> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Z10 - Discussion

Rep: (1094)
DiscussionBlackberry z10
Attached ImageBlackberry z10
Description | BlackBerry OS FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Newbie Questions пїЅ | Blackberry | BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com пїЅ | Blackberry Club пїЅ | Games recommended by our colleagues | Official website of the manufacturer | Reset IT policies in Blackberry smartphones пїЅ | Blackberry accessories пїЅ | Blackberry firmware пїЅ | BlackBerry10 firmware пїЅ

Specifications
Display resolution: 1280 x 768 pixels, 356 ppi, TFT 4.2 ”, touchscreen, capacitive
Camera: 8Mp, autofocus, Full HD video 30 fps, diode flash. Front camera 2Mp
Built-in memory: 16 GB of internal, microSD memory card (up to 64 GB), 2 GB of RAM
CPU: 2-core Qualcomm S4 MSM8960, 1.5 GHz ( LTE -version, i.e. STL100-2 / 3/4), or 2x nuclear TI OMAP 4470, 1.5 GHz ( 3G version - STL100-1)
Connections: Bluetooth 4.0, USB, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n, microHDMI
Maps: GPS built module
Connectors: 3.5 mm headset jack, microHDMI, micro USB
Battery: 1800 mAh
Talk time - up to 12 hours
Standby time - up to 409 hours
Music playback time: 60 hours, video: 10 hours
Dimensions: 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm

Differences between models
BlackBerry Z10 STL100-1
STL100-1 was made specifically for countries wherenot LTE and who are just starting to develop a cellular network with 3G or HSPA +

21Mbps HSPA +
Quad-band HSPA + 1,2,5 / 6,8 (850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
Four-band EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)

BlackBerry Z10 STL100-2
STL100-2 for GSM operators in Europe and the rest of the world whohave LTE .

Four-band LTE 3, 7, 8, 20 (1800/2600/900/700 MHz)
Tri-band HSPA + 1, 5/6, 8 (2100/850/900 MHz)

BlackBerry Z10 STL100-3
STL100-3 for GSM networks of operators in North America whohave the american LTE . Operators AT & T, T-Mobile, etc.

Four-band LTE 2, 5, 4, 17 (700/850/1700/1900 MHz)
Tri-band HSPA + 1, 2, 5/6 (850/1900/2100 MHz)

BlackBerry Z10 STL100-4
STL100-4 for CDMA operators whohave LTE . Verizon operators and others.

LTE Band-13 (700MHz)
CDMA Cell-band and PCS-band (850/1900 MHz)
WCDMA Band-1 and Band-8 (2100/900 MHz)

If anyone else is interested, here are the reviews:

FAQ
Q: It does not work, it is not correct or not as needed, the battery charge indicator, what should I do? The phone turns off when the charge still showsN% how to be?
One solution
It is necessary to carry out a full discharge before disconnecting, then remove the battery and connect the charging. After that, insert the battery, then it should go uninterruptedfull charge from the native charge. Now again it should be discharged to shutdown. In the course of the discharge, it is not possible to connect to the computer or other sources of charge for the purity of the experiment.
Now, after the next discharge - charge up to 100%.

I also had the fact that the phone was turned off before reaching 0 or 1%. Could turn off sometimes by 8-9%.

In general, due to constant changes of firmware with an incomprehensible level of charge, charging calibration fails.

Second option
The problem with displaying the battery charge was solved thanks to the topic on crackberry, now it turns off after 2-3 minutes at 0 charge, the system monitors the health of the battery as 100%, it was before 72 and the phone worked a day at 0 charge.// Dark-Dante
Did this:
1.) Run Battery until it shuts down.
2.) Take out battery
3.) Leave Battery out for about an hour.
4.) Fit Battery, Sim and sd. Plug without plugging it in.
5.) Hold power button on the phone for couple of minutes.
6.) Plug into power switch and phone switch on. Once on Check battery%.
7.) remove once full.

Q: Tell me how to set your number? When an outgoing call writes an unknown number ...
BUT: Decision here.

Q: Can anyone help the Blackberry z10 to launch the engineering menu?
BUT: In the browser in the address bar to write escreen: // and Enter. Next, you must agree with the proposal. The application will open "escreens" . Then go here here , fill in all fields. In the phone, without closing escreens, call the keyboard (swipe two fingers through the bottom frame of the screen) and enter the response code from the page, enter in small letters. If everything is correct, the engineering menu will open. If it did not work out - close the "escrrens" application and start over.

