> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Poll 12.03.2015
How much external memory card are you using?
8 Gb [ 259 ] ** [8,3%]
16 Gb [ 966 ] ** [30,94%]
32 Gb [ 1099 ] ** [35,2%]
64 Gb [ 442 ] ** [14,16%]
Do not use. I do not see the need. [ 356 ] ** [11,4%]
Total votes: 3122

Rep: (1014)
DiscussionSony Xperia Z
PictureSony Xperia Z, S660X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Sony Xperia Z - FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS 4.1.2) пїЅ | CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 4.3) пїЅ | Cyanogenmod (OS 5.X.X, 6.X.X, 7.X.X) пїЅ | MIUI firmware (OS 4.1.2) пїЅ | OmniROM Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony Xperia Z \ ZL Club пїЅ | Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper for Full HD screens (1080x1920 and 2160x1920) | Discussion Sony Xperia ZL пїЅ | Discussion camera Sony Xperia Z (S660X) | Mobile Internet problems пїЅ

Instructions:
Useful
Polls archive
Poll number 1
Attached Image

Survey on 04/19/2014
Attached Image

Poll from 07/09/2014
Attached Image

Survey of 09/29/2014
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 02.02.20, 23:29
Reason for editing: C6602 LTE unlock test

Rep: (632)
2) I connected it to three computers - it does not charge. From the outlet standards.

to any port to connect to? If those on the front panel, it often happens that they are not charged

Rep: (316)
Laugh laugh, but can not be charged from your computer's USB connector

If the wire from the computer is plugged into the dock - and should not be: dirol:

Rep: (0)
e.gorov
Haha, 5 points: rofl: Tried through the dock, I did not pay attention that there is a connector for a cable.

Rep: (551)
M
Dear friends, for those who did not heed previous warnings:
Selection and comparison (even screens and surround speakers!) In the sectionSelection and Comparison.
It was the last warning.

For lovers of flooding and offtopic:Do not forget, there are n. 4.7.1.forum rules.

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 22.02.13, 19:56

Rep: (30)
I took off in the morning with the charge. Stamina mode is enabled. Net and ICQ in the background work, ie in the list of exceptions. The brightness set at half, and enabled auto-tuning.

I am riding the subway and played the little things 45 minutes. Those. connection was lost, which affects the battery life. Surf the internet and sit vkontakte about an hour. I am doing photos for about 10 minutes without interruption. It was 65% charge.

prokofevva @ 22.02.2013, 21:02*
CLOSED range WIFI N to 5GHz.
With 2.4 there are no problems.
What is it?

In Russia, it is on some channels officially closed - will have to be changed manually: dirol:

Rep: (65)
An important point about the water resistance!
After bathing, the volume of the ringing phone speaker catastrophically falls, then the truth all comes back to normal (after about half an hour). Support forum Sony already have people with the same problem. Personally I felt it myself. HZ that the consequences and causes, but fill-in speaker is not necessary to think unnecessarily.

Rep: (10)
In Zke all the same there is a theme to a black screen was not gray ?? And all wondered

Rep: (65)
Black theme no.

Rep: (6)
Who has Zetka help understand where sorting alphabetically in the player walkman?

GoliathX @ 22.02.2013, 22:33*
which sort alphabetically in the player walkman?

Her no. And - there was: censored:

I have all avtorassortirovalos according to tags on a computer - but some, by some strange coincidence, it is "flown" in unsorting. This oddity climbed only Vokmanov androids - on players and knopochnikah all been built up correctly: dirol:

Yes - at her first Sony I too I was very surprised by this. Now, somehow I do not bother: all have been smashed by "Artist - Album": rolleyes:

Rep: (1)
And Xperia Z on the lock screen is a button for quick access to your player, right? It is possible to do something so that it is not caused the Walkman, and PowerAmp, for example? Probably not :(

Rep: (141)
Well, who the owners of the same brave?

Rep: (0)
I confirm: the case really flex, if we take the edges and ponazhimat in the center of glass.
Another tried to "twist" him lightly - lends itself, there are "waves" in the display ..

I think that if we put in the back pocket and sit down thoroughly - it will be good enough. But crash tests are not ready)

In Quaranta - 7498 parrots in AnTuTU - 17066 ..

Post has been editedosiris_mx - 23.02.13, 00:05

Rep: (551)
M
Ladies and gentlemen, I declare the winners of the prize "Ignore the Post!"
vadimko83
WindupBird,
idealistik,
VadimhlopoV,
e.gorov,
EDM fan,
idealistik,
sdvn,
mmkmt,
.... In honor of February 23 amnesty.
Next amnesty only March 8 .... for the ladies.

Rep: (92)
Comrades owners, what about the night reading? Do not write that it is harmful and wrong :) wonder if small enough minimum illumination for comfortable reading in the dark. SGS to your program I am without Screen Filter can not look at all at night - so hurts your eyes.

Rep: (8)
Test Xperia Z - LTE MegaFon
Attached Image

How, by the way, Sony take screenshots from the screen?

Post has been editedkosttkk - 23.02.13, 03:21

Rep: (1)
Guys tell me why contacts are not displayed, synchronization done in the call are displayed, and no contacts.
p.s. The stick is not present, when heated in chrome for a long time sitting. Longer battery brightness of cars, surfing around from 22:30 until periodically vatsap, a couple of pictures, two network mode, well, climbing over the phone, the network is constantly jumping, no stable signal on the job and the time you write a message to this 16% planted battery and then charged via the docking station at 100% while the remaining 12% edited

Post has been editedmota - 23.02.13, 03:40

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/02/20, 17:42