Soul Sacrifice | Promising action

Rep: (32)
Soul sacrifice

Attached Image

(based on gotps3)

First of all, it is worth noting that the game will have nothing to do with studio projects.From software: Dark souls and Demon's souls . The project will be developed by staff Marvelous AQL , which will place the character in the decoration of the plot of an ancient book, in which, to use magic spells, it is supposed to return a part of the body, the so-called victim (Sacrifice - hence the name of the game - author's comment).

Soul sacrifice will be able to offer players a diverse gameplay, various styles of warfare, as well as a direct dependence of the character's appearance on the actions performed. There is nothing to do with Fable here: the person you control can become a monster in several steps if you abuse magic by giving away your body parts.

One of the main surprises is that in the game there will be a multiplayer mode designed for 4 people.

By the way, the well-known for his work inCapcom Keiji Inafune, which directly manages all the activities of the studio.

Youtube gameplay

Soul sacrifice gameplay
Soul Sacrifice FULL DEMO (Part 1)
Soul Sacrifice FULL DEMO (Part 2)
Soul Sacrifice JAPANESE DEMO ONLINE Gameplay
Soul Sacrifice - Tokyo Game Show Trailer
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
[attachment = "2509896: soul_sac ... 05220
120.jpg "]
Attached Image
Attached Image

Play together
stenman - PSN ID: stenman28031991
alex238azimut -PSN ID: DarkStalkerUA
vladiss88 - PSN ID: VladisSan
maxzer - PSN ID: maxzeree
SanchesGx8 - PSN ID: San_Alex_G

Members Roomsavagemessiahzine.com
Room name (we break through in the search):savagemessiahzine.com
password:3456
* in case it turns out to be full, create a room calledsavagemessiahzine.com2 and expect other members of the forum.

SPOILER!!! who wants to go through himself - do not read!
Weaknesses of bosses:

Behemoth: fire
Centaur: ice
Cerberus: Stone
Dullahan: Poison
Dwarf: fire
Elf Queen: Fire
Gargoyle: Poison
Harpy: fire
Hydra: fire
Jack Frost: Electricity
Jack O Lantern: Ice
Kraken: electricity
Leviathan: electricity
Minotaur: electricity
Ogre: ice
Pegasus: electricity
Phoenix: Ice
Siren: electricity
Unicorn: Electricity
Valkyrie: Stone
Werewolf: ice

61 screenshot

Tongue : of the interesting to us, only English. There will be no Russian in the game with a probability of 99.9%
Prizes : http://www.stratege.ru/trophies/psv/soul-sacrifice
Weight : ?
Online game : the possibility of playing a cooperative game

Dear users :

If you want to get into the list of people who want to play in a cooperative, then write to me in the PM, indicating your nickname in the PSN, and I will add you to the topic header.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedcooler.nvkz - 12.05.14, 05:17

Rep: (741)
maxzer,
Her Sce Bend Studio did, Americans.

Rep: (21)
Pichal (((

Rep: (22)
Although I know Angian, but I prefer the games in Russian. But this game can be bought this game));)

Excellent news, read the topic header.

Rep: (345)
Sharp cap.

Probably stupid question: how?)

Elserjo,
Press the complaint on the message with the cap, write - Create PLEASE HAPPY. : D.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 13.04.13, 08:23

Rep: (13)
In connection with the speedy exit, the demo, and the release, I propose to be submitted to the FRAND, so that there were no problems with the Coop) Death_-Raven1430: happy:

Rep: (345)
Pre-order , and weight is excellent.

meleshkin-igor
I wanted to take on Katridge, and now I don't even know.)

Rep: (2)
Already pre-ordered. They wanted to take on the cartridge. But the price surprised, and indeed, weighs not much.
Now definitely PSN purchase

Rep: (3)
I was in choosing a PSN / Catridge makes you think about PSN that the cathridge wait for a long time, and there are no bonus in our stores.

Rep: (63)
Nuiteryb @ 04/13/2013, 14:47*
And in our stores there are no bonus.

I do not know how will it be with SS, but in the case of AC3: R 1C-interest provided all bonuses of pre-order

Post has been editedDar3DvL - 13.04.13, 13:52

I wrote in support of 1C Interest. Signed that there was no longer a couple of weeks before the exit and pre-order

I was still pre-ordered on the game. Money will be removed on April 24th. Apparently this day will be available preloading, as it was with a word)

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 13.04.13, 16:55

With PS Vita, you can make a preload?
Did pre-ordered on the glory .. but I did not hear about the preload

Own91
C Vita I do not know, but unsubscribed that with PS3 it was possible to pre-download the game.

Rep: (8)
Own91 C with vita, too, you can pre-ordered
sasha1430, if in psp darkstalkerua

alex238azimut
We are interested in the possibility of pre-loading from Vita. And the pre-order can be issued from the site.)

Rep: (13)
PriZRak_00,
It also issued, it is written that 25 will remove the money, and after it is expected, it is expected that the material on which you issued pre-ordered can be downloaded to PS Vita after 1/5/2013

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.12.20, 06:05