> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

The Sandbox: Craft Play Share | [Simulation] sandbox

Rep: (15217)
The Sandbox: Craft Play Share
Version: 1.99981
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:15.06.19

Attached Image

Game screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
sandbox

Description:
Trust us - you definitely have not seen anything like this!
Imagine that you are so powerful, that is able to create his own universe (with the help of the amazing pixel art), compose music, and much, much more. The universe is completely yours - only you decide you're going to build it or destroy - and the only limitation is your imagination here!
Start from scratch with the most basic "building blocks" - stone, water and land. Once you discover mud and sand, know that you are on the right track! Grow plants, build a wall, revives his world and the use of advanced tools to create more and more complex elements. Very soon you will be able to access such inorganic elements like metal and light bulbs, which will allow you to populate your world of the living and non-living objects.
Unleash your imagination
в—Џ Five exciting campaigns - a whopping 71 game levels in all!
в—Џ Millions of possibilities. Endless variations landscape. Countless chemical reactions. Your power is truly unlimited!
в—Џ Give freedom to your inner pixel artist - create your own works of art or convert already started.
в—Џ Compose your own eight-tunes in the game.
в—Џ Breathe life into your own creations and watch how they evolve, eat, reproduce and die.
And now - a whole bunch of awesome UPDATES:
в—Џ Recreate the Jurassic with giant dinosaurs and volcanoes! Protect your dinosaurs from extinction or banish the new scenario the Big Bang, to wipe them off the face of the earth!
в—Џ Take advantage of our new drawings wonders of the world, and decorate your world the best that there is in the world! You can build the Eiffel Tower, Chichen Itza, the Great Pyramids, the Leaning Tower and the Statue of Liberty and even the eastern pagoda!
в—Џ Now you have available TNT and C-4! Powerful explosives - what you need to wreak destruction!
в—Џ Deep-sea fish and fireflies are born before your eyes!
в—Џ create fun chain reaction using various types of sensors, including a liquid detector, light and temperature!
Share their work with the world
в—Џ Create your universe and put it on display in the gallery online game The Sandbox.
в—Џ Browse the work of other players in the gallery.
в—Џ Evaluate worlds and game elements created by other players.
The whole universe in the palm of your hand!
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS
"With one of most original game mechanics, fantastic pixel graphics and easy controls The Sandbox guarantees fun for weeks." iReviewT
"It's kind of hard to get bored with so many toys to play with." 4.5 / 5 148Apps
"The Sandbox straddles the border between game and art project, rewarding players for creativity while giving them near-infinite possibilities." 4/5 TouchArcade

Attached Image

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...owl.thesandbox.android

Russian interface: Not
Download:
Version: 1.99981 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 1.9990 + Mod The Sandbox: Craft Play Share (Post djdante # 50591561)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.
Additional Information:
Past versions

Modifications
Version: 1.99981 Maud much mana (QwertyCVC)

Post has been editedDelta - 16.03.20, 06:49
Reason for edit: Update: modification 1.99981 Maud much mana

Rep: (233)
Do you even sleep when lozhishsya realties? As nezaydesh all the time sitting on the forum and something vykladyvaesh.

Post has been editedDuplikator - 20.02.13, 03:27

Rep: (104)
Normally the case, but the infection here Donat, so a couple of bucks reals ...

Rep: (61)
Oh nafig!
She went on android !!

Rep: (104)
Where to take the oil? And then the fifth day to go in the game I can not ...

killjoe8,
When the trees will burn beneath them will be some sort of black crap, it must be set on fire.
Who ever was 11 days

Posted 02/19/2013, 7:45:

killjoe8,
Oh oh oh confused the need to put a stone at her, she transformed into oil and then set fire to it

Rep: (45)
Help I can not enter a nickname says first off tell tried full nicknames. + For the help

You it without an Internet included ??

Ineta insert nickname ok press loading and again to this place out

Rep: (72)
Can you play offline?

Please make a backup ktonibu new game and then I have a nickname does not enter. Maybe it will help (. ++

Dima Sorokin
I just introduced the identity 1 nickname he told me something like "a nickname already exists" Well, I brought all the other went

I tried to nick 20. It remains only if someone will make a backup when Nick enters

Backup for those who do not enter a nickname
Attached fileTitaniumBackup.zip(28.13 MB)

Post has been editedi_am_stepka - 19.02.13, 09:35

Rep: (10)
as the 13 day proydti

neox3000,
How did you 11 went?

i_am_stepka,
and what was there? ahhh. erase stone and lava to pour

Post has been editedneox3000 - 19.02.13, 09:37

neox3000,
And yet ??
A wash than a rubber band or a pick?

no difference

Rep: (198)
Always liked the game on the theme of "break and build." It was already like this game on Android, but with a boring gameplay.

Post has been editedzvladlen - 19.02.13, 09:53

Rep: (127)
neox3000, up 11 with water should be done? .. volcano lit ..

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/01/20, 6:05