> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

963 pagesV  « < 958 959 960 961 962 963 > »  

> Sony Xperia Z - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Poll 12.03.2015
How much external memory card are you using?
8 Gb [ 256 ] ** [8,33%]
16 Gb [ 956 ] ** [31,09%]
32 Gb [ 1082 ] ** [35,19%]
64 Gb [ 429 ] ** [13,95%]
Do not use. I do not see the need. [ 352 ] ** [11,45%]
Total votes: 3075

Dr. Mario
Message#1
22.01.13, 14:28
make the world better
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2234
Check in: 06.11.11
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

DiscussionSony Xperia Z
PictureSony Xperia Z, S660X
Description | Discussion � | Sony Xperia Z - FAQ | Purchase � | Official firmware � | Custom firmware (OS 4.1.2) � | CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 4.3) � | Cyanogenmod (OS 5.X.X, 6.X.X, 7.X.X) � | MIUI firmware (OS 4.1.2) � | OmniROM Firmware (OS 4.x.x) � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Sony Xperia Z \ ZL Club � | Sony & SE Owners Club � | Modifications and decorations � | Wallpaper for Full HD screens (1080x1920 and 2160x1920) | Discussion Sony Xperia ZL � | Discussion camera Sony Xperia Z (S660X) | Mobile Internet problems �

Instructions:

Useful

Polls archive
Poll number 1
Attached Image

Survey on 04/19/2014
Attached Image

Poll from 07/09/2014
Attached Image

Survey of 09/29/2014
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMgalex - 04.11.18, 12:10
Reason for editing: Curator's release
djoi251
Message#19182
04.03.19, 00:28
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 601
Check in: 09.06.13
Sony Xperia Z

Hello, can anyone tell me what it means to use the battery. SIM lock.
Attached Image

--------------------
Motorola V3iSony Experia Z C6602
Myf
Message#19183
07.03.19, 21:43
Guru
[online]

Messages 3004
Check in: 09.04.07
Honor View 20 6/128

djoi251 @ 03/04/19, 00:28*
What this means in Using the Accumulator. SIM Lock.
A little bit wrong. In section"Battery Use" list. In the list of application "Android system" . You poked him and got information about this application. Well it's written right there Nested packages . That is the package "SIM lock" is part of the application "Android system" .

--------------------
Honor View 20 8 + 256 , Sony Xperia Z3 Dual (D6633), Z (C6603), Z2 Tablet (SGP511), KD-55X8505C ; Tronsmart Vega S95 Tellos . HTC TouchDiamond2; ASUS P535; Nokia 6230, 3310.
djoi251
Message#19184
08.03.19, 01:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 601
Sony Xperia Z

* Myf, Thanks for the clarification. And then I thought that SIM was blocked. And there was such a question, never with such a push. I have a C6602 dispatcher when I take out the SIM card, the phone restarts, or when I insert the SIM, it also reboots. Is that how it should be? I was also Sonya. Sony E1 Dual, and there was no such thing. Why does the device restart?

Post has been editeddjoi251 - 08.03.19, 01:53

--------------------
Navel from the earth
Message#19185
08.03.19, 06:47
Earth is our home
[online]

Messages 1943
Check in: 18.09.14
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

* djoi251,
It is better to turn off and then pull out the sim card. And paste in off.
It should be so.

--------------------
2003-Moto s350 (recessed) / 2005-SE T610 (sold out) / 2007-SE W810i-R4EA031 (working) / 2011-SE U20i x10mini pro(nAa 14, nexus me, jb 2.3.7 + CWM); Stock (working) / 2014-SE Wt19i LwW (4.0.4 drain + Root + CWM) (working) / 2016-SONY Z C6603 (4.4.4 drain + Root + CWM) / 2018 - SONY Z5d (for now noroot)
djoi251
Message#19186
08.03.19, 08:24
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 601
Sony Xperia Z

* Navel from the earth, And you don’t know why this is happening. Usually there is no such thing in other phones. You pull a SIM card freely and nothing happens.

--------------------
Navel from the earth
Message#19187
08.03.19, 12:04
Earth is our home
[online]

Messages 1943
Check in: 18.09.14
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

* djoi251,
In my fifth, too.

