ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion | [usbmodem] [3gmodem] Talk wireless modem ZTE MF667

Rep: (1213)
ZTE MF667 - Discussion
Discussion |Firmware|FAQ
Attached Image

A photo
Specifications
Work in the ranges: HSPA / UMTS 900/2100 MHz, EDGE / GPRS / GSM 900/1800 MHz
The speed of data reception in HSPA + mode up to 21.6 Mbps.
The speed of sending data in HSUPA mode is up to 5.76 Mbps.
EDGE / GPRS data reception speed up to 236 Kbps
Operating Systems: MicrosoftВ® WindowsВ® (XP, Vista, 7) or MAC OS 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7
Interface: USB 2.0
Size: 88.5x27.2x10.5 mm
Weight: 22 g.
Useful links:

IF YOU HAVE STOPPED A FIRMWARE WITH CONNECT MANAGER AND YOU HAVE RENEWED ON A FIRMWARE WITH VEB INTERFACE - THERE IS NO BACKWARD TO THE FIRMWARE-MODEM MANAGER (METHOD DIES) HOW TO EXIT - TRANSLATE THE MODEM INTO THE MODE OF PORTS (ANOTHER BETTER, IN THE MODE “ONLY MODEM”) AND POSITION SEPARATELY ANY CONNECT MANAGER.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 14.10.19, 14:24
Reason for editing: Firmware for ZTE MF667 / 668

Rep: (1)
By the way, I checked this ZTE_MF667_Firmware_V1.0.0B06 firmware and caps Dashboard from ZTE MF 667 Orange Armenia
And this, too,ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion (Post Domovoj # 76752828)the way she Voice ...

All of them worked.

Post has been editedwifidlink - 10.09.19, 01:29

Rep: (0)
Greetings! Do not tell people in the know on the modem firmware, which would be fixed in the modem TTL on certain value? .. And then distribute the internet with this modem via wi-fi to other devices, such as an old iphone 4s and operator MTS firing mismatch TTL requests and takes 50 rubles a day! Maybe someone knows how to flash the firmware can be the modem to lock the TTL on the modem? .. thank you in advance responded! : Thank_you:

Post has been editeddeca82 - 10.09.19, 23:13

Rep: (126)
deca82 @ 10.09.19, 23:09*
Fixed to the modem TTL
can not fiksuruy on the router.

deca82 @ 10.09.19, 23:09*
can not fiksuruy on the router.
: Zhal..Spasibo for the answer!

Rep: (-1)
80 per cent if a substitute hangs from the firmware files to another and zither

* Uzuver,
you can try another proshivalshikom (not MOD_MF667WEBDL_B05, and others) to flash.

Post has been editedwifidlink - 12.09.19, 20:41

Rep: (-1)
What if three times hangs at 80% then 2:00 rewritable memory with contact closure

Rep: (2538)
* Uzuver,
* wifidlink,
The thing is the type of modem stick ...
We have already discussed ...

* Domovoj,
It is clear, but what is the problem if he sews WEB firmware and does not hang ... and with the replacement of files, which prevents him to flash until the end?
Just trying to understand ...

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedwifidlink - 12.09.19, 22:27

wifidlink @ 12.09.19, 22:23*
that prevents him to flash until the end?

something that did not sewn.
zavison 80% of this flash drive is wiped but not recorded.

* Domovoj,
Clear. obtained in the firmware and memory type is specified. : Scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedwifidlink - 12.09.19, 23:01

wifidlink @ 12.09.19, 22:58*
Clear. obtained in the firmware and memory type is specified.

Naturally. Or rather not in the firmware and in the loader.
If the loader does not work correctly the erasure occurs and the record is not present ... and a flash card pristine ...
Himself faced with this in an attempt to make voice MF667.
My copy just to die from the voice firmware.
It was necessary to revive through the test point.

Rep: (4)
Bought a modem ZTE Turkcell VINN MF667 (my version from the Turkish Turkcell operator)
It was:
Software Version: WEB_TKCTURMF667V1.0.0B07
Firmware Version: BD_TKCHDMF667V1.0.1B02
Turkcell VINN.rar (attachments). Copied, Dashboard in Unlocker is not used. Who wants to can check the files on the modem

I did not like:
1. Speed. When checking the speed of thought, speed is not of the modem.
2. No values ​​of the signal strength (-70dB and -90dB).
3. There is no possibility to check balances (USSD).
Benefits:
1. There are statistics, separately and all
2. Push email. In Linux, you do not need to configure, just connect. In Windows does not start automatically AutoRun.exe, had to be started manually, but it 2 taps. And it worked, but the speed :( :(. Also auto-APN.

It was unlocked, nothing has changed.

