Play rocket! | wonderful game for recreation ...
Opinions were divided crew, vnesom clarity!
Food in tubes must be tasty or edible?
Vkuuusnoy! [ 14 ] ** [31,11%]
Edible! [ 11 ] ** [24,44%]
Then there's the food? [ 17 ] ** [37,78%]
The answer to uv.asadli573: I ship's cook, do not ask stupid questions! [ 5 ] ** [11,11%]
Total votes: 45

Rep: (1137)
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached Image

"The path to space for each of us begins here on Earth."
Attached Image(Y. Gagarin)

Rules of the game
The rules for this game are pretty simple.Short version of the rules.
• The first player starts the countdown from 100 on the start:100 minutes before the start. The recruitment of the crew continues. Example.
• Another participant continues counting by inserting a funny short comment:"99. Passengers hope that all systems are in working order."
• Then the countdown continues until it reaches the number 0, after which the rocket takes off, and now the players scoreincrease .
• Member of the game writes:"Flight time 0 minutes. Astronauts are looking for champagne tubes: clap:." Example.
• The next player continues"1. Kitten detected on board."
• The rocket flight countdown can continue without limitations in numbers, and for various reasons, for example, a rocket may crash, aliens can capture it, or it will land safely at its designated location.
• After the flight is completed, a new countdown begins with the number 100, before the launch of the rocket and the game resumes.

Features and recommendations for astronauts:
  • The rocket flight is not recommended to end when the game is in full swing and a pleasant atmosphere is maintained.
  • It is desirable to complete the flight of the rocket when the storyline is confused, the players do not understand each other.
  • It is advisable to make posts so that they were visiblestory line.
  • If during the 24-yoh hours (or more) staff asleep in their cabins, and does not write posts,permittedwrite two posts in a row by the same player with the figure. In other cases, this is not allowed.
  • It is not recommended to remove slot positions.
  • It's not playing hide posts in the tag:
    [OFFTOP] [/ OFFTOP].

• At the cosmodrome, in the rocket and in all galaxies actResource rules.
Launch history
1. Preparation for launchrocket was launched 05/08/19.Start08/25/2019 occurred.
The completion of the flight07.10.19 happened, the reason - airing rocket suddenly turned into oxygen crisis, which resulted in all suffocated.

Unique space database
  • Armageddon - Emergency on board the rocket. Accompanied by panic, calls for help, heavy consumption of flood grass and alcohol. Causes destruction.
  • Riot on the ship - Attempts to revolt among the crew are stopped by the crew and sometimes by the self-appointed captain. If the squad fails to cope with the rebellion, then Drones-moderators appear and lead the ringleaders into the punishment cell.
  • Vodka - Drink to increase the tone of the commanders, often used with beer. Increases team spirit, but lowers physical and mental abilities.
  • Seaweed - A tenacious substance, often turns out to be part of the crew. Sometimes it appears right from the depths of space during flight. Alga instead of hands has tentacles, likes to drink a cocktail and stick to the rocket.
  • Girl (dr. Woman) - A unique member of the female crew. Allowed some encouragement in the form of painting nails and other parts of his body during the flight. Allowed requests to stop the crew: “Wait, I’ll get a powdery nose”, requests to contact my girlfriends with the missile communications: “her boyfriend is completely fucked up, and she is a fool without the help of my wrong hair again,” is allowed to return the rocket to the base: “I forgot my favorite blouse and umbrella, but suddenly the rain will be a meteorite, and I'm in outer space. "
  • Punishment cell (dr. RO) - The room on board the rocket, where guilty members of the commanding staff are placed. It is protected by crew moderated drones.
  • Martians - Mysterious extraterrestrial race of the female. There are suspicions that the race is pretty. The crew of the rocket always seeks to find the representatives of this race. Most often were seen in the area of ​​the planet Mars.
  • Weightlessness - Completely absent phenomenon in the rocket. Gravitsap device disables weightlessness and prevents it from spreading.
  • Start - The crew of the ship on the completion of preparation for the launch of the rocket. The commander is the one who is the first to notice that the timer has reached the number 0. The command is pronounced large, bright, so that everyone can hear well.
  • Scotch - Unique device for repairing faults in the rocket. Any cosmonaut can fix it with adhesive tape. On the tape attached most of the details of the rocket.
  • Emergency brake - Device for feeding alcohol. Alcohol is used exclusively for drinking by the crew. It is an analogue of Vodka.
  • Timer - A device for counting time. It often fails, sometimes it turns in the wrong direction, sometimes it stops. For all the time to establish a mechanism and failed.
  • Flood grass - Means for raising the mood of the crew. Taken strictly on schedule, issued by the command of the rocket. In the case of difficult situations, it is saved in the first place and the team goes into saving mode for flood grass.
  • Houston - The name of the rocket complex to support communication with astronauts. In case of emergencies, the rocket crew members contact Houston and talk about their problems.
  • Fifth compartment - Paranormal zone of the rocket, breeds the essence of hedgehogs.
  • Hedgehogs “The new members of the crew are terrorizing, using expired tubes, holding a rocket in their fists.
  • Tube - high-tech product Roscosmos. It contains everything that is necessary for the space composition. Causes hallucinations, strange behavior, dancing, etc.: indeec:
  • Porch of the One Power - A special zone is available only Captain missiles. According nepotverzhdonnoy information Porch completely made of metal. The captain also uses it to set power.
  • Black hole - A rare galactic object, completely invisible, attracting everything around it, and therefore threatening the life of the entire crew.
  • motley grass - a mixture of forbidden: skull: boo-grass, ylud-grass and flood-grass.

