> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

1196 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> ® Xposed | modding firmware without decompiling apk files and firmware via CWM
vektorq
Message#1
28.01.13, 22:53
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3789
Check in: 18.12.10
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Xposed download

Version: 2.6.1 / 3.1.5 | 89.0

Last update of the program in the header:27.01.2018

This topic discusses the work of Xposed Framework and its various modules.
The publication of finished modules is made only in the subject.
Xposed framework modules .

Attached Image
Screenshots
Screenshots v3.1.x
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Screenshots v2.x.x-3.0
Beta version 2.7
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description: system program to change the settings of firmware and applications without decompiling them.

Russian interface: Yes
Android required: 2.3.3-8.1. Android 9 is not supported yet.
Developer: rovo89
Homepage: Xposed - General info | Xposed for Android 5-8 | Discussions Xposed on XDA | Themes of modules on XDA

Before you put the program / ask in the subject, we read everything without fail:
Attached Image FAQ on Xposed: version selection, installation methods, problem solving, etc.
Attached ImageFAQ on the functionality of the modules Xposed

Theme Rulesand reasons for deleting posts
  1. Before asking a questionwithout fail carefullyread the topic header and all the FAQ. All this information is collected specifically for you, and the rulessavagemessiahzine.comno one has yet canceled. Questions that are analyzed in the header and topic are deleted immediately and without warning. Be sure to use the search on the topic / forum / repository of modules / Google Play and Google. Here is not a branch of the search programs, and Xposed is not a magic panacea for all occasions. Do not look for Xposed-modules for every sneeze, not even requiring root.
  2. Reporting problems with Xposed or some module,necessarily immediatelyVoice all the details - your device, Android version, firmware, which Xposed assembly (module version) you install and how,what kind of errors appear(Attach a screenshot of the error under the spoiler, post the Xposed log or the module / application error log) - there are no psychics here and play a guessing game, no one will pull information from you. Posts like "I have a Xposed / module<...>does not work, why ??? "are equated to meaningless flood and are deleted. Write concisely and competently, so that everyone can understand what is at stake. How to remove the application / module error log
  3. On private (i.e., not disassembled in the FAQ) problems with Xposed and modules it is wiser to immediately report them to the developers, and not to this topic. Otherwise, you risk wasting your time: no ordinary user can correct the error in another program or adapt it to your firmware.
  4. In the subject, only modules for Xposed are searched. To search for third-party programs has its own theme - Help in finding programs for Android OS . To search for "other solutions" - system scripts / tweaks / ways of editing system resources - there are also profile topics, open the spoiler in the FAQ What to do if Xposed modules didn't help you . Remember that offtopic on the forum is prohibited ( p. 4.17-4.18 of the rules ).
  5. When searching for a modulenecessarily immediatelyreport target device, firmware and version of Android; Explain clearly and in detail what exactly is required of the module so that you are not offered the obviously inappropriate. If you have already tried any modules of such a plan, report it - there are no psychics here. No one likes to spend time searching and immediately find out that what was offered to you, it turns out, no longer fit or does not fit by definition. Spacious questions like "advise any thread interesting / useful modules" are removed immediately as a lazy flood. See clause 8a of the FAQ on Xposed.
  6. Discussion of modules that have separate topics on the forum is underway.in the themes of these modules. Links to these topics are collected under the spoiler "Where to get modules for Xposed".
  7. There are no module developers here, so the request to "write just such a thing" is meaningless. Refer to the developers section in the topic.Custom programs . Just keep in mind that no one will spend a lot of time and energy for "thank you", be prepared to pay for the work.
  8. If you need a Russified version of any module, do not ask about it here, contact the translators directly in the profile topicApplications for the Russification of applications .
  9. If you need a module to support a lower / higher version of Android than stated, please writeits developer- forced change of the API of a module usually does not lead to anything good. Also on modifying modules you can contactClub Mod APK .
  10. Questions about the type of processor of your device and whether Xposed works on your firmware and which one, askin the subject of this device / its firmware. Before asking, be sure to use the search on these topics - all this has probably already been discussed many times and / or voiced directly in the topic's caps.
  11. If the assembled Xposed assemblies and standard installation methods from the FAQ do not work for you, find out about the alternativein the theme of the firmware of your device. Some devices and firmware have their own features that have long been known to their users and voiced in their themes. It is impossible to collect all special cases here.
  12. Be sure to hide the screenshots under the spoiler, otherwise the post will be removed as violating the rules of the section. Remember that many read the forum from smartphones.How to hide under the spoiler from the PC and in the mobile version of the forum / in office forum client / in the informal. forum client
Why deleted my post?
1. Your message violatedregulationssavagemessiahzine.comor the rules of the topic that you did not bother to read.
2. You have not read the rules carefully.posting.
3. Before asking a question, you were too lazy to read the topic header / FAQ / use the search by topic (in the upper right or lower left corner of each page).
4. That is, messages are most often deleted for the following reasons:
- Acknowledgment of gratitude in the message (for gratitude a reputation system has been created, posts-respects litter topics);
- The answer to your question (your answer) is in the “header” of the topic / FAQ / topic itself (we follow the rulessavagemessiahzine.com, read the header, FAQ and use the search, without cluttering up the topic with repetitions of the same questions and answers! All repeats are deleted immediately and without warning!) ;
- Your question is general and concerns the functionality of the most common programs (you don’t need to search for modules for Xposed literally for everyone, when your task has a lot of ordinary specialized programs and turn the topic into a program search branch! ;
- Repetitions and “ups” of questions (“so will someone answer me? / Ask again ...”);
- Incomplete, incorrect, duplicate response;
- Not informative message, monosyllabic answer;
- Publication of modules for Xposed (all * .apk modules are laid out only in the subjectXposed framework modules!);
- Screenshots and pictures, not hidden under the spoiler (not everyone is sitting on the forum from a PC, many use mobile devices with slow and expensive Internet! Respect other members of the forum and follow the rules section!);
- Outdated information, irrelevant to the latest versions of the program;
- Hidden or explicit insult, mangling of foreign nicknames;
- Multiposting;
- The message is not related to the topic of discussion, offtopic questions and conversations (for example, discussion of the process of flashing, installation of recovery, backup, firmware deodexing, search for regular programs and "other solutions" not related to Xposed) that for private conversations tete-a-tete is QMS!), flood questions like "why my post was deleted";
- The message provoking flooding (“when will Xposed out for Nougat?”, “Advise any thread of interesting modules”, etc.).

