> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

17 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> DNS AirTab M84g - Firmware (OS 4.0.4 - 4.1.2)
gulyuk
Message#1
15.02.13, 16:36
Theorist
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5256
Check in: 14.10.11
Honor 7x

DNS AirTab M84g - Firmware (OS 4.0.4 - 4.1.2)
PictureDNS AirTab M84g, Explay Surfer 8.31G, Teclast g18, Ross & Moor RMD-877
DNS Description AirTab M84G | Explay Surfer 8.31G Description | Firmware �

Important information!
Attention, before stitching, it is necessary to determine the revision number of the device:

The differences between the revisions in the DDR2 and DDR3 memory types, respectively, and the firmware of one revision through the SP Flash Tool by flashing another revision "kills" p.

Drivers and Utilities

DriversandSP Flash ToolfromDNS AirTab M84G
SP Flash Tool and driversfromExplay Surfer 8.31 G
MTK Droid Tools

Instructions
[color = "# 000000"]
  • ModesRecoveryandFirmware:
    [color = "# 000000"]
      Recovery:
    • To get intoRecovery Modewe press the buttoninclusionsandvolume +[/ color]
      Firmware Mode:
    • Go to this mode by pressing the buttoninclusionsandloudness -
    [/ color]

• GettingRootis right
    The first way:To obtain superuser rights, you must haveadb driver, then downloadRoot_with_Restoreand runRunmewith a connected device to the PC, in the opened window we enter1.
    --
    The second way:RunMTK Droid Toolswith a connected device to the PC, go to the tabRoot, backup, recoveryand pushSuperuser.
    --
    The third way:Install throughCWM Recoveryupdate withSuperuser_3.0.7_elite
    --
    Fourth way:
    Getting without a PC using the appFramaroot

• InstallationCWM Recovery
    Via SP Flash Tool
    • You must have at least a driver installedMediaTek DA USB VCOMandMediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port
    • Turn off the tablet
    • RunSP FlashTool
    • ChooseMT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txtin pointScatter loading
    • Remove daws from all blocks, if not removed.
    • Click on the itemRECOVERYand select the fileCWM Recovery
    • PushDownload
    • We connect the cable with the device off to the PC and wait for the process to finish.

MobileUncle Tool
    With Root rights, we throw CWM Recovery onto a memory card and in this program select the itemRecovery Updatefrom the memory card, click and confirm, reboot.

• FAQ onClockworkMod Recovery(CWM)

• Instructions for firmware throughSP Flash Tool

1. You must have at least a driver installedMediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM PortandMediaTek DA USB VCOM
    2. Turn off the tablet and run the program.SP Flash Tool
    3. Press the buttonScatter-loading(second paragraph) and select the fileMT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt(it lies in the folder with the firmware)
    4. If you have CWM Recovery, then replace the file recovery.img in the folder with the firmware with the modified one or select it by clicking on the itemRECOVERY
    5. Push the buttonFirmware ->Upgrade
    6. Connect the tablet to the PC. The program should see it and start the firmware. If the tablet is not detected, then press, without disconnecting the cable, the buttonR(Reset) on the back of the tablet, or check for the presence of the necessary drivers installed.
    7. At the end of the firmware, close the opened small window and turn off the tablet.
    --
    0. Solving the problem with SP FlashToolon error8038obtained by using the buttonDownload

• RecoveryIMEI
  • Backup / Restore NVRAMblock (imei, mac adress)
[/ color]

Firmware

����������� download

miscellanea
Description

1. Swap the internal memory card and the external one forOS 4.0.4
    Need to fix / etc /vold.fstab- lines:
    dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard emmc @ fat / devices / platform / goldfish_mmc.0 / devices / platform / mtk-sd.0/mmc_host
    dev_mount sdcard2 / mnt / sdcard2 auto / devices / platform / goldfish_mmc.1 / devices / platform / mtk-sd.1/mmc_host
    bring to mind:
    dev_mount sdcard / mnt / sdcard1 auto / devices / platform / goldfish_mmc.1 / devices / platform / mtk-sd.1/mmc_host
    dev_mount sdcard2 / mnt / sdcard2 emmc @ fat / devices / platform / goldfish_mmc.0 / devices / platform / mtk-sd.0/mmc_host

