> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BBK Vivo XPlay - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (268)
DiscussionBBK Vivo XPlay
PictureVivo xplay
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Vivo Owners Club
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
useful links
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedgivlax - 08.01.17, 20:03
Reason for editing: Vivo Owners Club

Rep: (20)
On this device, it’s no longer a shame to upgrade from my SGS2.
Although I'm honestly govr, still in a stupor, from the announcements of flagships, manufacturers of the first echelon.
He did not announce a single device, without obvious sculptures.
Although this one does, the quality of the display, communication is very questionable, and does it have a slot for a memory card?

Rep: (3)
The most simpot smart, which I saw. Still a second SIM card, I would not regret a hundred bucks ...

Rep: (732)
TheVizavi @ 03/19/2013, 20:29*
Although this one does, the quality of the display, communication is very questionable, and does it have a slot for a memory card?

Still a second SIM card, I would not regret a hundred bucks ...

For me, everything is fine. : yes2:
As long as the firmware is not buggy for him, the Chinese brothers pile.
And then the VVC is not always smooth with this. They like to stick the most advanced technologies in various devices, but it does not always work stably.
But in fairness, I note that they have already gained considerable experience, especially with regard to sound.

Rep: (0)
Fine. Well, if, even after the announcement, they offered availability in a warehouse for 2-3 weeks, he would not have had a price. Having painted the infection, with such frames.
Do you think it will be smaller in size than the SONY ZL?

Post has been editedFlying past - 19.03.13, 22:00

As long as the firmware is not buggy for him, the Chinese brothers pile.

Well, about the Chinese firmware, I myself use a shell from the Middle Kingdom (MIUI) and IMHO of course, but this is the most convenient, and really intuitive shell!
Yes, and the software in it is really good, one backup is what it costs (backup of everything, starting from the icons and folders on the desktop, ending with all the software, and accounts / contacts / passwords)! + The only thing the default audio player could not handle was the disk image + .cue.
An acquaintance, clacked Miezu, also a shell, very nice (much better than a tachvis).

Rep: (35)
TheVizavi @ 03/20/2013, 02:52*
An acquaintance, clacked Miezu, also a shell, very nice (much better than a tachvis).

Miu still uses native firewood, as I understand it, if they are crooked, then there’s nothing to do from low productivity, lags and fast battery discharge. Related Oppo brand name from the above suffers from sudden battery discharges in 5 fayd. So the fears are natural, given that the oppo and vivo programmers are probably the only ones.

Lovestreet @ 03/20/2013, 10:20*
Related Oppo brand name from the above suffers from sudden battery discharges in 5 fayd. So the fears are natural, given that the oppo and vivo programmers are probably the only ones.

So I’m just talking about this. Drivers to write normally.

TheVizavi @ 03/20/2013, 02:52*
I myself use a shell from the Middle Kingdom (MIUI) and IMHO of course, but this is the most convenient, and really intuitive shell!
And MIUI, as correctly noted, is just a shell. ;) Although really good, I occasionally use it myself.

Android 4.2.1 and 3200mAh

wai-wai, would rather)
damn, on these, apparently the real pictures the sides are not so small (
Yes, and the translation says this (

Post has been editedO4kapitO - 24.03.13, 12:23

O4kapitO @ 03.24.2013, 12:52*
damn, on these, apparently the real pictures the sides are not so small (

Although it would not be like Lando 02. In appearance, 4 galaxies have the same sides. Will do :)))))

Rep: (6)
Thought to change my find5 or Z-ku, perhaps I'll wait for the announcement of this model.
It looks very curious. : happy:

Rep: (24)
I am most impressed with the sound of this phone, and of course the battery is natural. Who has experience in owning Chinese devices, a lot of problems with them? For example, is there any way to find parts?

Rep: (395)
I am glad that there is also an NFC chip on board, but the interface (in the style of iOS) is not happy: suicide:

Post has been editedMrMAP - 24.03.13, 17:15

MrMAP @ 03.24.2013, 18:14*
but not happy with the interface (iOS style)

Well, this is fixable if there is a root (and I think it will surely be).
Yes, and these photos are probably not the final firmware appears, if of course it is him at all. ;)

3700yuan still at the start
it's 600 bucks

stillphotos

Hmm ... not particularly, he has a presentable appearance in these photos, like the most ordinary Chinese (and not Chinese) smart. The render was much more interesting or the pictures are not the same). And what a percentage - жђ­иЅЅ йЄЃ йѕ™, Xiao Long, just a song! :)

Post has been editedFlying past - 25.03.13, 14:58

Rep: (78)
In black and with a matte central part at the backdrop, as in a hat, it looks much better)

Flying past I agree, according to the latest pictures, far from a fountain.
I don’t understand, what for MIRROR back cover? To TP`shkam it was more convenient to take a picture of yourself with the lips of a platypus?

Flying past @ 03/25/2013, 15:54*
And what a percent - жђ­иЅЅ йЄЃ йѕ™, Xiao Long, just a song

Do not embarrass potential buyers. Prots is the most correct! The one indicated in the header.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 02:11