> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Wild West Gold | [Arcade, Action] Farm

Rep: (1426)
Gold of the Wild West
Version: 1.0.7
Genre: Arcade, Action

Last update of the game in the header:29.01.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Farm from WebGames LLC in Wild West style

Description:
Since childhood, dreamed of becoming railway magnate? Love Western and Proverbs about Wild West? Then this game is specifically for you!
Drying to the atmosphere of the Wild West, save beauties, disassemble with gangsters, engage in research and find lost gold to become the best railway magnate!
***** A lot of unique steam locomotives!
***** Wild West Map with dynamic economy!
***** Put production in your city and trades with others!

Homepage: http://www.corpwebgames.com/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...om.ion.wildwest

Russian interface: Yes

Download: Version: 1.0.7
Attached fileCOM.ION.WILDWEST.APK.(2.49 MB)

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
Attached filecom.Ildwest.rar(69.91 MB)

Cache path: SD / Android / OBB:

Past versions

Post has been editedbohdan111 - 29.01.13, 17:56

Rep: (231)
The cache does not want to pull from the market - says there is little space, although it is more than 4 GB. :) We are waiting for the cache in the header.
UPD Cash from the cap works, apparently it is one for everyone. :)

Post has been editedCo Shev Nick - 29.01.13, 18:23

Rep: (1426)
Cache in the header.

Rep: (205)
Cool game)) but if somebody laid out herethe game. The same company, since I can't download it - it's not one device does not pushes my) !!! : rolleyes:

Rep: (231)
GORSAN1408,
Or ask the vehicle, ora corresponding branch On the Forum, leave the request. :)

Rep: (1)
Trains left in Houston and do not want to return! sadness trouble ... first I really do not want to start

Rep: (0)
The game installed, cache flooded .. while starting the game boot up to 100% and crashes .. Galaxy S
There is a solution?

Yes, the glitch with trains happens, and also re-run the program and gets out the Exstructing Data window, shows 0% and that's it. In general, many glitches. Sorry time killed.

If you close the application in running, then download stops and starts the game again normally. Solutions with glitch trains did not find, can someone tell me?

Hi guys.
If anyone has the title music of the game "Gold Wild West", write down in HP, please.
Much appreciated. : thank_you:

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 03:00