DNS S3501 - Official firmware (OS 2.3.6)

Rep: (12)
DNS S3501 - Official Firmware (OS 2.3.6)
Picture
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Standard driver for normal to identify the phone on your computer. for adb and fastboot. you can download it here
Attached filedriver + s3501.rar(3.73 MB)

Official firmware
Stock firmware. nothing is deleted or changed. OS ANDROID 2.3.6. firmware can be downloaded here
Attached files3501 proshivka.rar(115.78 MB)

I spread for those who want to revive the animal.

Instructions
To upgrade the firmware need a microSD card, it is desirable to 2GB.
1. Format the memory card in FAT32.
2. Copy the contents of the archive to the root of the memory card.
3. Insert the memory card into the apparatus.
4. Clamp together keys vol +, vol-, power.
5. After a short vibration is due to start the firmware upgrade process.
6. During the upgrade, the software should be lit (possibly red) indicator light.
7. At the end of the update process, the device will automatically reboot.

P.S. if you could not, I pray your animal, after paragraph 1,
you need to create an empty folder in the root of the memory card under the title image, and have to throw the contents of the archive.
further actions are performed from step 3 until the end.

miscellanea
Ruth described obtaining rights here
detail about ADBhere
Attached filesystem.rar(95.13 MB)

just to look for you a little added daddy with the ADB and Fastboot.
Attached fileADB and Fastboot.rar(434.34 KB)

Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the ability to act not members are not liable!
We strongly recommend that before you do anything with the device to write in this topic or to read the instructions.
If you are not confident in their abilities, it is better, not what is done, and contact the Service Center.

Before asking questions, read the materials of the caps and discussion in the topic! Otherwise, repeated questions and answers to them will be deleted so as not to litter the forum. Formulate the questions clearly, informatively and clearly - then the probability is high that the answer will be equally intelligible and useful.

If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!".
On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts.
If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

Post has been editedGOBLIN_ART_DIGG - 13.02.13, 21:27
Reason for editing: adding information

Rep: (11)
So I spread the modified system.img, vydrany of(Un) Official Firmware
He added until just su and Superuser.apk
Filesystem.img
Instructions on firmware:

1. We connect our device, do not forget to include an item in the menu - "to demonstrate how" ->"Development" ->"USB debugging" (yes, that's how we Russified firmware)
2. connect the cord to the computer and the folder with fastboot and adb (download the system.img in the same folder) give the command "adb reboot bootloader"
3. After the reboot into bootloader (the screen will be red and will be written in fastboot)
3a. We give the command fastboot erase system (Clear partition system, then do not be afraid if something goes wrong, you can always pull out and plug in the battery, with his advance on the memory card to a folder image firmware to clamp and hold the VOL + - and power and zashitsya sink iOS ), by the way as far as I understand poorly in Android all your data and settings will not be affected
3b. Next, give the command "fastboot flash system system.img" - sewn section system
4. Wait as stitching process takes one minute after the terminal is the decree of successful records, distort the battery and load the phone.
5. All Ruth is present.

How did it happen?!

Preabula:

0. Almost all the actions carried out in Ubuntu

1. My first steps were related to CWM porting our device ZTE V790 and LG Optimus L3 Dual, because iron is the same in terms of processor and graphics. CWM collected and sewn via fastboot recovery section

2. After the release of the firmware identified core (unfortunately ramdisk highlight and did not work), and Campiglio olpyat result 0 - do not ship on logo

AS?!

3. Since it is impossible to collect the CWM and fastboot allows us to easily host partitioning (flashing / erasing), decided to partition system in yaffs2 file system

3a. To do this, factory.mbn firmware file using WinHEX found starting position section yaffs2 - 069D500->110972928 (position from the beginning, the search string is 03 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00)

3b. Then in Ubuntu dd cut the necessary section, we command
dd if = factory.mbn of = system.img bs = 1024 skip = 108372 270560 count =
Block Size - 1 KB, the offset first - 108372 KB, ie 069D500, size - 270560 KB, ask why so many, I will answer - just in case the size of the partition system is 0x0be00000, if we translate 199 229 440 B, but we must understand that I pulled yaffs2 image of the file system, and then in addition to useful information contains also a service and it is not known how many, because it is not a standard (not page_size / spare_size 2048/64 4096/128 8192/256)

3c. Utilities downloads unyaffsmbn and extract the files from system.img
sudo ./unyaffsmbn system.img
Raspokoval files in the current folder

3g. For rutovaniya threw and put the necessary permissions for files and su Superuser.apk

3d. I am going back to the image of the utility mkyaffs2image

sudo ./mkyaffs2image system system.img

sytem - a folder with our files

4. All that is then transferred to the image vindovozny computer and sews through fastboot

P.S. Principle all just sort of like, most importantly come to this it was necessary to

Attached fileyaffs2.zip(12.09 KB)

The next step is a normal Russification and possibly porting CM

P.SS. do not forget to thank

Post has been editedlea81 - 13.02.13, 20:55

Rep: (19)
2. connect the cord to the computer and the folder with fastboot and adb (download the system.img in the same folder) give the command "adb reboot bootloader"

this is not understood ...
You can chuuuut little more?

