> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

108 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> DNS S4702 / Umeox A936 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.7 "
vmaxim
Message#1
23.02.13, 21:34
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5894
Check in: 31.10.11
Google pixel 2

DiscussionDNS S4702 / Umeox A936
PictureDNS S4702, Umeox A936, Simvalley SP-360
Discussion | FAQ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics, reviews, device photos, comparisons with other devices
Drivers and Utilities
Firmware Recovery and boot images
Modification of system files
Attention!!!
If it is written in the comments to the firmware or fashion that it needs to be flashed from recovery, then this automatically means that you need to have a modified rocovery (TWRP or CWM) installed, the stock recovery does not support firmware from the zip archive.

Solving the problem with Wi-Fi, for stock firmware 20130201
Change sdcard and sdcard2 in places
Modifications of standard dialers and contacts for stock firmware 20130201
Combining internal memory with phone memory
Redistribution of internal memory and phone memory
Change the battery indicator for stock firmware 20130201
CPU operation control
Auto-brightness fix for the stock firmware 20130201
Instructions

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 19.07.16, 23:01
Reason for editing: Useful.
EvilRade
Message#2
23.02.13, 09:54
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 54
Check in: 01.09.12

Discussion DNS S4702 / Umeox A936
Description |Discussion»| Purchase »| Accessories »| Firmware »| A source of information

Before asking a question, lookAndroid OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections:ProgramsandGames.
To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact:Selection and comparison.
The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic:How much memory is in your machine?
The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic:Benchmark
Before posting photos, read the topicWorking with Images on the forum
Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
General parameters Color black Model Model smartphone / phone DNS S4702 Type Device type smartphone / communicator Case type classic Case material metal and plastic Android operating system Operating range WCDMA 2100, GSM 1900, GSM 1800, GSM 900, GSM 850 Support for two SIM cards have Screen Touchscreen is Type of touchscreen capacitive Multitouch support is Screen diagonal 4.7 "Screen resolution 1280x720 Screen type color Type of IPS color screen Screen colors 16.78 million Communications Internet access EDGE, GPRS, HSDPA, HSUPA Bluetooth is Wi-Fi there is WiFi 802.11 standard n GPS receiver is Multimedia Camera is Number of camera megapixels 8 MP Built-in flash is Autofocus is Camera for video calls there is Recorded videos is MP3 player is Supported audio formats AAC, ACC +, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, e-AAC +, MIDI, MP3, OGG, PCM Video player is Supported video formats H.264, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, VC-1, WMV 9 FM radio there is Headphone connector there is Type of headphone connector 3.5 mm Memory and processor MediaTek MT6577 processor model Number of cores 2 Processor frequency 1000 MHz The amount of RAM 1024 MB The amount of internal amyati 4096 MB Memory Card Slot There are types Memory card micro Secure Digital Maximum memory 32 GB card graphics accelerator PowerVR SGX531 Power Battery Capacity 1700mAh Additionally gyro sensor, ambient light, proximity housing, dimensions Width 69 mm Height 132 mm Thickness 9 mm

Reviews

Post has been editedsvikfromorel - 12.02.14, 18:19

--------------------
Nokia 5228 ->ZTE V880E ->MegaFon Login ->Huawei U8850 ->Lenovo P780
machochina
Message#3
23.02.13, 10:54
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 25.08.07
RoverPC W5

Made a root, with the help of a universal program for MTK processors. Stuck a digital computer recovery. Everything got normal. Now we are waiting for custom firmware. I liked the phone, but there is one BUT: the battery lives its own life. The charge almost always shows 30%, then 15%, and then 0. 100% shows only after an overnight charge. I hope the firmware will fix the situation. And yet: the battery lasts almost 2 days.
kama111
Message#4
23.02.13, 14:41
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 08.09.11
LG Optimus One

video review, menus and games can anyone do?
godovik
Message#5
23.02.13, 15:40
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 14.01.10

machochinaI recommend to recalibrate the battery through CWM - recovery. It may be better to live.
My Huawei x5pro with 1500 mAh lives for a day or two with fairly active use.
ut0ho
Message#6
24.02.13, 01:10
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 28.03.10

Made a root, with the help of a universal program for MTK processors. Stuck a digital computer recovery. Everything got normal. Now we are waiting for custom firmware. I liked the phone, but there is one BUT: the battery lives its own life. The charge almost always shows 30%, then 15%, and then 0. 100% shows only after an overnight charge. I hope the firmware will fix the situation. And yet: the battery lasts almost 2 days.

Read more about installing Root and CWM. How did?
Thank.
machochina
Message#7
24.02.13, 02:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
RoverPC W5

Here is the instructionhttp://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php...e85a5b93a42ff0fhow to make ruti put digital computers
Mis ter
Message#8
24.02.13, 10:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 932
Check in: 11.10.11

Good day!
I can not find this device in the DNS? Is it on sale at all? The link to the review in the header does not work.
Share. How is it to use ???
THX.
machochina
Message#9
24.02.13, 11:10
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 13
RoverPC W5

Mis ter
Message#10
24.02.13, 11:27
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 932
Check in: 11.10.11

machochina
Thank you ... found. In Moscow.
ut0ho
Message#11
24.02.13, 11:58
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 28.03.10

Thank.
greg_sh
Message#12
24.02.13, 13:03
Primus mending
[offline]

Messages 692
Check in: 01.12.07
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

In Lyubertsy 6890r
http://lyubertsi.dns-shop.ru/catalog/i1613...4gb-bt-gpr.html

--------------------
Xiaomi
Maxi $
Message#13
24.02.13, 13:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Check in: 04.01.10
Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL

Owners who have already purchased this unit, like speed, read that for such a permit, the accelerator is weak, is it? I was going to take Digma iDx D4 3G (whichNewman n1), but it is not on sale now and here I came across this device, is it worth taking it or is it still “raw”?