--------------------
2003-Moto s350 (recessed) / 2005-SE T610 (sold out) / 2007-SE W810i-R4EA031 (working) / 2011-SE U20i x10mini pro(nAa 14, nexus me, jb 2.3.7 + CWM); Stock (working) / 2014-SE Wt19i LwW (4.0.4 drain + Root + CWM) (working) / 2016-SONY Z C6603 (4.4.4 drain + Root + CWM) / 2018 - SONY Z5d (for now noroot)
Myf
Message#19188
08.03.19, 23:55
Guru
[online]

Messages 3004
Honor View 20 6/128

djoi251 @ 03.03.19, 1:44*
When I take out the SIM card, the phone reboots, or when I insert the SIM, it also reboots. Is this how it should be? I used to have a Sonya too. Sony E1 Dual, and this was not.
This chip since the days of push-button cell phones. The device is configured to work in the network. Then, for some models, great achievement indicated that it was possible not to reboot when changing the SIM card. But it was a rare case.

--------------------
Honor View 20 8 + 256, Sony Xperia Z3 Dual (D6633), Z (C6603), Z2 Tablet (SGP511),KD-55X8505C; Tronsmart Vega S95 Tellos. HTC TouchDiamond2; ASUS P535; Nokia 6230, 3310.
Solarcoaster
Message#19189
10.03.19, 19:54
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 43
Check in: 27.05.17
Sony Xperia XZ1 G8341 / G8342

Hello. Today I caught a strange glitch. The thing is: went to Skype to send a picture. I send. Then suddenly with the application throws on the desktop. I come back. The picture has already been sent. “Okay,†I thought. I click on the "Recent" to brush it, but there is no Skype. I come again - I opened myself instantly. It continues to hang shorter even after the release, although in the "Open" it simply does not exist ... I put it again. I open it, I close it, I want to brush it away, but it is not displayed again! Someone already had this (maybe with other applications)? How to be? In principle, I can flash Flash, but maybe there is a less painful way?
ShepardEG
Message#19190
14.03.19, 15:26
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 08.09.13
Alcatel Idol 2 OT-6037Y

I changed the display module in the assembly with the case (frame), It seems to work, but the smartphone began to warm up. There is a termozhvka like on the back cover (it remains on the motherboard itself).
ZhooKamsk
Message#19191
14.03.19, 20:15
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 13.08.15
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

* ShepardEG,
I changed the display module in the assembly with the case (frame), It seems to work, but the smartphone began to warm up. There is a termozhvka like on the back cover (it remains on the motherboard itself).

He did not start to bask, he continues to bask, and a non-original display, quite possibly, eats much more)) The fact that he eats more is for sure the question how much more he eats.

Two days ago, they gave me two such ushatan mobile phones. I decided to restore one, to assemble, as it were, deshmanskaya, once a top-notch dialer with the function of a smartphone (the device is at the level of inexpensive models of smartphones, but with its own chips). I bought a Chinese non-original display module with a frame. The frame is made less tolerant, the non-original display on the quality of the average lousy is thin, the backlight is dishmanskaya. When installing items, you must be extremely careful not to push the backlight with all sorts of cones and debris on the battery and smartphone, because The metal plate between the interior and the display is extremely thin. On the bottom edge you can see the “lantern†illumination from the diodes. The display sometimes blinks, then passes - the quality of the non-original is "the most perfect". Non-original covers are not as durable, they are completely glass and if you carelessly move the cover you can break it (for example, by installing a non-original thin battery and holding the smartphone tightly). The display had to re-stick, because He was glued to a flimsy double-sided tape and the original battery after putting on the lid a little pressure on him, with the result that the display began to peel off.

So, I collected this mobile, all the offal is original, including the battery. I also bought a non-original battery, it is thinner and judging by the KEWEISI USB tester, its capacity hangs in the 1900 mAh range. The original battery has about 2100 mAh. I think that these readings are not accurate, because there is a loss in the cable, contacts, elements of the board. There are also doubts about the current performance of these batteries and now I will explain why.

This smartphone "shshshyydever" Japanese smartphone in 2013 (sort of) of the year. Like 95 percent of Sony's smartphones - this smart went on sale with hard flaws that, of course, no one was going to fix, Sony just released the next version of the smart with new jambs. The smartphone is pleasant enough, but it has several drawbacks:
1. Horse heating.
2. Horse battery zhor
3. Lousy charging battery.
4. Bad batteries.
5. Lousy optimization of the system (especially 5.1.1) for this hardware.

