> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

BatteryDoctorPro | [IPhone] killer NCSettings and SBSettings
What's better?
What are you using?
Sbsettings [ 309 ] ** [24,76%]
Bbsettings [ 13 ] ** [1,04%]
NCSettings [ 470 ] ** [37,66%]
MuFunNC [ 11 ] ** [0,88%]
BatteryDoctorPro [ 438 ] ** [35,1%]
Uisettings [ 9 ] ** [0,72%]
Total votes: 1248

Rep: (124)
BatteryDoctorPro
version: 4.6.1-11

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
analogue of NCSettings and SBSettings.

Description:
BatteryDoctor is a tweak that adds simple and convenient switches to the Notification Center. It is a special widget that allows you to quickly access the management of the main system functions of iOS, which you have to use most often.

In particular, using this tweak you can quickly:

Enable and disable:
- screen rotation lock,
- Wi-Fi,
- cellular data: 2g and 3g,
- flight mode (airplane mode),
- Bluetooth,
- Do Not Disturb mode;
- silent mode
- geolocation services,
- auto lock (2 modes: 1 minute and 5 minutes),
- flashlight (flash).

And:
- setting the brightness level of the display,
- respring, restarting and turning off the device,
- clearing notification icons from badges - badges,
- completion of processes in the multitasking panel,
- quick go to the first page (homescreen),
- imitation of the "home" button,
- screenshot button
- one-touch screen lock,
- memory cleaning for games and demanding applications,
- Cleanup free space: delete temporary and unused files,
- clearing the icon cache,
- adding multitasking panel to the control panel,
- display of the system load indicator (when you click on it, applications are closed),
- Change the plan for using the battery (3 modes, customizable by the user for themselves).

Description of settings
When you enter the program, you find yourself in the modes section. To call the sidebar, swipe the screen from left to right. A sidebar appears with the following elements:
List
- Modes
- Charging,
- Records,
- system
- Rank.
miscellanea
- Auto RU,
- Version.
Settings

More about sections

Section "Modes"

In this section you can switch battery usage modes.
There are three modes in total: "On the street ", " In a buiding "and" Night ". To switch the mode, you need to tap on it once, it will write the battery life, current charge in percentage and recommendation for charging the battery, a line will appear on the top which functions will be turned on / off in this mode. Repeated tap on the mode icon displays in" Mode Settings ", where you can configure each mode for yourself. For each mode, you can choose the brightness level and which system functions will work (wifi, 2g, 3g, airplane mode, geolocation, Bluetooth).
Also in the "Modes" section there is a button "Smart ". When you click on it, you get into the settings of" smart "energy saving on your device.
Subsection "Waiting" - settings for the phone in standby mode (when the device is locked).
Process completion - closing processes after a certain time after locking the device. Intervals: immediately, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes.
Network - turn off 3g mode after locking the device (2g will work) after a certain time after locking the device. Intervals: 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes.
Subsection "Sleep" - settings for applying the " Night ". If you enable the option" Enable sleep mode ", then the phone itself will go into sleep mode at the appointed time. The interval in the line is indicated" Sleep time ". The phone itself will change the sleep mode to your designated (" On the street ", " In a buiding "or last used mode) at the appointed time.
Subsection "Discharged" - Settings for applying energy saving. You can adjust the charge level at which power saving will be turned on - all networks will be turned off and the brightness dimmed.
Charging Section

In this section, all information about charging - shows the charge level and recommendations for charging.
The program describes three stages of charging:
- fast: only 80% of battery power can be achieved,
- long: allows you to achieve 100% battery power,
- "drip": allows you to maximize the battery capacity. Such recharging is necessary to extend battery life.

Section "Records"

This section displays a calendar with records of the produced battery charges. It is indicated how the battery was charged:
- completely (full cycle),
- incomplete (Partial cycle),
- recharge the battery (Recharge - according to the recommendations of the creators of the program, the battery should be charged no more than 6 hours, so as not to reduce the durability of its service).

Section "System"

This section provides information about the device.
Battery:
- the "health" of the battery,
- temperature,
- the number of cycles.
System:
- device memory,
- CPU load (device processor),
- occupied / free space on the phone.
Also, swipe up to go to more detailed information about the device.
In this section:
- basic information,
- battery information (technical),
- information about networks (WiFi / 2g / 3g),
- system information
- Hardware Specification.
Section "Rank"

This section is a task manager, which contains information on running applications:
- how much they were running in time (per day),
- their energy consumption (consumption),
- how many times the application was launched (by number),
- how long ago one or another application was launched (in time).
From this section, you can close or delete applications. To do this, tap on the application in the list once.

Section "To the author"

By tapping on it, you can write a letter to the application developers with your thanks or wishes;)

Section "Version"

This section indicates the version of the application. At the moment, the current version is 3.6.1-224

Section "Settings"

This section contains the program settings. Settings List:
Switch settings
- switches in the status bar (launching the program panel using tap on the battery),
- switches in the control unit,
- show the settings of the control unit (in this section you can enable / disable the display of charge modes and multitasking in the control unit, as well as configure the display style of the switches - one or two lines),
- select the switches (here we select which switches will be displayed).
Smart Battery Saver
- saving settings (discussed above in the modes section).
Charging settings
- run at boot time,
- sound at the end of charging,
- do not disturb at night (when you switch the toggle switch to the "on" position, the inscription appears: "Do not disturb from 23:00 to 7:00 when fully charged").
Other settings
- delete charging records (deleting the charging history).
Screenshots of settings (in English)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Other colors of icons(thankippone4 )

Tweak is fully compatible with iOS 6! Not compatible with iOS 7 and iOS 8!

