 - New member: YaChiter
01/06/17 - New member: misha2345
10/26/16 - New member: Kaleesa
05/27/16 - New member: algatod
03/06/15 - New member: DolphinChips
09/02/15 - new info about member sha.andrey
27/01/15 - New member: Colorful.Dream
11/16/14 - New member: sha.andrey
10/13/14 - New member: Vladis.
05/16/14 - new info about participants: zaurkyn, Alex Fry.
01/05/14 - New member: ilya216
03/16/14 - New member: Vi2s.
03/13/14 - New member info: New member info: Alex Fry.
04/02/14 - Addition to the rules of the topic.
01/31/14 - New member: lionsha.
30/01/14 - new info about participants: knikita5, mv97.
01/18/14 - new info about the participant: tair_nirimov.
12/01/14 - new member: fire_77.
01/01/14 - New member: bohdan111.
17/12/13 - new member: Yulia.
04/12/13 - new info: kuza808.
03/12/13 - New member: Schweppes_lut.
07/11/13 - New member: kuza808.
05/11/13 - new info: dima.bespalov.s
04/11/13 - new info: dima.bespalov.s
10/17/13 - new info: dima.bespalov.s, Ler0n, aquilonem.
02/10/13 - New member: Stanislav_2.
09/21/13 - a new member: zaurkyn.
09/18/13 - updated information about the participant: Hanter_1991.
28/08/13 - added information about the participant: neur0n7.
06/19/13 - member information added: Didr.
06/06/13 - added new block: vi. "Food preferences".[/ color]
03/06/13 - New member: Timahoks.
May
05/27/13 - New member: Alex Fry.
05/26/13 - New member: mfgod.
05/05/13 - updated information: knikita5.
05/14/13 - updated information: melevshe.
05/11/13 - updated information: evg1394.
10/05/13 - added new block: V. "Interests, Hobbies, Hobbies".
01/05/13 - updated: phonecrusher_nik; added: Oar, Alpha Dog.
April
04/27/13 - updated: VOZMOGNO, sashavet. Added: dim ^ n, evg1394.
25/04/13 - Added new unit: IV. "I dont like".Updated information: ENTER-EGO.
20/04/13 - Added information: SumatraUser.
04/17/13 - updated information: madheado.
14/04/13 - updated information: evg1394, VOZMOGNO. Added information: sashavet.
05/04/13 - updated information: dima.bespalov.s, melevshe.
04/04/13 - updated information: knikita5, Hanter_1991. Added information: phonecrusher_nik.
03/04/13 - Added new unit: III. "I like".Added information: madheado. Updated information: knikita5.
01/04/13 - Added information: Farsis.
March
31/03/13 - Added information: S.t.a.L? K.e.R ^ _ ^.
27/03/13 - a new poll was added.27 / 03/13 - a new poll was added.
26/03/13 - information added: Kutakbash.
Updated information: Catwise, melevshe, Hanter_1991, dima.bespalov.s, riksos, evg1394, ENTER-EGO, VOZMOGNO.
24/03/13 - added a new rule.
20/03/13 - added new block: II. "Appearance". Added new rule.
03/18/13 - updated information about the participants: Hanter_1991, knikita5, IandroidFan, evg1394.
03/17/13 - the first thematic block is placed. Updated member information.
[/ i] [/ color]

Signature:
askme!
[font = "segoe script"] [url = "//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php? show ] [/ font]

Poll
Attached Image

Thanks for the help:VOZMOGNO , ENTER-EGO , evg1394

Post has been editedCatwise - 20.07.19, 03:46
Reason for editing: New members: XoR9, Acid79

So let's go!

What kind of music do you prefer?

Post has been editedCatwise - 13.03.13, 15:19

Rep: (196)
What kind of music do you prefer?

Here are some of my favorite styles: break beat, drum`n`bass, dub step, metalcore, rap core, rap, techno, house, trance, metal. But this is not a complete list. : yes2:

Do you like to play sports?

riksos welcome
riksos @ 2.3.2013, 3:12*
Do you like to play sports?
Yes. But now, unfortunately, there is no time for this.

What is your hair color?

Post has been editedCatwise - 02.03.13, 05:36

Rep: (4291)
Catwise @ 03/02/2013, 06:26*
What is your hair color?
Brunette
What color are your eyes?

About me
I: Happy Good friend. I love adventure. Confidentin itself. Sociable. Smart. Always punctual. Egoistmaybe quite a bit. Intelligent woman. Beautiful...why not. Temperamental. Low Loving Witty Resolute. Honest... I don't like to lie. Organized by
: rofl: it seems everything is correctly indicated)

Catwise : congratulate: with a new theme) : daisy:

Post has been editedCatwise - 14.03.13, 15:58
Reason for editing: Moved the first message

VOZMOGNO @ 2.3.2013, 8:35*
What color are your eyes?
Blue-gray

What is your favorite movie?