On the fourth android, this smart lives reasonably well enough, it does not overheat when viewing YouTube in Full HD, the battery is smaller and less tupit in menus. Fifth android, this is a complete Pe. On the fifth Andrew mobile it gets hotter, and don't care - you have a heat-removing rag on the metal of the chipset plate or not. The lid and without it heats up, as a result of which it can peel off in the back upper left corner even with a normal glue, and not the hero with which it comes from the factory (the loosened lids are a Sony hardware chip). Smart can start to eat current lightly, so much so that it lowers any battery to 65 per cent from 65 to 5 per cent in 10 minutes, not forgetting to hang (this happened to me more than once when installing applications). Most likely this is an incorrect indication of the charge, I do not fully understand what this is connected with, it is quite possible - with a tired battery. Custom kernels do not save. The main disadvantage of devouring a battery is the inability to properly charge smart when used. He can also devour 10 percent of the charge per reboot - any “overload†by one percent leads to apocalyptic discharge of the battery. After 65 (like) percent of the charge, the smart starts to limit the current consumption of the smartphone and the power bank will not help you, nor will it help with a lower charge level, since The smartphone consumes a maximum of 1A of current, and it eats more. As a result, on the connected charging, your smart will be discharged. Sony took care of this and made a warning sign that you shouldn’t use a smart one so brightly and you should turn off the screen (the ketai screen consumes around 0.2A, but it is in the off state when it shows the charge indication) and generally limit the use of the smart (brilliant the solution, especially for the flagship - if you have a wheel when driving a car - stop moving, swing the wheel). At this forum there is a link to 4pd to the custom kernel for Android 5.1.1, the link to which is an update that allows you to use USB FastCharge. Not QuickCharge, but FastCharge. I do not know what it is, so far I have not checked how it works. I decided to run ExistenZ firmware, but it does not work with this kernel.

The old original batteries (and the non-original ones, I think, too) obviously cannot give increased currents, as a result, when loaded with a smart battery, it can safely discharge from 65 percent to 5 in 10 (ten !!!) minutes, and then it will have to be charged about two hours, because Smart at the end of charging actively reduces current consumption, so as not to kill the battery (probably because they are so tenacious).

If this smart could work stably without devouring such a devilish battery, work at least 6 hours with average use! But he can not. Removing it from charging at 6-30 am by 9 am 30 minutes, he was emitted by 85 percent, because I watched YouTube in 4G and listened to music through Bluetooth-headphones. And this is normal for Sony, they made it another chip on so many smartphones. If you connect a power bank to it on the road and try to use it at the same time, it will still be discharged, simultaneously warming you with its heat from the inside pocket of your jacket. The very thing is that if you have nothing to do, and you want to watch a movie on YouTube, as well as charge a smartphone, you have to choose one thing or watch a movie for two days at medium brightness.

As a result: I will launch it tomorrow on ExistenZ firmware, since it has Google Pay support (although I don’t need it, but I decided to try, check how it works), and then roll it off to 4.4.4 and write a new cart for power consumption and warming the atmosphere with this smartphone.

Post has been editedZhooKamsk - 14.03.19, 21:06

--------------------
ShepardEG
Message#19192
14.03.19, 21:23
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Alcatel Idol 2 OT-6037Y

As a result: I will launch it tomorrow on ExistenZ firmware, since it has Google Pay support (although I don’t need it, but I decided to try, check how it works), and then roll it off to 4.4.4 and write a new cart for power consumption and warming the atmosphere with this smartphone.

I wanted to put a fat plus, I missed the button.
Google is not bad, but about the consumption apparently absolutely right.
ZhooKamsk
Message#19193
14.03.19, 21:48
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

* ShepardEGAfter re-charging and installing all the applications, the mobile phone calmed down and began to eat and warm up significantly less. Tomorrow accomplish your goal on ExistenZ. It is quite good to get a quite adequate smart for the cost of the frame with the display and the back cover (about 1,300 rubles). It was black, it became white, the white one was pretty). Frames on the Z1 are also available in various parts stores. Also they have Craftmann batteries for 1300 rubles. You can not very expensively collect and Z1, buying a full corpse with a live fee somewhere on Avito.

