> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Novo Hero II - Accessories

Rep: (1673)
Accessories forAinol Novo 10 Hero II
PictureAinol Novo 10 Hero II
Description |Discussion » | Purchase » | Accessories » | Firmware » | Applications and games » | Owners Club »
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Case & Keyboard
Cheese cover
Cheese cover
  • Link to the store : Ainol store , Aliexpress
  • Information: : Similar to aypedovsky, with cutouts for the speaker and the camera is great - very much. Still like the tablet is attached to boot is not in the frame and the adhesive plate, just to the back cover.
  • Thank you say - Veper

Case with Keyboard 1
Case with Keyboard 1
10.1 inch Speical leather Case with keyboard for Ainol novo10 Hero ii Quad Core
  • Link to the store: Aliexpress
  • Information: Verified Seller.

Leather Case - 10.1 "(16: 9)
Leather Case - 10.1 "(16: 9)
Link to the store: Ainol store

Leather Case For Ainol Novo10 Hero
Leather Case For Ainol Novo10 Hero

Sleeve Soft Case - 10 inch
Sleeve Soft Case - 10 inch

Charging device
3A Ainol Charger
Charger Ainol 2A
Link to the store : Ainol store

CE Charger (DC 2.5 5V 2A)
CE Charger (DC 2.5 5V 2A)

CE Charger (DC2.5 5V 3A)
CE Charger (DC2.5 5V 3A)

Car Charger (DC2.5 5V 2A)
Car Charger (DC2.5 5V 2A)

europe Plug
europe Plug

Protective films
Ainol Screen Protector - of Hero - Fits the Whole Front Cover
Ainol Screen Protector - of Hero - Fits the Whole Front Cover

Screen Protector - 10.1 inch (16: 9)
Screen Protector - 10.1 inch (16: 9)

Cables and adapters
HDMI cable (for Micro-HDMI) (1,5 meters)
HDMI cable (for Micro-HDMI) (1,5 meters)

Converter HDMI connector (Mini-HDMI to micro-HDMI)
Converter HDMI connector (Mini-HDMI to micro-HDMI)

OTG cable (micro-USB)
OTG cable (micro-USB)

USB extension cable
USB extension cable

miscellanea
Headphones
Brand new 1.2M Cable 3.5mm Earphone
  • Information: Responsible seller.

Ainol capacitive stylus for the screen
Ainol capacitive stylus for the screen

Joystick for games
Joystick-IT Arcade Game Stick Controller

Coasters
Universal Stand 1
Universal silver aluminium alloy foldable design Bracket Stand Holder

Universal stand 2
Universal Portable Fold-Up Stand Holder For 7 Inch 9.8 Inch 10.1 Inch Tablets Black and White

Spare parts
Touch screen
Touchscreen for ainol novo10 hero dual core or quad core tablet pc repairment touch panel black
Link to the store: Aliexpress

LCD Display LG / Samsung
Original ainol novo10 hero lcd monitor replacement lcd monitor for ainol novo 10 hero dual core / quad core tablet
Link to the store: Aliexpress

For the creation of all these spoilers with information throughChistota

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey164 - 26.06.13, 16:37

Rep: (3)
Cheese company bought Case - similar to aypedovsky, with cutouts for the speaker and the camera is great - very much.
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/228046502.html

P.S. Like the fact that the plate is fastened to boot is not in the frame and the adhesive plate, just to the back cover.

Post has been editedVeper - 14.05.13, 16:59

Rep: (6)
I want to buy a tablet nero 2
pravdovtsa have to have a complete set Keyboard Case
gallery in the header is not present
If there are screenshots of Virgo lay glance

Rep: (5)
Who knows what the PSU more suitable for Hero 2?
For example LY-F1 Batteries 3000mA with suitable charging from the Samsung C260. By the way, the plug is suitable for our machine, only it keeps current 700mA. Those. burn either charging or charge up 10 hours)).
And you can try on Nokii 890mA.
http://www.ulmart.ru/goods/163613#properties_full

Post has been editedsegap1971 - 02.08.13, 12:48

Rep: (5)
Charge by Samsung C260 charges tablet about 10 hours. Feels like a charge lasts longer.

Rep: (0)
Need help) at this linkhttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Fr..._707535695.htmlcan be ordered to cover our devaysa, but the shipping price to Ukraine is almost 2 times higher than the actual cover price. Maybe someone is engaged in the sale of Ukraine's covers? Or maybe I do not understand something on the site, and you can order cheaper?

Sam found another seller, whose free shipping)

Novovladeltsy, tell n-ta, as in the use of the original (??) Cover Cheese Case (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Special-Original-Original-Special-Cheese-Case-for-10-1-inch-Ainol-NOVO-10-Hero-Tablet/694709517.html)?On AliEkspress them almost half in the results of a search query ... Confused only a way of fastening - Velcro. How to use it - it does not come unstuck if (written about a thousand times use =))?
Maybe someone will offer an alternative - I needgreen cover, which can be put to read? Cheese Case itself apart until nothing sensible could not find ...
Thank.

Post has been editedEvLaN - 16.09.13, 12:21

Rep: (1)
Hello to all!
Please tell me where I buy the thread housing possible?
Tablet and fell on the angle went wide web on the screen. The screen itself is a whole. Touch also works.
It can touch sold with glass?

Post has been editedOzik73 - 22.09.13, 16:21

OTG and HDMI cable, who is using?
Prompt seller with 100% working lace

I took OTGhere

but it Kharkiv.

Novovladeltsy, tell n-ta, as in the use of the original (??) Cover Cheese Case (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Special-Original-Original-Special-Cheese-Case-for-10-1-inch-Ainol-NOVO-10-Hero-Tablet/694709517.html)?On AliEkspress them almost half in the results of a search query ... Confused only a way of fastening - Velcro. How to use it - it does not come unstuck if (written about a thousand times use =))?
Maybe someone will offer an alternative - I need a green cover, which can be put to read? Cheese Case itself apart until nothing sensible could not find ...
Thank.

I bought myself such case itself is excellent, thin. But here's the tape that is attached to cover a couple of months come off) now looking for a forum like it better back paste)

OTG and HDMI cable, who is using?
Prompt seller with 100% working lace

Use such ordered with China, now he is selling) only in Ukraine)

Post has been edited_lunatiq_ - 18.11.13, 12:32

The problem with bilateral unstick an adhesive tape on a case decided glued it back to boot superglue) seems to hold normal)

I had such a problem. Who can faced? I use a wireless mouse to control the tablet while watching movies via HDMI to the PDP. So everything works fine: control, movement, the inclusion of the film. But the film is a few minutes and then stops. Unplug the mouse, the movie continues. Connect again stops a couple of minutes. With wired mouse everything goes without problems. What could it be? Maybe something in the tablet settings, you need to install? But everything else works, only the movies stop after a few minutes of viewing. What's the catch I do not understand. Please help !!!

Rep: (21)
There were some problems with catching the wi-fi signal.
Poizuchat question ebee bought Tyco antenna for 200r.
Sold all the things (for vertical / horizontal polarization), but we were in the tablet only need one. True zapihnuv antenna inside still had to hold it 30cm cable (if desired / skill you can cut it).
Attached Image

Protetiroval:
old antenna
Attached Image

Tyco antenna
Attached Image

The difference is obvious. On a personal note, that in fact the reception became noticeably better catches, where before there was no signal. I recommend to use.

There was a question, I want to stick a matte film, some advise?
There is a general sense of its glue, I heard that this film deteriorates the quality of the image on the screen.

Rep: (2712)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 4:41