> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

WebCameraPlus | WEB-camera from your PDA

Rep: (8)
WebCamera Plus
version 2.1

Last update of the program in the header22.07.09

Attached Image

Description:
Web Camera is a logical continuation of the famous ATEKsoft CoolCamera program. Now the program is a complete WEB-camera with many settings.

Opportunities:
Work through any connections: USB ActiveSync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, 3G, LAN
Support for many programs: Skype, MSN Messager, Yahoo Messager, Virtual Dub and others, the mail.ru agent does not work (yet)
Interception of video from the display of the mobile device, video recording on PC
Tempico @ 11.6.2010, 15:23*
On windows 7 (Maximum) it works.

Developer: www.ateksoft.com

Mini FAQ from andreychru

Stas652 @ 12.26.07 23:08:15
If it starts to compete with registration, the s83j29 file is responsible for it - its a folder! Lies in Windows (in recent versions it is not). If the owner is not specified, then version 2.1 will remain unregistered (that is, the tablet will not work)

Download:
Version 2.1 CAB (cured): WebCamera.Plus.v2.1.XScale.WM5.WM6.Cracked_RCAPDA.cab

Version 2.1 (trial): WebCamera.Plus.v.2.1_RCAPDA.rar - thank uacommerce
The cure for 2.1 (replacing the original in the folder with WM 5 works, with WM 6.1 not on all devices.): WebCameraPlus.exe thank stas652

Version 2.0.0.9 Cracked: Ateksoft.Web.Camera.Plus.v2.0.0.9Multilingual.XScale.WM2005.Cracked_COREPDA.rar - thank stas652
Version Archive:

Version 1.04: Attached fileWeb.Camera_v1.04.rar (579.27 KB)

Version 1.05: WebCameraPlus1_05Final.rar
Version 1.051: Ateksoft_Webcamera_Plus_1.051.rar
Version 2.0.0.7: Ateksoft_Webcamera_Plus_v2.0.0.7.zip (After replacing CRACK in the registration, enter any 5 digits) - brat1088

How to set up WebCamera Plus 2.1 over Wi-Fi thank altplus7
How to set up WebCamera Plus 2.1 over Wi-Fi
1. First install the program on the BB.
2. Launch WebCamera Plus 2.1 on the BB
3. go to settings, change Network port # to 21, and save.
4. On the device, connect via Wi-Fi with BB
5. Menu / Mode / Network set v.
6. Menu / Settings / Autodetect IP remove v, then set the IP-Address to 192.168.1.x - the one that you have on the router will go through 4 addresses who do not know. in the same place we change the port to 21 - they should coincide with the fact that in the program WebCamera Plus 2.1 on the BB
7. Time in seconds we set more - any
8. Start on the device
Rejoice !!!
If the connection is not through a router, we leave the port by default.

Installation FAQ:
We install: only from the BB (pisyuk), unpack the downloaded archive, start the installation (the BB and the animal on the cord), the software itself is installed on BOTH, take the cracked exe (green icon) and copy it to the installed program folder on the device-everything. If you put one crack on the device, it will NOT work.
It works through EVERYTHING: AC, BT, GPRS, WiFi / - it works on both the BB and the specified IP address (any, but the desktop part must be installed on it) well, it’s bad in Mongolia. Quality depends on connection speed.
Settings: dohrena. On some devices in the latest version does not show all permissions, I did not write.
We start and see a live image on the device, and on the BB-NO-click "start" - on the device freezes, everything goes on the BB (did you have to?)
When the "Start" program is launched, the settings in the lower right corner open: just a lot, you can play with them for a long time and achieve what you want. Quality-connection speed-resolution and frame rate INTERDEPENDENT!
The most popular question: there is a mattress on the BB! Click "Start"!
SKYPE: In the Skype settings on the BB, you just need to indicate that he used this program, and not by default! You can turn it on with your hands, you can start it yourself when you call (in the settings).
If there is no video on Skype, check if the program is running in parallel. Either on the desktop part or on Skype, it does not go to two channels.
You can use it as a camera separately, you can use the animal with a microphone together.
If the file CORE10k.EXE comes across in the archive, you don’t need to touch it, it has nothing to do with the prog, in 2009 it was removed, and it remains in the manual.
stas652

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 29.04.11, 23:08

Rep: (4)
And what IPs should be? y name when auto-detect, just zeros and counting to infinity is (((
No connection of course! although when you launch a program on it on the BB PDA identity starts! o.O

Oh yes) I forgot to have me standing Windows 6) aktivsink 4.5) This means it is not necessary to change the ip! Then why does not connect? :(

Rep: (1)
Guys need help! :)

In general it is impossible to connect via GPRS.
Set the example program, the BB set webcamXP
Konekt check with your BB Communicator pinning all is well, ie with an Internet connection setup that BB as a communicator.
I run a program on your drive in komunnikatore un and the port, waiting for the appearance in the program's webcamXP images! But it is not
The communicator drove address and port which will detect webcamXP.
Experience with web cameras had not previously had.
In what may be a problem, thanks in advance.

