> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Amoi N828 - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (2535)
DiscussionAmoi N828
PictureAmoi N828
Description | DiscussionпїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image

Amoi N828
MTK MT6589 1.2 GHz
4.5 inches IPS QHD 960 * 540
1G RAM + 4G ROM
Camera 8 and 3
2050 mA battery
Android 4.2
132 h 67.2 h 10.85mm
Additional Information
Firmware dated 03/20/2013:N828_4.2.1_rom_20130320a, screenshots and description
Firmware dated 03/24/2013:N828_4.2.1_rom_20130324a, screenshots and description
Firmware program:SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1304.0.119
Drivers:MT6589 drivers
Modrecovery:Amoi N828
Root:N828_ROOT
Program for root, backup and create recovery on MT65 **:MTKdroidTools
Fresh firmware from DeathKing v5.1 (with Russian)
Benchmarks
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editeddem0na - 30.04.14, 12:02
Reason for editing: Useful information

Rep: (1)
I will take 25-26 numbers on Ali

Similarly, I will take on Ali through Tugezo for $ 175 (including coupons). Good price, IMHO!

Rep: (20)
MasyanMaster @ 03/19/2013, 2:51 p.m.*
model more interesting than 821! Especially considering that they are "almost" at the same price, but how will he behave on the new platform? And how much will it last with this already not very capacious battery?

The price still varies by $ 25 (170 versus 195), but after the stock on Ali, the n821 may still sink in price (demand will fall due to the release of 4 cores) and the difference will become larger.
For energy consumption, there are practical measurements on the Antutu test and watching a video - at least the new percent is not voracious. In idle time - the same consumption.

Everyone was waiting for JiaYu G4 (Advanced), but ate breakfasts and the wait was over - I decided that I would take what would be the first in stock on MTK 6589 to $ 250. Poyuzayu and decide whether to throw it (and take something else) or not!
By the way, some tempered glass (not necessarily Gorilla) will be there or not ??? And how do batteries in Amoi devices - keep the declared value? Owners of N 821, please respond to this matter.

P.S. I haven’t had smartphones on Android yet (we were on Simba and WP), I hope the acquaintance will be positive.

Rep: (20)
On n821 there is tempered glass, covered from the factory with some kind of protective film.
If it weren’t for the defect on it - you might not have noticed it - so even and dense.
Battery (if native), then corresponds to the declared.
Amoi is the samebrand , and not in the basement on the knee, like many nameless or second-tier firmochki.

Rep: (14)
how many nameless or second-tier firms

but don’t tell me from experience which manufacturers it is better to refrain from (a lot of marriage, etc.),
what can you say about STAR? CPSB.

Rep: (8)
what can you say about STAR?
STAR, as I understand it, this is still the same ZOPPO, no less branded in China than the same Amoi

Rep: (0)
I did not find anything about the purchase ... I’ll leave a link here.

Post has been editednord93 - 24.03.13, 17:12

Rep: (31)
nord93,
mentioned already.
I also chose a body for myself, already thought up n821, and then n828 appeared cheaply. I'll try to take it. It will be my first china phone, I hope I will not be disappointed.

Post has been edited--SasH-- - 24.03.13, 18:07

Rep: (0)
Can you trust Amoi? Doesn’t the phone fall apart in a week?

Rep: (6)
Can you trust Amoi? Doesn’t the phone fall apart in a week?

Do not fall apart! I myself use the smart of this company (another n820) - everything is fine!

Rep: (5)
what can you say about STAR? CPSB.

Star is generally a real basement, no support, lottery phones. It seems that there is no such company, and the Chinese call the phones of various small, nameless factories Star. I had a star, you can find the firmware if only the seller is good and where does the thread get it, or someone will post it on the forum.

As I understand it, there is no Russian on the firmware, this is not a problem.
But what about Russian clav there?

Rep: (38)
Skuayer of course. Well, do not forget about alternative keyboards

Rep: (14)
But what about Russian clav there?

Put - will be.

Do not fall apart! I myself use the smart of this company (another n820) - everything is fine!

The assembly is good, but what about the quality of the photo / video on AMOI? How plausible are the claimed 8 and 3 megapixels?
Maybe someone will lay out samples with n821, there are like the same cameras ...

Tell me, is there a Russian language in the phone from the box?
And share links to Russian firmware.

Rep: (7)
star b943 will be more interesting
In Amoi there is no Russian, as in lenovo phones initially.
The 821st battery does not hold very well, but there are no complaints about the quality.
Compared to the 821st, they removed the second microphone from the back.
We must wait for the modelki more interesting :) and spend the coupon on the Lenovo p770, which is now 2 times more expensive in a connected connection than you can take on Ali ...

Post has been editedpahindr - 24.03.13, 23:40

Rep: (162)
The people, and why have the same performance characteristics of ISA A19Q inAnTuTu rating higher(scroll through ~ 6: 25)?
Or the rating that in the header cannot be compared with AnTuTu? If so, is there a link to the review or something similar?

P.S. And then in thought the subject or ISA, the price is almost the same, according to ISA A19Qalready have a good review here onsavagemessiahzine.com(and in comparison with the Jiayu G3). What do you think?

Rep: (2)
I am in the same situation: the choice fell on Amoi, but the lack of Russian is embarrassing, even though the market is out of the box there? If not him, then I want to take ISA, there are still Caesar A9600 from budget 4-core! I don’t know how to flash, I know little English, I understand, of course, on the phone, but if you get tired, how to sell it without Russian ... I’m waiting for advice, which one to take, because there is a coupon, it is necessary to be determined urgently !!!

Rep: (7)
Hmm, this is sad ... it means that in ISA the OS is better in terms of performance ...

There was no market in 821 out of the box either ...
There generally was some kind of strange shell (in terms of appearance), the icons are round, etc ...

I also thought about the CAESAR A9600. Fell out of size ...

Post has been editedpahindr - 25.03.13, 10:23

Rep: (2)
Yes, the size is not critical for me, the main thing is that the parameters are normal

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 17:39