--
    Or flash this archivevold_ed.zipthroughCWM Recovery

2. Return the missing button"Menu"forOS 4.0.4
  3. Stockvold.fstabforOS 4.0.4
  4. Repartition patchsdcard and data sections
  5. Solving the problem withGPS after firmware
  6. Supportinit.dscripts

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
[attachment = "2569439: screenshot_9.png"]
[attachment = "2569464: screenshot_6-1.png"]

Post has been editedfil - 06.04.16, 18:41
Reason for editing: Led to requirements
vov880
Message#2
16.02.13, 10:47
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1374
Check in: 25.03.11
LeEco Le Max 2 6/64

Well, as impressions, it is worth buying as a navigator, internet surfing .....?
M
I suggest to start to get acquainted withAndroid Section Rules - Firmware.
Next, askappropriatesubject matter.

Post has been editedgulyuk - 16.02.13, 15:03
paradox123456789
Message#3
17.02.13, 07:07
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 48
Check in: 25.01.13
Prestigio MultiPhone 3500 DUO

Where to get adb driver?
kitt
Message#4
17.02.13, 07:10
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 03.09.07

I flashed CWM recovery - I looked at it, it works.
Flash Tools dumped Airtab_M84g_v.1.0_20130103 via Flash Tools

the truth is that through Download I got out the error "sp flashtool error 8038", then I edited the file "MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt", removing the CASH and UZERDATA sections from it, and stitched through the item "Firmware upgrade". It was done without errors (although recovery was again a standard one, instead of CWM), at the end a window with a green circle popped up.

When turned on, I was surprised that all the zastravki remained old, with DNS logos. After a big CSN logo, a black screen with a small shimmering DNS logo appeared on a white background and everything stopped there. The logo flickered for a long time, specially waited 15 minutes - the system did not boot. Two times I made a "reset" through a secret button - without changes. Then I booted into the recovery, chose the "factory reset" menu item, activated it, after the reboot the system booted, but it doesn’t differ from the one I had when I bought it - the same logos when booting, the wallpaper on the desktop. The truth seems to have disappeared a bunch of third-party applications (Yandex, etc.). I still do not understand, was the update or not?
Tim_22R
Message#5
17.02.13, 09:00
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 126
Check in: 16.11.10

So this is the only dump, as I understand it, at the moment the firmware for the device. He is with her and sold.
And to get rid of unnecessary software, it is not necessary to reflash, it is enough to get a root.
Something I can not understand the patterns with the glitch of not turning off ...
gulyuk
Message#6
17.02.13, 09:53
Theorist
[offline]

Messages 5256
Honor 7x

Tim_22R,
That's right, this is a firmware dump that goes with the purchase, in case the system crashes.
I didn’t add the instruction yet, and since the Flash Tool merged everything up to the cache and userdata sections, with the firmware it would be necessary to select only those sections that need firmware, and do a full wipe / factory reset (for this reason it does not turn on right away)

Zy.chto then I do not get into the "menu" button, once the "volume - -" button overlaps it, then I shifted it to the end, but she inherited again when the invisible was inactive, demolished the parameter - everything is the same. miracles straight

--------------------
"Time doesn't believe in you ..." ©
gulyuk
Message#7
17.02.13, 17:57
Theorist
[offline]

Messages 5256
Honor 7x

paradox123456789,
try these installadb_driver

--
By the way, I have managed to fix it up for now, but I began to look a bit unusual.
Screenshot
Attached Image

Post has been editedgulyuk - 17.02.13, 18:12

--------------------
paradox123456789
Message#8
17.02.13, 18:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

And you can describe in more detail how to make the menu button?
gulyuk
Message#9
17.02.13, 18:27
Theorist
[offline]

Messages 5256
Honor 7x

paradox123456789,
I will not paint, later I will lay out what I need to flash throughCWM Recovery, so that the main need - in the presence of this custom revake

--------------------
paradox123456789
Message#10
17.02.13, 18:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Well thank you! will wait!
gulyuk
Message#11
17.02.13, 21:02
Theorist
[offline]

Messages 5256
Honor 7x

Missing button"Menu" .