The Device Manager defined as Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device (network adapters), ZTE MMS Storage USB Device (Disk Drives), a slot for memory cards (portable device) and a controller. Used a 3G Modem Manager, ZTE Modem v1.0, 3G Turbo Manager, Join Air, ZTE Manager Inspire Device (PC_ZTEMANAGERV7.5.0B01) and Ucell Internet. Nowhere is determined. Download here//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/...r_client-1.00.1066.rarUnlocker and after clicking on the magnifying glass (run as root) program began to be determined on another - ZTE Proprietary USB Modem (Modems) and ZTE Diagnostics Interface, ZTE NMEA Device (Ports) (when opening for the modem does not detect in Unlocker, so they should be closed). Then began to work normally in Ucell Internet, downloaded here trus
toff
.ru / e107_plugins / download / download.php? view.176
But had not the strength of the signal in the program. Tried several firmware MF667WEBDL_B02 and MF667WEBDL_B05. Not suitable, even without checking MF667WEBDL_B02 versions. Immediately "Version mismatch" of 0%. I found here without checking the versionZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion (https://cloud.mail.ru/public/B5Xh/W6nJjp3YF). Firmware successfully, after the modem has been blocked and is constantly CD appears in Explorer. I found another MF667WEBDL_B02
https://homenet.beeline.ru/index.php?/topic/
292 439 distributions programs-usb-modem-beelineproshivki /
or
http://homenet.beeline.ru
/files/usb/MF667WEBDL_B02.rar
and firmware update was successful. Now there is a second version. After flashing and constantly displays a CD in Windows Explorer and not in the Device Manager. Unlocker did not find the modem. Then he happened to seeZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion(Became defined as a network card), and together with the team in the browser
192.168.0.1/goform/goform_process?goformId=MODE_SWITCH&switchCmd=FACTORY (at this time the only way I was able to transfer from the network card)
I began to be in Unlocker. Unlock in Unlocker - everything is simple, Unlock and you're done. Back to the NIC - AT + ZCDRUN = F. The web interface is available with all the cards. When connecting a (new) does not appear in the Task Manager after Extract goes into the network card (Unlocker does not detect). After AT + ZCDRUN = 8 immediately available as a network card after the connection, but anyway after connection blinks green when connected to a 3G, a web-interface works. Used MF667WEBDL_B02, because of the comments did not reduce speed.
Lights red - No SIM
Blinking green - searching for 2G
Green - 2G
Blue - 3G

Speed ​​is not changed, the results Huawei E220 speed (7.2 Mbps) higher than the ZTE MF667. Who I checked in Huawei E220 - 3,4 Mbit / s, 3.7 Mbit / s. I am worn out already. But now I can compare signal strength and have the ability to check balances without a SIM change and on the web interface. Every link, availability and compliance checking files (sha256), t. To. The accumulated nearly 1 GB of these files. It seems all of the done results.
Now:
Firmware: BD_HDMF667V1.0.0B01
Next to hats, can be added.

Firmware modem ZTE Turkcell VINN MF667 version MF667WEBDL_B02
1. Connect the modem
2. Download//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/...r_client-1.00.1066.rarUnlocker, install, run (Run as administrator)
3. Click on the magnifying glass (Unlocker)
4. Downloadhttps://cloud.mail.ru/public/B5Xh/W6nJjp3YFand run
5. Downloadhttp://homenet.beeline.ru
/files/usb/MF667WEBDL_B02.rar and run
6. Extract (conductor)
7. 192.168.0.1/goform/goform_process?goformId=MODE_SWITCH&switchCmd=FACTORY (browser)
8. Press Unlock (Unlocker)
9. AT + ZCDRUN = F (Unlocker)
10. AT + ZCDRUN = 8 (Unlocker)
11. Disconnect modem is ready to use

Using the ZTE Turkcell VINN MF667 modem connection manager without firmware
1. Connect the modem
2. Download//savagemessiahzine.com/forum/...r_client-1.00.1066.rarUnlocker, install, run (Run as administrator)
3. Click on the magnifying glass (Unlocker)
4. Download trus
toff
.ru / e107_plugins / download / download.php? view.176 and install
5. Set the profile to Ucell Internet (specify the access number, APN and so on. N.)

Attached files

Attached fileTurkcell VINN.rar(1.03 MB)

Post has been editedrkgvktyt - 13.09.19, 03:18

rkgvktyt @ 13.09.19, 03:38*
but still after connecting flashes green

I understand you have a modem in 2G constantly works? Maybe that's the problem?

No, certainly not in the 2G. Color Display izmenilo after flashing WEB ... B02.
It was: green lights - 2G, blue lights - 3G. After flashing: 2G or 3G - flashing green, the green - network found, red - No SIM or the network has not yet been found. Prior to that, too, it seems to have been red, but only once you have connected, so red before - Search SIM. I always put a 3G only. And the speed greater than the speed at maksimumalnuyu 2G to 473.6 kbit / s. I have since speed is 1, 1.5 and 2.5 (Mbits / s) very late in the evening.
but still after connecting flashes green when connected to a 3G

I mean, or firmware such that the indicators work has changed, or errors in the firmware, even though it was "successfully completed." Flashing green, but it works in 3G. I immediately checked out then.