Rep: (137)
Yes) forgot to have me standing Windows 6) aktivsink 4.5) This means it is not necessary to change the ip! Then why does not connect?

Yes, even 10! I if Ferrari food in my house, and that it is not necessary to know the address? If you are out of the house peredaosh your aktiv4.5-Che image in Australia, he sees no address? You do what he knew he had written? And if you konektish to BB via USB you do not need an IP just in the big blind must also be aktivsink and run a program it is necessary to both fraternization.

MGSU, 03.05.07 01:53:37
Guys need help! :)

In general it is impossible to connect via GPRS.
Set the example program, the BB set webcamXP
Konekt check with your BB Communicator pinning all is well, ie with an Internet connection setup that BB as a communicator.
I run a program on your drive in komunnikatore un and the port, waiting for the appearance in the program's webcamXP images! But it is not
The communicator drove address and port which will detect webcamXP.
Experience with web cameras had not previously had.
In what may be a problem, thanks in advance.

How many wolves do not feed the elephant anyway .... x thickness.
GPRS provides the speed of 4-7 square meters, and Che do you want to see?

Rep: (4)
stas652 02.05.07 @ 22:26:01
And if you konektish to BB via USB you do not need an IP just in the big blind must also be aktivsink and run a program it is necessary to both fraternization.

Calmly, Stasik! I wrote it, not that I pontanulsya aktivsink 4.5 and Windows .... 6 ...: victory:

Only garbage that starting and connecting to bb it should work without any ip! But this is not happening! :) It does not matter! I bought a webcam! :)

Ps Always I understand that writing is easy here almost aptly put it): victory:

Rep: (2)
Everything works, the IP settings only need to be entered manually (but after they exit the program, infection, get off!). You can recognize them by typing in the BB Start>Run. Then, enter cmd, and then ipconfig. but when you connect via USB and via Wi-Fi, these IPs are different! Automatic connection with kryaknut EXE file does not work. :(

Via USB and WiFi it does in the configuration log and remembers ego.A I already half a year remembers.

Have you looked through it in two parts, to BB and PPC's first and put on a BB.

Rep: (0)
After wandering on the internet I finally found a program for the conversion of PDA or PDA-based pocket pc wm2003 in web-camera.

At least I tried it on a T-mobile MDA III, T-mobile MDA II, QTEK S100, QTEK S110

If anyone should swing ...

I would like to know it works for you or not ...

M
And the search is not the fate of use:WebCameraPlus from ATEKsoft

Annexed to the topic

Attached files

Attached fileAteksoft_WebCamera_Plus_v1_1_.04_Cracked_v2.zip(88.02 Kb)

Rep: (68)
Staged version 1.05 it worked once, but not enough fps.
You have found - in screen mode (setting source -Screen) allows you to control the PDA via WiFi, the only thing lacking full support of WB and clipboard keyboard (the keyboard computer can only dial numbers). I tried zalezb the developer's website - the website no longer exists.
It is a pity, a good program

The program THING. I have a raccoon established and normally works without glitches

Cool prog agree.
Who knows, because of what I do on a working computer frame rate higher than at home? Although the home computer more powerful, and in theory it all depends on your device ?!

Hello to all.
Do not scold, read the topic, the program joined the BB with a PDA through aktivsink without problems.
Did not find an answer to how to make it connect to BB via wifi, PDAs and BB connected by wifi (ad-hoc), insert the PDA into prog IP BB (wifi-ny), nothing happens, the question is not so? Start pressed, and waited.

Another question: is not found in the settings of Skype on your PDA settings to connect the camera?

In general, such a task. the CCP from another room transiroval on a computer what to do there

Thank you in advance.

Rep: (3)
People of all there is a normal transfer video to a computer or begins slyd show?
On the HTC P3600 it works well, but you should only start a video broadcast on the PC (via Active Sync), such as Skype, the nachiniaetsya slide show on a computer, all right?
p.s how can this situation be corrected?
It is a pity that the sound is not transmitted ((

Post has been editedMax_from_NA - 18.08.07, 11:51

I join Svaqort

After some time the prog registration request through the site.
It is necessary to fix the program something rulnaya ...

Rep: (195)
camcoh @ 17.09.07 17:43:36
1.04 is great quacks but sloppy work that connects the nesoedinyaet nothing at all to understand.
1.05 works fine, but can`t kryaknut ... When replacing ceases to run the exe.

The same song ...
There are recipes?

Rep: (90)
Those who cease to run 1.05, try before starting to remove the registry key
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Ateksoft \ WebCamera Plus]

Rep: (46)
On off a version 1.051 online. Maybe someone will make the crack?
And then on the Triniti 1.05 plow without a preview.

Rep: (2)
Can anybody tell how to connect LCS and desktop computer for wifi?
I just even wi-fi can not adjust, that's the problem, laptop and LKS connected, but none has been pinged (

!
And where does this theme?

Go therehttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showforum=8and there use the search

Post has been editedCDK - 25.09.07, 13:05

Rep: (112)
Who has not run version 1.05 with modified executable quacks these files -WebCameraPlus (post # 664409)

I have it working on ASUS R525

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/04/20, 21:05