> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

FLY IQ444 - Accessories

Rep: (323)
Accessories forFLY IQ444
PictureDiamond, Gionee GN878
Description | Discussion | Discussion Fly IQ444 Quattro пїЅ пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories | Firmware пїЅ | Modifications

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Why don't some headsets and headphones work?The answer is here

FLY service centers

Post has been editedGrin_tlt - 14.08.13, 12:51
Reason for editing: Discussion 444Q

Rep: (2)
[Quote name = 'Helen P' date = '23 .12.2012, 22:01 'post = 18061409]
as well as by the way buy and where?

Here's what found (is it?):
http://www.gosso.ru/collection/chehol-dlya...ion-tip-knizhka
http://www.2gadgets.ru/product/06122012-ch...ria-ion-chernyy

Also waiting for a photo devaysa in flip case.
Thank you in advance.

Sori was far away from civilization, did not follow the Internet. Yes, this is the flip.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Here's a photo, take a picture if it is necessary to remove from the flip. He took over in 1490 rbl., The truth inetovskie shop also did not find that. But meneger when showed him the device, go to the back room and brought a few pieces of the sample. This came up.

Post has been editedvmaxim - 30.12.12, 17:28
Reason for editing: do not forget to hide pictures under spoiler

Rep: (0)
I have a case - 350 rubles per CSN (Flip could not pick up) .... and the film took on a universal plate 10 "3 piece cut, pasted at the second attempt and cut all unnecessary stationery knife blade .... and the result on photo (generally not noticeable) ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvmaxim - 30.12.12, 17:28
Reason for editing: do not forget to hide pictures under spoiler

Rep: (30)
Helen P @ 01/12/2013, 23:58*
The price is also "excellent".
Sennheiser MM 550- about 12,000 ry: girl_wacko:
Eh ...
If I could buy such accessories (almost the price devaysa), that would be a fairy tale ......: girl_dance:
Only in this case, the question: "And would I then Fly 444 (- =?

believe me .... I can madame afford to buy any device ... and believe me, I changed them at a rate of about one every 2 months. was all ... you can imagine. from the ancient Chinese famous brands flagship ending .. and believe the experience of today fly 444 the best smartphone in terms of price-quality FUNKTSIONALNOST-. do not chase, and do not get fooled on advertising and brand! crap is all forgive me for my "French" crap all these synthetic "parrots" and myths about the supposedly impeccable quality. flagships break not less than almost unknown company. and glitches they be healthy .... I do not regret that bought a fly and can not buy more than the other "branded". fly 444 cool phone ...

Rep: (1)
alexey_ag @ 03.01.2013, 20:00*
Quote (venednic @ 03.01.2013, 01:32) *
covers

How to order them from?

Today, there are cases and ordered film. Payments made through "MoneyBookers", as in personal correspondence with them, they said that "stopped cooperation with PayPal".

Rep: (323)
alexfil23 @ 15.01.2013, 19:59*
"Stopped cooperation with PayPal".

: Blush: Do not you wonder why they stopped working with them? PayPal reliable firm (to my knowledge) and PayPal returns the money to the client, if there are disputes and the customer is right. And sellers do not get anything!

Administrators may be time to have a separate theme "Accessories" for our device, and then in discussions about them little slips, but still ..... can somebody picked up on it right Case-book ...

Personally, I still found only a rubber cover in China, so I think lead

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Gionee-gn87.../733086701.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Golden-gn87.../698062979.html
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r....;id=17972655333

Tape hung yet universal, cut himself and turned out a little crooked (tip for the future - make the film less at each end at least 1 mm) - cut exactly on the screen, had to trim, the result sometimes is not stuck.
Bought more film for Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 about fit, glued edge a little - it is a little less.
ON Taobao have the original ...

