Explay Advance TV - Firmware (OS 4.0)

Rep: (31)
Explay Advance TV - Firmware (OS 4.0)
Attached ImageExplay Advance TV

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Games пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

ANY ACTION WITH PHONE-perform at your own risk and under your responsibility!

Drivers and Utilities:

Official firmware:

Custom firmware:

Instructions:
Mend services google
INFA for those who want to port the firmware
Easy way to get RECOVERY
Superior sound
Replacing the sdcard and sdcard2 memory sections
Patch to increase the size of MMS
energy-saving record
Removal signal when changing volume rocker
CPU overclocking
TWRP recovery

Deleting accounts, accounts from your phone.
For some reason, the firmware does not provide password change Akka and / or removal. Only if there is route-rights, you can delete all accounts from mobile telephones. The situation was like this - I put extra protection in the Google account with an SMS alert when entering, respectively, under the old password Login failed, flew over the process of google talk, change the password via the phone was impossible. Read the forums, I found a solution .. In fact, I had to delete the file with information about accounts. This is a file of data / system / and called accounts.db.Posle removal will need to reboot the file path.

Getting Root Rights
This method uses an error when restoring Android - "adb restore" process: the driver must be installed, as always, first make a backup copy (of rekoveri) - just in case ... 1. Download the archiveroot_with_restore_by_bin4ry_v15.7z2. Unpack the archive on your PC in a convenient location and connect the phone to the debug mode (Settings - Options for developers - on usb debugging). 3. Then run RunMe.bat 4. When the window with the question - enter the "1" and press Enter. Attention! Do not disconnect your phone from your PC! The phone will reboot and the PC will check prorutirovalsya or not. That's all! Root received! (Do not need an ordinary user of the guide is removed, so people are not confused) For instructions thanks SaNJi. from personal experience - the wallpaper back to factory.
For finding and organizing information, say thank yousergeey1980
Route to flash through CWM

CWM
Download the filerecoveryand off with firmware 1.01 ekspley site. We extract the firmware in any convenient location for you. It replaced recovery file downloaded from the archive. We go to Flash Tool, specify the path to the firmware (instruction with the program is above and at the manufacturer's website), remove everything except the crows "recovery", click Download firmware and wait for the end of the ..
Production of modified rekaveri.
[/ url]
Say thankssergeey1980

Firmware
Install any drivers required for suturing device
If the device will prompt you to select a driver yourself,
set it in
Depending on your operating system.

Installing wood made strictly "handles".
2.Turn
flasher.
You will see the following:
Attached Image

Click
Options and set the USB mode.
Attached Image

4. Press Scatter-loading and load the firmware.
Attached Image
5.Vynte battery from the device and connect it using a USB-cable to your computer
6. Press Download and immediately insert the battery into the unit.
Attached Image

7. After these steps firmware should start automatically ..
8.After box with the inscription will be the successful conclusion of the needling process "Download ok"
Attached Image

How to flash without losing user data?
After podgruzki firmware remove crows with "Usrdata" and "Cache"
Attached Image

Utility:

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddci - 08.12.15, 16:14
Reason for editing: editing

Rep: (134)
The patch on the wifi to not jump mac address. Sew after each flashing.

Method EEPROM: CWM

download YaDiska
The patch providedCoffein, for which he thanks.
In principle, the patch was originally intended for the Advance, but also suitable for model Advance TV.

Leads to the mobile Internet dumps.

Post has been editedshaaaaaaaaadik - 02.04.13, 11:11

Rep: (7)
and to repair services hum, boot, too, need to reflash?

F1 2012
Yes. I will tell you more: we'll have to do even wipes are, but it is fraught with the loss of user data.

Rep: (0)
boys, one kernel for this device have not tried to put ?! : Thank_you:

Post has been editedartemKPyT - 12.05.14, 06:05

belarus007,
They are in my opinion is simply not there. I'm talking about the modified nuclei. Only if one of the craftsmen will.

How to change the logo at startup.
In fact, download the programLogoBuilder
Take the desired image and save it as a .png, size 480x800 (!), Otherwise it will mess.
We call picture img1.png.
Download the office. firmware for our phone and we obtain from it logo.bin.
1) In the program, click "New Project." Choosing our solution I've found logo.bin, specify the path to decompress ..
2) The folder unpacking we put our picture img1.png, created earlier, with the replacement.
3) Click "Pack". Files are created and logo.bin update.zip for CWM.
4) Throws update.zip on a flash drive, reboot into rekaveri and sews this file. Or sewn file logo.bin fleshtulom.
5) Done!

Post has been editedshaaaaaaaaadik - 02.04.13, 11:20

Rep: (4)
shaaaaaaaaadik @ 02.04.2013, 12:16*
Take the desired image and save it as a .png, size 480x800 (!), Otherwise it will mess.

yeah it is necessary to accurately calibrate, and the first time I relied on the size of the properties have been written 480 * 800 Well I did and drove, turned bileberda kakayato and then calibrated to the new, and everything worked out

bac-gul,
Naturally, I would not write about the mess: rolleyes:
I had this experience too.

The battery indicator in percent.

Rep: (2)
It did not get the right to get Ruth. I do as everything is written, but just FlashTool begins to progress.

Jokes13,
firewood cost?

Rep: (-1)
Jokes13,
Well, I came with the firmware for the first time this situaiya- slammed device dip Ruth were already means the warranty will not be repaired well and flashed without problems but the second time did not work, all (that can be) firewood pereprobaval result of the process is not 0 Shoal! Out of such -
1) Run the Flash tool in zashol options put Galochkina USB Mode, DA Download all open window below more in it chose Speed, more window and chose Full speed and all the press and poshol Deval beg!

Jokes13,
you first need to install the CWM, as I understand it, you have it not work. Try to listen to the advice forumchanin above. Maybe this will solve your problem. On the results accomplish your goal - you may need to add header information.

Privet.Mozhet somebody to cook up unofficial firmware CyanogenMod 9 is a miracle overseas ??? If yes then we can still portanut and Expaly SKY (because they are twin brothers) !!!

No, no cyanide is.

Zhal.Ochen sorry ...

Rep: (-1)
Guys who know ask of Infiniti's stand on Advanced TV?

Rep: (2)
I do not know, maybe I Krivorukov, but I put in, firewood updated, did as told and nothing.
Here is a screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 28.06.14, 11:01
Reason for editing: spoiler

Urytmix
Not.
Jokes13,
at this point you need to connect your phone, as I understand it.

Post has been editedshaaaaaaaaadik - 21.04.13, 08:27

And you can put the firmware from Explay Sky ??? and how to solve battery power ?? then it is charged up to 15, up to 17, up to 21, up to 37, up to 47

Post has been editedAntoxa7798 - 20.04.13, 18:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/06/20, 9:41