> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

83 pagesV  « < 81 82 83 »  

> Oysters T34 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 ''
Combining themes
What device do you own?
Oysters T34 [ 356 ] ** [88,34%]
Oysters t3 [ 47 ] ** [11,66%]
How do you feel about the idea of ​​combining those into one?
I support, as it is identical devices. [ 174 ] ** [43,18%]
I do not support. Devices are different. [ 228 ] ** [56,58%]
Total votes: 403

vmaxim
Message#1
16.02.13, 14:12
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 5894
Check in: 31.10.11
Google pixel 2

DiscussionOysters T34
PictureOysters T34
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Games | Embellishments
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

A photo
Attached Image

Unpacking the tablet (box).
Attached Image

Tablet, charging and USB cable. (That's all the equipment except for waste paper).
Attached Image

Tablet with a standard film.
Attached Image

Photo connectors tablet.
Attached Image
From left to right - Mini Jack 3.5 mm jack, HDMI jack. Plug - Mini-Sim connector (regular SIM card), MicroSD connector (Flash cards up to 32GB), Micro USB connector, Mic (microphone).
Link to the original message with photos and information.

Device characteristics
Specifications.
Colour
Black colour
CPU
Processor type: Tegra 3 (4 + 1) cores with a battery saving system.
Frequency: 1.3 GHz. (1.5 GHz announced.)
Lens
Front camera: 0.3 Million pixels
Rear camera: 2 Million pixels
Display
Display Type: IPS, Capacitive
Display Size: 9.7 "
Resolution: 1024 * 768
Memory
Built-in memory: 16 GB. (not all memory can be available to the user)
RAM: 1 GB.
Power supply
Power supply: 5V, 3A
Battery: 6000 mAh Li-Pol.
Software
Operating system: Android 4.0
Additional functions
Built-in 3G module: yes
Bluetooth: yes
SIM card: mini SIM (regular)
micro SD: up to 32 GB
Wi-Fi: yes
G-sensor: yes
HDMI output: yes
OTG function: yes
PC connection via USB: yes
Webcam: yes
Sound recording: yes
3G Internet: yes
Dimensions
W xHxH: 187x244x9.5 mm.
Weight: 670 gr.
Multimedia
Stereo: yes
MP3 player: yes
Games: yes
View pictures: yes
Play Video: Yes
View texts: yes

The price at the start of sales is 11,990 rubles.

Covers

Video

Useful

Question answer
1.Question:How do the games go on this tablet?
Answer:Games go stably (without lags), but not all because of internal game problems or incompatibility.
2. Question:Why does the touchscreen / sensor periodically stick in games?
Answer:The problem is the unfinished core. This is easily treated by swiping a few fingers across the screen at the same time. Alternative solution to the problem: Replacing the kernel with a more stable one (there will be a link here).
3. Question:Is there a tablet software update for a later version?
Answer:There is no official update! But there is a port firmware 4.1.2 Paranoid (link).
4. Question:Incorrectly entered graphic / numeric password. What to do?
Answer:You need to download an update that will reset the password. (link)
5. Question:Is there a CWM tablet (recovery)?
Answer:Yes there is. (link)
6. Question:After transferring files via Bluetooth, the tablet turned off and does not turn on. What to do?
Answer:The error is in the firmware and standard ES Explorer. I recommend to use third-party. Solution flashing. (Link)
7. Question:I downloaded the firmware, flashed it and the tablet does not work correctly (the sensor and the battery indicator do not work). What is the reason?
Answer:The fact is that this tablet has several different modifications. And you downloaded the wrong firmware.
8. Question:How do I find out what firmware is right for me?
Answer:You need to know the serial number of the first 4 digits and the structure of the sensor (to the point / strip / neither to the point and not to the strip).
9. Question:The tablet has stopped charging. Why?
Answer:1. Failure 2. The charger cord does not fit snugly in the socket. Solution: Replacing the charger or USB socket.
Note: You should check the voltage in the network. Charger. USB socket in the soldered track should not be discrepancies.

