> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

108 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DNS S4702 / Umeox A936 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.7 "
vmaxim
Message#1
23.02.13, 21:34
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5894
Check in: 31.10.11
Google pixel 2

DiscussionDNS S4702 / Umeox A936
PictureDNS S4702, Umeox A936, Simvalley SP-360
Discussion � | FAQ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics, reviews, device photos, comparisons with other devices
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware Recovery and boot images
Modification of system files
Attention!!!
If it is written in the comments to the firmware or fashion that it needs to be flashed from recovery, then this automatically means that you need to have a modified rocovery (TWRP or CWM) installed, the stock recovery does not support firmware from the zip archive.

Solving the problem with Wi-Fi, for stock firmware 20130201
Change sdcard and sdcard2 in places
Modifications of standard dialers and contacts for stock firmware 20130201
Combining internal memory with phone memory
Redistribution of internal memory and phone memory
Change the battery indicator for stock firmware 20130201
CPU operation control
Auto-brightness fix for the stock firmware 20130201
Instructions

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 19.07.16, 23:01
Reason for editing: Useful.
etherium
Message#22
25.02.13, 06:46
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 258
Check in: 16.03.11
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

And how did gps check? I have three proorams and all the single satellite do not show: (as if there is no module at all

Navitelom I got up, I thought for 10 minutes, I found satellites. in the apartment, unfortunately not too accurate. mistaken for 20 meters.

--------------------
the amount of sarcasm in my answer directly depends on the level of stupidity in your question.
Jerry123
Message#23
25.02.13, 11:49
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 12.06.12
Explay Informer 702

GPS really earned, just catches bad in the city, suspicions are gone :)
lamdth
Message#24
25.02.13, 12:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 170
Check in: 18.09.10
Apple iPhone 7

And what version of Navitel used?
etherium
Message#25
25.02.13, 12:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 258

And what version of Navitel used?

if the question was to me - then 7.0.0.1
Does anyone have thoughts, in addition to the battery stats wipe, how to normalize the display of battery consumption? Well, it’s already enough, again 15% is the balance already the 3rd hour.
add1He brought the pipe to work, forgetting to turn on the router, turned on the waffle, faced the same problem as Jerry123 in the message from Yesterday, 20:12. as he turned on the router, and the pipe found the network, everything worked right away. The output is another jamb of firmware.
add2in general, the longer I tinker with it, the stronger is the desire to turn it in and take another pipe like the blasta ihi honor pro. Not worth the 4.7 "screen of those torments.

Post has been editedetherium - 25.02.13, 12:25

--------------------
the amount of sarcasm in my answer directly depends on the level of stupidity in your question.
godovik
Message#26
25.02.13, 12:33
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 14.01.10

How can you say about the smoothness of the interface? I can take it to cut the firmware, but the initial smoothness of the interface is important to me.
Madpadre
Message#27
25.02.13, 12:47
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 41
Check in: 27.06.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

The people, his wife Sharpe died .. changed for this .... perhaps without problems, melody contact, etc. to assign? with SD card ....

--------------------
Qtek s200 - Samsung Galaxy R - Nexus 5 - Lenovo K910ss - Samsung Note 3 - Sony Z Ultra - YotaPhone 2
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy Note 3
etherium
Message#28
25.02.13, 12:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 258

How can you say about the smoothness of the interface? I can take it to cut the firmware, but the initial smoothness of the interface is important to me.

The interface is normal. page turning, menu change, exit to the desktop from the menu and from the desktop to a less smooth, no jerks, so I see no point in shamaning over the speed of the interface and smoothness.

--------------------
Night moon
Message#29
25.02.13, 13:47
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 25.02.13

Friends! Who has already purchased this device - can you please post here the results of benchmarks under the spoiler. Desirable AnTutu.
Jerry123
Message#30
25.02.13, 14:40
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Explay Informer 702

Night moon
There is no need, what is the review on the site of the store unsettled? there are test results, and in Google there are plenty of them. My true 5300 happened.
I repeat that for a 3D device is unsuitable, a single resolution of 1280 by 720 is worth something :)
Tip: google percents MTK6577 information is enough for that beast.

Madpadre,
Do not you on the site of the shop torment me the same question? :)

godovik,
And what is there to cut and the smoothness of the interface? Well, so out of curiosity. Good piler still need to find :)

P.S. The device is not rutovan, well, this is understandable, of course, from the posts above, but suddenly someone was too lazy to reread, I missed this point when buying, for example :)

Post has been editedJerry123 - 25.02.13, 14:42
Madpadre
Message#31
25.02.13, 16:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 27.06.12
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

Do not you on the site of the shop torment me the same question?

Well, the standard tunes there, there is no choice from where to choose.

--------------------
Qtek s200 - Samsung Galaxy R - Nexus 5 - Lenovo K910ss - Samsung Note 3 - Sony Z Ultra - YotaPhone 2
Owners Club Samsung Galaxy Note 3
etherium
Message#32
25.02.13, 16:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 258

in general, I was still tormented by the phone and traded for alpha jithier. earth and sky
for wondering the purchase of DNS devices, 4702 in particular, I recommend paying attention to other manufacturers. support for mobile platforms is still extremely weak in CSN.