Questions like "which version should I put?" indicate a complete disregard for the FAQ and are deleted without warning as a flood that litters the topic. The same applies to other issues discussed in the FAQ. Observe p.4.4rulessavagemessiahzine.com!

Download:
Xposed for Android 9 | Of Xposed for Android 5-8 | Xposed under non-system root (MagiskSU, systemless SuperSU) on Android 5-8
Xposed for Samsung stock firmware (TouchWiz) and their mods on Android 5/6
Xposed for Chinese firmware (MIUI, EMUI, Flyme OS, etc.) and their ports
For OnePlus Oxygen OS, Lenovo Vibe UI / Lenovo UI, Oppo Color OS, LeEco EUI, the official versions are Xposed andXposed by wanam. Read the FAQ and put.
Xposed Installer shell mods in Material Design style
Xposed v2.6.1 / 2.7 for Android 4
Xposed for Android 2.3.3+
Where to get modules for Xposed
Pay attention to the system requirements for the selected modules!

K
When answering, try to quote the essence of the question, and not just contact by nickname - this is the key to a successful search on the topic.
FAQ replenishment offers are always welcome and accepted by QMS. The curator of the topic isAnais10.
A big request not to contact QMS with questions like "which version to install", "help to find a module", etc. Use the FAQ, which is compiled for you, and ask questions in this topic, I can not live in a personal 24/7 mode. Thank you for understanding.