Q: Do I need a BIS when using Blackberry 10?
A: No, new smartphones work through a regular data plan.

Q: I have BIS connected, will Blackberry 10 work through it?
A: If the GPRS service (internet, wap, mms) is disabled, it will not. You can safely disable BIS and connect a normal data plan.

Q: I did not use BIS on my 9860 and installed Service Buki for the operation of the browser, MMS and maps. Where to find them for the Blackberry Z10 and how to install?
A: New smartphones work through a regular data plan. Installing SAT on them is not required. APN settings are recorded automatically when you install the corresponding SIM card.

Q: If BB10 no longer uses BIS, what does the blackberry icon next to E or 3G signal in the corner of the screen?
A: About connecting the device to NOC RIM . For work services (BlackBerry ID, BBM and Protect) it's necessary.

Q: If I want to update the phone to the newest firmware and with it the latest radio, what to press?
A: First, make sure you downloaded the latest firmware. And not always the latest firmware means that the radio in it is also the last, there are isolated cases.

1 way.
Very step by step instructions:
1. Download and installSachesi;
2. On the Search tab, select the Country, Operator, Smartphone Model and its Modification;
3. Click on the Search button;
4. When you see the desired firmware in the search window, click the Download All button;
5. After waiting for the download to finish (or in advance), connect the device to the computer and go to the Install tab;
6. Click Install: Folder;
7. Select the folder with the downloaded firmware files and click Select Folder;
8. Wait until the installation is complete.

A complete list of country codes and mobile operators can be found here!

2 way.
Can be found in the capthis topicBy the way, there is even a link to this topic in our header!

Q: Vibration continues to work after I picked up the phone when I called. How to fix?
A: Disable, then back to "vibration when you call."

Filling will be as questions arise.

useful links

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 09.01.19, 09:19
Reason for editing: Google Play services from cobalt

Rep: (5)
Another question to the owners of non-dev-versions.
How about recording calls from the line (not via the speakerphone)?

Rep: (11)
89222 @ 19.02.2013, 08:42 *
ubinav, wisepilot - on 7.1 people use with might and main
Vika - while the truth is only as a vkontakte messenger, and full-fledged applications of relatives most likely will not be like Twitter or Facebook, for example, since bb is not particularly popular in Russia

it allows you to run a bucket, and under the bucket all is already there. Finish by the summer. On ebae already for 650 s I found delivery to a rashka.

Post has been editedscr gray - 19.02.13, 12:13

Rep: (0)
where are they now available?

As Instagram will be released for BB, I'll immediately buy Z10!

where are they now available?

In Canada

Rep: (6)
dmitrik I've always wondered how ordinary users are, how do you actually conduct such a test? are you talking 9 hours with wifi? or just aproximate from 10 minutes? in comparison with the results of tests on blog.gsmarena.com for other smartphones, blackberry is a good indicator. Also interesting is the autonomy in the form of + in the background of WiFi and Web over WiFi.

scr gray @ 20.2.2013, 7:40*
In Canada

Link to the store

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BlackBerry-Z10-Lat...290862927053%26

Rep: (21)
I really want such a device. Or Q10. Is there anyone from Canada?) Or who will help to buy?

Rep: (144)
Q10 is not available, will be in March - April ... the topic of the Z10

dmitrik
therefore there was the word "or." And I really like the Z10, but I have not yet decided to take this OR wait for that.

scr gray @ 02.20.2013, 10:35*

God forbid, od such a seller.
only 34 reviews and if you dig deeper, then it is also with negative reviews

From today I am the owner of this wonderful technology. The screen is nicer than on the iPhone 5, it is comfortable in the hand (with my short fingers I take it out everywhere), the keyboard is more convenient than on the Androids and iPhone, well, the most important is COMMUNICATION QUALITY. I am pleased.
Of the minuses, while I note one bug with recording a new contact for an incoming call. I had to reboot.

darkmasta
in Kaliningrad already sell something? Or where did you buy?

God forbid, od such a seller.
only 34 reviews and if you dig deeper, then it is also with negative reviews

http://www.topglobus.ru/besplatno-iq-test-online

scr gray @ 02.21.2013, 06:25*

I'm looking, are you buying there? : blush:

Rep: (6)
while it appears on the Russian market, such interesting things as xperia z and htc one ... ((

25corr,
We are almost in Europe, brought from England

Rep: (1)
Gentlemen, please tell me who bought where this miracle can be purchased? I understand only from Canada through an intermediary?

Rep: (144)
look hereblackberry z10

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/21/19, 10:54 PM