Treelogic Gravis 72G 8Gb - Discussion | Tablet 7 "

Rep: (259)
DiscussionTreelogic Gravis 72G 8Gb
PictureTreelogic Gravis 72G 8Gb
Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Images and Description
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Positioned by the manufacturer as a "GPS tablet", that is, the tablet as a navigator in the car. In the kit, among other things, there is: a car holder, a car charger, a case. Installed Navitel with maps.

• CPU Rockchip RK 2918, ARM Cortex A8 ( 1.2 GHz )
  • RAM 512 MB DDR3
  • Internal memory 8 GB Flash
  • Screen 7,0пїЅ ( 480x800 ), capacitive
  • GPS (GNS7560 chip, 42 channels)
  • 3G modem (regular SIM card)
  • operating system Android 4.0.3
  • Nutrition Li-Pol battery, 2600 mAh
  • Connectors: SIM card slot, MiniUSB / OTG USB host, microSD slot, mini-jack 3.5 mm, DC 5V / 2A
  • Dimensions: 159 x 216.5 x 13.9 mm

Known Issues
  • Step gradient on the screen (when working with navigation does not affect and does not interfere, IMHO)
  • On some devices, the 3G signal periodically disappears and reappears, which leads to a delay in displaying traffic jams and plotting a route. (you can get used to it :))
  • Charging via mini-USB connector is not provided. (Regular charging is of poor quality: several times the fuses of the “cigarette lighter” took off, as a result, the charging itself turned off(?) ).

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 05.04.15, 18:47

Complete is the OTG cable to connect external USB devices. The Q2 DVR DVR is determined by the tablet without problems recorded by video clips played by the regular player too without problems (* .mov).

Full car charging is bad: a cable of hard rubber - on the cold instantly distorted, fuses flew several times in the car and in the end charging stopped working itself.

Charging is similar to charging for Nokia phones: a pin 1 cm long and a diameter of 2 mm. Device settings: INPUT DC12V-24V / OUTPUT DC5V-2.0A. Need to pick up ...

Rep: (3)
The fuses in the car searched several times and in the end charging stopped working itself.

I use about 3 months, pah-pah never had. From the minuses I will add that the sound of video and Sitigid is quite quiet and the manufacturer confirmed: - "Yes, really a tablet rather quiet" (from personal correspondence). From the market put "SPEAKER BOOST" and the tablet sounded quite loudly.
Step gradient on the screen (when working with navigation does not affect and does not interfere, IMHO)
I agree, and the video does not affect ..)
On some devices, the 3G signal periodically disappears and reappears, which leads to a delay in displaying traffic jams and plotting a route. (you can get used to it :))
I would appreciate it that there is no signal. Oh here, Wai Fi is hampered, you have to reconnect.

01Alex @ 02/20/2013, 16:09*
I use about 3 months, pah-pah never had.

My, apparently, broke due to the fact that he often was inserted / took out from the cigarette lighter - he broke off plastic inside, as a result of which the metallic bracket was racing the springs ... Because of this, the fuses in the car flew out, most likely. In the SC bought a new one - the boom hope that it would not happen :)

01Alex @ 02/20/2013, 16:09*
I would appreciate it that there is no signal.

Sometimes you have to manually disable / enable "data transmission" in the settings, because the signal does not appear for a long time. By the way, the manufacturer, by the way, the presence of this problem on some devices also confirmed.

The signal from the FM transmitter is quiet, but only push the power pin, it becomes loud, apparently the power wire works as an antenna.
Put the "ranger" ... "Communication with satellites is set" sounds after 15-20 minutes. Despite the fact that I caught 12 satellites and contacted the 6th. A Navitel and Citigid from a cold start 2-4 min.

Rep: (18)
I have 71G - it works great and as a tablet, and as a navigator - so far the most minor flaws

Post has been editedAlextula - 03.03.13, 13:27

Alextula and which one? For those who choose a tablet, will be very interesting, I think ...

In general, our tablet is an alternative - MegaFon V9 +. The characteristics are practically the same, the price of 1 thousand rubles. expensive. True, judging by Yandex.Market, it also works not perfectly ... :)

Aai @ 3.3.2013, 21:49*
Alextula and which one? For those who choose a tablet, will be very interesting, I think ...