Just like on Taobao has a battery on ithttp://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r....;id=17770264301

In general here that there is demand for TB
http://s.taobao.com/search?spm=a230r.1.10....#J_FilterTabBar

PS Administration separately identify this message, and I hope somebody within Russia find cover;)

Rep: (6)
How to create a theme for accessory sorry, but I do not know ....
And you can tell about the flip, and then if nado- moderators will take this topic Accesories.
Suddenly there are the same "concerned" as I "the rotated" is on the flip.
Good?

gubandgen @ 23.12.2012, 15:06*
Yesterday at a 444 bought in "The Messenger" perfect flip case from Melkco for SE Experia ion here suchhttp://www.melkco.com/scripts/main/viewite...1BKLC-XPON.html
It went well and keeps buzzing.

Fly IQ444 Diamond - Discussion (Post # 18220862)

Gone to only covers firms engaged in office, flips and bags for mobile phones and their smartfonov.Eto's specifications covers for mobile phones
Range have convinced one of the largest in the MSC, to name not see the point, as a result of not bought from them (all they have tried on and bought around the corner,
200 rubles cheaper because knew exactly what you need to buy ...)
Earlier, have been tried and me and some guys from the topic, flips on different models to be compatible with our Fly 444 in all possible and impossible mobile phone stores, there was an understanding that there is only one hope for Flip Case for Sony Xperia Ion .

This company has been tried more about 10 models (just in case), including 5 for the Sony Xperia Ion from different manufacturers Flip Case.

Huge respect gubandgen (;, as I initially focused on his only review the purchase and that the description in the revocation and photo flip in the end came.
I can now credibly claim that at this stage of what can be bought in Russia, fits our model only ONE flip case and only one vendor and model.

This Flip case forSony Xperia Ion called Jacka Type (Black LC)only firms Melkco .
its cost in Moscow from 1290 to 1490 rubley.Nayti can just Googling.
You can take a 100% fit without primerki-.
None of the ten "Messenger" it has not found the way ...
Flip cases for the Sony Xperia Ion withother name or production of any other companies , not suited to our smartphone.

From what is necessary to "finished".
Cut back in the plastic, the hole diameter of about 1cm and a camera flash.
On the lower part with leather insert between the plastic and the cover, to break into the metal pieces (they have for this instrument) otvetstie a headset (3.5mm).
The price issue I do not know, since I rebyataa repair of familiar and so there I do everything for the "thank you", but I do not think that it will cost more than 20-30 rubles, as it takes time for 2 seconds special punch for the skin. ..
Pimpochku bite on the volume button. (I would even she could, tweezers or forceps).
Look like that's it.

I'm happy..... *-:

Post has been editedHelen P - 18.01.13, 14:12

Rep: (106)
I'm happy..... *-:

I also want to be tokim same. where to buy this in St. Petersburg?

Post has been editedlaxta1 - 18.01.13, 19:26

laxta1 @ 18.01.2013, 20:24*
I also want to be tokim same. where to buy this in St. Petersburg?

On the link below, there are express delivery on Peter and St. Petersburg telephone (812) 313-21-68:
The company has not odnodnevka- accurately.
They call it "Black nappa", but it is as if he "Jacka Type" from Melkco firms ....
Black is not available, but you can pre-order and wait ....
There are red, white and purple available.
But you probably these colors without the need ... (;

And yet found, the link below also has shipping Peter and phones in St. Petersburg, and even as a sort of black are in stock:
http://www.mobyteh.ru/index.php?magaz=info...g_prodid=505383
How reliable inet- shop I do not know .....
But if cash on delivery courier, and then there is no problem.

Once again I draw attention to thatAny other manufacturersand collection (ABILITA; GECKO; BELLO and others) and flips to any other Sony Xperia (Acro; Solo; P; S; U it.d.)except ION - NOT fit for our smartphone !
OnlyMelkco !!!
Be careful.

Grinya_tlt @ 01/18/2013, 16:32*
Lord! I have this question. When handled the smartphone, he will not write "Android Update"? : Blush:

You experiment with a custom kernel?