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation Instructions:

1) Download from here: Attached filebatterydoctorprouniversal_4.6.1-11.deb (2.52 MB)

Or from the BigBoss repo. We drive into the BatteryDoctor search and click search:

Attached Image

2) Next we set:Russifierfrom rexsniper;
3) Open on the deviceSettings >> Notifications >> BatterryDoctor Widget and turn it on;
4) After that, the widget appears in the central office;)

Version Changes
BatteryDoctorPro 4.6.1-11 Update:
  • Increase the main interface "applied markets," and "application update" quick entry
  • Other "applied markets," fixes known issues
  • Increase the Hebrew support
BatteryDoctorPro 4.6.0-520 Update: Attached filebatterydoctorprouniversal_4.6.0-520.deb (2.51 MB)
  • "Application Management" add "Application Update"
  • "Applied markets," some bug fixes
BatteryDoctorPro 4.5.0-504 Update: Attached filebatterydoctorpro_4.5.0-504.deb (2.49 MB)
  • Increase free "applied markets," No App ID, a key to the rapid installation App and game.
  • Fixes "applied markets," in some application icons unclear issues.
  • Fix "applied markets," in certain applications download failed error problem.
BatteryDoctorPro 4.4.1-471 Update: Attached filebatterydoctorprouniversal_4.4.1-471.deb (2.22 MB)
  • Add gestures in Multitasking Bar of BDP widgets:
    Slide up app icons to add apps to whitelists, slide down to kill single app
  • Bug fixes
BatteryDoctorPro 4.4.0-464 Update: Attached filebatterydoctorprouniversal_4.4.0-464.deb (2.22 MB)
  • Add gestures in Multitasking Bar of BDP widgets:
    Slide up app icons to add apps to whitelists, slide down to kill single app
BatteryDoctorPro 4.3.1-434 update: Attached filebatterydoctorprouniversal_4.3.1-434.deb (2.21 MB)
  • Compatible with IntelliscreenX
  • Add viewing “Apps Energy Level” in “Manager”
  • Add viewing “Whitelist” in “Manager”
  • Optimized navigation page
  • Pull down to clear notices in notification center
BatteryDoctorPro 4.3.0-428 update: Attached filebatterydoctorprouniversal_4.3.0-428.deb (2.21 MB)
  • Add viewing "Apps Energy Level" in "Manager"
  • Add viewing "Whitelist" in "Manager"
  • Optimized navigation page
  • Pull down to clear notices in notification center
BatteryDoctorPro 4.2.0-408 update : Attached filebatterydoctorprouniversal_4.2.0-408.deb (2.17 MB)
  • System, Jailbreak apps whitelist available in "Manager"
  • Fixed "Recharge" percentage inaccurate
  • Recovery "Kill Background" toggle, "Free RAM" default no display
  • Add private records in "Cleanup", enhance stability
  • Share function available in navigate page
  • Russian & Arab language support
BatteryDoctorPro 4.1.1-380 update : Attached filebatterydoctorpro_4.1.1-380.deb (2.1 MB)
  • The "Rank" upgrade to "Manager";
  • You can set white list of background in "Manager";
  • You can restore Apps to the initial state in "Manager";
  • You can restore to "FAV" mode in Widget.
BatteryDoctorPro 4.0.2-330 update : Attached filebatterydoctorpro_4.0.2-330.deb (2.77 MB)
  • Fixed issue of uninstall app;
  • Improved stability of "deep free RAM";
  • Support for French.
BatteryDoctorPro 4.0.0-324 update : Attached filebatterydoctorpro_4.0.0-324.deb (2.76 MB)
  • Tap "memory" of widget to deep free RAM;
  • Cleanup: delete junk files, free storage space;
  • Support for Japanese & Italiano.
BatteryDoctorPro 3.8.1-294 update : Attached filebatterydoctorpro_3.8.1-294.deb (2.7 MB)
  • New "Do Not Disturb" toggle;
  • New "Personal Hotspot" toggle;
  • New "Screenshot" toggle;
  • Wi-Fi, VPN and Bluetooth long hold to open settings;
  • Brightness support "Remain" of "Mode presets".
BatteryDoctorPro 3.7.3-275-1 update : Attached filebatterydoctorpro_3.7.3-275-1.deb (2.57 MB)
  • Fixed some issues when unlock devices;
  • Support for Deutsch.
BatteryDoctorPro 3.7.0-262 update : Attached filebatterydoctorpro_3.7.0-262.deb (2.55 MB)
  • Multitasking bar automatic compatible AUXO and others;
  • Support for Korean, Turkish and Spansh;
  • "Version" change to "About", click to view update and contribution info.
BatteryDoctorPro 3.6.5-244 update : Attached filebatterydoctorpro_3.6.5-244.deb (3.37 MB)
  • Support iPhone5 LTE 4G change;
  • Fixed system 3G switch state refresh complication;
  • Taken care of complex password can easily not input issue;
  • Dealt with Standing Bar vanishes and superimposed issue;
  • Taken care of double-tap ”House” in NC Toggles problem.
BatteryDoctorPro 3.6.1-224 : Attached filebatterydoctorpro_3.6.1-224.deb (3.34 MB)