In general, our tablet is an alternative - MegaFon V9 +. The characteristics are practically the same, the price of 1 thousand rubles. expensive. True, judging by Yandex.Market, it also works not perfectly ... :)

Wasolation on both wires for charging from the network, the manufacturer suggested buying a charger for 200r, excluding forwarding - I decided to replace the wire for 26p., The charging wire from USB has yet made, programs are not installed on the outer memory and is not recognized according to the installed programs - like that This is not thought out, the brightness in the auto mode does not function at all, all this is certainly not very substantial nuances compared with all the advantages of 9000r.

Post has been editedAlextula - 03.03.13, 23:12

Alextula @ 03/04/2013, 00:07*
USB charging wire made

That is, charging from mini-usb is there? Why it was impossible to do on 72g - it's not clear, damn ...

Aai @ 03/04/2013, 08:25*
Quote (alextula @ 03/03/2013, 00:07) *
USB charging wire made

That is, charging from mini-usb is there? Why it was impossible to do on 72g - it's not clear, damn ...

And apparently, we have a USB Host.

01Alex @ 4/3p 2013, 12:47*
And apparently, we have a USB Host.
Just buy a wire with power connector under our GRAVIS (26 rubles) and solder to a USB connector and a charging wire is ready.

Alextula @ 03/04/2013, 20:24*
Just buy wire with power connector under our gravis (26 rubles)

And the corner connector did not come across? And then it will be more ...))

01Alex @ 5.3.2013, 8:45*
And the corner connector did not come across? And then it will be more ...))
Of course, it came across a bit more expensive 45 rubles, also made a long wire for charging from USB charging.

Lord) I visited Idea ...)) The manufacturer asked:
-And in the future you plan to firmware with Bluetooth support via USB?
- You can work in this direction as recommendations and wishes from consumers are received. So far only you alone. But the idea is good. Thank you.
Respectfully,
TreeLogic Technical Support Service

So .. maybe we are happy) owners of this device, ask the manufacturer that would improve this tablet?))
Although, in principle, to whom, but I would like Bluetooth, I would like to have.

I am very, very much I doubt that this "manufacturer" will do anything. The Chinese made a device, a kind of company sells it under the brand "TreeLogic". And the Chinese do nothing new for the already sold part of the devices - why? After all, they have already been sold :) For "Thank you", they will not support the device. We can only wait for a new device ...

But why? The firmware does not make Chinese.

I am sure a little more than completely that ours do not do anything. They received, at first, one sample from the narrow-eyed brothers and tested it. If there were some minor shortcomings, I sent the Chinese info about them, they were corrected. Then I ordered a party under your brand. And all - sell this party and order a new device. None of our, neither more than the Chinese, do something for this device of the reason there are no exactly - glitches are single, everything works, slowly buy ... How much time tablet is sold on the market? Year, I think at least. Firmware went out, at least one? And you will not get out: smile:

P.S. I am not inventing anything, I myself worked in such a company: smile: If there is no frank marriage almost to the whole party or a large number of complaints about something - the firm is easier to change or return the money to a specific owner who came to the SC. It is absolutely normal for all similar firms. It is just necessary to thoroughly test the device after purchase and if suddenly, right to go to the store and persistently demand a refund. This is "Made in China": smile:

"TreeLogic" 72G started selling in October 12g. And the firmware is: rofl:Firmware + instructions with applicationsAndroid applications are integrated into the firmware, such as: Skype, ICQ, Opera, FBReeder Browser, Dr.Web, Flash Player, Total Commander, Kingsoft Office (Free);
Games: Angry Birds Season, Where Is My Water, Cut a Sheep.

I am sure a little more than completely: smile: that from the firmware installed in the factory, this firmware is only characterized by a set of applications, that is, as it were: smile:

The way it is...

I had to disassemble my (gravis 71g) and disappear in the central contact of the power - first there was a temporary chaling room - then it's hard to catch the moment of charging - I thought the connector came to "End" - it turned out to be for 20 minutes - I discovered it - now everything works - but the procedure is very excited. As it turned out, after a few months, the procedure has to be repeated. Breeding is pretty simple.

Post has been editedAlextula - 24.10.13, 22:27

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.01.21, 12:35