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 18.02.19, 19:32
Reason for editing: Xposed for Android 9
Heavymetal
Message#22
11.05.13, 22:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 495
Check in: 24.05.09

Friends, and there is a thread "module" to swap the ok / cancel buttons in ics? So that was like in 2.3, ok on the left, cancel on the right. Infuriates new button layout is unreal.
Or some other way can tell who. Editing the framework itself is somehow dumb ...
XAZS
Message#23
13.05.13, 09:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 464
Check in: 01.12.12
LG G3 S

Support for Galaxy S4 and HTC One plus a few minor fixes / enhancements
Attached fileXposed_Installer_2.1.4.apk(537 KB)
kalambik89
Message#24
29.05.13, 16:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 607
Check in: 20.11.11
Oneplus 5 8/128

sm151058 @ 26.5.2013, 17:40*
There are intersections with® Deluxe Settings. They will not conflict?

Not

--------------------
kalambik89
Message#25
29.05.13, 17:06
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 607
Oneplus 5 8/128

sm151058 @ 26.5.2013, 17:33*
In the cap in the spoiler Modules last link does not work. How to get this list and the modules themselves?

http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/public/Android/Xposed/

--------------------
shchelkynchik
Message#26
02.06.13, 13:49
Guru
[online]

Messages 2455
Check in: 17.08.11
LG Optimus G Pro

BuTaJIu4eK @ 2.6.2013, 13:13*
To change your number!

It is strange how it can work if the whole thing through the operator can be shared.

--------------------
HTC Sensation XE, Android 4.4.4 CM11, root, s-on, unlocked, kernel with USB OTG support.xposed - we block the application in RAM memory that would not be unloaded if there is a shortage of RAM.
shchelkynchik
Message#27
02.06.13, 14:12
Guru
[online]

Messages 2455
LG Optimus G Pro

BuTaJIu4eK @ 2.6.2013, 13:13*
To change your number!
SIMNumberChanger-v1.1
[attachment = "3032060: SIMNumbe ... ger-v1.1.apk"]

And it worked for me. ;)

--------------------
HTC Sensation XE, Android 4.4.4 CM11, root, s-on, unlocked, kernel with USB OTG support.xposed - we block the application in RAM memory that would not be unloaded if there is a shortage of RAM.
dimzdrec33
Message#28
02.06.13, 19:54
Life is good!
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 589
Check in: 04.10.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

shchelkynchik,
BuTaJIu4eK,
It does not change anything and does not switch, it simply allows you to display any number you want in the About phone settings section, even if there was nothing there before. Practical utility is zero, plus sharpened on SIII and, apparently, not all firmware yet.
shchelkynchik
Message#29
02.06.13, 20:08
Guru
[online]

Messages 2455
LG Optimus G Pro

dimzdrec33 @ 2.6.2013, 19:54*
shchelkynchik,
BuTaJIu4eK,
It does not change anything and does not switch, it simply allows you to display any number you want in the About phone settings section, even if there was nothing there before. Practical utility is zero, plus sharpened on SIII and, apparently, not all firmware yet.

So I just had to introduce it, and of course uselessness too. :)

--------------------
kalambik89
Message#30
03.06.13, 15:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 607
Oneplus 5 8/128

Furtado84 @ 3.6.2013, 14:15*
Kalambik89,
You have so many modules installed, judging by the screenshot, which ones you have besides being laid out here, and if you can for what?

All that I have is here.
Appseting - setting up applications dpi applications, forcing auto-rotate, etc.
Enablecallrecording - recording calls if not in the firmware is activated.
Generifyty - lulling applications to save battery
Modaco tolking - the tweak combine includes much as well as nottachrix and tweacbox, some functions in them are duplicated, and some work for me on nottachrix and do not work on tweacbox, although the functions are identical.
Playstorefix - shows all applications in the playmarket
Kakby everything

--------------------
kalambik89
Message#31
04.06.13, 12:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 607
Oneplus 5 8/128

Zhuchella @ 4.6.2013, 10:34*
Can I put all these modules here, on the forum, but not everything is in the header, and, I suspect, what is - not the latest versions? With me fat +

These are those that are on the phone.
And which is not, then look here.
http://mohammadag.xceleo.org/public/Android/Xposed/

Attached files

Attached filemodule_xpised.zip(5.12 MB)

