> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Pocket Battery Analyzer | Who has a problem with the battery, you here!

Rep: (265)
Pocket Battery Analyzer
version 1.12

Attached Image

Description:
Pocket Battery Analyzer utility from Anton Tomov, the author of Pocket Mechanic, Pocket Hack Master allows you to monitor and predict the condition and performance of your battery.

Compatibility: PocketPC 2002, WM2003 / WM2003SE, WM5. QVGA, VGA (QVGA mode)

Homepage: www.wizcode.com

Download:
Version 1.12: Attached filePBatAnalyze.rar (284.8 KB)
Russifier: Pocket_Battery_Analyzer_RUS.rar thank Bigroad

The CAB archive, setup and spell.

Post has been editeddmand - 20.07.10, 08:44
Reason for editing: edited description

keydy Absolutely no arguments. There are considerations in this regard? then tell me about it all. Otherwise, your application absolutely bezpochvenno not convincing. : P

Rep: (1178)
Bigroad
And what about without concerns .. :) Sabzh hanging in a constant process, eat off resources and eats batereyku, like any other program .. (and it should be?) And benefit from it? Statistics to see? And yet? Fuck. And you want to be constantly before the eyes of the state of the battery, put something easy .. For example, the same or dciBattery Batti.

keydy You do not understand, this program is not meant for that to be fired continuously, it is only for that would identify potential problems with the fast discharge of the battery, or at least make a comparative analysis. So for example, I'm going to do this: Once XP is installed only Battery Analyzer and receive information with what intensity discharge my 1500 mAh battery on a "clean" system.
Then I will be able to control its discharge from an installed program, and try to identify the most hard-core consumers of energy. Or I can compare two different batteries, as well as to understand how much battery capacity is critical in the case of charging by USB or power supply, etc. And in order to ascertain the fact of the presence of voltage in the battery I should indiBar. : D After the results will be, I'm going to share this information with the forum users, and they, in turn, (I I rely on it) the same may present his. And on the basis of this testimony, by mutual exclusion, and logical reasoning, we will try to draw conclusions not based on subjective opinion but on objective facts. : D I hope I was convincing enough: D

Bigroad
A. Well, ifSo , Tady course I .. So from Tomova all prozhki lying in the archive is for just such rare cases .. :)
PySy. Although I doubt that someday they will use .. =)))

Post has been editedkeydy - 04.12.05, 21:56

keydy Judging by the fact that one day this topic was attended by about 400 people, and the name you read topics "Who has problems with the battery, you here!" I dare to believe that the case is not so rare. : D And the battery is an important detail in your car: D

Bigroad
I do not argue .. Only the program is not a sorceress .. =) Just now I (three days ago already) Trouble arose just a akkumom- machine off when thirty percent (sin on the controller glitch XP until done once). So can not solve this problem a subject in any way ..
[offtopic]
Who has problemsmwe are with the battery ..

[Apologizing]rezhet eyes .. :)

Rep: (279)
to keydy: Thank ruzhische, and I thought that I Igor, yesterday asked a question, so no one and not for obyasnil.Ya Twet came a day times five shest.Moget hence the figure :)

papuas I hope that now the question you've got a comprehensive answer?

keydy , Neither of which I can not help it, you look and you che papuas writing, I generally read five times until I realized that he wanted to say: D
And since you're such a "pedant" try to ensure that you write yourself :)

Rep: (114)
M
In order to protect them from cramps in her eyes, straightened his title.
People try closer to the subject.

Rep: (279)
to BigRoad:! Yes, thank you, my friend get comprehensive otvet.Progu will not put. And about the fact that "....... you look and you che papuas writes .." so I wrote the night with Pocket in mashine.Vot letters Coy where otbilis.A not be edited laziness.

Rep: (19)
The utility useful, but as an analyzer and said the author - designed to identify potential problems with the battery, ie, what it eats so much and when, no more than that, but in principle it is not marketed as a tablet, rather as a diagnostic tool, but what to do next with those troublemakers our battery - it is IMHO each individual separately ... Tolley demolish these violators and seek more flexible, or omitted to bear this sovtinku not upset yourself: D

Rep: (14)
At the weekend set. He launched. 10 minutes of monitoring battery began to melt before our eyes.
Uuuuh, evil softina.
How much time should last program session that she has given the forecast for the remainder of the work?

Here naryl steep softinuPPXplorerin the device information indicates information about the PDA batteries (voltage and current)
Picture
Especially for the purity of the experiment did put XP only PPXplorer reading the following:
Main Battery: 4.162 v (written on the battery 3.6v) current in sleep mode (running only PPXplorer) 50 mA. Disable Radio, falls by 10 mA. (This is without illumination) Blutooth in my experience the same eating from 10 to 15 mA, KingstonPlus 1 GB connecting practically no effect on the current intensity. Now dear nick Qtek S110, we can get an idea of ​​"where does my battery": D If we divide the battery capacity of 1200mA / 50mA it turns out that your device can live 24 hours if not to disturb him and 1500mA battery 30 hours. And you thought otherwise ???
Now we have to figure out the effect of processor speed on current consumption. This otpishu later. Please share your measurements (can I che not so): D

In a guinea pigPocket Hack Master
CPU 104 = 38mA
CPU 260 = 40mA
CPU 416 = 40mA
CPU 520 = 45mA
In my opinion the increase processor speed makes sense in a noticeable performance boost to the eye, but the lowering of my not standing by the CPU 104 it almost does not move, respond to the stylus is very bad and the savings you can see for yourself no more. We draw conclusions on their own. : D
Added @ 06.12.2005, 21:03
js , Well, now, having in their hands a powerful tool for answering your koment: After starting the monitoring Pocket Battery Analyzer current consumption increased by only 1mA, goes to show you: D

Rep: (2)
Is there a program that simply defines stricter current through the battery, not Fail Manager + this program ......: unsure:

Rep: (222)
GetSystemPowerStatusEx2? :))))))

Rep: (1)
Loox 720. After a while longer to redraw the screen. Open menu close. And traces of the menu remains. The same thing happens in other screens.

Rep: (1)
astra1111,19.06.06 03:28:47
Is there a program that simply defines stricter current through the battery, not Fail Manager + this program ......: unsure:

acbTaskMan

Rep: (8)
under WM5 someone's work?
I do not have.
time does not go in the program, respectively, does not draw a graph.
always "run after 0:00"
:(

Rep: (0)
I also have some "shnyaga": huh:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/01/20, 22:48