If you find any translation error, you can fix it yourself by editing the Localizable.strings file (click on the file, then “PList Viewer”) located at var / stash / mobile / Applications / kBatteryDoctorPro.app / ru .lproj / Localizable.string (for editing settings) and \ var \ mobile \ Library \ kBatteryDoctorPro \ KBPanel.bundle \ ru.lproj \ Localizable.strings (for editing icons in the control center ")

ViaCydia, repository: http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia
[FAQ] Installation* .deb

Post has been editedNetwork tramp - 11.02.15, 16:47

Rep: (4)
Network Tramp, Yes, a good tweak, listen, but does it cost you in conjunction with MyFunNc? What data is this mode?

4etko4,
It is in conjunction with NCSettings (because the doctor does not have a mode to not disturb) and yes, you're right, MuFunNc) And the date is mobile Internet, cellular data.

Rep: (896)
the only thing that conflicts is 360 battery doctor, and which one is better, no one knows?

Network Tramp @ 02.20.2013, 09:44*
You can also add a multitasking panel, an indicator of system load to the control center (when you click on it, processes are unloaded)

I can’t find it in the settings. Please tell me how to add

4etko4,
Settings>>Display Settings of NC>>Enable modes

Rep: (911)
Hmmm ... interesting tweak. We will see

Rexsniper @ 02.20.2013, 11:21*
Hmmm ... interesting tweak. We will see

Very much)

But for myself, I highlighted a couple of minuses:
- in NTsets, you could hold down the toggle and transfer to the settings associated with this function,
- there is no Do Not Disturb mode (it would be so completely removed by Netsetting),
- there is no volume control (I do not need it, I use the buttons, but suddenly to whom), just turn it off completely.

And so everything is clear, fast, convenient.

Rep: (0)
TS transparency from this tweak? Or is it a separate tweak?

Rep: (911)
Network Tramp @ 02.20.2013, 11:34*
Very much)
But for myself, I highlighted a couple of minuses:
- in NTsets, you could hold down the toggle and transfer to the settings associated with this function,
- there is no Do Not Disturb mode (it would be so completely removed by Netsetting),
- there is no volume control (I do not need it, I use the buttons, but suddenly to whom), just turn it off completely.
And so everything is clear, fast, convenient.

I agree 100%

pushokzm,
Transparency is Springtomize or Bulletin is still possible) or NCColours)

Post has been editedNetwork tramp - 20.02.13, 10:46

Good tweak, many functions. The only one that on 6.1+ is able to disable 3g when locked.
They don’t look at a gifted horse :) But nevertheless, the trouble with auto-brightness is that it overestimates each time it is turned on, and does not automatically reduce it when the sensor is closed.

Cool, click on the battery in the status bar we get this))

Attached Image

Rep: (43)
Actually, this tweak is quite old, I have been actively using it since 5.11. From the conflicts I noticed, SOMETIMES conflicts with Plugification

Posted on 02/20/2013, 15:24:

4etko4 @ 02.20.2013, 16:14*
click on the battery in the status bar we get this

If you delve into the settings, then there is a task manager there;)

One thing missing is the ipFirewall integration that SBSettings has

Post has been editedRodionSPb - 20.02.13, 15:26

RodionSPb @ 02.20.2013, 16:24*
then there is a task manager

Please tell me what it is and where to look: D

Rep: (432)
In general, a tweak was actually interesting because of one feature called Fix icon. Although I now have white icons and rarely appear, but still there are such cases. So, the question arose: does he really cure this?
Having used this tweak a little more, I get the feeling that he is eating up the operative hard, and the battery began to melt before my eyes. Of course, it just seemed to me, I can’t say it. To make sure of this, I need to fully charge and use the phone after reboots.

Rep: (43)
Good tweak, after installing it, you can remove a couple of others. Let's see how the battery will behave.

Rep: (84)
and throw deb

4ezaGlory ,
And what does not suit you in the topic header .deb?
But I’m interested in something else, how to make transparency not in NC, but when you call the panel of the entor with the tap on the battery icon? Are the white bars irritating, is there an option to remove them? It seemed to me much more convenient to use it, calling it from the battery rather than from notification center.

Post has been editedFierce warrior - 20.02.13, 19:32

RodionSPb @ 02.20.2013, 16:24*
If you delve into the settings, then there is a task manager

Does anyone know about this guys? )

4etko4 ,
Don’t bother, it’s unicellular there, you won’t find anything really useful in the form of hidden running processes, but if you really need to, go to the program and select the Rank tab on the left.

Post has been editedFierce warrior - 20.02.13, 21:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 17:07