Rep: (1)
ADB and all that can be done with it
Here in detail is painted adb. You can link and hat throw, suddenly someone more useful.

grolex @ 13.02.2013, 17:45*
You can link and hat throw, suddenly someone more useful.

well later added full obyasnyalku by ADB and accordingly add daddy here with ADB and fastbutom. patience my friends, patience! :-) :-) soon all will

Rep: (19)
grolex @ 13.02.2013, 20:45*
ADB and all that can be done with it
Here in detail is painted adb. You can link and hat throw, suddenly someone more useful.

oki
team went
Titanium backup set
With it removed all yandeksovskie pribludy

pysy
By the way, after the first team hung on anglitski message such as "waiting for device" and not to waste - has helped to pull and paste shnyurok

Post has been editedR3basis - 13.02.13, 19:25

Rep: (4)
Why systems hat infuriates 90 meters, and 160 in the message? What is needed to root?

mtwo @ 13.02.2013, 22:53*
Why systems hat infuriates 90 meters, and 160 in the message? What is needed to root?

From the second post. In the header it does not seem to dogruzhenny

and everything in the header just archive systems, so 90 meters

mtwo @ 13.02.2013, 18:53*

because in the header file systems vinrar archived and reported no :-) that's all the difference. I checked himself so to speak :-)

I'm sorry, just used zipovat

Connect the cord to the computer and the folder with fastboot and adb (download the system.img in the same folder) give the command "adb reboot bootloader"

which give a command? or adb does not open (or rather opens and closes itself) nor fastbut

mtwo @ 13.02.2013, 19:43*
which give a command? or adb does not open (or rather opens and closes itself) nor fastbut

Commando give to the command a regular string.

mtwo @ 13.2.2013, 16:43*

cmd to run if win 7 / vista from the administrator, go to the adb directory, run it, and let any team.

Now I try to flash))) Thanks in advance

all, Ruth received

Writes "error: can not load 'system.img'" what to do?

How come our rutanut Virgo:

Preabula:

0. Almost all the actions carried out in Ubuntu

1. My first steps were related to CWM porting our device ZTE V790 and LG Optimus L3 Dual, because iron is the same in terms of processor and graphics. CWM collected and sewn via fastboot recovery section

2. After the release of the firmware identified core (unfortunately ramdisk highlight and did not work), and Campiglio olpyat result 0 - do not ship on logo

AS?!

3. Since it is impossible to collect the CWM and fastboot allows us to easily host partitioning (flashing / erasing), decided to partition system in yaffs2 file system

3a. To do this, factory.mbn firmware file using WinHEX found starting position section yaffs2 - 069D500->110972928 (position from the beginning, the search string is 03 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00)

3b. Then in Ubuntu dd cut the necessary section, we command
dd if = factory.mbn of = system.img bs = 1024 skip = 108372 270560 count =
Block Size - 1 KB, the offset first - 108372 KB, ie 069D500, size - 270560 KB, ask why so many, I will answer - just in case the size of the partition system is 0x0be00000, if we translate 199 229 440 B, but we must understand that I pulled yaffs2 image of the file system, and then in addition to useful information contains also a service and it is not known how many, because it is not a standard (not page_size / spare_size 2048/64 4096/128 8192/256)

3c. Utilities downloads unyaffsmbn and extract the files from system.img
sudo ./unyaffsmbn system.img
Raspokoval files in the current folder

3g. For rutovaniya threw and put the necessary permissions for files and su Superuser.apk

3d. I am going back to the image of the utility mkyaffs2image

sudo ./mkyaffs2image system system.img

sytem - a folder with our files

4. All that is then transferred to the image vindovozny computer and sews through fastboot

P.S. Principle all just sort of like, most importantly come to this it was necessary to

Attached fileyaffs2.zip(12.09 KB)

Post has been editedlea81 - 13.02.13, 20:19

guys need help !!!

try again to make fastboot erase system
And then fill image

Post has been editedlea81 - 13.02.13, 20:21

I'm going to try now

Posted on 13/02/2013, 20:22:

same(((