> Attention!

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

WebCameraPlus | WEB-camera from your PDA

Rep: (8)
WebCamera Plus
version 2.1

Last update of the program in the header22.07.09

Attached Image

Description:
Web Camera is a logical continuation of the famous ATEKsoft CoolCamera program. Now the program is a complete WEB-camera with many settings.

Opportunities:
Work through any connections: USB ActiveSync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, 3G, LAN
Support for many programs: Skype, MSN Messager, Yahoo Messager, Virtual Dub and others, the mail.ru agent does not work (yet)
Interception of video from the display of the mobile device, video recording on PC
Tempico @ 11.6.2010, 15:23*
On windows 7 (Maximum) it works.

Developer: www.ateksoft.com

Mini FAQ from andreychru

Stas652 @ 12.26.07 23:08:15
If it starts to compete with registration, the s83j29 file is responsible for it - its a folder! Lies in Windows (in recent versions it is not). If the owner is not specified, then version 2.1 will remain unregistered (that is, the tablet will not work)

Download:
Version 2.1 CAB (cured): WebCamera.Plus.v2.1.XScale.WM5.WM6.Cracked_RCAPDA.cab

Version 2.1 (trial): WebCamera.Plus.v.2.1_RCAPDA.rar - thank uacommerce
The cure for 2.1 (replacing the original in the folder with WM 5 works, with WM 6.1 not on all devices.): WebCameraPlus.exe thank stas652

Version 2.0.0.9 Cracked: Ateksoft.Web.Camera.Plus.v2.0.0.9Multilingual.XScale.WM2005.Cracked_COREPDA.rar - thank stas652
Version Archive:

Version 1.04: Attached fileWeb.Camera_v1.04.rar (579.27 KB)

Version 1.05: WebCameraPlus1_05Final.rar
Version 1.051: Ateksoft_Webcamera_Plus_1.051.rar
Version 2.0.0.7: Ateksoft_Webcamera_Plus_v2.0.0.7.zip (After replacing CRACK in the registration, enter any 5 digits) - brat1088

How to set up WebCamera Plus 2.1 over Wi-Fi thank altplus7
How to set up WebCamera Plus 2.1 over Wi-Fi
1. First install the program on the BB.
2. Launch WebCamera Plus 2.1 on the BB
3. go to settings, change Network port # to 21, and save.
4. On the device, connect via Wi-Fi with BB
5. Menu / Mode / Network set v.
6. Menu / Settings / Autodetect IP remove v, then set the IP-Address to 192.168.1.x - the one that you have on the router will go through 4 addresses who do not know. in the same place we change the port to 21 - they should coincide with the fact that in the program WebCamera Plus 2.1 on the BB
7. Time in seconds we set more - any
8. Start on the device
Rejoice !!!
If the connection is not through a router, we leave the port by default.

Installation FAQ:
We install: only from the BB (pisyuk), unpack the downloaded archive, start the installation (the BB and the animal on the cord), the software itself is installed on BOTH, take the cracked exe (green icon) and copy it to the installed program folder on the device-everything. If you put one crack on the device, it will NOT work.
It works through EVERYTHING: AC, BT, GPRS, WiFi / - it works on both the BB and the specified IP address (any, but the desktop part must be installed on it) well, it’s bad in Mongolia. Quality depends on connection speed.
Settings: dohrena. On some devices in the latest version does not show all permissions, I did not write.
We start and see a live image on the device, and on the BB-NO-click "start" - on the device freezes, everything goes on the BB (did you have to?)
When the "Start" program is launched, the settings in the lower right corner open: just a lot, you can play with them for a long time and achieve what you want. Quality-connection speed-resolution and frame rate INTERDEPENDENT!
The most popular question: there is a mattress on the BB! Click "Start"!
SKYPE: In the Skype settings on the BB, you just need to indicate that he used this program, and not by default! You can turn it on with your hands, you can start it yourself when you call (in the settings).
If there is no video on Skype, check if the program is running in parallel. Either on the desktop part or on Skype, it does not go to two channels.
You can use it as a camera separately, you can use the animal with a microphone together.
If the file CORE10k.EXE comes across in the archive, you don’t need to touch it, it has nothing to do with the prog, in 2009 it was removed, and it remains in the manual.
stas652

Post has been editedDschinghis Khan - 29.04.11, 23:08

Rep: (8)
justzz2 , 2 hours after yesterday skupik talked, everything is OK!
Only the sound does not pass! Microphone rescued !!

Rep: (256)
IMHO THEME WITH CAMERA SHOULD ATEKSOFTOVSKOY delicious.
M
4.11. The title of the topic and posts is prohibited:
4.11.2. Writing topics and posts in CAPITAL LETTERS

Verbal warning.

Post has been editedAleksey akimoff - 09.01.07, 20:18

Rep: (4)
Prog cool, what to say. It has long dreamed of.
Here are just freezes sometimes, the dog. Maybe substandard medicine?
In the mode 1280x1024 hangs immediately. In 352x288 mode the minutes 5. In 320x240 mode works for a long time - up to visyuka not wait.
But all visyuki I shot through stop-start menu.

