> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Buying tweaks in Cydia. Problems arise with the registration, purchase, etc. | [IPhone] Topic for discussion Number of applications and tweaks in Cydia

Rep: (432)
Buying tvikov in Cydia. Problems with registration, purchase, etc.

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Discussion topic for shopping tweaks and applications in Cydia.

Description:
The topic was created to discuss the problems that users have when registering with Amazon, PayPal payment systems, as well as the problems of the purchases themselves.

In the future, with free time, I will add a cap with manuals for registration. In the meantime, temporary links to third-party resources:PayPal purchaseandbuying through amazon.
In order to avoid posts in the spirit of "Who needs it?" or "Give me a freebie!", I explain: I created the topic only with the intention that there were no oftop-disks in the topics of the tweaks themselves about shopping, because they were tired!

Post has been editedBlack fish - 05.11.14, 11:56

Rep: (3)
gamych the password is not required by Sidia, but by PayPal itself, when you visit their website for payment.

Rep: (84)
Previously, when buying through the "stick", they offered to switch to the full version of the paypal site for payment, which I did, and everything was of the top type. Now after entering the password on the mobile simplified version, which cydia issues by default, I get the message "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now". A visa is attached to a stick.
Attached Image

Post has been editedGod_danych - 14.09.16, 19:28
Reason for editing: screenshot under spoiler

Rep: (44)
What time is the tweak bought? I registered in the Amazon, entered the data of the kiwi card. I am buying airing sharing and already 10 minutes pending status. A letter came to the mail that the saurik needs 4.99 to pay for the tweak. money is not written off the card.

xsander_7 @ 01/05/2014, 19:02*
What time is the tweak bought? I registered in the Amazon, entered the data of the kiwi card. I am buying airing sharing and already 10 minutes pending status. A letter came to the mail that the saurik needs 4.99 to pay for the tweak. money is not written off the card.
Each payment has its own minuses and advantages. When Amazon used very often "pending" for a long time, in particular, on AirBlue Sharing, the waiting period for transferring payments was already a day (!!!). Now I use the stick to make payments instantly, but when you bind a card from it to your PayPal account, a dollar is deducted, which you can then use to pay for goods. In short, if you use Amazon, and "pending" hangs for a long time, do not worry, the payment will pass, only how long it will take on a pure rand.

Rep: (24)
Fierce warrior The question is when PayPal writes off the dollar for checking, after what time will the money be returned to the card? and whether to return at all?

Rep: (1753)
hanso,
When tying off the buck, today I bought one with tweaks, this is exactly what the buck went to buy)

When PayPal writes off the dollar for checking, after what time will the money be returned to the card? and whether to return at all?
Writes off immediately after binding the card, so there must be money in the account. And will be returned at the first purchase, if it is not enough, the rest of the money will be debited from the card account.

Berdichev is wonderful) only now, I didn’t use the stick in the stick for a year, I tied a new card (I wanted to remove the old one, I didn’t manage to get an error), I wanted to make a purchase, blocked the acc and asked for the old security code of the card .. :-( I do not remember the code

Post has been editedhanso - 05.01.14, 18:31

Tied a new card, I wanted to make a purchase, blocked the acc
Very strange ... Maybe you have any debts on the old card? My old expiration date is over, I just re-released a new one in kiwi and tied it to a stick, everything works as it should.

there were no debts ... even there were a couple of cents, the score was 0.0 when I went in, I just don’t care about the ack in principle) I can open a new one, my grandmother can go into the air

Rep: (0)
Who can buy tweak? : blush: I'll pay for Yandex with money. Tvk Airblue sharing

Rep: (2)
People how to pay through kiwi?

Rep: (1)
Guys, tell me.
I bought AirBlue Sharing tweak in Cydia, the payment went through, I installed it, a red message appears on the black screen that the package was not found and needs to be fixed manually ...

What to fix and how? And how is it not found the package that is sold?

Posted 10/01/2014 22:19:

Jambik007
I just bought it, but it is not set ... :(

Rep: (0)
Dominickanec
Maybe pereutanovit? Or write to the developers. If you can screen see what the error is and look for

Rep: (1753)
Dominickanec
Perhaps the payment has not yet passed.

Energy (0_0) @ 01/10/2014, 21:08*
People how to pay through kiwi?

Create a QIWI Visa Card in Kiki:
https://w.qiwi.com/qvc/create/info.action
Create a PayPal account:
https://www.paypal.com/ru/webapps/mpp/home
You attach a QIWI Visa Card to it.
In Cydia, click on the Purchase Product, log into your Google account, then choose PayPal payment method, enter your details, and confirm the purchase

Hello.
There is no possibility to buy tweaks in sidium, writes Recheck and below Unable to Purchase

Duplicate90,
This means that the tweak that you want to purchase is either incompatible with your iOS version or not compatible with your device.

Fierce warrior They are compatible, you can not just buy them on 7.1b3 and in general on any beta I on 2beta have performed such manipulations
Download the iFile app from Cydia. It's free
Follow the path System / Library / CoreServices / SystemVersion.plist and open the file in the plist editor
Change the firmware number 7.1 to 7.0.4
Change the build number 11D5xxx to 11B554a
Remove the ReleaseType line
Reboot the device. You will meet the screen Evasi0n

And it was possible to buy and on b3 Devay does not load the apple flashes and reboots all the time

Duplicate90,
Listen, do not fool your head with these dances with a tambourine neither to yourself nor to people. Almost all tweaks are made under the official public firmware 7.0.4, excluding beta. And I do not see anything surprising that after your "shamanism" the device went into a cyclic reboot. The problem is not the purchase, but in your workarounds for this purchase.

Rep: (74)
I can not buy twitch. Mb What kind of turnips to add or something else to do ?? The procedure under the blanket:

Purchase VideoPane
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Thank.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/06/19, 6:04