--------------------
Wileyfox swiftcrDroid by Beroid
Jerry123
Message#14
24.02.13, 13:45
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 12.06.12
Explay Informer 702

Became the owner of the miracle sigo just yesterday.
IMHO For 3D games, it’s not an option, as for using it while there are no complaints, everything runs cheerfully (I use it only one day!).
In appearance / quality / assembly pritenzy no.
Soft touch case coating is not rubber like on cheap rovers, but something more durable, the first time I ran into this, I just note the nuance, there is a chance that it will not climb right away :).
There are a couple of comments:
1) So far, it has not been possible to see the GPS in operation, does anyone have GPS, and not A-GPS?
2) There is a glitch with the inability to disable WiFi, it seems to be found on Android 4.0.4 if you believe Google. Does anyone know how to cure or only I have such a glitch?
Maxi $
Message#15
24.02.13, 13:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 186
Check in: 04.01.10

Jerry123,
Thanks for the info, in general I'm not a fan of games on the phone, I understand some other Angri Birds thread - it's time to kill, but to run 3D games and put a battery, which is so small, when you can play on a stationary computer, if necessary. Smart is more needed for the Internet, navigation, listening to music on headphones. I would also like to ask about 2 SIMs, is it possible to use one for 3G Internet at the same time, and the second 2G for conversations, in a digm like this you can?
p.s. I would also like to be able to launch the Ubuntu mobile axis on it in the future .. but so far there is little information)

Post has been editedMaxi $ - 24.02.13, 14:06

--------------------
Wileyfox swiftcrDroid by Beroid
Jerry123
Message#16
24.02.13, 14:06
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Explay Informer 702

Maxi $,
That's the way I want to try it too, but my internet sim card got lost somewhere, I’ll restore nadya, I will try and accomplish my goal.
I am also a fan of Linux :), but so far there are no options :(

Nobody knows a suitable case for this phone?

Post has been editedJerry123 - 24.02.13, 14:08
Jerry123
Message#17
24.02.13, 19:12
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Explay Informer 702

Restored the second sim card.
3G mode switches between sim cards, no matter where it is inserted in the settings, you can select only one which will have 3G mode, by default on the first (upper) one.
When working with 3G, the antennas of the second sim card sometimes disappear and reappear modern, maybe the glitch is simple.
WiFi managed to still disable. Initially I connected to the network, then I clicked to turn off wifi, and without connecting to the network it does not turn off, and the wifi settings menu hangs constantly.
etherium
Message#18
24.02.13, 19:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 258
Check in: 16.03.11
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Yesterday I bought this unit for my wife, although before March 8, it’s still like before China .. the screen is gorgeous, the sound, the reception quality of the cellular network’s signal is quite normal, but, as a couple of authors wrote, an incomprehensible glitch with battery. 10 minutes to 15% and for the remaining 15% lives a few hours. In particular, the film was spinning in a circle for 3 hours .. in general, some kind of incomprehensible battery. On the second charge, the mobile lives on the second day, again on the same 15%. Calibration of the battery does not help, mb in the firmware cant, for CSN this is a common thing.
gps works. It took about 10 minutes for a cold start. of the games tried evil ptah, all in a bundle. Video goes without gyukov and lags with mkh player. staff does not like many formats.
There are no complaints about the assembly. everything is strong and pleasant to the touch. Viewing angles are very good, the picture does not disappear, it does not go into purple tones, as often happens on ips. sufficient brightness margin.
In general, a suitable pipe, everything only spoils the jamb with a battery.
in the off state there is no indication of the charge of the pipe.

Post has been editedetherium - 24.02.13, 19:31

--------------------
the amount of sarcasm in my answer directly depends on the level of stupidity in your question.
newdimka
Message#19
25.02.13, 05:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 357
Check in: 17.06.10
Google Pixel XL

He also became the owner of this device a couple of days ago. Found such a glitch:
Wi-Fi works, a call comes in, after a call, Wi-Fi falls off. When you try to enter the settings, the phone hangs and is overloaded in a minute.

just me?

--------------------
HTC Hero ->Highscreen Cosmo ->Huawei U8860 ->Huawei Ascend P1 XL ->Nexus 5 ->Nexus 5x ->Nokia 5 ->Google Pixel XL
Jerry123
Message#20
25.02.13, 06:35
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Explay Informer 702

ethernium,
And how did gps check? I have three proorams and all the single satellite do not show: (as if there is no module at all
newdimka
Message#21
25.02.13, 06:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 357
Check in: 17.06.10
Google Pixel XL

ethernium,

thinks very long our module. I looked for exactly 10 minutes on my Google maps. need patience

--------------------
HTC Hero ->Highscreen Cosmo ->Huawei U8860 ->Huawei Ascend P1 XL ->Nexus 5 ->Nexus 5x ->Nokia 5 ->Google Pixel XL
DNS

108 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19 22:32