Polls
Attached Image

Update caps
01/12/2014 - The survey is over! Added spollers - Update caps and polls.

Remember! The more fully you state your problem, the faster you will be helped.!

����� ��� ��� ������ ������ ������������ � ������ ����. download

Answers to frequently asked questions can be found under the question / answer spoller.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been edited-baw- - 04.08.16, 18:24
mcprince
Message#1642
16.01.19, 19:20
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 13.07.15

I am looking for help / advice: I gave a tablet with a broken connector, the connector fell out in order to eliminate a short circuit, disconnected the battery and replaced the laboratory power supply instead, when turned on, the tablet starts to consume up to 0.3 amps, the screen blinks once and is cut down, the consumption is immediately 0. If you turn off display cable, the tablet is not cut down and consumption rises to 0.6-0.7 amperes and changes during download (probably), there is no HDMI cable to check through the monitor ...
What could have happened to the tablet, namely, the display, according to the previous owner, the tablet just lay there for a long time due to a broken connector and was discharged ... it worked fine before.
b_m70
Message#1643
18.01.19, 17:08
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 89
Check in: 26.08.10
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0

* mcprince, a little longer hold the button
mcprince
Message#1644
18.01.19, 17:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Turns on if you throw charging. Another question, from the battery go 4 wires (2 red and 2 black) the connector came off, soldered the wires straight, what is the correct order of wires there? But then I connect the charging, writes that the charge goes and the percentages fall down ...
mcprince
Message#1645
23.01.19, 18:12
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5

Dances with tambourines improved the situation a bit ... The tablet works, but there are a few problems left: 1. there is no sound in the speakers, all the headphones are OK (the headphone jack is OK, I was drinking, the problem remains) 2. Youtube does not work, it says that you need to update the application , although everything has just been updated through the playmarket. WITHsavagemessiahzine.comalso put different versions, but no result whatsoever. 3. Does not see the Sim card, the connector is whole, cleaned, it calls the rules.
Throw ideas, especially on YouTube, basically he is needed. Somewhere I found that this is because of the outdated version of the android, but I can’t put a new one on our tablet, as I understood from the forum.
prodromo
Message#1646
23.01.19, 23:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 303
Check in: 29.02.08
Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100

Youtube does not work, writes that you need to update the application, although everything has just been updated through the playmarket.

And the official Youtube client will not work, Google officially stopped supporting Android 4.0. In the branch there is Paranoid 4.1 firmware, it is easy to find a search, but it was never brought to mind, the accelerometer does not work and, accordingly, the screen auto-rotate, sometimes cameras hang. If this suits you, flash it. Youtube 4.1 works exactly.

--------------------
Siemens M50, Nokia 3660, Siemens SX1, HP 1940, SE P990, Nokia N70, Nokia N93, Nokia 5800, HP 2190b, ODEON TVTab-702, Oysters T-34, Panasonic KX-PRX150, Explay, IconBit Callisto 100, Neptune Pine, Nokia 808 2 pcs., Samsung S4 ZOOM SM-C105 LTE 2 pcs, Samsung Gear Live, Oukitel K10000, Doogee BL12000 Pro
b_m70
Message#1647
27.01.19, 13:18
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0

* mcprince,
YouTube (Post iMiKED # 81360017)

there is a solution:YouTube (Post kampers_in_pampers # 81582972)

Post has been editedb_m70 - 30.01.19, 18:22
Dmitrizh
Message#1648
17.04.19, 10:56
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 21.11.12
Huawei U8860 Honor

Help guys solve the problem. On the tablet I decided to reset the settings to the factory settings, went to the settings, chose the reset settings menu, and the tablet went into reboot, then it started to boot and hung up on the WELKOM inscription. and writes this inscription for two days in a row, it does not load further. what can be done?
b_m70
Message#1649
Yesterday, 18:19
User
[offline]

Messages 89
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0

* Dmitrizh,
Need to flash!

83 pagesV  « < 81 82 83 »