> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Poll 12.03.2015
How much external memory card are you using?
8 Gb [ 259 ] ** [8,3%]
16 Gb [ 966 ] ** [30,94%]
32 Gb [ 1099 ] ** [35,2%]
64 Gb [ 442 ] ** [14,16%]
Do not use. I do not see the need. [ 356 ] ** [11,4%]
Total votes: 3122

Rep: (1014)
DiscussionSony Xperia Z
PictureSony Xperia Z, S660X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Sony Xperia Z - FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS 4.1.2) пїЅ | CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 4.3) пїЅ | Cyanogenmod (OS 5.X.X, 6.X.X, 7.X.X) пїЅ | MIUI firmware (OS 4.1.2) пїЅ | OmniROM Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony Xperia Z \ ZL Club пїЅ | Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper for Full HD screens (1080x1920 and 2160x1920) | Discussion Sony Xperia ZL пїЅ | Discussion camera Sony Xperia Z (S660X) | Mobile Internet problems пїЅ

Instructions:
Useful
Polls archive
Poll number 1
Attached Image

Survey on 04/19/2014
Attached Image

Poll from 07/09/2014
Attached Image

Survey of 09/29/2014
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - Yesterday, 00:44
Reason for editing: WiFi drivers for TP-Link WN722v2 rtl8188eus

Rep: (10)
Headphones are not liked, packed back in the box, I will enjoy their AKG k350. Maybe I'm just used to it. But the player and equalizer liked the sound better than on your old phone (HTC Incredible S).

Rep: (478)
kosttkk @ 23.02.2013, 04:21*
Sony to take screenshots on the screen?

Press the power button. Among other functions, there will be a snapshot of the screen.

Rep: (7)
As I understand the model number Sony Xperia Z for Europe, including Russia, C6603. And what number say the Japanese vehicles?

Rep: (238)
Dear owners, when connected to a computer if there is an opportunity to pick up a device as a flash drive, or just MPT?

Rep: (27)
vadimko83
MTP, rather than MPT. So, a screen shot is only the method described above can be done? No shortcuts are not provided? I mean, by default, softiny screenshots for sure a lot of ...

Rep: (16)
wondering if sufficiently small minimum illumination for comfortable reading in the dark. SGS to your program I am without Screen Filter can not look at all at night - so hurts your eyes.

Of course, I do not know what, and how to SGS, but on all devices problems with night reading never arise, because all the most popular e-readers (unless specifically CoolReader, Fbreader, MoonReader) is, firstly, a night mode reading, and secondly, the screen brightness is regulated by a finger on the left side of the screen? you can make it so that the screen will be black at all

Rep: (92)
Shirokokostniy, This is clear. And if you read in the internet? Or just go out to the desktop. Interested in just a minimal illumination

Rep: (24)
Dear owners. In the review, running the game are constantly visible control buttons. Is it possible to get rid of them, when you use certain applications.

Rep: (29)
who wrote calibration is only in ZL is now in Zhttp://android.com.ua/sony/19217-novye-sma...i-displeya.html

Rep: (516)
noke71 @ 23.2.2013, 9:57*
Dear owners. In the review, running the game are constantly visible control buttons. Is it possible to get rid of them, when you use certain applications.

I think that you can get rid of at all by means of LMT bend. Root is needed.

Rep: (0)
SV-Total @ 23.02.2013, 07:42*
Alexcher1, well, that restored the volume?

All the holiday! Yes, but I think it was a bit quieter! But yesterday, a little scared: D

P.S. The desire to experiment with water have already fallen

Post has been editedAlexcher1 - 23.02.13, 11:09

Rep: (1)
About this, is it true that the notification bar does not open at zablokorovanom screen?

andreasgrek @ 23.02.2013, 12:11*
About this, is it true that the notification bar does not open at zablokorovanom screen?

if you are on top of "curtain", it opens with the lock

Rep: (175)
Alexcher1 @ 23.02.2013, 12:01*
Yes, but I think it was a bit quieter! But yesterday, a little scared P.S. The desire to experiment with water have already fallen

Over time, it should be restored. There's a very simple principle, speaker covers oochen fine mesh so fine that even the water because of the density does not pass. Hence, when immersed in water in some grid cell locations are filled with water and dampen sound waves, respectively. The danger in the fact that if the water is not very clean the clogged garbage cell and then think it is clear ... only to change the net! Thus, protection against water is for security but not to use !!! It's like airbags in cars but they have some smart people do not check their availability immediately after purchase cars specially ...

Denisjx @ 23.02.2013, 11:36*
Very fine mesh so fine that even the water because of the density does not pass. Hence, when immersed in water in some grid cell locations are filled with water and dampen sound waves, respectively. The danger in the fact that if the water is not very clean the clogged garbage cell and then think it is clear ... only to change the net!

Grid usual there and lose sound conduction from the dirt as well as any other. but the dynamics of the membrane is thicker and sealed so the sound in principle quieter! Still consider that all the water evaporates immediately, and remains between the grid and the membrane around the edges of the speaker, which increases the resistance of the membrane. Through time and did everything will be as good as new))

Rep: (175)
vadimko83 @ 23.02.2013, 13:58*
you still do not see devaysa any problems? then run to buy! I wait and see for another one.

This is just your trouble;) do not need to sit in front of a computer and read reviews about the display and go to the store and seeby their And not someone else's eyes: rolleyes: I was on the first day of sales went from a friend connected to the central warehouse in Krasnodar and looked 5 phones (unpacked glass case samples) of different colors. Display it normal for a person familiar with Sony products, it is not Samsung and wait there for acid colors is not necessary !!! For myself, I decided I wait because ZL it is important to ease everyday use ... Reviews need to read in order to catch the marriage, and not listen to what he is handsome;) taste of the different people ... usually ...

nykon @ 23.02.2013, 13:27*
Grid usual there and lose sound conduction from the dirt as well as any other. but the dynamics of the membrane is thicker and sealed so the sound in principle quieter!

The standard IP57 just by the grid and the time under water limited because 30min water eventually seeps through the mesh. In other standards, with more severe specifications (up to 15 meters or deeper) are other speakers with special membranes or "piezo - electric" substrate (something like sounds). By this he calledwaterproof And not waterproof!

Post has been editedDenisjx - 23.02.13, 13:19

Rep: (316)
Yan_D1955 @ 23.02.2013, 13:58*
LT36 of mention on the site no sonymobile

This serial number of the model inherited from the transition to SE at Sony Mobile. That is - SXZ has a dual identity: LT36 and S6603: dirol:

Rep: (4)
Denisjx
the membrane in water protection has nothing to hide, if so water molecules can not penetrate the dirt or salt such as that might be left after the evaporation of sea water will be on the surface of the membrane, it will be enough to wash away all this fresh water as recommended.

Rep: (478)
efol @ 23.02.2013, 11:34*
I think that you can get rid of at all by means of LMT bend. Root is needed.

Ruth will do only because of the stripes on the screen. The only thing that did not like it. Everything else is beyond praise.

Posted on 23/02/2013, 13:48:

FiMAX @ 23.02.2013, 07:45*
do not understand ... Can you press and hold? After all, simply press - a lock screen

Well yes. Press and hold, a second pop up menu.

Rep: (4)
Has anyone been able to achieve rapid "PUSH" on the Gmail APP? Stubbornly refuses to notify messages when the screen is off, or does it at random 15-30 minutes ... (synchronization is enabled). Also, you can not configure gmail sync via Exchange, it seems that Google finally killed the opportunity for your mail ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 9:46