> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Star N9589 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.7 "

Rep: (2521)
DiscussionStar N9589
PictureStar N9589
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image

• Appearance: monoblock
  • Size: 160x82.5x9.7mm
  • Weight: 218 g
  • Processor: MediaTek MT6589, 4-core 1.5 GHz
  • RAM: 1G
  • Internal memory: 8G (2G for user data, 1G for applications)
  • System: Android OS 4.1.2 JellyBean
  • Standard: WCDMA / GSM
  • Support Range: WCDMA 2100/850 (HSDPA) and GSM 850/900/1800/1900
  • SIM Card: Dual SIM Dual Standby
  • Navigation: built-in GPS chip (GPS + AGPS)
  • Display: 5.72 inches HD IPS screen 16 million colors
  • Screen resolution: 1280x720 pixels
  • Camera: 8 megapixel main, 3 megapixel front
  • Wireless networks: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth 2.0, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA
  • Modem functions: mobile AP - wireless access point (WLAN Hotspot),
  • HSUPA (High Speed ​​Uplink): supports up to 5.76 Mbps;
  • HSDPA (High Speed ​​Downlink): supports up to 7.2 Mbps,
  • Light sensor: yes
  • Gravity Sensor (?): Yes
  • FM radio: yes
  • Java: is
  • Handwriting: yes
  • Is there Russian language
  • Slot for SD cards: up to 32 GB
  • Battery: Standard Battery Capacity: 2250mAh
  • Talk time: 120-150 minutes
  • Standby time: 120-180 hours
  • Phonebook: 1000 Group
  • SMS / MMS: yes
  • Audio input: 3.5 mm miniJack
  • Charging input: Mini USB 5pin
  • Colors: ivory, sapphire blue, dark gray
  • Optional: Original thin leather case
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Useful information

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:41
Reason for editing: how to improve the performance of GPS + adjusted cap

Rep: (68)
Dietrich89 @ 02/18/2013, 10:49 PM*
On Appolo yesterday with delivery it cost $ 212

I think for the sake of PR they put up such a price tag, all the same, everyone was resting for the holiday, the clients were ripe, they raised the price.

Rep: (15)
Intrigue. A month ago, in one store, they offered a similar tasty price, yesterday we backed off: "Error, sorry." They offered to pay $ 40-odd, refused. And since the track was already issued, I had to open a dispute, now I'm sitting in anticipation of the possibility of escalation.

Rep: (12)
Many_Gloomy @ 02/18/2013, 10:18 PM*
Intrigue.

Wow ... I look at Ali a lot of people who made out orders at a lower price. Yes, I almost canceled the order for Kubot and did not issue this one} -): D

Now, one thing is clear: the price of MTK6589: ~ $ 250

Rep: (0)
Why not understand? There was a pre-order for 212. Now the deliveries have gone, the price has risen.

Please tell me from whom a trusted seller you can buy this body as cheap as possible, thank you.

Rep: (268)
pavleon, The best seller. (clickable!)That's just the cost is not the best ...

Rep: (15)
pawelv, we'll see. The seller swears that his price is without the margin of the store, but with a shipping - $ 229. Nevertheless, I keep whitening on the appolo. :)

Post has been editedMany_Gloomy - 19.02.13, 15:17

Tomorrow will open a purchaseStock with Internationalfor $ 262

Post has been editedMagot84 - 19.02.13, 18:53

Rep: (2521)
Magot84 @ 02.19.2013, 19:52*
per Stock from International for $ 262
something is not clear to me the meaning of such an action: not discounts, not willing to buy ... And the price ....

Post has been editedLovetz - 19.02.13, 19:58

But now the thought came to me whether it is possible to put 8 wines on this smartphone, I looked at the models on Windows, there the parameters of the RAM are 1 gig and even 2 nuclear proces and people praise. Not of course I like the android, is there such an opportunity?http://www.citilink.ru/catalog/mobile/cell_phones/731187/here are the parameters of the body, it seems to me even weaker than that.

Now I’m interested in the quality of the screen, to find out from whom the Chinese are buying screens?http://terminalshik.ru/products/star_n9589

Many_Gloomy, Well I do not know. Apollo has not yet made any complaints to me. But there is no track. So let's see.
Although this is a common practice: pre-order 30 percent cheaper. They can stupidly form an order for a large wholesale, save on stock and just twist the loot.

And what about (3G: Yes, WCDMA) quote fromhttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/MT..._750979429.html

Yesterday I tortured my seller about the presence of a body, said that 100% is white, gray will be only at the end of the month.

Lovetz @ 02/19/2013, 18:58*
something is not clear to me the meaning of such an action: not discounts, not willing to buy ... And the price ....

The question is only in stock. The first models are just appearing and the Chinas are still sleeping - I think in a week or two the price minus $ 20 will already be

So I realized there are no bodies on this chip yet, I refused to order my old, scam all this fucking tricky Chinese .. Now the task is to pull the money back. Who the thread did is at the order stage.

NeoQuest
Which store?

Pawelv @ 02.22.2013, 09:56*
Which store?

aliexpess.com, in short, everyone is silent as the Chinese partisans, the seller and the administration, wrote a rejection of the order. indicated the reason for the lack of stock. Since in the ad the cauldron has a gray body color, it is actually white in the warehouse. Although the campaign is not that not the other. I write on soap, too, are silent.
Short shophttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/MT..._750979429.htmldo not order kidalovo.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Star-N9589-.../750907072.htmlthey are just another store
What they do with ... ki 1 seller starts 2 stores with a higher price and cheaper, well naturally people go to cheaper. And everyone gets in.
In short, I realized what to do in these cases, by mail, require a real video of the body or on Skype, no go

Post has been editedNeoQuest - 22.02.13, 09:52

NeoQuest @ 02.22.2013, 10:47*
aliexpess.com, in short, everyone is silent as the Chinese partisans, the seller and the administration, wrote a rejection of the order. indicated the reason for the lack of stock. Since in the ad the cauldron has a gray body color, it is actually white in the warehouse. Although the campaign is not that not the other. I write on soap, too, are silent. In short, the storehttp://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/MT..._750979429.htmldo not order kidalovo.http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Star-N9589-.../750907072.htmlthey are just another store. What are they doing with ... ki 1 seller starts 2 stores with a higher price and cheaper, well naturally people go to a cheaper one. And everyone gets there. In short, I realized what to do in these cases by mail, require a real video of the body or on Skype, no, go get

I didn’t have to rush with Ali. The point is: if the seller did not send you a confirmation (track) within the agreed time (it was 2 weeks for pre-order), then the money will automatically be returned so that the seller does not scream later.
Now raise a dispute, as an argument, the lack of a negotiated model and Ali will return the money.

Pawelv @ 02.22.2013, 12:11*
I didn’t have to rush with Ali.

In principle, there the countdown counts down 3 days left even though I made a cancellation of the order, and while my application is being considered for a refund, can it now cancel the refund? Wrote a complaint about this seller. Or is it no longer worth canceling a cancellation?

Post has been editedNeoQuest - 22.02.13, 11:28

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/24/19, 18:16