> Attention!

All programs in this section are unofficial and not supported by Apple.Installing and working with them can cause incorrect device behavior (fast battery discharge, system braking, incorrect operation of other applications, etc.), or it may lead to the need for a flashing.By installing the application, you act at your own risk!
How to install deb-files -Installing * .deb and * .ipa

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Flex 3 | [IPhone] [iPad] Create your own jailbreak tweaks for the iPhone

Rep: (105)
Flex 3
version: 3.0
Last update of the program in the header:23.03.2018

Attached Image

Short description:
The new development, called the Flex, released in Cydia after prolonged testing, allows iPhone users to develop and making tweaks

Description:
With Flex to fix at its discretion, can be almost any aspect of iOS operation. For example, users can apply "Skip" songs an unlimited number of times in the Pandora app, delete from the lock screen camera button, or remove the warning about the age limit downloads from the App Store program.

What are the requirements for independent creation of tweaks ( "patches" in the language of the author Flex)? Do I need to do to have programming skills in Objective-C? Absolutely not. The utility was developed in order to provide a simple tool for making tweaks to the widest range of users. Flex includes a small manual work with the application and the finished multiple patches.

Even if you do not set a goal to develop their own tweaks, you can download the Flex and use the operating time of a friendly community. program developer prudently launched a cloud service Flex Community Cloud, with which the authors of the addons can share their works. Some of the most interesting patches appear in the Favorites section. Flex is installed as an additional icon on the iPhone desktop.

What other changes can be made in iOS using Flex? For example, now in the Flex Community Cloud presents a number of add-ons that allow you to enable contact photos in normal application messages, remove the restriction to the number of tabs in Safari, Box hide from the desktop, and more.

Video tutorials on creating patches

A few examples are the creation of patches:
MagicDots
[Attachment = "5161739: 20140930 ... 0629_257.jpg"]

MyPhoneDefault
Hide answering machine:
MobilePhoneApplication
- (BOOL) showsPhoneVoiceMail
False

Open the first (election -....- answering machine):
PhoneTabBarController
- (int) defaultTabViewType (int) from 1 to 5 correspondingly
- (int) currentTabViewType (int) from 1 to 5 correspondingly

NoNotificationCenterBlur
[Attachment = "5161883: 20140930 ... 3318_687.jpg"]

Youtube

Download: Flex3 3.0 beta for iOS 46 10 - 11.1.2 thanks, we say Yurik-258
Archive:

Ready patches for Flex - Change iOS beyond recognition!

Post has been editedmaxipon - 24.03.18, 12:00
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (19)
"@Punksomething @vicryabov Please add localization support to your apps. I need Russian localization. Thank you!"
If there is a lot of tweets, the author Flex'a add support for localization, and I'll translate its applications and tweaks to the Russian.
If you want more translations tweaks, create tweets with text above (or his, but similar in meaning).
Sincerely, translator Activator, biteSMS, DisplayRecorder, Overboard and 50 more tweaks and applications Cydia.

Rep: (451)
Download version 1.05Attached fileflex_1.05.deb(409.38 KB)

Rep: (0)
Both versions do not work
He writes that it is necessary to buy

Rep: (13)
I have the same thing, I tried only the version 1.05

Post has been editedSlayer4 - 03.02.13, 19:24

Rep: (5)
You can use it as it is to reform the tweak to make it work perfectly on firmware 6? For example gridlok (to install icons in any order) and then does not plow.

Rep: (432)
No, it you do not otremontiruete.No with it you'll be able to make an alternative to that required to tviku.Mne's interested in this topic, but the knowledge of writing code and programming zero, would be glad if someone tell me some manual under this prog with Russian explanations, and then use it would be desirable, but can not: blush: .PS people unsubscribing above that can not be a cloud in the program download ready-made tweaks, you think yourself how crackers kryaknut you access to the cloud? For this is any need akkaunt.Tak that there are two options either to buy it and have access to the cloud, or use the compromised and satisfied with the opportunity only to make tweaks.

bought)

Slayer4 ,
Quite informative post ...
Well, how? Is it really worth tweaks that there is no substitute in the Cydia?

Rep: (40)
Slayer4,
and finished patches of clouds can be downloaded for free or for money?
Who can not remember the name of the patch (demolished Flex) - was one patch in the cloud, in the description which says that after installation, you can send and receive files from any device - such as Airblue Sharing. And so, as the Flex has not been purchased, downloaded from the cloud did not give.

Fierce warrior , Well, while trying different look, everything seems like there are even cheats to games (one of which is Doodle Jump) interestnyh other tweaks, and most importantly that they are not sitting in the operative!

vachok , At the expense blyutuza do not know what that kind of tweak seen, which is associated with it, I just turned off bluetooth because I do not need no function of the transmit / receive when I say the name of downloaded try,

P.S. Ready patches everything downloaded for free!

Who broke Subway Surf on the coins, they know how zadolbala this plate with an error of purchase, with Flex you can remove it

Rep: (14)
As a true pirate, I looked at the beginning of RON IksSellayz. All is well established there. For those who are not in the subject: to add cydia repo cydia.xsellize.com, and there looking for this tweak. Good luck!

Meagawa , Well, well, let's see how you will download patches without a license

Meagawa ,
Dear true pirate, what do you say? On kryaknut not have access to the cloud, that is the tweaks you need to write to, and use other people does not work, besides xselize, not the last resort, where the flex can be downloaded.
Slayer4 ,
Well Doodle Jump, for example, and from the usual Cydia has free cool cheat tvik.Interesuyut is interesting tweaks, there to pass through the bluetooth or more chto.A files that you have written a long time ago and he sidii.A flex demon if you do not know, too, always hanging in mind, if you do not believe me, go to iCleaner posmotrite.Tak and that as long as I have something for themselves preconditions for the purchase can not see.

Fierce warrior Really hanging, I did not know. Tweaks are not enough, but all the descriptions in English, English I do not whisking, until I put one remove, watching what was happening.

Slayer4 ,
Ponyatno.Nu then, if something really interesting find, write zdes.Togda already can think to take it or not, tk. In Cydia also a lot of interesting things there, and buy flex because of a couple of tweaks no particular desire.

Post has been editedFierce warrior - 16.02.13, 23:25

Fierce warrior , vachok , I understand correctly?! at the expense of blyutuza on the screenshot of the second patch (alternative AirBlu Sharing) it?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (40)
Slayer4 @ 17.02.2013, 01:28*
I understand correctly?! at the expense of blyutuza on the screenshot of the second patch (alternative AirBlu Sharing) it?

correctly - Allow All Biuetooth Pairing

Rep: (14)
Yes, indeed, when you try to download a patch is not your - asking to buy the app.

vachok , I do not have the possibility to check out this patch as there is Problem

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/12/19, 20:49