> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

WebCameraPlus | WEB-camera from your PDA

Rep: (8)
WebCamera Plus
version 2.1

Last update of the program in the header22.07.09

Attached Image

Description:
Web Camera is a logical continuation of the famous ATEKsoft CoolCamera program. Now the program is a complete WEB-camera with many settings.

Opportunities:
Work through any connections: USB ActiveSync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, 3G, LAN
Support for many programs: Skype, MSN Messager, Yahoo Messager, Virtual Dub and others, the mail.ru agent does not work (yet)
Interception of video from the display of the mobile device, video recording on PC
Tempico @ 11.6.2010, 15:23*
On windows 7 (Maximum) it works.

Developer: www.ateksoft.com

Mini FAQ from andreychru

Stas652 @ 12.26.07 23:08:15
If it starts to compete with registration, the s83j29 file is responsible for it - its a folder! Lies in Windows (in recent versions it is not). If the owner is not specified, then version 2.1 will remain unregistered (that is, the tablet will not work)

Download:
Version 2.1 CAB (cured): WebCamera.Plus.v2.1.XScale.WM5.WM6.Cracked_RCAPDA.cab

Version 2.1 (trial): WebCamera.Plus.v.2.1_RCAPDA.rar - thank uacommerce
The cure for 2.1 (replacing the original in the folder with WM 5 works, with WM 6.1 not on all devices.): WebCameraPlus.exe thank stas652

Version 2.0.0.9 Cracked: Ateksoft.Web.Camera.Plus.v2.0.0.9Multilingual.XScale.WM2005.Cracked_COREPDA.rar - thank stas652
Version Archive:

Version 1.04: Attached fileWeb.Camera_v1.04.rar (579.27 KB)

Version 1.05: WebCameraPlus1_05Final.rar
Version 1.051: Ateksoft_Webcamera_Plus_1.051.rar
Version 2.0.0.7: Ateksoft_Webcamera_Plus_v2.0.0.7.zip (After replacing CRACK in the registration, enter any 5 digits) - brat1088

How to set up WebCamera Plus 2.1 over Wi-Fi thank altplus7
How to set up WebCamera Plus 2.1 over Wi-Fi
1. First install the program on the BB.
2. Launch WebCamera Plus 2.1 on the BB
3. go to settings, change Network port # to 21, and save.
4. On the device, connect via Wi-Fi with BB
5. Menu / Mode / Network set v.
6. Menu / Settings / Autodetect IP remove v, then set the IP-Address to 192.168.1.x - the one that you have on the router will go through 4 addresses who do not know. in the same place we change the port to 21 - they should coincide with the fact that in the program WebCamera Plus 2.1 on the BB
7. Time in seconds we set more - any
8. Start on the device
Rejoice !!!
If the connection is not through a router, we leave the port by default.

Installation FAQ:
We install: only from the BB (pisyuk), unpack the downloaded archive, start the installation (the BB and the animal on the cord), the software itself is installed on BOTH, take the cracked exe (green icon) and copy it to the installed program folder on the device-everything. If you put one crack on the device, it will NOT work.
It works through EVERYTHING: AC, BT, GPRS, WiFi / - it works on both the BB and the specified IP address (any, but the desktop part must be installed on it) well, it’s bad in Mongolia. Quality depends on connection speed.
Settings: dohrena. On some devices in the latest version does not show all permissions, I did not write.
We start and see a live image on the device, and on the BB-NO-click "start" - on the device freezes, everything goes on the BB (did you have to?)
When the "Start" program is launched, the settings in the lower right corner open: just a lot, you can play with them for a long time and achieve what you want. Quality-connection speed-resolution and frame rate INTERDEPENDENT!
The most popular question: there is a mattress on the BB! Click "Start"!
SKYPE: In the Skype settings on the BB, you just need to indicate that he used this program, and not by default! You can turn it on with your hands, you can start it yourself when you call (in the settings).
If there is no video on Skype, check if the program is running in parallel. Either on the desktop part or on Skype, it does not go to two channels.
You can use it as a camera separately, you can use the animal with a microphone together.
If the file CORE10k.EXE comes across in the archive, you don’t need to touch it, it has nothing to do with the prog, in 2009 it was removed, and it remains in the manual.
stas652

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 29.04.11, 23:08

Rep: (1)
Good day to all. I have Windows 7 Maxim (64bit) on a device WM 6,5 behold a poser, WebCameraPlus set, Crack stood as a home, doing everything according to the instructions on the implementation and launch, but a desktop screen and not Skype do not see the picture. WiFi in my hospital is not available. so he tried to run on AC. On a device running a picture but the BB except mattress in Skype or does not respond. Help me find the problem, unless of course it is not the bit-axis AX. Tried versions 2.0 and 2.1, to no avail.

Rep: (137)
urespot @ 26.02.2011, 13:53*
(64bit)

Forget it, do not go.

