> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia Z - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "
Poll 12.03.2015
How much external memory card are you using?
8 Gb [ 259 ] ** [8,3%]
16 Gb [ 966 ] ** [30,94%]
32 Gb [ 1099 ] ** [35,2%]
64 Gb [ 442 ] ** [14,16%]
Do not use. I do not see the need. [ 356 ] ** [11,4%]
Total votes: 3122

Rep: (1014)
DiscussionSony Xperia Z
PictureSony Xperia Z, S660X
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Sony Xperia Z - FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware (OS 4.1.2) пїЅ | CyanogenMod Firmware (OS 4.3) пїЅ | Cyanogenmod (OS 5.X.X, 6.X.X, 7.X.X) пїЅ | MIUI firmware (OS 4.1.2) пїЅ | OmniROM Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Sony Xperia Z \ ZL Club пїЅ | Sony & SE Owners Club пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper for Full HD screens (1080x1920 and 2160x1920) | Discussion Sony Xperia ZL пїЅ | Discussion camera Sony Xperia Z (S660X) | Mobile Internet problems пїЅ

Instructions:
Useful
Polls archive
Poll number 1
Attached Image

Survey on 04/19/2014
Attached Image

Poll from 07/09/2014
Attached Image

Survey of 09/29/2014
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsagitt67 - Yesterday, 00:44
Reason for editing: WiFi drivers for TP-Link WN722v2 rtl8188eus

Rep: (21)
Guys and Car mode nobody tried?
What kind of thing, and it looks like? I would be grateful for a couple of screenshots of the function.

Rep: (4)
e.gorov @ 23.02.2013, 15:15*
Stamina is included?

When the stamina (GMAIL for exceptions), push does not work ...

Post has been editedidealistik - 23.02.13, 14:25

Rep: (47)
Tried the device in networks gsm only, sound is the same as the great and 3g. Acro does not compare with, well, that is all. also have to turn down the volume, so that others do not hear me say that due to the fact that the tray to the ears of the sound even further relayed. in fact - for me the ear speaker is similar in quality to the good old E71 - where I also diminish the volume so that no one could hear what I say. pleasantly surprised
Yes, even today catch myself thinking that after Zetka acro seems to me a huge and thick - although it is smaller than even physically! all this makes the thickness of the black business, I do not feel that Zetka large. on the contrary, it seems to me terribly compact, like a glove in your hand
about energy potrbelenie - enabling data transfer and screen off the device discharges medleneey than the same acre. and this is without stamina, normal mode. Well, that is if it is stupid to lie, I think will lie longer in acro autonomy. measurements of acro for myself, I did do for Zetka. but subjectively, Zetka eating less - is at best proce, larger screen and bluetooth enabled. Well that is watched day - praktchieski flat line. that what they're really pooptimizirooali

Rep: (235)
I fully agree with nizhenapisannym:
eNrg * @ 23.02.2013, 13:01*
Review =)

Design: There are no words to some emotions. I like everything, the monolith body. It looks awesome.

Screen: The screen is good, the corners do not like amoledov, so that fans burns eye colors have to be disappointed! =) Take gnusmas. Angles decent review. The colors of my mind above all praise. Not overexposed, not dull.

Performance: The device is fast. But how and 1 tovarisch in a branch, pointed out that goes out and lights up the screen when you press the lock button, a little slower than I would like =) But with all tasks that put the machine he handles fast. (Powerful games have not tried)

Battery: It is too early to judge since do not let the machine out of the hands =) in their hands to sit down pretty quickly. With stamina until you understand.

Nakost @ 02/23/2013, 14:48*
lines on the screen. The only thing that did not like it. Everything else is beyond praise.

GreG_HM @ 23.02.2013, 15:08*
Car mode nobody tried?
What kind of thing, and it looks like? I would be grateful for a couple of screenshots of the function.

It is about "Car Sony"?
Then here:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedzhuk.m - 23.02.13, 14:45
Reason for editing: spoilers

Rep: (2435)
zhuk.m @ 23.02.2013, 13:40*
It is about "Car Sony"?

and this chip say in kardoke somehow automatically vklyuchaetsya?

