Treelogic Gravis 72G 8Gb - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (259)
DiscussionTreelogic Gravis 72G 8Gb
PictureTreelogic Gravis 72G 8Gb
Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Images and Description
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Positioned by the manufacturer as a "GPS tablet", that is, the tablet as a navigator in the car. In the kit, among other things, there is: a car holder, a car charger, a case. Installed Navitel with maps.

• CPU Rockchip RK 2918, ARM Cortex A8 ( 1.2 GHz )
  • RAM 512 MB DDR3
  • Internal memory 8 GB Flash
  • Screen 7,0пїЅ ( 480x800 ), capacitive
  • GPS (GNS7560 chip, 42 channels)
  • 3G modem (regular SIM card)
  • operating system Android 4.0.3
  • Nutrition Li-Pol battery, 2600 mAh
  • Connectors: SIM card slot, MiniUSB / OTG USB host, microSD slot, mini-jack 3.5 mm, DC 5V / 2A
  • Dimensions: 159 x 216.5 x 13.9 mm

Known Issues
  • Step gradient on the screen (when working with navigation does not affect and does not interfere, IMHO)
  • On some devices, the 3G signal periodically disappears and reappears, which leads to a delay in displaying traffic jams and plotting a route. (you can get used to it :))
  • Charging via mini-USB connector is not provided. (Regular charging is of poor quality: several times the fuses of the “cigarette lighter” took off, as a result, the charging itself turned off(?) ).

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 05.04.15, 18:47

Rep: (18)
vostochniy @ 11.11.2013, 13:22*
Lying unit treelogic Gravis 72g 8g broken sensor, seeking with a faulty sensor.
And in the service to try if ...

Rep: (0)
Service said that such sensors are not released. Just a year since the start of the sales did not pass and have it all.

vostochniy @ 12.11.2013, 4:54*
Service said that such sensors are not released. Just a year since the start of the sales did not pass and have it all.
Write to technical support service for predlagemoy manufacturer's website form.

Wrote, said contact customer service, sirvisnaya Service made the request. We responded that the firm ceased to produce touch screens and glass for this model. Now I am looking for the same, but with a faulty screen. Addressed in several workshops, they said no. Seek bu.vot so. He cracked screen when I went into the room from the cold and do not accidentally swiped.

vostochniy @ 12.11.2013, 8:50*
Wrote, said contact customer service, sirvisnaya Service made the request. We responded that the firm ceased to produce touch screens and glass for this model. Now I am looking for the same, but with a faulty screen. Addressed in several workshops, they said no. Seek bu.vot so. He cracked screen when I went into the room from the cold and do not accidentally swiped.
What does the Internet in search of the failed instance.

Nothing.

Can anyone have firmware from Treelogic Gravis 72G 8Gb much to ask to lay out here. Contacted with the support, there is anxious ask many questions but gave no firmware though the serial number it sent. Who will lay out, to honor and uvazhuha: thank_you: Thank you.

question Gravis 81 3G GPS (Temko But this is not all) ... Cton this device broke Ruth? I did not my new mage kryaknut)))
can anyone know?

Treelogic Gravis 72G 8Gb hangs on the splash screen "Treelogic fill life" .Podskazhite what to do?
Switched off only button reset.

awasin @ 16.5.2014, 9:58*
Treelogic Gravis 72G 8Gb hangs on the splash screen "Treelogic fill life" .Podskazhite what to do?
Switched off only button reset.
I 71 This is what happens if nedgstatochno charge, or simultaneously with the reset press the power button must first charge

Alextula @ 16.05.2014, 10:38*
.U me 71 This is what happens if nedgstatochno charge, or simultaneously with the reset press the power button must first charge

I tried to charge the battery by force, but failed. Hanging on the white man. Maybe even have any ideas?

awasin @ 17.05.2014, 16:38*

With the reset and power works for sure. Gland adequate food, try to let go of these buttons in different sequences ...

Post has been editedAlextula - 25.05.14, 16:40

gravis72 there and the next kind of problem - not installing the application into a convenience store is available for download only 6 applications. even the market is not updated (there is even an android market, do not play). what to do?

pisunkami @ 02.08.2014, 22:25*
Do not install application, even the market is not updated in the store (there is even an android market, do not play). what to do?
Maybe try a system restore, I have all 71 obovlyaetsya regularly and merkete seen everything.

There Treelogic Gravis 73 3g se gps. Stopped working side buttons (you can only control the touch-sensitive buttons on the screen)
Attached Image

Made re-flash, the result O. What are the considerations?
M
Before posting images, read the topic.Posting forum posts

Post has been editedshuric164 - 28.11.14, 23:08

There Treelogic Gravis 73 3g se gps. Stopped working side buttons

Judging from the photos you have available Treelogic Gravis 73 3g gps.
In Treelogic Gravis 73 3g se gps is already micro-usb, and the camera is behind the speaker.
Just over a year take 73 3g se, until normal flight ...
Although there is in my view, a significant disadvantage; the upper part of the sensor is bad works (you have to press at one point several times)

Post has been editedJony-SR - 12.11.14, 01:06

I still 71 g - work fully satisfied, rescued several times on trips and use of life almost constantly

Post has been editedAlextula - 12.11.14, 05:02

Some troubles with the coming out of hibernation. When attempts zakonektit passed out with a computer and include no longer possible. We see only a brief appearance of the indicator when the battery is connected to a computer, and it is impossible to get out of sleep mode. Komrad where b Nadyby processing instruction and the correct firmware, at the same time can anyone have such a problem with coming out of hibernation?

In a subject was divided sensor (when I sat down to a plate), has been shut down by holding down the On button. a few months lay motionless until a new touch came. Before replacing decided to include, but the button does not react, when you connect the battery charging indicator appears and that's it. Can anyone have a pinout loop on plet? (To close the contacts and try to include.)

Rep: (892)
M
Due to the lack of activity and interest of the users topic is closed and moved to theArchive of other brands.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 21:42