> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

108 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia Z - Marriage and Repair | Sony Xperia Z, S660X
Do you have a marriage?
There is no marriage / is (common question)
There is no marriage at all [ 739 ] ** [44,92%]
There is one type of marriage [ 533 ] ** [32,4%]
There are more than one type of marriage. [ 237 ] ** [14,41%]
There is a marriage not described in the survey (cap) [ 134 ] ** [8,15%]
Do you have any broken pixels?
Yes [ 247 ] ** [15,02%]
Not [ 1398 ] ** [84,98%]
Do you remove the back cover?
Yes (the device was bought a long time ago) [ 336 ] ** [20,43%]
Yes (recently purchased) [ 149 ] ** [9,06%]
No (the device was purchased a long time ago) [ 710 ] ** [43,16%]
No (recently purchased) [ 449 ] ** [27,29%]
Do you have any garbage in optics?
Yes [ 300 ] ** [18,24%]
Not [ 1345 ] ** [81,76%]
Do you have a crunch button?
Yes [ 95 ] ** [5,78%]
Not [ 1549 ] ** [94,16%]
Is there a flash of photos?
Yes [ 400 ] ** [24,32%]
Not [ 1245 ] ** [75,68%]
Total votes: 1645

$ hved
Message#1
22.02.13, 10:25
HTC user
[offline]

Group: FAQMakers
Messages 1626
Check in: 08.10.07
Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro

Marriage and RepairSony Xperia Z
Picture Sony Xperia Z, S660X
Description | Discussion | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair | Sony Xperia ZZL Club | Firmware � | Mobile Internet problems

Main problems
Post about replacing
sound improvement after bathing (speaker drainage)
K

Marriage
- peeling off the back cover
1. Broken pixels. In general, trash especially with Sony, here my brother bought the ZR the same trouble, out of 5 one is normal.

2. Removing the back cover. (By the way, an interesting opinion prompted me at work, just at work there are materials with 2-sided scotch on sale, and so there is such a kind of it that, after repeated exposure to water or condensate, loses its properties and comes off).

3. Rubbish in optics, in connection with which the points in the photo. (most likely due to a fall, or shaking, and debris allowed at the factory which was originally seen in the corners)

4. Crispy button (while I was looking for a new device I already met two, the power button was pressed with a screech.)

5. Photo light - flash, I personally have not met these, but they write that there is such.
Sony Xperia Z - Marriage (Post # 24051461)
Useful

We write the main problems inQMSbecause I rarely watch the topic!
If you want to supervise? if there is a need to contact the section moderatorsvmaxim absolute3

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 09:23
JeeReality
Message#22
04.03.13, 22:12
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 585
Check in: 07.01.09
Oneplus 3

M03r @ 03/04/2013, 10:50*
Guys, and no one tried to bathe him? I myself am the happy owner since February 23, at work I was still pushed to shove it under the faucet, everything seemed to be ok, and then I noticed that the loud speaker hardly sounded too loud ... the volume was at its maximum, the gadgets turned everything on, off, without I’m confused ... Already upset, but in the evening, arriving home, the bell rang ... quite loudly, but still, not as it was ... For accuracy, I went to Sony Store, turned on the poster, even the seller said it was quieter .. and at 1/3 exactly, if not twice ... Now at home I tried, washed it once more, only the microphone was flooded, migo m verse, he began to mumble inside himself (to understand the bubbling, try closing the speaker with your finger at max. volume, playing with such force after bathing). I just wanted to know if nobody has it, is it a marriage?

after bathing the speaker should dry up, then the same volume will return to it. all so.
maybe you are trying to find a problem where there is none?

--------------------
SGS3 =>Sony Xperia Z =>HTC One S =>Xiaomi MI3 =>Xiaomi MI4c =>Oneplus 3
M03r
Message#23
04.03.13, 22:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 23.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

JeeReality @ 03/04/2013, 23:12*
after bathing the speaker should dry up, then the same volume will return to it. all so.
maybe you are trying to find a problem where there is none?

No, the sound is back, but quieter. I say that after that the next day I wore the store, compared it with an exhibit, it was much louder. Now the speaker has dried up (the music was playing, it became noticeably louder), but still, it is quieter than it was originally when buying ... One thing is good, that it should be so, the other, and that so no loud sound has become quieter than it was when you bought ... Try to compare yours with the new, not purchased, for example, poster, in the store ...