Rep: (35)
karcher13 @ 23.2.2013, 8:28*
People tell me it is very important as the sound of conversation with the speaker volume control is there ???

It said that for the earpiece has a dedicated equalizer, and the sound is fully customizable

Rep: (316)
7Defl @ 23.02.2013, 16:45*
It said that for the earpiece has a dedicated equalizer, and the sound is fully customizable

This is - who and where is "spoken"? : Blink: The volume of everything in the unit is adjusted "rocker" - without any dance: dirol:

Rep: (47)
7Defl @ 23.02.2013, 16:45*
a dedicated equalizer, and the sound is fully customizable

equalizer, but there are plenty of shumodava settings, all technologies clear voice and so on. And yes, rocker.
but the sound is excellent, the hell there is an equalizer?

Rep: (2700)
Denisjx @ 23.02.2013, 12:36*
There's a very simple principle, speaker covers oochen fine mesh so fine that even the water because of the density does not pass.

No mesh and fabric membrane on the principle of gore-tex and until it is dry, the sound will be low or no ... Somehow, the principles of these membranes can be found in the interenet.

tabpuc @ 23.02.2013, 16:28*
um ... and? I said, the store directly and check)

The store will probably just so check: DZ-ki dive into the toilet

Post has been editedDanisSSSR - 23.02.13, 16:03
Reason for editing: ...

Rep: (1475)
e.gorov @ 23.02.2013, 16:50*
This is - who and where is "spoken"?

there is an equalizerhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...HWJGO5o#t=1096s

Rep: (0)
Anybody could put igo, make it full screen? I can not understand what I Krivorukov ... shaking and the resolution and everything else, but the same result - a quarter of the screen ... help ...

Rep: (0)
- = manson = -
That's it, and someone here claimed that he was not warming at all. Fact - it gets very hot when using WCDMA, it becomes uncomfortable to use. Weaker, but still quite sensitive to heat, if using a bluetooth headset to listen to music.

Th guys tell me asking for my garbage mestolozhenie (weather or something?)? Climbs steadily plate that type could not find your location, there was such garbage on the arch for a long time, I do not remember it Th

Rep: (25)
and all Z made in China alone?

Rep: (316)
Kaneshna, Baton! : D
M
3.4. False mistakes and deliberate malicious non-observance of the rules of the Russian language (including abuse of the so-called "Padonkovsky language") are FORBIDDEN. For excessive use of so-called. "Albanism" can be followed by a ban!

Post has been editedNatacha - 23.02.13, 19:29

andoid @ 23.02.2013, 20:19*
and all Z made in China alone?

At least European models yes, the Japanese FIG knows for themselves and can save collected

Posted on 23/02/2013, 19:23:

vodkanoid @ 23.02.2013, 20:10*
What surprised - the speaker is exactly right that rests in the palm (I'm right handed), the speaker unit is covered and from the Pacific becomes inaudible. In another way, I keep the phone uncomfortable.

Pofik me, I'm left-handed)))) and the right to receive, nifiga not overlap (tightly)

Rep: (1475)
By the way, the presence of on-screen buttons Ruta long with transparencySony & Sony Ericsson Club (Post # 19262850)

Rep: (21)
zhuk.m @ 23.02.2013, 13:40*
It is about "Car Sony"?

Yes! Exactly this! Thank you took advantage of;)
A very interesting thing, at least for me.
Hopefully soon appear as a separate .apk.

S supplementary question whether the Xperia Z lanshaftny desktop mode when connected yusb cord, as was the Xperia S?
Me T-shke miss him right now in the car.

Rep: (35)
http://www.xperiablog.net/2013/02/22/xperi...d-to-its-limit/
Here is a video demonstration of how to behave when Zetka physical impact bending
Even if you accidentally sit on it, or squeeze, hardly a glass crack
All the same Dragontrail withstand a load of 60 kilograms

Rep: (14)
of the owners of anyone doing calibrate the screen?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/03/20, 1:57