--------------------
godovik
Message#33
25.02.13, 16:51
User
[offline]

Messages 91

Saw custom firmware (miui, cm10)
Today I held this device in my hands. In two different stores.
The interface did not seem smooth. My single-core HUVA interface will be more floppy.
It’s just somehow unpleasant to change the phone with a nimble interface to the phone.
If it is not difficult for someone, please write down the video of the interface

Post has been editedgodovik - 25.02.13, 17:32
vania666
Message#34
25.02.13, 17:48
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Check in: 14.04.11

I took this device today, but with the bid battery, but I haven’t done the calibration yet, I noticed this feature, the native launcher is dumb, but I put neXt Launcher 3D (which requires 2 nuclear percents) and that's it, it works just space. I'm afraid the problem is in the firmware .. and a lot, so I hope there will be craftsmen who will collect something decent, maybe I will soon decide to find the original firmware and install it, something tells me that it wakes up better

--------------------
Xiaomi mi6
Jerry123
Message#35
25.02.13, 18:26
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Explay Informer 702

godovik,
Why record vyzh already held in their hands. And now I’m holding, and I don’t see any problems, everything scrolls as it should.
What is the inconsistency? Record a video of smoothness, I will compare, suddenly I don `t know happiness :). As with IPS screens I lived with TN and was happy, I took a tablet with IPS now I can't watch TN mobile devices normally :(.
Actually by sabzh well, and do not change your choice :) I do not care so much.

ethernium,
And what is the principled difference? Actually the devices are identical, I looked at a couple of reviews. There is an opportunity to exchange within a couple of days, is it worth it?

Madpadre,
Um, I didn't understand the question, I have everything, what's the problem? Given that I have never done this, this is my first Android phone, it took me less than 15 minutes.
Maxi $
Message#36
25.02.13, 19:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Check in: 04.01.10
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

Take in the ranks;), today took this miracle) Well, a shovel, after my alik OT990: D. As for smoothness, everything is smooth, but there are small twitches if you put live wallpapers and do not close the background of the application, but the device is still just out of the box. On the old Alcatel in general, the sadness was with the smoothness of the interface, but they doped it and on cyan with the ADW pro launcher now everything just flies. Separately, I want to say about the screen, yes the screen is excellent, and how clear it is, I realized when I opened the interfax site from the news and could not read everything without reading. Does anyone know if there is a thread of firmware on it, except for the official one?

Post has been editedMaxi $ - 25.02.13, 19:30

--------------------
Wileyfox swiftcrDroid by Beroid
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL
godovik
Message#37
25.02.13, 20:49
User
[offline]

Messages 91

Jerry, my phone suits me perfectly, that's when I got tired of it. I want something new. So I'm trying to find him a worthy replacement.
About to record a video:
The fact is that in the store the devices were only turned on and it was possible to use them for several hours. I would be interested to see how smooth the interface is on the device that is already being used.
Jerry123
Message#38
25.02.13, 21:02
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Explay Informer 702

godovik,
when I got my new out of the packaging from the warehouse, the speed of the interface for three days has not changed.

Maxi $,
I did not even see the official one just stitched, there is nowhere to download, I still think the device will be new.
yii
Message#39
26.02.13, 07:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 785
Check in: 10.04.07
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

Jerry123 @ 02.26.2013, 01:02*
I did not even see the official one just stitched, there is nowhere to download

You can download it with a splash from the device itself.

--------------------
Huawei Nova3, P20 Lite

etherium
Message#40
26.02.13, 07:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 258

ethernium,
And what is the principled difference? Actually the devices are identical, I looked at a couple of reviews. There is an opportunity to exchange within a couple of days, is it worth it?

worth it. definitely. at least because of the quality of the firmware and battery. I was met and exchanged without much talk. In principle, I liked the blast more on the camera, and the process is more interesting there, but my wife rested, wanted gtr (I myself use the inclusive and be happy). Again, the sensations from the materials of the case when you hold the device in your hand are pleasant. On the dns4702, by the way, the LED refused to glow when charging in the off state, another jamb. screen resolution is the same with zhtr. Another plus is the output of 4.1 proshki, which rutures and raises recovery without any problems. In general, for all indicators, except for thickness, gtr does 4702.

general: the loudness of the speakers, speed, screen resolution are the same on these devices

GTR advantages
screen resolution at 4.5 "size
standard size, like many devices 4.5 "
Android 4.1 which is more energy consuming
correct operation of equipment and firmware
Availabilityalivetechnical support
battery life. very tenacious.
complete flush for 16 gigs
minuses:
brick building
flash
long charge (got a completely new sealed device the first charge after 5 hours of discharge (twisted films on the wafer) with 60% took about 10 hours from the complete adapter (I sin on low amperage memory))

Benefits DNS 4702
price
relatively small thickness
screen quality
camera (liked more)
minuses:
firmware, a curve like a saber of a janitor, which is unknown when the renewal period and even more vague are the terms of its high-quality finishing
poor battery just miserable and all. no her.
no indication of the process of charging the device
also, a long time of charge (it took about 8 hours to charge the standard charger, probably also because of the low amperage)
body materials (smooth plastic is not very impressive)
not quite standard sizes ->harder to find cover

These are the pros and cons of these devices, more or less significant, in my opinion. what conclusions to draw from this is up to you.

--------------------
yii
Message#41
26.02.13, 08:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 785
Check in: 10.04.07
Huawei nova 3 PAR-LX1

etherum @ 02.26.2013, 11:26*
output 4.1 proshki, which without problems rutted and put the recovery

And the problems with rutting and rekoveri on 4702? It took about an hour to complete the bakap of the device, getting the patched boot, building TWRP recovery and getting the root (if you just needed a root without a backup and recovery, then 10 minutes would be enough) ... right there MTK percent, you can do everything with it without fear of getting a brick ...

By the way, the LED refused to glow when charging in the off state

Damn, if corrected and will glow in the on, it is bad, so I was glad that the device does not shine at night :) although of course the indication of the missed events did not interfere ...

body materials (smooth plastic is not very impressive)

But on the contrary, I didn’t like the materials on the highscreens, I looked at the RTG and the Explosion ... in my hand like bricks ... although of course this is a subjective matter, but I recently began to look at the design ... probably getting old :)

--------------------
Huawei Nova3, P20 Lite

DNS

108 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19 22:32