> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

iTozyvonil | [iPhone] [iPad] [DeV] Definition of the Operator and Region by phone number

Rep: (23)
i who called
version: 3.0

Last update of the program in the header:02.02.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
An application for defining an operator and region by phone number.

Description:
Definition of the operator and the subscriber region at its number:
• Online checking numbers on the registry of transferred numbers (MNP: Mobile Number Portability) - two sources (with capplections and without; the one that without capping does not work periodically).
• Offline cellular database (including urban cellular) and stationary numbers of the Russian Federation - 257,010 records.
• Database of telephone codes of countries and cities worldwide - 8,560 entries.
• Detailed databases of Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Europe, Asia and America.
• Automatic inserting numbers from the clipboard. Just copy the number from the last calls and open the iTozvonil, the rest of the program will make it myself.
• Insert numbers from the phone book.
• Sending search results by SMS or by e-mail.
• Saving the search history for found numbers
• Statistics on the quantitative ratio of operators and regions (countries) in your phone book will help when changing the operator.
• Short number guide (SMS, call, USSD): cost, provider and service description.
• Do not forget to choose your country in the settings, it will allow to determine the number written in the internal format. For example, 8 (999) 222-11-11 instead of +7 (999) 222-11-11 or 044 222 11 11 instead of +380 44 222 11 11.
• Dear users, our developer team asks to pay attention that during an incoming call to automatically start the application and determine the number cannot be, because it prohibits Apple. Also, we want to note that the database used in the program is fully legal, and there is no personal data - the definition "to the city" is most often impossible. Thank you for understanding and support!

Change history
What's new in version 3.0
New features:
• Definition of transferred numbers without capes (select another data source in the settings)
• Sending search results by mail or SMS
• Room search history

Determining MNP transferred numbers:
• Support for determining the transfer of numbers to the Yota operator (Scartel LLC) (for the identified problem I express my gratitude to one of the users of the application)
• Select in the settings, from which source to take information about MNP - not always both sources work
• more readable capping for the first source (for the second capping there)

Updating database:
• Updating offline database (now 257 010 records)
• Russian codes of Crimea, Sevastopol added

Other:
• Correcting minor errors (the inability to select the number from the phone book, etc.)
• And finally, New Amazing Icon!

What's new in version 2.2
• Changing the method of checking the number on the registry of transferred numbers.
• New feature (thanks to our users for the idea!): Call buttons and send SMS to the specified number.

What's new in version 2.0
• Check the number on the registry of the transferred numbers.

What's new in version 1.8
• Updating the database of numbers of December 1, 2013, now in the database 143,945 records
• New Operator Logo Function - Displaying a Certain Operator Logo
• Correction of errors in statistics on the address book: If necessary, update statistics

What's New in Version 1.7
• New IOS 7 design design - only for iOS 7 users.
• Updating database of October 1, 2013 - only 140,490 entries.
• Brazil cities are added - only 230 entries.

What's new in version 1.6
1. Dear users! Please take into account that the program cannot identify the subscriber during an incoming call. This is prohibited by Apple for your privacy.
2. New features:
• New Type of Statistics: Region Ratio (country)
• View (from statistics) of all numbers from one operator or in one region
3. Added phone codes of countries:
• Uzbekistan 233 records
• Kyrgyzstan 59 records
• Armenia 82 entries
• South Korea 174 records
• Vietnam 451 recording
• Turkey 103 records
• Portugal 100 records
• Thailand 14 records
• Sweden 80 records
• Norway 119 records
• Indonesia 52 entries
• Greece 59 records
• Netherlands 1784 records
• Denmark 87 entries
4. Update:
• Updating the database of the Russian Federation of July 1: 135,754 records
• Now in the database of the world 8,330 entries

What's new in version 1.5:
• New Flag of Country Flag
• Added cities codes for countries:
Bulgaria (286 entries)
Finland (77 entries)
Italy (263 entries)
Japan (193 records)
United Kingdom (1286 entries)
• Localization for Japanese and Italian

What's new in version 1.4
• Automatic insertion from the buffer only phone numbers.
• iPad.
• Search for short numbers database (SMS, calls, USSD): Provider, description and cost.
• Details "to the city" of the following countries:
= Belarus (166 entries)
= Kazakhstan (145 entries)
= Germany (448 entries)
= France (165 entries)
= Spain (109 entries)
= Saudi Arabia (29 records)
= United Arab Emirates (36 entries)
= Qatar
= Kuwait
= Lebanon
• New Screen "Settings": Choosing a home region to recognize the number recorded not in international format: Do not forget to choose your country! This will determine the number written in the internal format. For example, 8 (999) 222-11-11 instead of +7 (999) 222-11-11 or 044 222 11 11 instead of +380 44 222 11 11.
• Transformation of the legal name of the operator to the appropriate brand, as well as the construction of the operator diagram for all supported countries.
• Error work: Solved problems with database updating and the number conversion to a readable format.
• Localization into German, French and Spanish.

What's new in version 1.3
1. Added database of telephone codes of Ukraine: regions, areas, major cities.
2. Added database of China telephone codes: provinces and cities.
3. Statistics: Number of contacts and number of phone numbers in your address book.

What's new in version 1.2:
= Updating the database of phones of the Russian Federation of 01.03.2013. More than 133 thousand records!
= Search for the country of the phone number worldwide!
= English Localization
= Other minor improvements

What's new in version 1.1:
Actual database of 01.02.2013:
= Now more than 130,000 entries!
Interest analysis of your address book:
= Want to change the operator, but do not know what? Look with whom you communicate!
Minor fixes:
= Automatic insertion from the clipboard when the application is opened.