Lacki @ 22.12.06 04:32:51
By the way, if anyone has used funkchiyu when files of the reports that appear on the screen

I tried, but did not quite understand. Once this feature is turned on, the program starts to show your own screen in a reduced form. The result is a lot of small screen, nested one inside the other. I thought maybe if its drive into the background, it will broadcast the active screen - but no, did not work ..

It seems that the matter is still in the drug ...
On of.sayte have a forum - there one asked - downloaded, they say, this program, put on qtek 9000, and it works for 2 minutes, and then stops - you have to restart. He replied:
You should register your copy to use WebCamera Plus more than 2 minutes.
The program worked for more than 2 minutes, it is necessary to register.

Post has been editedzakharo - 22.12.06, 18:00

Rep: (779)
On the HTC P3300 has earned great! With Skype 3.0.0.198 it works perfectly, but the chime to the other party has to stop and start the video stream on your phone.
For those who have kryaknutaya prog writes that ended in time - s83j29 delete the file in the directory \ Windows and can work again;)

Rep: (137)
But everything works for me, and via USB, via WiFi from the house passes the BB to specified IP to work with Skype too normul.Esli who hangs just need to change the settings, instead of the default 5 seconds set 3600 s working or not until vyklyuchu.Tormozit it, the more the greater the expansion of the brake, and this ponyatno.A's what CORE10k and for what? like and do not need? Explain! It's a shame but it's not like I can not quite get. : Yahoo: And in the local working legko.A here through zhoporez works, well ATAS! Space and traffic slows down, the snail, and you need it?

Rep: (0)
stas652 :
stas652 22.01.07 @ 00:42:59
But what CORE10k and for what? like and do not need? Explain! It's a shame but it's not like I can not quite get.

: D There is no hurry to explain to you that thereCORE10k and you know why? Because it is irrelevant to the PDA does not - it's just a demo presentation glorious crackers - tells the story of their merits before Fatherland. :)

Rep: (9)
Duc settings are not a lot ... in Skype do not, but only the port "2047" and IP "cars" on the animals (and what do you want?) ...

Oh ... Well this I pass wifi router .... but as a PC?

Rep: (38)
Today a beta 2007.02.14 New beta version: WebCamera Plus v1.05b.
http://www.ateksoft.com/

1.04 And there is this version .... untreated

Last Skype 2.2.0.20 beta and works over 3G, there is a thread I posted it.

Rep: (0)
Bobik-s @ 19.02.07 04:31:01
Citiz, 17.02.07 10:13:58
Bobik-s, 16.02.07 06:30:02
Damn, and how to make sure that the device has been used as a microphone input for Skype?

Install Skype on your PDA !!

Yes, already set. Just the problem is that Skype KPKshnomu necessarily require wi-fi hotspot. And it will not be through the work of BB AS: nea:

I shook from the official website, I have it ringing through activesync quiet ...
via wifi identity calls =))

Rep: (1105)
If problems with the current tablet - try to bring this ...
_http://rapidshare.com/files/17578545/Ateksoft_WebCamera_Plus_v1.04_Cracked_v2.zip

..tak as I have HP 2210 - I could not check ...

Rep: (1)
E-Ten m600 + WebCamera plus the big blind shows the image quality .. not chase .. but when the ship Skype, Asya, and Yahoo instant messengers Vindos on their screens colored stripes ... Can anyone help ??? :( :( :(

vita_c, 23.02.07 16:07:36
E-Ten m600 + WebCamera plus the big blind shows the image quality .. not chase .. but when the ship Skype, Asya, and Yahoo instant messengers Vindos on their screens colored stripes ... Can anyone help ??? :( :( :(

You start on the display zhmakni picture will stand, and the BB plloski replace what you snimaesh.

stas652 Thank you very much ... help ... megarespekt !!!!! : Yahoo:: yahoo:: yahoo:

Rep: (1105)
lafrieda ,
WellHEREsame ..

Rep: (73)
Version released1.5 :
- Many Gigabyte, Samsung (WM5), Eten, HTC and other devices supported.
- Multilanguage core (both PC-side and device-side). Many languages ​​coming soon.
- Autostart from any desktop capture application (only for ActiveSync connection).
- Control webcamera settings from any desktop capture application.
- XScale overlay is supported for capture screen from built-in camera programs.
- Stylus and keyboard emulation in Screen Capture mode.
- Image scaling with antialiasing.
- User Interface improved.
- Webcam driver reworked.
- Compatibility improved.
- Bugs fixed.

The drug inside.

Attached files

Attached fileWebCamera.Plus.v1.05.rar(489.36 KB)

On the ASUS P525 works, but if you change the network settings, they are not saved.

Potestit 1.05 ... appeared Russian is good! But lost the IP settings ??? If I want to send an image from the device home for BB? Where do I enter my IP address? Not much! And fuck if the program is necessary? Just like a camera on a cord for Skype? In the basket! : Search:

Rep: (86)
Naik ,
Then I read the subject again several times until the understanding. It's an obvious solution.

Rep: (35)
confirm kryaknutaya 1.05 does not start, and the file size of the treatment 2 times less native, why it is ...<_<

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/05/20, 00:14