Post has been editedM03r - 04.03.13, 22:28
WEZANGO
Message#24
04.03.13, 22:32
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 05.05.12
Apple iPhone 7

Water resistance is still not for daily use, but only when necessary. If every day in front of friends Ponte chase then one day it may turn out not so waterproof :)

--------------------
Motorolla M3188 → Nokia 3310 → Nokia 7210 → Siemens MC60 → SE J300 → SE K700 → Nokia 6300 → Nokia 5530 → Nokia 5230 → Nokia N8 → Sony Xperia S → Sony Xperia Z → iPhone 5s → iPhone 6 → Sony Xperia Z5 Compact → iPhone 7
M03r
Message#25
04.03.13, 22:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 111
Check in: 23.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

WEZANGO @ 03/04/2013, 23:32*
Water resistance is still not for daily use, but only when necessary. If every day in front of friends Ponte chase then one day it may turn out to be not so waterproof.

This is not a show off at all, I didn’t bathe it, and the rest would fall down when they looked at it (this is essentially the only know-how in the device). Accordingly, in everyday life is it that of raindrops? I didn’t kill a single device using them in the rain ... Just such a situation happened, I decided to share it ... And Ponte is being driven by Yabloko. I will ask all the same not to inflate the topic in the flood, and believe me, there is nothing for me to leave for, with a telephone, no matter how expensive it is ... In the life of other achievements, a lot. I still share experiences. By the way, another jamb remembered, besides not precise positioning of the slider when answering a call (it’s not always the first time to answer (and this is completely not in crooked hands)) after the slide, the sound goes to the ear speaker with some jamming ... not really very nice, the answer to the call does not work instantly ...
Ginger cat
Message#26
04.03.13, 23:11
meow
[offline]

Messages 1103
Check in: 04.03.10
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

M03r @ 03/04/2013, 23:42*
the sound goes into the earpiece with some jamming

I also had it, ezanswer helps, there is no need for a slider and the interlocutor is immediately audible

--------------------
Apple iPhone XR 64gb + Apple iPad Pro 11 256gb LTE + Apple Watch s4 + Apple MacBook Pro15 + Apple Time Capsule + Apple tv4k + Apple AirPods + Apple HomePod + Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm + Samsung Galaxy Note 9 128gb
sharp claws, mustache and red hair
@"@
Message#27
05.03.13, 12:23
SmartHak # Inc.
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 518
Check in: 10.04.12
Nokia 3110 classic

I APPEAL TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE VOLUME OF THE DYNAMICS BECAME BELOW !!

I learned that Xperia z should be bathed for no more than 30 minutes !!
SEMERSEN
Message#28
06.03.13, 18:20
User
[offline]

Messages 90
Check in: 10.10.08
Huawei P8 Max

Hello. This is a problem: the speed of the Internet connection is very low (regardless of prioritizing WCDMA or GSM). Operator Beeline. Yuzal at the same time Gelaxi Music 2 with Simka of the above operator and Sonya. By the time of loading heavy pages Sonya loses 3 times !!!!! Maybe a bug kakya ??? Or is it the effect of dust and moisture protection (by analogy with a very quiet speaker) ???? Yes, and which cellular communication mode is better to choose (the biline doesn’t have a chance yet) so that the speed is optimal and the battery is not wasted ???
man248
Message#29
06.03.13, 18:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 284
Check in: 01.01.11

d1m14 @ 02.27.2013, 22:31*
Having described all this in the claim, he went to come. As a result, they took away for examination after seeing only 1 bright spot on the screen.

If you live in Russia, you must be exchanged on the spot for 14 days.
14 days is for a home check (please, check if there is a marriage or not). If there are no marriages, then everything is ok.
If you have a marriage you come to the store and must change it on the spot.
eNrg *
Message#30
06.03.13, 20:47
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1193
Check in: 22.08.11
Apple iPhone 7

man248 @ 6.3.2013, 19:34*
If you live in Russia, you must be exchanged on the spot for 14 days.
14 days is for a home check (please, check if there is a marriage or not). If there are no marriages, then everything is ok.
If you have a marriage you come to the store and must change it on the spot.

