Custom operator logo without jail!

Rep: (584)
On IOS 7 could someone change the logo? The program works, but the replacement does not occur (only changes, for example, 14.1 to 14.5, etc.)

Rep: (0)
Friends help someone not broke.
Can I throw ipcc file with this picture.
And then I did my floor status bar disappeared.
Beeline, 14.0, iphone

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDanilka135 - 19.06.13, 21:49

Rep: (1)
iPhone 5 v.6.1.4 fails logo, but the operator information changes. Tried and under WIN and a MAC by any means. In the phone configuration changes 14.0 14.1, rebooted, but the logo is still not changed, MTS writes the life of me ...

Rep: (4)
Guys, I go to iTunes ->Restore (+ shift), and the settings can not choose ipcc files only ipsw is.
What can be done?

The question appeared:
<<"It is necessary to update your patch file provider. To do this it is necessary through iTunes.
For Windows: Start - Run - CMD - "C: \ Program Files \ iTunes \ iTunes.exe" / setPrefInt carrier-testing 1
For windows 7x64: "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ iTunes \ iTunes.exe" / setPrefInt carrier-testing 1
Now you can fill in the profiles settings. Connect the iPhone to the iTunes, under the "Information" press Shift + update, get a window with the option to download the file, choose the drop-down list of "iPhone provider configuration files.">>

Logo is not replaced.
Have someone ready for MegaFon (14.0) for the iPhone 5, iPad 4
MTS (Mobile TeleSystems 14.0) for the iPhone 3GS?

Megaphone ready for iPhone iPad 4 and 5.
MTS remained on 3GS), but cable is not included.

Post has been editedTuningmaster - 19.08.13, 08:46

Set for the Big Three (Beeline, Megafon, MTS).
Serviceability checked at the megaphone (iPhone your iPad).
If something does not work, write, to correct.
For Beeline I do not know the version, and so did both MTS and MegaFon - 14.

Attached files

Attached fileIPCC.rar(29.26 Kb)

TuningMaster @ 19.08.2013, 10:11*
Set for the Big Three (Beeline, Megafon, MTS).
Serviceability checked at the megaphone (iPhone your iPad).
If something does not work, write, to correct.
For Beeline I do not know the version, and so did both MTS and MegaFon - 14.

Can you please fix for Beeline? Our version 14.5.3.
Tried in the archive - Updates window appears and immediately disappears.

CyberAP, pomudohalsya shorter and made version 15. Otherwise, an error (at 14.5.3, etc.)
Please check. Option for retina.

Attached files

Attached fileVimpelCom_ru_15.1.rar(12.57 KB)

TuningMaster, thank you! all it turned out, only had to change the logo image in some places, and the dark appears on a dark background: thank_you:: happy:

And if no logo, just text some, what font and size you want to use? The default font in the program is different and looks ugly.

SubSkyNet, if necessary, it can alter.
Kind of instructions insert logo with a shadow and without)

KYCTbl_TAM, font can be any which is pleasant.
The size of the Retina: height 32, width can vary, but it is too long, the logo will occupy a lot of space for other icons may not have enough space. So I cut off myself from Megafon only logo without inscription.

Rep: (55)
Guys, there's one guy asked and I ask who are the thread of the Test for IOS 7? what results and for how beta sewed?

Rep: (39)
iSoldat,
7 no axis goes ... this procedure does not go.

PLEASE HELP) in general do through a program CustomCarrierLogo operator fits Carrier version of [14.0] vyberaem iPhone device goes below the operator Carrier, a large list but my present, my phone says [Operator: Carrier 14.0] in the list is not present. I do not understand nothing, that is to be carrier.bundle? or how

Friends, on iOS 7 and has not found a solution? Tired of the inscription, I want to remove

LifePeople @ 26.09.2013, 00:22*
Friends, on iOS 7 and has not found a solution? Tired of the inscription, I want to remove

+1

Post has been editedmega-smart - 27.09.13, 14:40

Rep: (-1)
People leave the pliz any lists you no other logo

iPhone 4 iOS6, Beeline 14.0, helped method exhibiting in prog just 14 without anything.
And then simply replacing 14,1 to 14.1

Rep: (-2)
7 axes found a solution?

Post has been editedf99 - 20.10.13, 07:50

I join the question

Che-he checks ...
Error installing of a custom
Nov 23 23:50:05 CommCenter [68]<Error>: Verification is failing for the bundle: / var / mobile / Library / Carrier Bundles / iPhone / 25001
Nov 23 23:50:19 iPhone-Klim configd [55]<Notice>: Network changed.
Nov 23 23:50:19 iPhone-Klim wifid [15]<Notice>: WiFi: [406929019.685890]: IPv4 Primary interface is en0 and IPv6 Primary Interface is (null)
Nov 23 23:50:30 iPhone-Klim mobile_installation_proxy [130]<Warning>: LaunchServices: Please include the kCFBundleIdentifierKey in the options dictionary when installing an app.
Nov 23 23:50:30 iPhone-Klim mobile_installation_proxy [130]<Warning>: LaunchServices: Installing Carrier Bundle.
Nov 23 23:50:30 iPhone-Klim installd [62]<Notice>: 0x201000 MobileInstallationInstall_Server: Installing carrier bundle com.apple.MTS_ru
Nov 23 23:50:30 iPhone-Klim installd [62]<Notice>: 0x201000 MobileInstallationInstall_Server: Staging: 0.07s; Waiting: 0.00s; Installation: 0.14s; LS Sync: 0.00s; Overall: 0.21s

Post has been editedsafonovklim - 23.11.13, 22:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/04/20, 17:28