33 pagesV  « < 31 32 33 »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> evasi0n - untethered jailbreak | iOS 6 (6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1, 6.1.1, 6.1.2)
T0ugh
Message#1
06.02.13, 18:02
^_^
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5586
Check in: 20.10.09
Apple iPhone 5

evasi0n- untethered jailbreak for iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5), iPod touch (4G, 5G), iPad (2, 3, 4), iPad mini
running iOS 6 (6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1, 6.1.1, 6.1.2)

Finally something happened that we all waited so long
Attached Image

Requirements:
Attached ImageiPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5), iPod touch (4G, 5G), iPad (2, 3, 4), iPad mini with iOS 6 installed (6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1, 6.1.1 6.1.2)
Attached ImageTo avoid problems with the device, jailbreak is recommended to do on the "clean" firmware iOS 6.x.
Attached ImageCreate a backup using iTunes, before using evasi0n, to protect yourself from unwanted data loss.
Attached ImageDisable password lock on your device before using evasi0n to protect yourself from unwanted problems.
Important:
Attached ImageiTuneslatest version for update on iOS 6
Attached ImageImportant pointupdate via iTunesand not by air.
Attached ImageOwners of locked devices should refrain from upgrading to 6.x Attached Imagesn0wbreeze
Attached ImageDuring the jailbreak process, do not launch iTunes!
System requirements for running the utility:
Attached ImageWindows (minimum Windows XP), Mac OS X (minimum Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard) or Linux (x86 / x86_64).
Jailbreak authors:
Attached ImageTeam@ evad3rswhose members are@pimskeks, @planetbeing, @ pod2g, @MuscleNerd
Attached ImageList of tweaks compatible with iOS 6 Be careful, not all tweaks are optimized for work with iOS 6!
Attached ImageHow is the work evasi0n

Instructions for JB implementation
1. Create a backup with iTunes before using evasi0n.
2. Turn off the password ( Settings �> Main �> Password protection �> Disable password ).
3. Run evasi0n
4. Connect your device to your computer (iTunes on your computer should NOT be running). The following will appear on the screen:
Attached Image
5. If your device is not defined by the program or defined incorrectly, disconnect the device and reconnect.
6. When the program has identified your device correctly, click on the button. "Jailbreak" . It is very important during jailbreak not to disconnect the device from the computer.
7. Toward the end of the jailbreak process, the program will ask you to unlock your iOS device and click on the icon evasi0n .
Attached Image
8. After clicking, your screen should blink in black and the jailbreak process will continue.
9. When evasi0n perform all the necessary operations, the program will report that the jailbreak is over. Click the button "Exit" to exit the program. Now the device can be disconnected from the computer. After that, your gadget may reboot several times - this is normal.
Attached Image
10. The result of all our actions should be an icon. Cydia on one of the desktop pages on your iOS device.
Attached Image

Video instruction
We fix the problem with "Weather"
Problem fixed with update release ->evasi0n (0.2-3), but not all (who use AppSync ->we readevasi0n (Post # 19356025)
1. Open Cydia
2. We put OpenSSH and MobileTerminal
3. Launch MobileTerminal and write “su root” there and hit Enter
4. Copy the script below and paste it into MobileTerminal
#! / bin / bash
chmod -x / usr / libexec / mobile_installation_proxy
killall -9 mobile_installation_proxy
rm /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore
launchctl stop com.apple.mobile.installd
launchctl start com.apple.mobile.installd
while [! -f /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist];
do
sleep 1
done
while [! -f /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore];
do
sleep 1
done
sleep 10
chmod + x / usr / libexec / mobile_installation_proxy
sync
reboot
Fix the problem with "Brightness"
After a springboard restart (respring), the screen backlight level periodically decreases, which makes it difficult to see the information on the display and increase the brightness to the previous level.

TweakiFix Brightness for 6.xbe in the standard repository:
For locked iPhone 3GS, 4
Attached Image

We create custom firmware without upgrading the modem version, hacking, jailbreaking.
Runsn0wbreeze ->Browse for an IPSWand specify the previously downloaded firmware for your device or ->Download iOS Firmwaresto download the necessary firmware. Next, selectiFaith Modespecify the path to * .ifaith, * .shsh, * .plist file (previously saved certificate), select ->General ->put a dawActivate The iPhone (Hacktivate)* -> ->chooseBuild ipsw ->The process of creating custom firmware will begin (without upgrading the modem version, hacking and jailbreaking). After creating the firmware, sn0wbreeze will offer to enter the device intoDFUmode. Run iTunes (version required no later than11.0.0), hold SHIFT (ALT on Mac OS) + “Restore” and indicate the firmware created by sn0wbreeze (sn0wbreeze_iPhone_3GS-6.1.2_10B329.ipsw). We are waiting for the end of the firmware, we are happy.instruction

