> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia SP - Discussion | Smartphone

Rep: (1788)
Sony Xperia SP - Discussion
PictureSP, C530X, HuaShan
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Discussion SP M35C пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Font replacement пїЅ | SP Owners Club пїЅ | Sony Owners Club пїЅ | Applications and games for SP пїЅ | Terms and jargon | MIUI | XDA

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Reviews
User reviews
Useful
news
Archive of polls

Poll number 6
Attached Image

Poll number 5
Attached Image

Poll number 4
Attached Image

Poll number 3
Attached Image

Poll number 2
Attached Image

Poll number 1
Attached Image

Topics Curator: _MR.Freeze_

Post has been edited_MR.Freeze_ - 18.02.19, 21:37
Reason for editing: removed the "garland"

Rep: (890)
allXaoc
I'm talking about quadrant))) What is there that there under 8k.

Rep: (10)
Already there was a small reviewhttp://goo.gl/wuKp5. As at me the screen is dull, though it's not a serial pattern.

Rep: (4)
battery of course ... gorgeous as the flagship ..
but the price I expect both the P at the start of sales in the range of 18-20 pieces ... I can not believe that this would be a smart cheaper cost 15 thousand.
Sony mine actually went on the attack. it's cool and blah blah blah. But it xperii 3 from Sony and all the raw design .. yes - yum, but within the same ... LG HTC stable and less was the blasted. I hope that will not let raw foods.
Well, all the manufacturers were tightened, LG HTC SOny, still have a Huawei ZTE Meizu. I think Google is like and equal competition. Gnusmas in the oven.

P.S. concerned about the issue:
Talk time up to 10 hours 25 minutes in 2G networks, up to 18 hours 53 minutes in 3G networks
standby time: up to 635 hours on 2G, up to 734 hours on 3G, up to 709 hours in 4G networks

In 2G can hold less than 3g or 4g? Always it was the other way around? maybe it's a mistake?

Rep: (14)
If he had a metal body like Xperia P, it would be possible and bought the phone to replace their peshki. It attracts a larger display and a normal graphics accelerator. Do not like it - judging by the video screen is the same pale as Zetki and plastic case, although design generally like.

by the way:
forgotten, as I understand there are HDR. look at the office. Online Sony rush - it is mentioned in the "camera"
Stamina Battery? in Z?

Japanese kill me here ... owned Sola, P and V - well, they nyashki course. But honestly. every time the schools in the so-fetched .. I take for the design ... when they finally do normal software? ...
still furious that SP released right now, and in the summer to release new models even steeper - more fucking, though these can be said about the "throw". How is it possible? to produce a model to compete with their same smart?

even a separate question about the audio chip? Nobody knows what cost? chip is embedded in SoC? or there is a hope that the sound of the Sony will be normal?

MYRAZR @ 20.03.2013, 19:05*
even a separate question about the audio chip? Nobody knows what cost? chip is embedded in SoC?

accurately built)
MYRAZR @ 20.03.2013, 19:05*
or there is a hope that the sound of the Sony will be normal?

it is not clear), the sound from Sony has always been wonderful, not audiophile course.

Rep: (42)
MYRAZR @ 20.03.2013, 15:05*
Stamina Battery? in Z?

Stamina - it is not the battery, and Softovaya superstructure. And so it is all new devices (Z, Zl, SP, L)

Santyaga77 @ 20.03.2013, 15:33*
Stamina - it is not the battery, and Softovaya superstructure. And so it is all new devices (Z, Zl, SP, L)

but I had in mind)
oktoberfest @ 20.03.2013, 15:32*
accurately built)

oktoberfest @ 20.03.2013, 15:32*
it is not clear), the sound from Sony has always been wonderful, not audiophile course.

it's not the same for everybody. I was unhappy past hperiami ..

hmm, a question - whether to apply the new in-cell technology? kind of like it's time to push it. 2013 already.

Rep: (48)
You can purchase a theme already open:http://www.computeruniverse.ru/family/6000...y-xperia-sp.aspPre-order, expected after 4 weeks at the price of 360 euros + shipping - 5 euro discount.

Rep: (11)
MYRAZR @ 20.03.2013, 13:02*
In 2G can hold less than 3g or 4g? Always it was the other way around? maybe it's a mistake?

3g more economical. Just in the Russian reality 3g connection is so bad, that takes a lot of energy on the search network and signal amplification.

Rep: (78)
The price of CU is good, less than 16 thousand delivery :)

And there is not better?
http://www.clove.co.uk/sony-xperia-sp

I can not believe it to be honest
2 cores - the most powerful in the 28 nm process technology
a design + aluminum,
grafon masthead, which, coupled with Snape enters the 10 most powerful devices, all for 12-13 thousand rubles?

MYRAZR @ 20.03.2013, 19:10*
and all this for 12-13 thousand rubles?

You forgot and more battery in 2370mAh.
With the delivery of 16 rubles will be released, if the PCT under twenty bang .. And the rest all right. Good offer, even for the PCT, if the headset and the price is confirmed to 20.

Rep: (8)
Over 20 is not as good as in 16: lol:

Spaun_Studio @ 20.03.2013, 19:16*
You forgot and more battery in 2370mAh.
With the delivery of 16 rubles will be released, if the PCT under twenty bang .. And the rest all right. Good offer, even for the PCT, if the headset and the price is confirmed to 20.

exactly
I do not recall that such BATTERY done at all. except the flagships
and even in the flagship, too: C
given the royal power savings on Sony Sola (I owned them) - then I think there should Accum similar type. Of course NovaThor processor also solves. But unfortunately closed .. have you seen the news?

nvrmr @ 20.03.2013, 19:45*
Over 20 is not as good as in 16: lol:

you don `t see?http://www.clove.co.uk/sony-xperia-sp
preorder for 410 dollars. 12 pieces GS
in my opinion it would be a HIT.

MYRAZR @ 20.03.2013, 20:14*
But unfortunately closed .. have you seen the news?

We discussed a little earlier :)

MYRAZR @ 20.03.2013, 20:14*
you don `t see?http://www.clove.co.uk/sony-xperia-spпредзаказfor 410 dollars. 12 pieces oOpomoemu it would be a HIT.

Hmm. $ 410 is 13 pieces + shipping. How many of them there is delivery? : Blink:

Rep: (105)
With delivery 14400 + -

Rep: (103)
That'sHandtekarrived in time

Rep: (9)
Eh ... Could the example of leaner body ZL do. I would like enclosure with a maximum height of 120 mm. Dreams Dreams :-(

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/06/20, 19:04