> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

Zuma's Revenge! | [Puzzle]

Rep: (3964)
Zuma's Revenge!
Version: 1.0.1.0
Genre: Puzzle

Last update of the game in the header:19.02.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
New Zuma's Revenge! It appeared for Windows Phone! If you for some unknown reason, had never heard of the game, who stole many hours people across the globe, in a nutshell, we introduce you to the heart of the matter. Frog traveler wanders through the world, and actually sits in the middle of the screen space. The user needs to erupt mouth Amusing toad multicolored beads to shoot clusters roundels of the same color, constantly rolling from an unknown place in the chute door with a skull. Mindless shooting balls in all directions leads to disastrous results: Katun disappear into a black hole. And brave launcher in the shape of the animal family unit tailless amphibians burn life. But not everything is working against the unfortunate frog! On the beads, no, no, yes, and there are symbols for the successful knockout of which reward developers useful bonuses. The process seems primitive and monotonous, but has incredible magical properties, not allowing to come off - similar to Tetris.

Attached Image

Download:
XAP: Zuma's_Revenge! _V1.0.1.0.xap or Zuma's_Revenge! _V1.0.1.0.xap
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/ru-ru/store/ap...f9-11cbfa291e4c
WP7 Marketplace: zune: // navigate phoneAppID = 06da2c13-d8f1-4693-9ef9-11cbfa291e4c?

Post has been editedkirk999 - 19.02.13, 16:11

Rep: (0)
Real hard it weighs))

brakes when you finish the level, but tolerable) HTC Radar
Game cul!

And she achivki?)

It seems so. Lyumiya 710 Normal flight.

Napoleon995,
it's worth your traffic?)

hardGaikalow, Stoit.Vo First, there is the Russian language. Secondly, it has done beautifully. Third, a really cool toy.

Rep: (3964)
Do not believe me, do not play with toys, and this yesterday at the TV until after midnight playing.
Unrealistic tightens: D

Rep: (-1)
Yes ... well, the weight of her of course! On the computer three times, in my opinion, less.

Rep: (17)
I put, and it does not open ... (((what could be the reasons?

Rep: (3)
Mozart Interop Unlock crashes ..

Throw pliz version of Mozart on student unlock: rolleyes:

Rep: (270)
immediately after otkritiya Closed-what problemma

Post has been editedSC4Game - 22.02.13, 18:18

Rep: (6)
Say, the problem with departure fixed?

Rep: (2)
Excellent igrulya!

Damn kagda longer version of Mozart lay out !!

Give narmalnuyu link

Crashes when opening, after the cutscene 4pada.ru
710 stud

Rep: (229)
Version student / interop unlock:http://yadi.sk/d/yCKlWEyc2zamk(Mirror:http://www.multiupload.nl/AOIMV7UT9W)
Serviceability checked on the phone with Interop Unlock.

Post has been edited3-50 - 02.03.13, 02:01

Pour the site pliz !! I can not download from the phone!) and on the BR no prog)

Rep: (229)
wizard1194 @ 02.03.2013, 12:15*
Pour the site pliz !! I can not download from the phone!) and on the BR no prog)

The forum can be downloaded faylay not more than a certain size, Zuma's Revenge! it exceeds.
Say exchanger with which it is possible to download to the phone, can someone thread will fill it.

Post has been edited3-50 - 02.03.13, 09:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/22/20 10:30