@ 18.01.2013, 21:01 *
Not! I would then ask such questions does not. : Blush:

I, too, with the core not eksperementiruju. (- =
At each restart, I have just such an inscription: "Android Update"
And, in my opinion from the first day ..... Just do not notice until it was root, or not ... But because Ruth was on the second day, I do not remember.
And now- every perezagruzke- exactly ....: girl_wacko:

Green's You are not alone ....: rolleyes:

Post has been editedHelen P - 19.01.13, 14:10

Helen P ,
This Flip Case for Sony Xperia Ion called Jacka Type (Black LC) Melkco only firms.
You can take a 100% fit without primerki-.
None of the ten "Messenger" it has not found the way ...
Flip cases for the Sony Xperia Ion with a different name or manufacture of any other companies, are not suitable for our smartphone.

A photo as laid out in your case and turned it in the phone sitting;) ..... very interested in how the back cover turned out.

PS I think not only I am interested :)

Romich-prim @ 20.01.2013, 17:16*
A photo as laid out in your case and turned it in the phone sitting;) ..... very interested in how the back cover turned out.

PS I think not only I am interested :)

It sits like a glove!
Photos from different angles, as the phone is sitting in the flip cover has been for a long time, from a reputablegubandgen (Which is huge respect).
Laid out in late December its report (under the spoiler on the link below):
Fly IQ444 Diamond - Discussion

Hole chamber in the rear cover can be made in only one embodiment, and nothing else. (- = (if not magic, something dopolnitelnoe- closing the back cover is completely and + more in addition to what is still not worth 2 pennies flip and tak-ry 1400), but in this case, maybe you can do custom flip do I think there are craftsmen -. question in the price ....
Well, or order a cheap and wait from China (type- "native") ....
I considered the option, here, now, and more or less acceptable in price and aesthetics ....
I cut a hole the guys from the metal-repair, as well as hole punched at 3.5 mm headset.
If only interested in aesthetics and rarely use the camera, you can do anything in the back cover is not cut (cut it smoothly and beautifully, but not under our camera), and pull out the smartphone flip, when you have to take a photo. (;
I felt that the personal-comfort for me is more important than beauty (as a camera and flashlight use often .....): girl_dance:
Photos that requested below ......

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvmaxim - 20.01.13, 19:35
Reason for editing: spoiler

Rep: (42)
I looked at the flip, it looks, of course, beautiful, but there is an idea about the eye camera: he, unlike ayfon5 not sapphire. This means that it can easily be scratched about something in your pocket, purse, or simply put on the table. Is it not better the usual cover-holster with cords to pull the body? And the lens is protected by the camera, and the thickness is not greatly increased for carrying in your pocket.

nemo8 @ 21.01.2013, 05:27*
I looked at the flip, it looks, of course, beautiful, but there is an idea about the eye camera: he, unlike ayfon5 not sapphire. This means that it can easily be scratched about something in your pocket, purse, or simply put on the table. Is it not better the usual cover-holster with cords to pull the body? And the lens is protected by the camera, and the thickness is not greatly increased for carrying in your pocket.

If put on the table, scratching problemmatichno as around the eye of the camera, there is a slightly protruding metal protective ring, and can be scratched only by IMHO ....
Over the pockets and handbags.
Boys contraindicated in your pocket with the smartphone: screws, nuts, nails, wrenches, screwdrivers, penknives, fines and so on .....: girl_crazy:
Contraindicated girls wearing smartphone throwing in a bag where God would send as any bag, there is a single chest pocket, that's where it belongs.
There is not recommended to put the phone in addition to anything prickly, sharp and metallic. (-;
And that's it!
Nothing not to scratch! : Girl_wacko:

And the advantage of the flip is certainly not in the beauty, that is, the personal-is not exactly in the beauty for me.

Try to make any operations with your smartphone when it is in the normal cover with shnurochkom-
with one hand ....
It is impossible to do (or it is likely that the case will fall, or drop your smartphone or do not understand how you are going to hold in one hand and remove the cover and the phone, well, etc .....)
Everything will be easy, but if you are a magician with unique fingers and trained under the illusion of hands ..... (-;
And note the time that you leave, before dialing the phone, if you still managed to pull the phone out of its case with one hand and find where to put the case and thus did not drop ....: girl_blum:

In any case, at the beginning of any work with the phone in a case flip, it takes me three secondswith one hand :
-vynula from her purse,
-otscholknula flip cover,
-nazhala receiving a call button .....