I am also interested in one nuance that I had not noticed before: when you turn on 4G (LTE), a mobile phone, apparently, ceases to perceive other frequency bands. When switching back to 3G, there is a nehily such gap without communication, which is dangerous for Internet addicts with mental disorders. It is necessary to switch manually. Perhaps this is a jamb of a specific firmware, or I just did not wait for the switch - but fact is a fact.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedZhooKamsk - 14.03.19, 22:00

--------------------
Myf
Message#19194
14.03.19, 22:44
Guru
[online]

Messages 3004
Honor View 20 6/128

* ZhooKamsk, something you all piled up in one pile.
multi-book
I had this device from the start of sales. And I was very pleased with it. Changed toZ3 Dual just because of the camera button and two SIM .
When he gave his wife, he flooded the euro with the firmware. Because on itGoogle payworks without alterations. Although he was not useful to her. But still uses the startphone. Satisfied.
The only point is that progress is moving forward, and applications are optimized for the modern OS.

I only learned about the loose covers. It's onZ3just manage to stick.

Heating is not so scary. What do you want from the ancient apparatus?

ChargingFast charge- This is 5V to 2A. Yes. For nowadays, I’m getting slow. But this processor does not support Quich Charge. Especially that fromQC-1no difference. And others, then even on paper did not come up.
In recent years, "battery building" has made significant progress. Now the Chinese are releasing high-capacity pocket batteries, delivering 30A or more, and charging very quickly. And then it was fiction. And from 80% of the need to charge a small current.

Yes. I also noticed that it does not charge while navigating - the charge slowly leaks out. I had to turn off the screen.Navitelcontinued to lead the voice. That was enough to charge a little.

About all of a sudden terrible warming up and discharge on the eyes.
Several times this happened. But it's not about the battery and the firmware curve. If yesterday worked fine, but today is not - look for what has changed. I discovered a couple of times after the update.[email protected]. With that once on the same update andiphonegot so hot that it's impossible to hold and dropped the whole charge in a couple of minutes. Once on some other application. I threw it out altogether and forgot.
In addition to these cases, quite understandable by the curvature of the programmers, there are no instances of this happening.

--------------------
Honor View 20 8 + 256 , Sony Xperia Z3 Dual (D6633), Z (C6603), Z2 Tablet (SGP511), KD-55X8505C ; Tronsmart Vega S95 Tellos . HTC TouchDiamond2; ASUS P535; Nokia 6230, 3310.
ZhooKamsk
Message#19195
14.03.19, 23:13
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

* Myf,
The problem with the instant battery zhory I found. This is a dead native battery. I installed a non-original, now I'm waiting for the glue on the back cover to dry. I had such a Sonya in ancient times and two from my brother, they actually came to me, I disassembled my couple of years ago, some of the parts were confused, the camera was covered with bits of pixels, the battery died, the cover cracked, the display module was broken and the motherboard was later thrown away. The problem of fierce heating was after reflashing to 5.1, and yet it did not disappear anywhere, especially the smart heats up at the time of installing applications, watching YouTube in FullHD quality and other loads on percents. Devouring the battery on rebooting also has not gone anywhere. Covers from the corner were peeled off, because the sensor unit presses on the cover, and the standard adhesive from heating with time loses its properties. Smart by itself is quite good even now, I described some facts with irony, it is not worth taking it to heart. Thanks for the information on FastCharge, tomorrow I will test ExistenZ, and I will definitely test the FastCharge core with Xda. If FC will work - perhaps I’ll stay awake on this smartphone for a while, it’s still nostalgically pleasant. The day before yesterday I was pleasantly surprised by the color event indicator, which itself adjusts to the color of the application from which the notification came. In Sony, a lot of nice chips that cling. I am very impressed with the old square design. After Xiaomi, it is felt that this thing (even with a Chinese case without soft-touch and plastic buttons), and not a passing Chinese remnant. Many Sony software chips like Stamina, portrait mode of the main menu, LTE buttons, sound settings and Track ID in the system for the player, ringtones, built-in photo and video editing applications cause genuine emotion. "Album" glass for charging - so it is generally shshedevr, although his angle of inclination is nasty. And in 2013 it was super cool. The quality of the board, which has a microUSB connector, is not good (smarts are not always charged in a glass), but also working memory. The native camera can still be considered quite good, but still it is noisy. By the way on the camera - I ohrenel from the smoothness of the image displayed in real time, received through the camera, as well as from the lack of delay. Minus - all displays, and the original and unoriginal - yellow.