*Activate The iPhone (Hacktivate)- cost to choose only if your device is locked and you do not have a SIM card from the operator on which your device is locked, otherwise iTunes will not be able to activate your device, in all other cases this step should be skipped. If you have resorted to Hacktivate (Hactivations), then Push Notification (Notifications) most likely will not work for you, this problem is rather easily fixed with tweaksSAM (Subscriber Artificial Module). AdvantageSAMin that, unlike Hacktivate (Hacktivate), this method does not cause an accelerated discharge of the iPhone battery and activates Push Notification (Notifications), like in the officially activated iPhone.Read more ->SAM (Subscriber Artificial Module)

[WIN32]Attached fileiTunesSetup_11.0.0.exe(83.01 MB)
[WIN64]Attached fileiTunes64Setup_11.0.0.exe(84.72 MB)

If during the firmware iTunes gave an error1600
1.Enter the device intoDFUmode
2.RuniREB
3.Choose your device, wait until the end of the process and flash again!
For locked iPhone 4S, 5
We read the topic ->geveySim
Identifying iPad, iPod, iPhone Models
iPod - percent charge
1. Use tweak ->Sbsettings
Go to the settings of the program SBSettings, select "System Options" and activate "Numeric Battery"
Tweak is free, lives in the BigBoss repository
2. Percent Battery Display on iPod Touch
Save certificates (SHSH)
How to add a repository in Cydia?
List of useful repositories
AppSync for iOS 6.x
AppSync for iOS 6.x- can be downloaded to the repository ->http://i0s.us/repo
Installous
ProjectHackulo.us, scoreInstallousrepositoryhttp://cydia.hackulo.us- no longer available -the project is closed!

For alternativeInstalloususe:
Tweaks
Semi-Restore
Attached Image

New utilitySemiRestorewill update the firmware iOS device without upgrading. For example, it can be used to update 6.1.2 to 6.1.2, if the iPhone began to work slowly or deplored experiments with tweaks.

The whole operation takes no more than five minutes. You just need to connect your iPhone or iPad with a jailbreak to your computer, start the program and press a single button.SemiRestore. The application will create a backup of the files, delete all data on the device and install Cydia. In this case, the device will be cleared of all tweaks and third-party software, which can slow down its work.

Main theme ->Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-6.1.5

Attached Image��������� Attached Image��������� Attached Image

Changes v.1.5.3:
Attached Image1. Fixed a bug with the abnormal termination of the program in the environment of the Windows operating system

|-> Cydia evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether download

v.0.4-1-1
Changes v.1.5.2:
Attached Image1. Added support for French, German and Chinese.
Attached Image2. Updated list of Cydia packages
|->Cydiaevasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untetherv.0.4-1-1
Changes v.1.5.1:
Attached Image1. Updated list of Cydia packages
|->Cydiaevasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untetherv.0.4-1
Changes v.1.5:
Attached Image1. Improved iOS boot time
Attached Image2. Updated list of Cydia packages
|->Cydiaevasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untetherv.0.4-1
Changes v.1.4:
Attached Image1. Added support for iOS 6.1.2
|->Cydiaevasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untetherv.0.3-3
Changes v.1.3:
Attached Image1. Added support for iOS 6.1.1 (iPhone 4S)
|->Cydiaevasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untetherv.0.3-2
Changes v.1.2:
Attached Image1. Disabled update function by air.
Attached Image2. Solved the problem with time zones in the evasi0n binary.
|->Cydiaevasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untetherv.0.3-1
Changes v.1.1:
Attached Image1. Fixed a bug with the weather.
Attached Image2. Fixed a bug with a long boot device.
Attached Image3. Fixed a bug with connecting multiple devices.
Attached Image4. Solved the problem with the flickering instructions in OS X.
Attached Image5. The application is signed on Mac.
|->Cydiaevasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untetherv.0.2-3

Attached fileevasi0n-linux-1.5.3-f284166e164e33735163af64b0af4e6336654345-release.tar.zip(9.41 MB)
Attached fileevasi0n-mac-1.5.3-f284166e164e33735163af64b0af4e6336654345-release.zip(9.47 MB)
Attached fileevasi0n-win-1.5.3-f284166e164e33735163af64b0af4e6336654345-release.zip(9.97 MB)

Older versions
evasi0n v.1.0
evasi0n v.1.1
evasi0n v.1.2
evasi0n v.1.3
evasi0n v.1.4
evasi0n v.1.5
evasi0n v.1.5.1
evasi0n v.1.5.2
Rules of communication
Rules section "Technotrepalka":
Attached Image1.3 Tech Trap is not a place forflooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "Breaker�.
Attached Image1.4 Since the message counter in our section is enabled, philosophizing can be interpreted as cheating posts. And punished accordingly.
Attached Image1.5 Frankly typing messages, in order to recruit a certain number of posts, may result in a punishment.

