Custom operator logo without jail!

Rep: (4)
So there is a CustomCarrierLogo program, but there is one minus is that you need to edit the finished file, more on that later.

To get started, downloadCustomCarrierLogo v0.0.6and any hex editor say winhexAttached filewinhex.rar(1.04 MB)

Launch CustomCarrierLogo click Let`s Get Started
Attached Image

We see a window with various parameters
Attached Image

We are interested in 1,2,3,4,5 and 6
1) Enter the version of the operator I have it14.1
BUT! we enter not a point, butComma " , "!!!
2) Next, select your device iPhone, iPad! Wi-Fi versions do not work!
3) We choose the MTS operator clearly Megaphone too, but here we have Beeline VimpelCom_RU
4) Here we select a picture without a shadow
5) and here with a shadow
6) Click Create ... IPCC ... blah blah!
Attached Image

Attached Image

Then a window with instructions comes out, I will duplicate it later.
Attached Image

Two files appeared on the desktop.
Attached Image

We are interested in VimpelCom_ru_14,1.ipcc
Attached Image

Opens it with any archiver, for example, I have a vinrar
Attached Image
Attached Image

We go into the folder then again and see the files, we find Info.plist and version.plist
Attached Image

Drag them to the desktop.
Attached Image

Next, open the HEX editor.
Attached Image

Let's consider WinHex as an example
We recall that they entered earlier I had "14.1"
Click search, enter the number I enter 14, finds two values.
NOW LOOK AND CHANGE From 14.1 to 14.1 IT IS IMPORTANT!

Attached Image

With the second file, the same thing. We find ->We are changing.
Attached Image

Next, rename the VimpelCom_ru_14,1.ipcc file to
VimpelCom_ru_14.1.ipcc (Again, change the comma to a point)
Attached Image
Attached Image

Next, drag and drop two files into the archive.
Attached Image

We agree to the change, replacement. DONE!
Attached Image

Now go to Tuna, click on our device ->overview ->Press RESTORE iPhone with the SHIFT KEY
Attached Image

An explorer window appears in it changing the file type to OPERATOR CONFIGURATION FILES ... blah blah ... *. Ipcc
Select our file.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Pass the download and that’s it! Disconnect from the computer.

READY We admire the operator!))
Attached Image

Post has been editedYnet - 31.01.13, 18:36

Rep: (125)
For the efforts + set.
I advise you to hide all the screens under the spoilers. Since many people go on the phone and it will be inconvenient for them to turn so many screenshots, and extra mb are spent.
And to make a spoiler with ready-made pictures of the operators, I think they will be useful to many people.

Rep: (4)
danilgas
Thank you) I will change the time)

Rep: (72)
I would recommend using Plist Editor for Windows -Attached fileplistset.exe(4.83 MB)
for the editors Info.plist and version.plist
Not a direct link, for those who are afraid that I have a virus)http://www.icopybot.com/download.htm

Posted on 02/01/2013, 17:39:

So I would also like to ask whoever has Kyivstar_ua.bundle for ipad
I can’t pull out the original without jail = (

Rep: (268)
And if the operator is not in the list?

Rep: (0)
I have an iPhone 5 iOS 6.1, MTS RUS 14.0, I DO NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING WITH A POINT, I DO NOT write :( I write with an dot displays "invalid carrier bundle version", I WRITE WITH A comma displays an ERROR window. WHAT DO I DO ??

Rep: (72)
Macia199614 @ 02.02.2013, 14:45*
MTS RUS 14.0

So you have 14 simply, 0 do not need to write

GunRack,
Still not working
Attached Image

Rep: (29)
MegaFon, 14.0, there is no operator in the list of the iPad folder, I take the information in the iPhone folder, substituting it in the iPad folder. The file is created, but when you try to restore it in iTunes, error 0xE8000067. How to win, not yet found.

Thank you so much! ;)

Rep: (1)
Guys, sadness, the same situation as inolegp65,
which exit?
also Megaphone 14.0 iPhone 5

Rep: (14)
I also have the iPhone 5 the operator MegaFon, 14.0. Problem solved so: in CustomCarrierLogo v0.0.6 put 14 (no zeros and commas), no error is issued, BUT! Save as MegaFon_ru_14,1.ipcc - ie semicolon. Then I changed only a comma to a point in halyards and Info.plist version.plist (everything else is left unchanged) and renamed MegaFon_ru_14.1.ipcc (replaced by a comma to a point). All. Logo turned out too small, but probably just another picture necessary to look ... aparata not turned off, apply all by itself. Yes, and in the settings was the operator to register 14.1

Post has been editedalex-pankoff - 12.05.13, 05:29

recovery error

Rep: (29)
Interested in a specific method to work around the above error 0xE8000067. I created a bunch of IPPC files in different versions of programs. Both with and without commas. It's not about the files. The forums have examples of successful implementations with the same files.
How to determine what specifically indicates such an error? Inclining to the fact that it is a matter of computer configuration. I think that those who are faced with this do not have any component. (Like java, cc +, net framework and other exotic).
Although, this issue doesn’t bother me personally, since I have jailbreak on all devices. But it would come in handy.

Post has been editedolegp65 - 13.05.13, 14:45

Rep: (14)
I didn’t get a similar error. Laptop Windows 8 Ultimate.

olegp65,
but it just seems to me that the matter is in the files, since if you restore a file with the name original then the error does not pop up

Rep: (582)
I did everything as if in a hat and only then it worked. I have MTS, 4S, 6.1.3
Maybe the pictures of the operators will come in handy, otherwise the ones in the program didn’t work for me

Attached files

Attached fileLogo_For_iPhone_4_4S.rar(51.49 KB)

But on iPod 5, how can I do this? Firmware 6.1.3

Rep: (21)
Is it possible to make an inscription instead of a logo? And where in general can I get more logos? And how to roll everything back?

Post has been editedAlEr27 - 15.06.13, 18:17

AEEE. Everything worked. Thanks a lot.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/02/20, 8:58