> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia SP - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (1788)
Sony Xperia SP - Discussion
PictureSP, C530X, HuaShan
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Discussion SP M35C пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Font replacement пїЅ | SP Owners Club пїЅ | Sony Owners Club пїЅ | Applications and games for SP пїЅ | Terms and jargon | MIUI | XDA

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Reviews
User reviews
Useful
news
Archive of polls

Poll number 6
Attached Image

Poll number 5
Attached Image

Poll number 4
Attached Image

Poll number 3
Attached Image

Poll number 2
Attached Image

Poll number 1
Attached Image

Topics Curator: _MR.Freeze_

Post has been edited_MR.Freeze_ - 18.02.19, 21:37
Reason for editing: removed the "garland"

Rep: (17)
it would be interesting to see the comparison 8mp exmor rs with 13mp exmor r ... 1 gig operatives, of course, sad, but all and it was too good to be true, it's good that the main characteristics confirmed)) Batteries excellent, lte, percent generally selected super .... True version of "iron bezel + soft touch back" for me personally, as the evo 3d of the owner is not very happy (peel paint edging), but it goes)

Rep: (59)
Shantaar @ 18.03.2013, 14:56*
so anyone nafig not needed budet.S two cores and gig operativy.Zato will emphasize on design megaofigenny

Yeah, but just had to add a half gig operatives)))

There's still released Xperia L, too, cool design, continues a series of arc curved, but damn, 480x854 screen also kills at all :(

Looks like will have to still take LG F7.

Post has been editedallXaoc - 18.03.13, 14:06

Rep: (624)
Press release

Rep: (890)
GweNTLeR @ 18.03.2013, 15:01*
it would be interesting to see the comparison 8mp exmor rs with 13mp exmor r ... 1 gig operatives, of course, sad, but all and it was too good to be true, it's good that the main characteristics confirmed)) Batteries excellent, lte, percent generally selected super ...

Absolutely soglasen- 4.55 "screen + 2400mah batareyka- exactly what you need for your smartphone. On the hardware is pretty good. Splash napihali- minced full. The headset is very interesting (in a shop with the letter C 1.5k wooden stands). Softtach again very practical. By the way like ozhidaetsya- three colors white, black and red.
In general, everything that I fork over water navazyukal month and a half ago-came to pass, that's even a battery and a set of surprising.
It is up to the price. While saying "the most affordable smartphone lte" encouraging.

Rep: (464)
Spaun_Studio @ 18.03.2013, 13:13*
Of iron is quite good.

All but operatives ((((

Rep: (17)
Spaun_Studio @ 18.03.2013, 15:13*
The case for price

Povanguyu: 400-450 $ ... up-to prop lg og and f7 ..., below the line-kill last year (T / TX).

GweNTLeR @ 18.03.2013, 15:31*
Povanguyu: 400-450 $ ... up-to prop lg og and f7 ..., below the line-kill last year (T / TX).

Ihmo, throw off the price of a T / TX, and in their place put the SP.

Shantaar @ 18.03.2013, 15:24*
There is an opinion that Android 5 will be completely under 4 cores optimized, which means that the smart nifiga not get it, at least officially

I still have 2.3 and I am absolutely not worried about it)) ... the main sufficient performance characteristics, the so-3-5, and in the new version androjda do not care)

Post has been editedallXaoc - 18.03.13, 14:44

Rep: (12)
allXaoc @ 18.03.2013, 15:38*
I still have 2.3 and I am absolutely not worried about it)) ... the main sufficient performance characteristics, the so-3-5, and in the new version androjda do not care)

Well you do not float, but I parit.Voobsche not understand how you can sit on 2.3

Shantaar,
Well, take Z / ZL, and do not worry) Sony is not the company for which you can count on khalyavnykh price.

Shantaar @ 18.03.2013, 15:50*
I do not understand how you can sit on 2.3

Because I set up the phone for themselves third-party programs, rather than waiting for the manufacturer something to remember his in their firmware.

Rep: (122)
Shantaar @ 18.03.2013, 14:56*
so anyone nafig not needed budet.S two cores and gig operativy.Zato will emphasize on design megaofigenny

For a maximum of 18 I would buy, although ski F7 looks interesting and the price will be more democratic.

Skyline @ 18.03.2013, 16:06*
8 GB internal memory (with no options)

Without any options?
8GB storage (5.8GB user-accessible), microSD card slot

1 Gb RAM

Sony still does not understand that the same need customers.

This nick on 4pda do not understand what you need to ordinary customers: rofl:

The backlight is adjusted.Rollerabout it.

On the Esato forum sounded like recommended (Germany) retail tsenu- 419 €, sadness. But look, while waiting for proof.
Netherlands hung like Xperia SP: € 399

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 18.03.13, 15:28

Spaun_Studio @ 18.03.2013, 16:26*
On the Esato forum sounded like recommended (Germany) retail tsenu- 419 €, sadness. But look, while waiting for proof.
Netherlands hung like Xperia SP: € 399

Well, it means we have to 18999.
Interestingly, that he had with the screen? Sony will begin normal or not?

spartanez06 @ 18.03.2013, 16:37*
Interestingly, that he had with the screen? Sony will begin normal or not?

I think not mistaken if I say that the screen is identical to the Xperia T \ TX.

spartanez06 @ 18.03.2013, 16:37*
Well, it means we have to 18999.

Optimistic ...
No, guys, serozno- iron is very good, for nothing will not give up. By hcp last year he makes all champions (except Xiaomi Mi-2 and Nexus 4- them parity).

Post has been editedSpaun_Studio - 18.03.13, 15:45

Rep: (32)
"White pages"
http://dl-developer.sonymobile.com/documen..._C5306_WP_1.pdf

Spaun_Studio @ 18.03.2013, 16:40*
No, guys, serozno- iron is very good, for nothing will not give up. By hcp last year he makes all champions (except Xiaomi Mi-2 and Nexus 4- them parity).

Hence, the forecast price)))) I can hardly put up Maze 2, Xiaomei, nexus, ski ji for 18 sold, and they go to 4 cores and 2 gigs of RAM.

Rep: (32)
and just in case XPERIA L

http://dl-developer.sonymobile.com/documen...eria_L_WP_1.pdf

Rep: (10)
First look at Sony Xperia SP and L
http://hi-tech.mail.ru/review/misc/Sony_Xp..._L-preview.html

Typehands on
"Live," a very different look.

Rep: (10)
Hands-on from engadget
http://www.engadget.com/2013/03/18/sony-xperia-sp-hands-on/