> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Excel Expense Accounting (Mofix) | 100% automation of accounting: SMS, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex Disk ...
What you need in the new version
Functionality for new versions
Recurring payments [ 52 ] ** [25,49%]
Select font size categories. [ 13 ] ** [6,37%]
Save custom column header settings (color, filters) [ 13 ] ** [6,37%]
Sync with OneDrive [ 13 ] ** [6,37%]
Balance (balance) at the beginning and end of the period in History [ 31 ] ** [15,2%]
Bookmark List of accounts with balances [ 18 ] ** [8,82%]
Multicurrency [ 50 ] ** [24,51%]
Save operation time [ 14 ] ** [6,86%]
Total votes: 204

Rep: (250)
Excel Expense Accounting (Mofix)
version: 4.38

Last update of the program in the header:15.10.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
100% automation of accounting: SMS, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex Disk, accounting of cash vouchers

Description:
Maximum automation and freedom of accounting finance. Analysis, processing of operations can be carried out in Excel-like applications. Recognizes any banking SMS, push notifications, saves data in a convenient xlsx, xlsm format. Synchronization with clouds Yandex Disk, Dropbox, Google Drive. Recognition and accounting of cash vouchers. Suitable for conducting operational accounting of finances of entrepreneurs.

Opportunities:
- Accounting for money in home accounting
- Category Budget
- Debt accounting
- Subcategories
- Charts
- Reading and parsing SMS, push notifications of any bank
- Synchronization with Dropbox, Google Drive
- Widget
- Transfers between accounts
- Dark theme
- Financial Calculator
- Personal financial manager
- Displays the balance of your bank credit card

The xlsx data files are located in the sd_card / mofix directory on the device.
User instruction video:

Video instructions for creating SMS templates:

Video instructions for creating push notification templates:

What is in the pro version:
- Editing, deleting transactions from the application
- Add more than 1 custom field
- Adding debt more than 2x
- Generate a report with subcategories
- Password
- Restore from backup
- grouping of check operations into categories when saving

Synchronization with 1C
Accounting for expenses in Excel (Post # 33805777)

Excel accounting based on mofix.xlsx
Attached Image

Russian interface: Yes

Developer: pv org
Post office: [email protected]
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moneyfix
Video review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwJYrh0wuGk

Who can not pay on Google play, write in a personal.

Download:
Version: 4.36 Attached fileMofix.apk (5.77 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedpvorg - 04.01.20, 06:10
Reason for editing: Editing caps

Rep: (0)
pvorg
How to use the "score". That there should be written? HOW IT WORKS?

noname.samara @ 2.10.2013, 16:35*
pvorg
How to use the "score". That there should be written? HOW IT WORKS?

Good afternoon! Account is a logical unit of account. For example, a purse, or by credit card.

Rep: (17)
Slavians @ 04.09.2013, 20:36*
There is another point to the logic of the buttons Save and Save-and-close. Do not it be better to add the option (dop.ptichku) to synchronize only the Save button-and-close? Let me explain why - just when you enter positions 5-6 on the road, a little annoying that the program wants to synchronize each time you enter.

I subscribe. It should be an option to program synchronized with the closing. Otherwise, very tight: entered, I click Save, wait until the sync, went on to introduce ...

But the "save" button should be at the top and to be always available. You wrote that if the button to enter a description leaves. Then her up. With this arrangement the input speed will increase.

Rep: (3)
Dear developer!
Many thanks for the calculator!
But there are a couple of suggestions.
1) Add to the calculator button to delete the last character.
2) If the call transfer number calculator from the "sum".

PavelGP @ 23.10.2013, 05:32*
1) Add to the calculator button to delete the last character.
2) If the call transfer number calculator from the "sum".

Thank you for your interest in mofix. For the button deletes the last character is not enough space, and it did not add. If there are more applications then think of something.
To transfer a number from the "sum" is not difficult. Explain in what situations it may be necessary?

pvorg @ 23.10.2013, 13:01*
To transfer a number from the "sum" is not difficult. Explain in what situations it may be necessary?

