> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Ainol Novo Hero II - Accessories

Rep: (1732)
Accessories forAinol Novo 10 Hero II
PictureAinol Novo 10 Hero II
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Applications and games пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Case & Keyboard
Cheese cover
Cheese cover
  • Link to the store : Ainol store , Aliexpress
  • Information: : Similar to aypedovsky, with cutouts for the speaker and the camera is great - very much. Still like the tablet is attached to boot is not in the frame and the adhesive plate, just to the back cover.
  • Thank you say - Veper

Case with Keyboard 1
Case with Keyboard 1
10.1 inch Speical leather Case with keyboard for Ainol novo10 Hero ii Quad Core
  • Link to the store: Aliexpress
  • Information: Verified Seller.

Leather Case - 10.1 "(16: 9)
Leather Case - 10.1 "(16: 9)
Link to the store: Ainol store

Leather Case For Ainol Novo10 Hero
Leather Case For Ainol Novo10 Hero

Sleeve Soft Case - 10 inch
Sleeve Soft Case - 10 inch

Charging device
3A Ainol Charger
Charger Ainol 2A
Link to the store : Ainol store

CE Charger (DC 2.5 5V 2A)
CE Charger (DC 2.5 5V 2A)

CE Charger (DC2.5 5V 3A)
CE Charger (DC2.5 5V 3A)

Car Charger (DC2.5 5V 2A)
Car Charger (DC2.5 5V 2A)

europe Plug
europe Plug

Protective films
Ainol Screen Protector - of Hero - Fits the Whole Front Cover
Ainol Screen Protector - of Hero - Fits the Whole Front Cover

Screen Protector - 10.1 inch (16: 9)
Screen Protector - 10.1 inch (16: 9)

Cables and adapters
HDMI cable (for Micro-HDMI) (1,5 meters)
HDMI cable (for Micro-HDMI) (1,5 meters)

Converter HDMI connector (Mini-HDMI to micro-HDMI)
Converter HDMI connector (Mini-HDMI to micro-HDMI)

OTG cable (micro-USB)
OTG cable (micro-USB)

USB extension cable
USB extension cable

miscellanea
Headphones
Brand new 1.2M Cable 3.5mm Earphone
  • Information: Responsible seller.

Ainol capacitive stylus for the screen
Ainol capacitive stylus for the screen

Joystick for games
Joystick-IT Arcade Game Stick Controller

Coasters
Universal Stand 1
Universal silver aluminium alloy foldable design Bracket Stand Holder

Universal stand 2
Universal Portable Fold-Up Stand Holder For 7 Inch 9.8 Inch 10.1 Inch Tablets Black and White

Spare parts
Touch screen
Touchscreen for ainol novo10 hero dual core or quad core tablet pc repairment touch panel black
Link to the store: Aliexpress

LCD Display LG / Samsung
Original ainol novo10 hero lcd monitor replacement lcd monitor for ainol novo 10 hero dual core / quad core tablet
Link to the store: Aliexpress
пїЅ

For the creation of all these spoilers with information throughChistota

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedSergey164 - 26.06.13, 16:37

Rep: (0)
ne4aev2010 @ 02.22.2013, 15:22*
And + even that with covers then?
The fact that as smart caval of changed his mind (I don't know how it is attached),
Normal do not like (the tablet is thicker),
Universal want to kiss him with the floor (there are no fastening from 1 sides,
left 1 out, solid on the castle as in the photo
Or maybe someone else will advise something? (Keyboard not to offer: D)
By the way, how do you think the tablet will normally be in the cover which I suggest? I'm processed from scratches and so on

http://www.pandawill.com/stand-ceather-cas...ack-p70428.html
MNU has such a case, Ats. I ordered on the ball together with the device. And he came up, closes the camera, and heer with her - she is wretched, besides, there are some digital interference in the form of horizontal stripes. So that he fell from there is unreal. Another of the angular rubber bands passes along the compound button, you can press through the gum.

ne4aev2010 @ 02.22.2013, 14:16*
By the way, something heard that ordinary headphones are not suitable for Ainol, they will not until the end regurgitate. Tell us.

Headphones did not have.
From the existing all work somehow differently, for example, one film on different players is reproduced as if one channel (or left, or right), regardless of the depth of the plug entrance. Although headphones are tested on other devices.

Posted on 02.22.2013, 22:45:

ne4aev2010 @ 02.22.2013, 14:22*
By the way, how do you think the tablet will normally be in the cover which I suggest? I'm processed from scratches and so on

IMHO, only the second option, if there is already a coaching.

