ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion | [usbmodem] [3gmodem] Talk wireless modem ZTE MF667

Rep: (1213)
ZTE MF667 - Discussion
Discussion |Firmware|FAQ
Attached Image

A photo
Specifications
Work in the ranges: HSPA / UMTS 900/2100 MHz, EDGE / GPRS / GSM 900/1800 MHz
The speed of data reception in HSPA + mode up to 21.6 Mbps.
The speed of sending data in HSUPA mode is up to 5.76 Mbps.
EDGE / GPRS data reception speed up to 236 Kbps
Operating Systems: MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® (XP, Vista, 7) or MAC OS 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7
Interface: USB 2.0
Size: 88.5x27.2x10.5 mm
Weight: 22 g.
Useful links:

IF YOU HAVE STOPPED A FIRMWARE WITH CONNECT MANAGER AND YOU HAVE RENEWED ON A FIRMWARE WITH VEB INTERFACE - THERE IS NO BACKWARD TO THE FIRMWARE-MODEM MANAGER (METHOD DIES) HOW TO EXIT - TRANSLATE THE MODEM INTO THE MODE OF PORTS (ANOTHER BETTER, IN THE MODE “ONLY MODEM”) AND POSITION SEPARATELY ANY CONNECT MANAGER.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 14.10.19, 14:24
Reason for editing: Firmware for ZTE MF667 / 668

Rep: (556)
stepansara @ 27.11.2013, 19:49*
Only no one way did not work out as described herein.

do not torture.
If the modem from Beeline - a way to unlock free today only oneZTE MF667 - Discussion (Post # 23924561)
can be used after removal of the file connection manager from Kulibina with aidalab site - there almost all the profiles have already been set.
you can change the firmware in the modem, but free of charge, through the DC-Unlocker or mkey.
free firmware for firmware mf667 there today anywhere.

Rep: (8)
Prompt, modem ZTE mf 667 beeline
+ Digma idsd7, connects, but after
a few seconds torn compound.
What to do?

Rep: (46)
dimas-46 @ 12.3.2013, 9:38*
What to do?

unlock on the "real" - as far as I know only for money
what is described as the unlock here in the branch it is triggered only on stationary computers

Rep: (578)
Zdrastvuyte.V general, as I wrote above, I unlocked modem here on this instructionZTE MF667 - Discussion (Post # 23924561), Put this one connection managerZTE MF667 - Discussion (Post # 24165945), But then decided to put another connection manager (I put in the archive), then removed all the old connection managers and put this one out of the enclosure, but ... for some reason he does not want to see the modem, even though the driver set from the archive, but it is useless . Once somehow miraculously this program saw the modem, but most of it never happened :( Reinstalling just did not get anywhere, as well as cleaning and reloading kompa.mozhet somebody help me in solving this problem? Just try and put the driver manually from this LentZTE MF667 - Discussion (Post # 23924561)But the result is not no prineslo.Mozhet will have somebody, some ideas? :)
Attached fileZTE_Modem.rar(11.69 MB)

Post has been editedder_KeTZeR - 05.12.13, 15:30

It may happen:
1) remove the modem. Remove all connection managers + prog driver (see below). Reboot.
2) insert the modem with Simcoe and in spite of the proposal to install the driver, set a connection manager from Kulibina. Reboot.
good luck

Attached files

Attached fileZTEDriverUninstall.rar(31.8 KB)
Attached fileConnect Manager (Kulibin) .7z(10.95 MB)

hentrs @ 06.12.2013, 07:11*
It may happen:
1) remove the modem. Remove all connection managers + prog driver (see below). Reboot.
2) insert the modem with Simcoe and in spite of the proposal to install the driver, set a connection manager from Kulibina. Reboot.
good luck

Ohhh, ATP very much for such a connection manager for a long time :) so look for to itself connected and folded, last for half a day in the internet proiskal, but was unable to nayti.Pravda after installing it was a small problem with the modem Huawei, but it's quickly decided .Plyus left a turnip)))
ZY Um, why do not always connect the modem automatically, on a computer like everything is fine, but on the laptop for some reason does not want to.

Post has been editedder_KeTZeR - 06.12.13, 13:13

der_KeTZeR @ 06.12.2013, 13:17*
Ohhh, ATP very much for such a connection manager for a long time :) so look for to itself connected and folded, last for half a day in the internet proiskal, but was unable to nayti.Pravda after installing it was a small problem with the modem Huawei, but it's quickly decided .Plyus left a turnip)))
ZY Um, why do not always connect the modem automatically, on a computer like everything is fine, but on the laptop for some reason does not want to.