Post has been editedCatwise - 02.03.13, 08:23

Rep: (1628)
Hello! “Reaching out to heaven.” Do you have a pet (cat-dog -...)?

About me
I: Always Happy. Almost always Faithful. The most good friend. Adventurous. Incredibly Modest. Extremely Sure. Super Man. Very sociable. Amazingly Smart. Always punctual. Surprisingly Intelligent. When you need - Funny. To the best of Sarcastic. Beautiful - that is, that is. Very kind. In a private setting Temperamental. Incredibly Sweet. Medium height - just medium. All Loving. Witty - what to do. Too Frank Just the same Resolute. Always Honest. Moderately Organized. :-)

Post has been editedCatwise - 13.03.13, 22:54

Evg1394 @ 03/02/2013, 10:38*
Do you have a pet (cat-dog -...)?
Yes, there is a cat
Is your voice low or loud?

Post has been editedVOZMOGNO - 02.03.13, 09:44

VOZMOGNO @ 03/02/2013 10:43*
low or loud voice?

Rather loud

Do you like children?

Post has been editedCatwise - 02.03.13, 13:28

Catwise @ 03/02/2013, 12:09*
Do you like children?
To be honest, not really: blush:

Where more like living in a house or apartment?

Rep: (480)
VOZMOGNO @ 03/02/2013, 12:28*
Where more like living in a house or apartment?

In the house, its desirable ...))

And which tea do you prefer black or green?

About me
I: Happy. Sad. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. Macho. Bored. The man. Excited. Clumsy. Communicative. Smart. Always punctual. Egoist. Intelligent. Funny. Woman. Sarcastic. Uncertain. Sick. Nice. Loud. Kind. to some extent)) Temperamental. Sweet. Low. Middle-height. Tall. Proud of himself. Loving. Witty. Landed Frank. Resolute. Honest. Alone. Organized.

Post has been editedCatwise - 13.03.13, 22:49
Reason for editing: moved the first message

Rep: (196)
And which tea do you prefer black or green?

I do not like tea .. :-)

Do you like coffee?

Riksos @ 2.3.2013, 13:21*
Do you like coffee?

Yes, especially with ice cream or brandy))

Do you like Japanese food?

Post has been editedCatwise - 02.03.13, 13:45

Rep: (17)
Catwise @ 2.3.2013, 12:43*
Yes, especially with ice cream or brandy))

Do you like Japanese food?

Nope i hate
Do you like cartoons?

Sir Ars @ 03/02/2013 15:00*
Do you like cartoons?
I would not say that, but sometimes I look
Do you smoke?

VOZMOGNO @ 2.3.2013, 15:14*
Do you smoke?

I haven't smoked for 5 years already :)

Do you have a sweet temper?

Post has been editedCatwise - 02.03.13, 14:29

Catwise @ 03/02/2013, 15:27*
Do you have a sweet temper?
hard to say ... depending on the situation
Do you like to cheat?

VOZMOGNO @ 2.3.2013, 15:35*
Do you like to cheat?

Not)

Do you like to read books?

Rep: (392)
Catwise @ 03/02/2013, 18:29*
Do you like to read books?

Yes, very much, do you like Chamber 6?

About me
I: Happy. Right. Good friend. Very loving adventure. Moderately Modest. Sure The man. Excited. Communicative. Smart. Always punctual. Intelligent. Funny. Not fat. Psychic. Atomic. Nice. Loud. Kind. Tall. Loving. Witty. Frank. Not very determined. Honest. Alone. Organized.

Post has been editedCatwise - 13.03.13, 22:50

Rep: (76)
dima.bespalov.s @ 03/02/2013, 20:42*
Yes, very much, do you like Chamber 6?

Not really.
Do you like to study?

About me
I: Happy. Sad. Right. Good friend. Adventurous. Modest. Sure. Macho. Bored. The man. Excited.Little Clumsy. Communicative. Smart. Always punctual. Egoist. Intelligent. Funny. Woman. Sarcastic. Uncertain. Sick. Nice. Loud. Kind. Temperamental. Sweet. Low. Middle-height. Tall. Proud of himself. Loving. Witty. Landed Frank. Resolute. Honest. Alone. Organized.

Post has been editedCatwise - 13.03.13, 22:47

ThElllEnD @ 2.3.2013, 22:57*
Do you like to study?

Yes, but whatever.

Do you like horror movies?

Post has been editedCatwise - 02.03.13, 22:02

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19, 02:08