Rep: (1811)
2.1 kryaknutaya replace nothing.
Attached fileWebCamera.Plus.v2.1.XScale.WM5.WM6.Cracked_RCAPDA.cab(374.5 KB)

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 29.04.11, 23:06
Reason for editing: add to his cap, thank you

I want to warn everyone. If you consider it relevant that can be taken in the cap. In HTC touch diamond me first and wines 7 home. So when directly connected to the BB for wi-fi if you put a port 21 (for some reason decided to change) the video shows 1 second, and then for 5-7 seconds. freezes, then again 1 s shows and so on. Decides to replace the port (I bet 2141)

And I remember - 21 port cap to how to connect through a router specified.
Do not make my mistakes.
By the way I like it baby monitors through vayfay did.
With grief, that this does not work tried every prog that there is, then started after this and say that the only one that the microphone is working properly, and even the best of its kind.
: thank_you:

freddo,
Vyberaem: blush:
And you can take for a hamster to BB;)

Attached files

Attached fileWebCameraPlusSetup.exe(536.66 KB)
Attached fileWebCamera.Plus.v2.1_RCAPDA.rar(1.13 MB)

K
Brushed topic, unfortunately had to remove the intelligent answers to stupid questions: blush:.

Rep: (2)
It does not start the video (black screen on the animal, and the big blind in the settings - white) on BB waits for a connection .. and transmits sound in Skype.
I want video on Skype! ((win 7 32

awe11 @ 13.03.2012, 01:14*
(Black screen on the animal, and the big blind in the settings - white)

Sitting read, and it saved: rofl:. Nice people, and I read no luck? A couple of steps back and the issue will disappear.

And it is possible to connect to the android device? Ie PDA with Windows and this program to the plate!

Post has been editedAtaman - 13.03.12, 15:21

There is such programaSmartcamIt can broadcast through Wafra video, but capture program Androyd do not see it (see for other cameras). Broadcast SmartCam turns on WB. So I ask the question - this software creates the CCP ip-web cam or not? A client on the WB does not interest me. And you dear Stas, do not need to send to the doctor and to go! ;)

Ataman
She ispolbzuet ActiveSync;), so it will be all right?

Posted 13-03-2012, 21:42:

Ataman @ 13.03.2012, 20:17*
A client on the WB does not interest me.

And he needed, then there will be ip-web cam.

Rep: (7)
Sad ... I just did not read the ending.

Rep: (3)
what should be done so as not to pop up on a smart time that the registration has ended?
thank

Rep: (0)
I do not know what's praise I tacos u..sche first meet - here what to pay - will ship the computer does not see a second chamber - 240x320 - only sees: rofl: - i900, bugs hovering off the black screen yusb through cable, not talking about the wafer . prog supper)

Posted on 19/06/2016, 21:52:

and the recording time is over, and I also wrote): D

* DimaStudMaster,
It works and is easy to read is necessary, but it's the last day and the topic for a long time in the archive.
See the last post , this story.

Rep: (17)
It is good that there is someone alive! :)
stas652 @ 06/21/2016, 8:57*
is yesterday

And the well-forgotten old can be helpful.
I want to make khalyavnykh wifi camera from the Max 4g.
I have earned without aktivsinka (he already 100500let like does not work for me) on the Win 8.1. Only works on 320x240. Camera + pretends to work (on a network that is coming) but does not show anything.
Maybe someone knows any third-party program that will see it? I would like to 640x480 and use it remotely via the Internet.

* muraveiX
Yes it works, just have forgotten how to adjust, how many years ,

Rep: (2)
Thank you for the preservation of the site admins on server availability software for WM!

It is a pity, because, to throw out the divays that seemingly recently was "super."
I have "stray" Samsung Wi-Tu with "native axis of WM 6.1. Once his camera I really liked, but at the time, for some reason, I did not find that your release.

Now I think will be a real load and for my old nouta on WinXP: will record video with your phone via laptop on terrabaytny USBhard.
As a result, I think it will turn out "free" mobile video surveillance system, ie guard parked at the door of my car.

Just downloaded a few versions, I will try.
Thank you for the availability of these releases!

Rep: (6)
Ka raise the topic. Suddenly it took a while remote video surveillance. Acquire sptsialnuyu veku expensive, and in a drawer lying old communicator VM 6.5 and Nokta on Windows XP. Tried different bend, earned only this.
My algorithm of treatment pills, the topic did not see. Put from the speakers changed in animals executable, still got out the message "You used during non registered version." S83 ... File not found. I changed a few pills, to no avail. Where to enter the code is not clear. I decided to press the "Register" button. Ppoyavilas box indicating that the program is not registered with. What to do next is not clear. Again I press on the "Register" button. Jumped several fields: name, company, e-mail. mail, and something else. Fields to enter the code no. Only the name and introduced gotovo.Nichego have not changed. Closed. I open again run for 2 min. job, and again requires no registration. Again I press the "Register" screen appears again with the words that are not registered with the program, but with my name. Again I press "Register". Only this time, jumped out the field for the introduction of the code. Introduced 12345. Everything worked.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/03/20, 8:52