The history tab (when you edit a payment with a credit card) when a portion of purchases should be attributed to another category as part of the leave in the current. I have almost all payments via bank card (customized templates relevant banks, so chose your program)

Post has been editedPavelgp - 23.10.13, 10:14

Rep: (1)
Unloading of Mofix 1C Money 8 (1.0.25.1)

Attention! Before the first unloading, make a backup copy of the database - 1Cv8.1CD copy in another folder.

Opportunities

* Are compared and, if necessary, in the dialog mode is transferred categories of expenditures, income and Purses.
* Because 1C in addition to the date there is time, the documents for the selected period are transferred in the following order: the arrival, transfer and dc consumption.
* Recording takes place in two transactions: first pass written "guides", for the second - "Documents".
* After downloading the control of residues produced in the purses, in the case of large discrepancies possible to cancel the changes in the database.
* For the treatment no need to install Excel.

Features

* Set up a "double" allows you to set the issue of a duplicate document record. Search double occurs: by date of the document (excluding time) on the wallet (or purse for movement), under the movement of money and the amount. Hence, a possible "bug" - when in one day twice put on 100r on the phone, when removed jackdaw written only one flow. On the other hand, without the jackdaws convenient re-load the documents listed in hindsight ...
* Purses and articles of cash flow are sought in the database (DB) by name. And the "Repair" and "Repair my room" for "repairs" are equivalent.
* Download Work involves the integrity of the database in Mofix. Those. If the user has deleted the article from the page flow "categories of expenditure", but it is present in the document that is loaded, the processing will take off with an error. But the document is not in the database will be written.
* To retrieve data from Excel using Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0. In principle, it is present in all modern (and updated !!!) window. But if you are not connected, sethttp://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/de...s.aspx?id=13255

processing file can be added to the base itself. To do this, go to the reports - to add the report - file type "File external report" - select the processing file - open ...
http://yadi.sk/d/finoOjiIBhP7X

PS It would be possible to do, and two-way sync, but I am interested only upload. processing code is open - go)

Post has been editedDyh1 - 28.10.13, 13:26

Author, explain whether the button synchronization is scheduled to "Save and Close"?

Varicapp @ 03.11.2013, 00:09*
Author, explain whether the button synchronization is scheduled to "Save and Close"?

Good day!
Synchronization occurs when tab Dropbox installed "kryzhik" "synced down to DropBox when saving." You can not sync?

All syncs. There is not one I wrote. If there is this crow and introduces some costs every time you wait until the file is synchronized. It would be better if I enter several different costs, save them, and after the last click "Save and Close" and it is now necessary synchronization. The program is synchronized and closed ...

Rep: (13)
1 to change the synchronization logic. Ideally, you want two checkboxes - 1. sync while maintaining 2. Synchronize when the user will choose the logic

Rep: (21)
+1. I stopped using the program because of this inconvenient timing mechanism of each transaction

Thanks for the comments. I added a check. If everything is OK then I lay in google play.
Attached filemofix.apk(913.83 KB)

That's fine. Potestit long time did not work, I have is bought Pro version, so expect an update in the Market.

Dear developer!
More than 2 months asked to do
What would the call calculator the number of the "amount" appears in kalkulyatooe.
When to expect this functionality?

Rep: (0)
is it possible in the SMS templates add to the amount of transfer to € $ with a fixed rate, and attributed this pattern to the category
I sms from the bank in the amount of 13 € format .....
shops in the main profile ..... food ..... clothes ....

Dear author why the program does not display a penny?

Varicapp @ 05.02.2014, 23:14*
why the program does not display a penny?

Good day!
You probably mean the sum of the list of categories and accounts. There is intentionally rounded to save space on the screen. Penny is completely stored in mofix.xlsx file and displayed in your reports.

Rep: (830)
And there is in this program something like planned revenue-expenditure? Also enjoyed KeshOrganayzerom VinMobayl on, I can not find a replacement on Android

Post has been editedalexlong - 07.02.14, 12:15

alexlong @ 07.02.2014, 11:03*
planned revenue-expenditure?

Scheduled yet.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/01/20, 17:15