Post has been editedkalambik89 - 04.06.13, 12:12

--------------------
kalambik89
Message#32
04.06.13, 13:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 607
Oneplus 5 8/128

If, after the installation of the module, the body does not boot, flash it from the recovery. Although I have all good glitches nebylo.Attached fileXposed-Disabler-CWM.zip(143.05 KB)

--------------------
vlart
Message#33
06.06.13, 09:00
Karrrumba!
[offline]

Messages 590
Check in: 03.03.10
Oneplus 6T 8/128

contradictor @ 5.6.2013, 1:38*
I met something, for sure. So that the "just now" button is active. (if you never check)
But what and where, I do not remember. :(

Default app picker - double tap selects the application "just now"

--------------------
Oneplus 6t + AmazFitBip
alexwarrior
Message#34
06.06.13, 10:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 295
Check in: 11.01.10

I tried to turn on the scrolling wallpaper (zhb), something does not work. When installing wallpaper asks how to cut them (tried through the standard gallery and quickpic), mb in this case? Or do you need to throw it on another wallpaper to make it work?

--------------------
SGSII stock4.1.2 root
SGSIV LTE BE stock5.0.1 noroot
Angry Birds Fans Club
Goretss
Message#35
10.06.13, 07:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 503
Check in: 28.02.13
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Is it possible to flash Xposed-Disabler-CWM.zip through stock recovery?

--------------------
Motorola C350 - Siemens c65 - Sony Ericsson J300i - Sony Ericsson K550 - Sony Ericsson K770i - Sony Ericsson W580i - Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 - Xiaomi Redmi 2 - LG G2 mini - ZUK Z2
contradictor
Message#36
10.06.13, 08:38
Confident user
[offline]

Messages 4122
Check in: 07.10.11
O2 XDA

Goretss,
Of course not!

--------------------

Russian-speaking developer - do not forget about the Russian language in the application!
Krakozawr
Message#37
11.06.13, 03:45
Bastard at least: -Р
[offline]

Messages 2096
Check in: 16.12.10
HTC One (M8)

Colleagues, in xposed there is a setting for the application - to force it to enable full-screen mode.

Is it possible the other way round - _DECLUSH_ forcibly for the program full screen mode?
I struggle with the Navitel, which hides the system statusbar of the android: - / you can pull it out from behind the edge, but after a few seconds it disappears. But if you can pull it out for a few seconds, you can probably pull it out for good :) Help !!!!

--------------------
Go to my facebook
kalambik89
Message#38
11.06.13, 08:21
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 607
Oneplus 5 8/128

Krakozawr @ 11.6.2013, 3:45*
Colleagues, in xposed there is a setting for the application - to force it to enable full-screen mode.

In this module, look. It includes full screen mode.

Attached files

Attached fileAppSettings04.apk(72.45 KB)

--------------------
Krakozawr
Message#39
11.06.13, 09:45
[offline]

Messages 2096
HTC One (M8)

Kalambik89 @ 11.6.2013, 5:21*
In this module, look. It includes full screen mode.

I have the inclusion, and it is this module. But on the contrary - turn off ;-)

Post has been editedKrakozawr - 11.06.13, 10:16

--------------------
Go to my facebook
Krakozawr
Message#40
11.06.13, 11:34
[offline]

Messages 2096
HTC One (M8)

dimzdrec33 @ 06/11/2013 07:41*
Krakozawr, in the module NottachXposed there is a function "Do not hide the status bar", although this is valid not for the selected application, but for everyone. And this module, it seems, is sharpened for Samsung, but try, maybe, it will help

Hmm, I have svsunk (Skyrocket), the module cursed on an unsupported device and started. but: I rummaged through all the menus three times, did not find such a function :) ... or I’m dumb, or the module intellectually hid it from me intellectually ... -?

--------------------
Go to my facebook
dimzdrec33
Message#41
11.06.13, 11:48
Life is good!
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 589
Check in: 04.10.11
Xiaomi Mi 5

Krakozawr,"Hide No Notifications Title Bar" I’m talking about this, I myself can’t check it doesn’t work for me, maybe I’m mistaken about the purpose of this setting)

1196 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/17/19 22:47