Carefully read the article 18 of this law ... It is difficult not to pass the technical for 14 days if the seller has doubts about the causes of the malfunction. The seller is obliged to conduct an examination at his own expense.

Post has been editedeNrg * - 06.03.13, 23:27
Reason for editing: Typos

--------------------

SE Xperia Arc->iPhone 4s->xperia Z->iPhone 5s->Sony Xperia z5->Samsug galaxy A5 (2016)->Samsung Galaxy s7->Iphone 7 download

Iphone 7 glod
m72
Message#31
07.03.13, 21:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1056
Check in: 12.06.06

eNrg *,
Be careful with the laws. The seller is not obliged, but has the right. Those. may conduct an examination, and may not conduct it if he believes in a word (well, or behind himself sins and smells the apparatus with the joint for the second time).
I bought an iphon here, and on its second day the power button broke, which was on top. And I just wanted to pass it, what the seller warned about the next day after the purchase. A funny coincidence came out and strange.
So the device went to the examination. But it was dumb and the seller with an expert "somewhere out there" somehow did not trust. Therefore, I used the legal right to personally attend the examination. In general, the button broke itself, the iphon passed, the money was returned.
So it was “replaced on the spot”, but not “right now,” but through expertise.

Post has been editedm72 - 07.03.13, 21:46
Yoani
Message#32
08.03.13, 01:52
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 26.07.11
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

He said to himself - do not read the forums ... Ann-no. Who is interested. My Z bathing withstood without losing sound, but with pixels - trouble. One bright white, three green, pink - two. It is annoying. Starry sky right. I do not take a magnifying glass - I do not like surprises.
:-/
And if you turn down the brightness of a single white dot. And the hand in -27C warms nicely.
:-D
The rest is a dream smartphone. Before this was gnusmas. Yes, the gnus-masophiles forgive me, although judging by the reviews, there is no stability at the manufacturer. Right Lada Kalina. :-)
d1m14
Message#33
08.03.13, 08:04
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 13.05.11
Fly Magic IQ446

continuation of this story:
Bought February 23. On day 2, when charging, including the phone in the dark, on the gray background of the splash screen, I saw bright spots on the screen. As a result, a closer look counted from 5 to 11 dead pixels. Why such inaccuracy? The number of dots per inch is large, so I considered that the brighter spots are a few broken in a row. 1 spot can be seen even with desktop wallpaper.
What else did not like: very hot when using. And not when using games or watching heavy videos, but simply when flipping through menu windows or surfing in nete, talking. It is heated so that when you call it is unpleasant to hold at the ear and in your hand.
Did not like the quiet sound. Already a few calls in the jacket missed.
The battery is quickly discharged. Stamina does not help, because it connects only in sleep mode and does not work on most third-party applications, suggesting that they are stupidly turned off manually. If you take off the charge at 7-00, then by 11 there will be 35% (mainly photographing, reading a book, an Internet and 20 minutes of navigation). As a result, on the first day I bet 3 times on a short charge and barely reached the end of the working day with 5% and all the functions turned off.

Having described all this in the claim, he went to come. As a result, they took away for examination after seeing only 1 bright spot on the screen.

Headphones on ergonomics and protection from external noise are terrible. Especially it feels in the subway. Old Panasonic gags for 300 r. in this regard, better.

Already had time to miss. It hurts the design and speed of work are good. The screen is also pleased. Especially everyone is delighted with moisture protection. If the refund is issued, then most likely I will wait for the price reduction and try to buy 2 times. It is overvalued by 8,000 thousand. Taking into account protection from water, it could add 2-3 mp.