I have not yet written a message, because even not finish. I ran the file for the firmware ZTE_MF667_Firmware_V1.0.0B06, downloaded (and method) hereZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion- like to move completely out of the web interface, update stopped at 80%, and after a time, "Failed". Also mentioned a stop at 80% just above on this page. The modem begun displayed with a yellow question mark in Device Manager. I began to disconnect the plastic parts on the modem. techniqueZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion. One bolt could not unscrew fully moved board, and the lower and upper parts remained connected. Long tried to contact was, but I saw in the Device Manager, displaying how QHSUSB. After installing the first driver it turned out that the driver only for XP (for some reason I thought that the driver for XP and 7). At the moment, there is no operating system installed XP, so still in the process. Of the benefits: now just have nothing on the MMC Storage modem (ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion).

Post has been editedrkgvktyt - 15.09.19, 01:15

80 per cent if a substitute hangs from the firmware files to another and zither

* Uzuver,
You have used thisZTE MF667 (MF669) - Talk?

Possible for caps
Methods of recovery ZTE MF667 modems faulty software for Windows 7 x64
Modem Firmware Recovery prosle unfinished, the first optionZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion(Start from step 5)

1. Download and extract the archive (attachments)
2. Points 2-6 techniquesZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion
3. Install the driver from the folder QHSUSB QHSUSB + Drivers + (x64): Search manually specify the folder QHSUSB + Drivers + (x64)
4. Item 8 methodologiesZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion
5. Install the driver from the ZTE_Drivers_64bit folder: Browse my computer for driver software - Select a driver from a list of device drivers - Next - Disk - Select a file from zteusbdiag.inf ZTE_Drivers_64bit folder ... WIN7 - Select Left ZTE Corporation, then right ZTE Diagnostics Interface - Further (Thank Yousun1709for the right adviceZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion)
6. Item 11 methodologiesZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion
7. In the Device Manager (DVD, CD-ROM drives) device will CWID USB SCSI CD-ROM USB Device. After reconnection will install a modem driver in part and in other devices will ZTE WCDMA Technologies MSM. Now you need to install the drivers from ZTE_Drivers_64bit folder ... WIN7: Search manually specify the folder ZTE_Drivers_64bit ... WIN7 (!). You will see ZTE Diagnostics Interface
8. If you use free web-interface - setting a connection manager. If you enjoy using the web interface - transfer to the network card. After the restoration error opening at m.home web interface is not (ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion). After the restoration of the modem is unlocked.

If XP: select the driver from QHSUSB_Driver folder, then the folder of zte_drivers
If Vista x64: choose a driver from QHSUSB_Driver folder, then - ZTE_Drivers_64bit ... VISTA
If Windows 8 x64: choose the driver folder QHSUSB + Drivers + (x64), ZTE_Drivers_64bit ... WIN7 (if not suitable ZTE_Drivers_64bit for Windows 8, you need to specify)
Archive of the files was madeZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion, ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion, ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion
Nothing was renamed to not to confuse people only added files and logreader.exe qcusbser.pdb of QHSUSB_Driver in QHSUSB + Drivers + (x64). OS x86 does not support more than 4 GB of RAM, so Vista x86, 7 x86, x86 8 I consider irrelevant. One file with all drivers for XP, Vista x64, 7 x64, 8 x64!

Attached files

Attached fileZTE_MF667_qtools, Windows XP, Vista x64, 7 x64, 8 x64.rar(13.05 MB)

Post has been editedrkgvktyt - 16.09.19, 00:34

I used the methodZTE MF667 (MF669) - DiscussionBut with firmware MOD_MF667WEBDL_B05ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussionand replace the files after running MOD_MF667WEBDL_B05.exe from the archiveZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussion. "Try again" :(. After the restoration of the modem firmware to the updated Officialhttp://homenet.beeline.ru
/files/usb/MF667WEBDL_B05.rar. It seems better now. Day post-test speed was above 2 Mbit / s and slightly increased the signal strength by about 6 dB (2 - 10 dB). Or maybe the operator affected: scratch_one-s_head:.

If so restoreZTE MF667 (MF669) - DiscussionIt does not always work with 5 points

Successful firmware for ZTE Turkcell VINN MF667:
1. ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussionthenhttp://homenet.beeline.ru
/files/usb/MF667WEBDL_B02.rar. Speed ​​unchanged.
2. ZTE MF667 (MF669) - Discussionthenhttp://homenet.beeline.ru
/files/usb/MF667WEBDL_B05.rar. bit rate is higher.

Post has been editedrkgvktyt - 16.09.19, 18:25

Hurrah! ZTE MF667 ahead modem to 7.2 Mbit / s speed. If you have poor signal and increased network load at peak times happened:
Modem to 7.2 Mbit / s - 0.66 Mbit / s, Ping 156 ms;
ZTE MF667 - 1,59 Mbit / s, 83 ms ping.
All measured three times, have average. FirmwareZTE MF667 (MF669) - DiscussionAnd then officially firmwarehttp://homenet.beeline.ru
/files/usb/MF667WEBDL_B05.rar. Huh! : Scratch_one-s_head:
: Yahoo:: hemp:

Post has been editedrkgvktyt - 16.09.19, 23:46

People what to do after the restoration of hanging on 11. Run the file 8200write.cmd, specify the port number, waiting for the firmware is complete. ???? Sending hello ....

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/02/20, 6:35