Well, it's natural.
For sine and highways managers Connect different, although certain models may cling and those and others.
For highways on the standard today - HUAWEI Modem 3.0, and of various modifications.
For sine - its for each model, as a rule, well, or one for a maximum of 3-4 models, IMHO - is not universal.
The main thing that drivers are already present, and modems can tsepanut managers, that highway that sine.
(Spear method nobody in computers has not been canceled :-)) - a great thing at random :-)
Thank you for +
And if the machine does not cling, make sure you have the profile for your operator in connection manager.
good luck

Post has been editedhentrs - 06.12.13, 19:22

So the profile that is, the point is, as I wrote above that the computer all the rules, but the laptop does not want to.

Rep: (110)
Who will help with voice calls at this animal? It is impossible to call from dashboards from of Ucell, the program stops responding when you call, but the call comes when you answer, nothing has been heard on both sides.

Post has been editedMisterXXX_Petros9In - 08.12.13, 12:14

Rep: (75)
MisterXXX_Petros9In @ 08.12.2013, 13:14*
Who will help with voice calls at this animal? It is impossible to call from dashboards from of Ucell, the program stops responding when you call, but the call comes when you answer, nothing has been heard on both sides.

I checked today dekastomizirovannuyu firmware from dc unlocker writing it to the modem from Beeline Russia. Modem unlocked calls work. network does not fall off. : Beee:

uzunlocker @ 09.12.2013, 17:38*
I checked today dekastomizirovannuyu firmware from dc unlocker writing it to the modem from Beeline Russia. Modem unlocked calls work. network does not fall off.

then just to show off - it is better to put it on display.

AleksyENG @ 09.12.2013, 18:09*
its just a show off - it is better to put it on display.

I then lay out but you have it written in the modem? he kind kriptovat under Prog from DC and firmware borrow.

AleksyENG @ 09.12.2013, 18:09*
Quote (uzunlocker @ 09.12.2013, 17:38) *
I checked today dekastomizirovannuyu firmware from dc unlocker writing it to the modem from Beeline Russia. Modem unlocked calls work. network does not fall off.
then just to show off - it is better to put it on display.

but in modem does not pour without the dongle from the dc-unlocker.
This firmware has been drained dc-unlocker command to the modem from Ucell and now poured charge through their software.
just on firmware from Beeline Ucell manager can not work properly.
the firmware from Ucell no protection and the modem is working properly.
Today free razlok for modems from Beeline only oneZTE MF667 - Discussion (Post # 23924561)

Post has been editedhentrs - 10.12.13, 05:24

uzunlocker @ 09.12.2013, 21:10*
he kind kriptovat under Prog from DC

sorry .. I mean it does not know ..
and can merge full zhitagom have the opportunity ..
then clones can be unlocked ponadelat ;-) (imei course copied too)
well, or try qpst copy all that you can see the tabs advansed softvarya danload .. can lock sits in the AMSS - then also be scope for action - in this direction, I do not tell the truth but it is certainly picking .. .. and what's he razlok It described this leaky patch for BB me a little bit interested in working on embeded modem (router) and there is not a ride nizachto ;-)

Post has been editedAleksyENG - 10.12.13, 09:11

uzunlocker
Perhaps, I think I reflash it, do not care what charge :). But interest is this: you have not tried it as a voice gateway to Asterisk? I would like to call not only from a stationary PC, but also with the player on Android.

MisterXXX_Petros9In @ 10.12.2013, 16:58*
I do not care what charge :)

but I also do not care that the charge - I'm not poor ;-) ... but it is written that we need a dongle
understand without dongle for the past .. the whistle on the market in the town shove broke
dongle to buy me no reason I can not draw from this theme benefits.

AleksyENG,
I not fully understand what the dongle. This is the replacement loans in the form of USB-key? Or how? If possible, please describe in detail.

MisterXXX_Petros9In @ 11.12.2013, 10:42*
This is the replacement loans in the form of USB-key?

Yes it yusb key with the smart card. buy credits to the account and forward.

uzunlocker
Those. I first need to buy this thing, and then another, and credits? I would buy, but then I need to know for sure whether it will work with Asterisk, because it will be easier for Huawei to buy than to guess.

MisterXXX_Petros9In @ 12.12.2013, 09:10*
because it will be easier to buy Huawei

sensible idea you visited ;-)
I would have your anloknul if everything was simpler and would be merged tutzhe fullflash
fool with dongle would not by lyubomu..modemov and without this model, a lot of interesting
Although the chipset had a very powerful ..

Post has been editedAleksyENG - 12.12.13, 08:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 20:53