The answer came from the service center. deficiencies were confirmed, the phone is not fixed and needs repair in an authorized workshop. returned money to the card ...

p / s so who has similar drawbacks better hand over. It is not bad for a phone in 30 with such delights to be.
EPOtipp
Message#34
08.03.13, 09:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 187
Check in: 05.04.09

I thought that I was lucky and the device without marriage is like broken pixels, but there are no miracles: lol:
In general, the back panel of the case is not covered on the face ... The lower right corner, the panel is not recessed into the frame, but sticks out by a third of a millimeter, a "crunch" is heard (the sound of glue sticking-sticking) when pressed. Bathe the device abruptly got sick (not yet bathed, bought on February 24).
The most annoying thing is that the marriage was found on a business trip, there is nothing to even photograph the device ... :(

--------------------
sspam
Message#35
08.03.13, 14:20
[online]

Messages 9122
Check in: 15.10.11
Huawei Mate 20 HMA-L29

EPOtipp @ 8.3.2013, 10:17*
I thought that I was lucky and the device without marriage is like broken pixels, but there are no miracles: lol:
In general, the back panel of the case is not covered on the face ... The lower right corner, the panel is not recessed into the frame, but sticks out by a third of a millimeter, a "crunch" is heard (the sound of glue sticking-sticking) when pressed. Bathe the device abruptly got sick (not yet bathed, bought on February 24).
The most annoying thing is that the marriage was found on a business trip, there is nothing to even photograph the device ... :(

Kaya same problem and this phone for 30k, the phone is white

--------------------
Samsung galaxy s7 ldu + Huawei Mate 20
planCh
Message#36
08.03.13, 15:08
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 08.03.13
Sony Xperia Z

all good evening I am the owner of this device) seems to be happy with everything, but recently I noticed one problem. During the call, when the beeps go, the internal speaker in 80% starts to rattle. And the question is: is this a problem directly with a speaker or a network (sim MTS - did the girl say in the MTS salon that the problem was with the speaker)? Tell me who faced this problem or heard something.
JeeReality
Message#37
08.03.13, 17:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 585
Check in: 07.01.09
Oneplus 3

EPOtipp @ 03/08/2013, 10:17*
I thought that I was lucky and the device without marriage, like broken pixels, but there are no miracles
The most annoying - the marriage was found on a business trip, there is nothing to even photograph the device ...

The color of the phone? Date of manufacture?

--------------------
SGS3 =>Sony Xperia Z =>HTC One S =>Xiaomi MI3 =>Xiaomi MI4c =>Oneplus 3
maxanaim
Message#38
08.03.13, 20:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Check in: 17.11.09
HTC Touch Diamond2

I thought to buy myself, read the reviews and already thought. 1000 Killed Raccoons and so many problems. My question is this. Has anyone filmed the film from the screen or the back? Is it true that the logos are glued to it and will remain outside when removed? If this happens it can be considered a marriage?

Post has been editedmaxanaim - 08.03.13, 20:50

--------------------
HTC Touch Diamond2, HTC Desire HD A9191 (UAUCRF)Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
e.gorov
Message#39
08.03.13, 21:00
newborn :)
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 7293
Check in: 22.10.10
Sony Xperia TX

With your ass shot - in the subject there is a photo, search taxis: dirol:

--------------------
Service menu:* # * # SERVICE # * # * or * # * # 7378423 # * # *Service menu:* # * # INFO # * # * or * # * # 4636 # * # *Demo mode (on / off):* # * SELLMORE # * # * or * # * # 73556673 # * # *
zodiak33
Message#40
09.03.13, 22:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 362
Check in: 02.01.08
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

Maxanaim @ 03/08/2013, 21:42*
If this happens it can be considered a marriage?

The inscription on the film, but not on the body of the marriage? I do not think. The front of the Sony logo on the film, behind all the inscriptions on the case.

--------------------
Voxtel W520 - iPAQ hx2790 - Nokia 5800 - LG Optimus Black - Motorola RAZR MAXX RIP - HTC EVO 3D - SGN3 LTE - iPhone 5 RIP - Samsung Galaxy A5 - iPhone 5S - Honor 8 - Samsung Galaxy S7Samsung Galaxy Note8 + Samsung Gear S3 frontier
xp4545
Message#41
10.03.13, 10:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 29.11.11
Meizu pro 7

In general, I acquired Z in a megaphone in March, there are no problems with pixel, only the speaker keeps all the rules spoken, sometimes I don’t know the marriage, no. For us, the salon received 6 pieces. 3 white 3 black, with black all the rules, but in 2 white pixels it’s broken, from another salon they brought white with a pixel too, maybe I’m mistaken but the problem is only with white devices.
Sony

108 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19 22:18