Short description:
- as it turned out, the added touch buttons "loudness + and -" overlap the "menu button" by default, and the 7th button (hidden with pic id) shifts the area altogether and does not give an opportunity to distribute everything according to the mind, thus leaving these nuances without the "menu" button.

As a result, it was possible to make the appearance of the desired missing button.
Screenshot
Attached Image

Installation:
  • Download and throw on the memory card this archiveAttached filefix-btn_menu.zip(1.12 MB)

• Reboot toCWM Recovery
  • We are stitching from the memory card and doingwipe dalvik-cache
  • Reboot and wait (the download will be a little longer)

Post has been editedgulyuk - 18.02.13, 08:59
Reason for editing: full fix

--------------------
paradox123456789
Message#12
18.02.13, 04:10
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

How to install CWM Recovery 5? In the instructions as you have written errors appear!
kitt
Message#13
18.02.13, 11:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8

Can anyone say whether this device will go to this devicehttp://explay.ru/download/firmware/mid/sur...21204_v1.01.rarfirmware?

Post has been editedgulyuk - 18.02.13, 13:06
gulyuk
Message#14
18.02.13, 11:54
Theorist
[offline]

Messages 5256
Honor 7x

kitt
Do you have it in stock? just now it is not on the website of the explay, and so I could check and then lay out what I need to flash from
paradox123456789,
Unfortunately, I am not a psychic to determine the errors that you received during the installation of the recovery (but if everything is done correctly, then the method is working, since everything worked out for me)

Post has been editedgulyuk - 18.02.13, 11:55

--------------------
kitt
Message#15
18.02.13, 12:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8

Do you have it in stock?

Today I downloaded via the link, tried it - the archive was unpacked. Right now I tried it - it also shakes. If you fail to download, I can post it on Yandex.
paradox123456789
Message#16
18.02.13, 12:22
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Just the Flash Tool does not see the device! although ADB is installed! Click on Download and nothing happens, then just charging the tablet begins !!!
gulyuk
Message#17
18.02.13, 13:06
Theorist
[offline]

Messages 5256
Honor 7x

paradox123456789,
For the Flash Tool, I forgot to write that I need a driver as in the instructions for the firmware, now I will add

kitt
everything ok, shake

--------------------
kitt
Message#18
18.02.13, 13:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8

paradox123456789 @ 02/18/2013, 20:22*
Just the Flash Tool does not see the device! although ADB is installed

I did not see it either, although I had a driverMediaTek DA USB VCOM

I fixed it this way: I open the Windows device dispatcher (I have HRK), I openFlash toolI specify the necessary settings so that it remains only to click "Download \ Upgrade firmware", I plug the cord into the tablet, press the hard-core reset on the back of the case with the unfolded clip, Windows gurgles with the standard sound of a connected USB device. The device "MTxx preloader" (for memory, it seems there were some other numbers in the name) with a yellow question mark appears in the device dis- play for 5 seconds. It is necessary to have time in these 5 seconds to click on it in the device dispenser and select the property, update the driver. We slip a folder with drivers from "MediaTek DA USB VCOM" for auto search, it finds and installs everything. After this hard reset and click on "Download \ Upgrade firmware" inFlash tool, the program starts to see the tablet and pour files
paradox123456789
Message#19
18.02.13, 13:52
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48

Can you also add MediaTek DA USB VCOM and MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port drivers to the driver and utility utilities? so you can download them !!!
gulyuk
Message#20
18.02.13, 14:00
Theorist
[offline]

Messages 5256
Honor 7x

kittI do not know, I put firewood without a hard drive, I fixed those in the cap withFlash tool, just started the batch file and knocked out the device, then when the program was running, I connected the tablet and everything was established by itself, no manual movements

paradox123456789,they already are, read more carefully and above

--------------------
chibich
Message#21
18.02.13, 16:23
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 06.03.12
Xiaomi Mi 3

When installing CWM - "sp flashtool error 8038". Advise what to do?
DNS

17 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 18:40