Post has been editedZhooKamsk - 14.03.19, 23:18

--------------------
Myf
Message#19196
14.03.19, 23:32
Guru
[online]

Messages 3004
Honor View 20 6/128

Minus - all displays, and the original and unoriginal - yellow.
Probably, I got a perfect copy. What is basically impossible. Not yellow. In general, everything is fine. As much as possible. It even looks like a window dressing (if wiped).
I bought one of the first in the city.
I saw on the window thisglass tile and was stunned. I still consider him one of the few design masterpieces. Unfortunately, all the subsequent models of the company the farther, the uglier.

By the way. One of the fashionable pieces of new devices -"UV protection": D Turned it on to try - the display went yellow. As if it was impossible to do the same in adjusting temperature. Wellfoolssuckers like. And for me, so the color should be natural.
So is your display initially protected?

Post has been editedMyf - 15.03.19, 11:54

--------------------
ShepardEG
Message#19197
15.03.19, 11:37
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Alcatel Idol 2 OT-6037Y

My display gives off more cool blue and white. Feeling as if he is a TFT at all)). From 10 o'clock in the morning to 1136, 25 percent have already eaten, while working with LTE and VK / Telegram. Pevl
ZhooKamsk
Message#19198
15.03.19, 20:58
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite 4/64

My display gives off more cool blue and white. Feeling as if he is a TFT at all))

The Xperia Z is the TFT matrix. From the factory.

So, what I learned about fastchardge - this feature allows you to charge your smartphone with a current of more than 0.5A when connected to a PC. All the more it does not affect anything. I stitched a custom kernel with this function.

With regards to batteries: Chinese thin batteries - complete rubbish, the smartphone does not hold on them at all. There was a battery from the second smartphone, when I bought it with Ali, but this is the original. Here it is less, you can use.

By charging: most of my charges produce less than 5V of voltage and a smartphone with 55% does not consume more than 0.65A of current from them now. I connected a smartphone to a single charge, which gives 5.3-5.4V. On it, the smartphone safely consumes 1A of current and is normally charged through the glass and through the wire. When using a bank that gives 4.9V, the charging current drops to 0.8A. Direct dependence of current on voltage (the controller does not increase the power consumption during voltage dips, it is designed for nominal voltage parameters above 5V). With a charging current of 1A, the smartphone charges quickly enough, which is good news. So, whoever discharges the smartphone while charging - measure the charging voltage - if it is less than 5.3V, the smartphone will not consume a full 1A, while the charging current drops to almost 5V of the bank. A very interesting graph of the decrease in current as the battery is charging, now I will observe.

Post has been editedZhooKamsk - 15.03.19, 21:10

--------------------
Skaletta
Message#19199
16.03.19, 09:06
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 15.05.13

Healthy Guys, advise a good display on the Xperia z c6603, according to reviews on Alik they are not very (
fly_era
Message#19200
16.03.19, 12:58
Master
[offline]

Messages 389
Check in: 12.06.16
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* Skaletta
why on alik? I take from some magazov at wholesale price, which is in any city less large, always available, cost 890r

now on the topic given It turned out to be on hand, the problem is the following: Sim sees, the mobile Internet works, receives SMS and sends, ussd also accepts requests, but does not want to call ... reset, flash, useless, modem, options? :)

Post has been editedfly_era - 16.03.19, 13:08

--------------------
lock icloud DO NOT REMOVE! Consultations do not give!
repair of apple equipment of any complexity throughout the Russian Federation
Myf
Message#19201
16.03.19, 18:30
Guru
[online]

Messages 3004
Honor View 20 6/128

* ZhooKamsk, standard Li-battery charging protocol: up to ~ 20% and from ~ 80% - low current. The exact thresholds and magnitudes of the currents (as well as the correspondence of the percentages to the real voltages) are spelled out in the firmware, and at the initial stage they changed very much.
Naturally, if the memory is able to provide a stable voltage at such a current.

I have one Sony proprietary memory, which was very draining. Picked up current-measuring resistor. Now gives 5.6V. Charges are normal. Note that there is still a drop on the cable and connectors.

Post has been editedMyf - 16.03.19, 18:35

--------------------
Honor View 20 8 + 256, Sony Xperia Z3 Dual (D6633), Z (C6603), Z2 Tablet (SGP511),KD-55X8505C; Tronsmart Vega S95 Tellos. HTC TouchDiamond2; ASUS P535; Nokia 6230, 3310.
Sony

963 pagesV  « < 958 959 960 961 962 963 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 08:44