The same three seconds to prepare a set / reception SMS, email, the Internet, the on / off music, photos or video to capture, etc.

Operation of phone retracting takes 2 seconds:
-zascholkivaetsya flip,
-ubiraetsya in her purse.

How much time and how easy it can be to remove the smartphone with one hand in a conventional case?
The answer is obvious.

It is in this for me is the main advantage - does not have to do anythingin twohands ....: girl_blum: aesthetics and only then. (-;

I'm not trying to persuade and not campaigning, just stating a fact - undeniable convenience of a flip of the case, it is for me.
But what to choose for themselves, each undoubtedly solves only yourself ....
: party:

Post has been editedHelen P - 21.01.13, 20:35

Rep: (5)
nemo8 @ 21.01.2013, 06:27*

I write more raz.kupil in Eurosetsuchcover, but the mud for SGS3, check immediately vybrosil.ustraivaet polnostyu.podobrali managery

Post has been editedKurolesov - 22.01.13, 11:23

Rep: (111)
Cases have appeared so far only "rubber"http://www.bzcome.com/protective-soft-tpu-..._IQ444_Diamond=

Helen P @ 21/01/2013, 1:27*
This Flip Case for Sony Xperia Ion called Jacka Type (Black LC) Melkco only firms.

Hole chamber in the rear cover can be made in only one embodiment, and nothing else. (If not magic, something dopolnitelnoe- closing the back cover is completely and + more in addition to what is still not worth 2 pennies flip and tak-ry 1400), but in this case, maybe you can even custom-made flip do. I think there are craftsmen - the question the price ....
Well, or order a cheap and wait from China (type- "native") ....
I considered the option, here, now, and more or less acceptable in price and aesthetics ....
I cut a hole the guys from the metal-repair, as well as hole punched at 3.5 mm headset.
If only interested in aesthetics and rarely use the camera, you can do anything in the back cover is not cut (cut it smoothly and beautifully, but not under our camera), and pull out the smartphone flip, when you have to take a photo.
I felt that the personal-comfort for me is more important than beauty (as a camera and flashlight use often .....)
Photos that requested below ......

I bought myself the same case! And the truth is worn like a native !! Simply and easily.

Now you need to make a hole for the camera, do one of these days ...
Helen P immediately the question you guys than cut a hole for the camera? Knife or bored?

I'd add that you need more drill hole beneath the speaker, as it is very quiet with a cover!

How did it do - lay out a photo ....

Post has been editedRomich-prim - 28.01.13, 02:48

Rep: (131)
Romich-prim @ 28.01.2013, 03:46*
guys than cut a hole for the camera? Knife or bored? I'd add that you need more drill hole beneath the speaker, as it is very quiet with a cover!

cut anything not necessary, pick up the phone, it is desirable to size (the old metal. rods, telescopic antenna and a broken, etc.)
and in the right place, by hand, the tube is screwed into the case, get a neat hole!
definitely puts that be rigid under the hole, otherwise you can cover completely, thoroughly
make a hole !!!!

Post has been editedgarik60 - 28.01.13, 10:25

People, and not one has managed to cope with the OTG-miniUSB? I know that this is a subject is impossible in principle, but our people believe. But what if?

I would like to be able to read the same mikroSD, not stuffing it under cover.

Rep: (2)
Romich-prim @ 28.01.2013, 03:46*
Helen P, once a question you guys than cut a hole for the camera? Knife or bored?

I'd add that you need more drill hole beneath the speaker, as it is very quiet with a cover!

Simple antiquated method: selected bolt and nut desired diameter, and then the nut screw top and the bottom of the hammer bolt. So before laying their way. But in fact there are specials. punching. But in this case it is possible not to bother. I have a hole just under the speaker did was really quiet. And take out to take a picture of the flip.

Rep: (9)
gubandgen @ 31.01.2013, 19:19*
Simple antiquated method: selected bolt and nut desired diameter, and then the nut screw top and the bottom of the hammer bolt.
Everything is much easier for these purposes suschestvuet-punch All who work professionally know what it is with the skin. ;)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/09/19, 2:22