Rep: (7)
Evgens80 @ 03/27/2013, 10:41*
After tuning, lay out a photo, pzh! I also have a cover the original - I'm not delighted with him!

Tuning is simple. Photo will not need. Materials require foamed bilateral scotch.

1. In order not to scratch the case from the clips for speakers, glue the fine strip of the tape from above and below the clip. Open the upper protective film from the second side of the Scotch, facing the tablet not necessarily.
2. In the perimeter of the cover from the inside, the thin strips of the scotch. A protective film is still pasted on the screen, so I do not worry that the tape will be glued to it.

Now the tablet is well fixed. Minus - to get it from the cover it will be problematic. But I have no such need.

Rep: (1)
Help info covers from Gelaksi Selfings TAP 2 or from the laptop fit to our device?

Rep: (510)
Hast_ @ 03/27/2013, 08:42*
Today came the native ainol cover. The tablet in it hangs. Metal clips made under the speakers can scratch the case. In general, the Case is good, but requires a small tuning.

Everything is easily solved, where the rings are metallic under the speakers, glue two-way tight tape, on the one hand, which is not removed to the tablet, the tablet does not stick so much.
Below where the valve, glue velcro, for clothes, so the tablet is fixed in the case.
It takes time 5 minutes and expenses by 0.50 USD.

Rep: (8)
Which of these covers is better
1. пїЅ1
or
2. пїЅ2

Rep: (10)
Finally came the case, I took it on Tini because of the films thought would not come with mint, but on the same film there is a hall.
There is also a dent on a cover and scratch (with the hall on the film does not coincide) the Chinese send such a marriage likely.

Another question who took such a cover for your edges stitched or not? In the photo of the sellers of Ali, Ibai, Tini is stitched around the edge in real life

In general, the cover is satisfied as an elephant, but the precipitate remained

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (84)
Ilyaza @ 04/07/2013, 11:43*
Another question who took such a cover for your edges stitched or not?

He took the same, only green. On the edge, flashes around the perimeter. I use for about a month, the case is also very pleased

Rep: (22)
Can someone ordered a cover with a keyboard to it? Tell me the model (link in PM)
I will be very grateful, I can't find white in China ...

Rep: (33)
Zhenyarus39 @ 04/07/2013, 10:13*
Can someone ordered a cover with a keyboard to it? Tell me the model (link in PM)
I will be very grateful, I can't find white in China ...

At banggood.com with a Russian keyboard

Onhttp: //www.buy in coins.com/lp/double-discount-tablet-pc.html8% discount
Coupon code:Dozqsvsapp

Post has been editedKoHcmaHmuH - 09.04.13, 13:24

People, with the cards of memory for the tablet there are no problems? I want to buy at 32GB. What better to take?

It is worth 32GB. Transcend Grade 10, pulls without problems.

Team 32 GB class 10 - no problem

Rep: (2)
My Samsung 32 GB 10 CLASS works without any problems.

accidentally collapsed corner of the screen half the face sensor does not plow tell me where you can order a screen or display or sensor just don't know what is called but probably you understood me

Yes, it is still possible if I crushed the matrix that the screen would not have the way it means I crushed the touchscreen I correctly understand that I need a touchscreen

Rep: (5)
Evgenii-24 @ 04/24/2013, 15:28*
Which mail sends? How many days after the purchase give track?

Send Chaos, if available, then the next day they can send, in the store there is some arrangement with mail, if the parcel admitted today by mail, then tomorrow-day after tomorrow it will fly into the country of destination (many shops and sellers wanders in China, here everything is usually fast)

Posted on 04/24/2013, 15:54:

12Delete @ 04/24/2013, 10:08*
accidentally collapsed corner of the screen half the face sensor does not plow tell me where you can order a screen or display or sensor just don't know what is called but probably you understood me

I would have been looking for in my city on the websites of ads, it happens the plane on parts to sell

Rep: (3)
12Delete @ 04/24/2013, 10:08*

http://www.ownta.com/touch-screen-Replacem...-Tablet-pc.html

Rep: (15)

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shippi.../849375239.html

Purchased case, original, with two Matallic rings for speakers.
The tablet sits badly, constantly driving in different directions. It is necessary to lay something. When horizontal use settles down, so that it is hard to get to the buttons. Magnet keeps bad. While the tracks of the rings on the tablet are not.
One good, when transporting is not scary.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.02.21, 14:51