Rating astronauts activity.

Post has been editedHeraldist - 26.10.19, 16:02
Reason for editing: Updating.

Rep: (739)
There was such a fun game for all flames - "rocket launch" aka Psevdokaschenizm.

Rules:
I write: 100 minutes before the start! The clock is ticking!
The man says to me and says - 99. His answer - 98. Him - 97. Tom - 96. And so on until it reaches zero. Then the master (who started the game) says, they say the key to the start! Running!
Flight time - 0 minutes. He answer - 1 minute, it - 2 to - 3.
Just to make it more interesting, it is possible, and even necessary to leave komenty type:
100 seconds before the start. All pilots in their places
99 - light suddenly lit up ...

And so on ....

In general, with proper skill to play it could be almost indefinitely, the main thing that was interesting, each has its own delusional thoughts that there is no place to invest. This theme will allow it to do :)

LET'S TRY TO HERE?

BEFORE STARTING - 100 minutes!

Rep: (259)
TO START - 99 minutes!Checking all systems.

99 - at the time of inspection systems seen extra passenger.

98.4 - found that an extra passenger - a woman decided to leave

Rep: (276)

Rep: (147)
Prior to the launch of 96 - on the sea sober time;)

96 - remember that you forgot to take flood grass :(

95- Hangover navigator I remembered that I forgot cards

94 - the magic wand appears whiff flood grass.
The woman on the board runs off in a panic and presses booty on some political button.
sounds
!
siren

93 - by the sirens deafened radio operator.

93.5 - "your mother !!!" - says captain

Rep: (276)
92. Tumble evil moderator and said, "Right now you tell me all the traffic will eat! Online."

Rep: (204)
Failure navigation and gyro failure!
Countdown STOPPED! : Good:

Rep: (55)
91. The captain knocked over a beer) As expensive and decided to take another vodka.

Discovered hydraulic failure!

90.5 - The report begins anew, after the board found drunk in Uncle Vanya. He blasted his foot on the gyrocompass, he earned

Countdown STOPPED! Found problems in the ignition and unstable operation of power installed.

: offtopic:
In general, as I see it all realized che do. Continue :)
: offtopic:

Che do when no shit does not work ... ... Fuel teket Chubais Electric strives to turn off hydraulics ... to hell ... alcohol to wipe the carrier drank ... Hell cho ...

89 - something like zakleivaya all tape and superglue, mechanisms come into operation.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 13:28