Section moderators

Theme Rules
  • In this topic are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com!
  • If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super !!!thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
    If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put"+ ".
  • Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonAttached Image
  • Before asking a question,MANDATORY use the search on the topic in the upper right corner of the page Attached Image, MANDATORYread the capREPEATEDLY.
  • If you have a problem - describe it as you canmore! The more information from you - themorechances that they will help you!
  • Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members.
    Try hardwrite correctly.
  • Any post off topic (offtop) or not carrying a meaning (flood), as well as questions, the answers to which are in the cap -will be deleted without warning

Post has been editedT0ugh - 14.04.15, 17:22
Akuharimau
Message#642
16.11.13, 17:06
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 639
Check in: 26.08.12

Tell me without an Internet on my computer can jail be done?

Post has been editedAkuharimau - 16.11.13, 17:07

--------------------
HTC HD 2 Leo / 8GB Class 10 / fmw: Win Mo 6.5 ENG 3.14.411.2 Radio 15.4 2.50.11U Pro
T0ugh
Message#643
22.11.13, 19:39
^_^
[online]

Messages 5586
Apple iPhone 5

Tell me without an Internet on my computer can jail be done?

Try it. Scary nothing will happen. The device must have internet for Cydia.

--------------------
VikingsKing
Message#644
23.11.13, 20:51
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 25.08.12
Apple iPad 4

don't break me down, I just want to share my thought.
The other day I ran into the Fiddler program. It has the ability to slow down the package before sending, change it and send further (with the incoming (response) package in the same way). What if you try to downgrade to 612? First, flash the most up-to-date (while keeping outgoing packets), and then try stitching 612, sending the data of the current flash (which was saved). The eppl server should think that they are flashing the current firmware and will allow everything they need.

Or something I do not understand?

Post has been editedVikingsKing - 23.11.13, 20:52
Reason for editing: ochepyatki
Artik62
Message#645
27.11.13, 02:17
Local
[online]

Messages 143
Check in: 09.04.10
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Each time ios is signed by a different algorithm, so nothing will come out.

--------------------
Now in use:iPhone 7Plus 128GB + iPhone 4S 64GB Black iOS 8.1.2 + AppleTV 3G + Apple Watch S1 + G Watch R
T0ugh
Message#646
30.12.13, 11:47
^_^
[online]

Messages 5586
Apple iPhone 5

K

Post has been editedT0ugh - 12.06.14, 00:14

--------------------
lexa-monax
Message#647
18.01.14, 16:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 06.12.09

I want to reflash my iPad 3 with version 5.1.1 on ios 6, is this actually real? I do not want to go to ios 7, because I know that slows down. So the best solution for me is the transition to ios 6, who will tell you how to go.
macuev
Message#648
18.01.14, 18:47
Just a man!
[offline]

Messages 4229
Check in: 18.05.11
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

lexa-monax
For you, if you are treasured with a jail, then it will stay on 5.1.1, but I do not see the point.
you one way is 7.0.4 or beta.
and I’ll reveal one truth to you for a long time I decided to switch from 6.1.2 Jail but iOS7 and in many reviews I switched and I switched only because everyone says they’ll soon all go, because everyone will be forced to ala just will not have the rules of prog and games under 5.1 .1 and 6.1.3 but only under iOS 7.
so it's up to you. ps switched from iOS 6 to iOS 7 and I do not feel any discomfort.

--------------------
Google Nexus 7 Wi-Fi.
Without knowing the bottom, do not poke your nose in the water - keep it up! my freedom ...
RooFJkee
Message#649
24.11.15, 09:29
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 13
Check in: 18.08.13
Apple iPhone 5

Guys, tell me with advice, I have a lot of experience with it) iPhone 5 Sprint with rsim I had when firmware 9.0 everything worked perfectly with the driver, after updating to 9.1 the internet and the network icon disappeared. Tell me how can I return 9.1 or else version, I agree to everything just so that there is an internet mobile
moisture
Message#650
07.12.15, 10:07
User
[offline]

Messages 91
Check in: 25.02.12

Hello. Absolutely new in the world of apple. Just made a jailbreak on iOS 6.0.1 on ipad4. If I update now to the current IOS, will the jailbreak fly off?

33 pagesV  « < 31 32 33 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/05/19 12:53