IOS 6 or higher required.

Universal iPhone / iPad app: Yes
Homepage: iktozvonil.ru.
iTunes Store: Download

Post has been editedmavrinpn - 10.03.15, 22:13
Reason for editing: Update version

Dear forum users!

I propose to disassemble the remaining promotional codes:

J3frkle7yrth
9n7mfwnelprj.
9Py34h9RJ7KL
Mkm9whlxpeww.
T6F9FKWJLK4H
Maxj7ew9n4re

I will be glad your reviews (criticism and suggestions are welcome!) In the blog's blog:
Blog Ithozonyl

Rep: (0)
Maxj7ew9n4re taken

Rep: (1)
: censored: I bought the same)))

Post has been editedblnGo - 21.02.13, 17:24

Rep: (1353)
Thank you! I took 9n7mfwnerprj.

Rep: (124)
If you take promo, then at least unsubscribe about it in the subject! And then how rats are: censored: And then sit and enter them all alternate!

MAX_POLL,
... bought the same)))

:) Thank you! If not hard, waiting for your reviews in the AppStore.

Post has been editedblnGo - 21.02.13, 17:24

Rep: (6)
The first thing noted is to search for contacts in English.
In fact, it would be more logical to be called, but from the side)))
To begin with, it would be nice if the program had replaced the names of legal entities to brands (pennant-communications = Beeline) and so on.
Although even with such a functionality, it pulls only for free, IMHO. No offense.

BUT!!! If you take and screw the search for (urban) number 2GIS and Yandex.Catalog (the benefit of the API allow) then it will be a bomb!

Post has been editedBaradetsky - 22.02.13, 07:49

Thanks for the feedback!

BARADETSKY @ 02.22.2013, 08:48*
The first thing noted is to search for contacts in English.

Yes I know. Focused in the new version, which is currently under consideration in Apple.

To begin with, it would be nice if the program had replaced the names of legal entities to brands (pennant-communications = Beeline) and so on.

:) The beginnings also have in the new version. I think to output the switch to a separate setting.

BUT!!! If you take and screw the search for (urban) number 2GIS and Yandex.Catalog (the benefit of the API allow) then it will be a bomb!

I apologize, I did not understand the idea. Can be more?

Rep: (6)
Well, take for example 2GIS. Via API (http://api.2gis.ru/)You can get a search data for 200 cities (addresses, phone numbers, names of organizations). And it would be cool if the user had had the opportunity to receive this data. On Yandex is similar.

BARADETSKY @ 02.22.2013, 09:14*
Well, take for example 2GIS. Via API (http://api.2gis.ru/)You can get a search data for 200 cities (addresses, phone numbers, names of organizations). And it would be cool if the user had had the opportunity to receive this data. On Yandex is similar.

I understand, thank you very much! The idea really liked. I will think about the implementation!

Today (02.26.2013) a new version of the application was releasedITOZLONED V1.1.

Question moderators: How can I edit the cap? I want to add new screenshots and describe a new feature.

For everyone else:

Project blog: i who called

App Store (33r): Download on the App Store

Promo codes:

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedblnGo - 26.02.13, 13:34

Rep: (13)
Thank you, nmmp4lnaljrh will try: thank_you:

Rep: (14)
7kt6yjwy934h - spent :)

Rep: (82)
Awfktfyxmwen - used this: blush:

Rep: (479)
Mavrinpn @ 02.26.2013, 11:50*
Question moderators

Up to 50 messages also write in the subject, I add to the header or via HP / complaint.
I took m67exm3yjfxl, thanks.

Blngo @ 02.26.2013, 14:35*
Quote (mavrinpn @ 02.26.2013, 11:50)
Question moderators
Up to 50 messages also write in the subject, I add to the header or via HP / complaint.
I took m67exm3yjfxl, thanks.

Thank you, please fix the cap:

iTozyvonil [iPhone]
version: v1.1

Short description:

An application for defining an operator and region by phone number.
Top-10 in the business category in the Russian App Store

Description:

Definition of the operator and the subscriber region at its number:
= Offline database (no internet connection is required)
= Support for cellular (including urban) and stationary numbers of the Russian Federation
= Automatic inserting numbers from clipboard
= Insert numbers from the phone book

Analysis of your address book:
= Circular chart with percentage ratio of operators
= Number of numbers of a particular operator
= This statistics will help when changing the operator

What's new:

Actual database of 01.02.2013:
= Now more than 130,000 entries!

Interest analysis of your address book:
= Want to change the operator, but do not know what? Look with whom you communicate!

Minor fixes:
= Automatic insertion from the clipboard when the application is opened.

Rep: (5)
He took XJ7LPWMRYMX3.
Thank!

Rep: (76)
All disassembled = _ (

Rep: (33)
mavrinpn,
Paul, thanks for the work done. Everything works like a clock. The only thing that I would like to add to the program (if possible by Apple): insert from the last dialed numbers to not copy to the buffer.

mavrinpn,
Paul, thanks for the work done. Everything works like a clock. The only thing that I would like to add to the program (if possible by Apple): insert from the last dialed numbers to not copy to the buffer.

Thanks so much for the tip!
Yes, the insert from the last calls really wants, but Apple did not document this API, and this application is wrapped when checking.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.12.20, 13:12