The best browser for Android? | Who will win in this dispute ?!
What do you think is the best browser for Android OS?
What do you think is the best browser for Android OS?
Opera [ 4486 ] ** [17,53%]
Dolphin Browser [ 2473 ] ** [9,67%]
Firefox [ 1506 ] ** [5,89%]
Boat browser [ 683 ] ** [2,67%]
UC Browser [ 6845 ] ** [26,75%]
Maxthon [ 439 ] ** [1,72%]
Google chrome [ 6200 ] ** [24,23%]
Other (write in the comments) [ 2909 ] ** [11,37%]
What is the location of the address bar in the browser more convenient?
Up [ 3565 ] ** [13,93%]
Down below [ 854 ] ** [3,34%]
Total votes: 25586

Rep: (1828)
Which browser is worthy of being called the best?
(Pictures are clickable)
1) Opera
Attached Image
2) Dolphin Browser
Attached Image
3) Mozilla
Attached Image
4) Boat Browser
Attached Image
5) UC Browser
Attached Image
6) Maxthon
Attached Image
7) Google Chrome
Attached Image

Post has been editedartur000 - 10.04.17, 00:02

Rep: (35)
Dolphin, I have Tegra fastest and most smooth, no worse than ipad.
Long searched for a normal night mode at Dolphin he is the most adequate.

Rep: (220)
Opera Mobile

Rep: (59)
Uc mobile, I switched off the compression, and satisfied, lightweight smart, wonderful thing loading system

Rep: (1057)
A standard and enough for me :)

Rep: (256)
Opera, who else? The rest seem to be working on my drovalete very strange. For those who have little options in Operacyuda.

Post has been editedNordline-Ost - 16.03.13, 16:28

Rep: (232)
The device Acer a510 4.1.2 use standard and fayrfoks.

Rep: (234)
I remember there was a time when mobile traffic was expensive and the wi-fi was not on hand (the platform at the time Symbian), saved and rescued a wonderful browser from Chinese (ucmobile)
I switched to Android a few years ago, set ucmobile and so have never changed.
Now wi-fi and NL, all much easier, and that the browser is constantly being improved. and comes up with the most vremenem.Plyusy glavnye- quickly opens the page, ease of use, and of course a matter of habit probably))
Recommend!!!

Rep: (1)
Dolphin

Rep: (122)
gaydar_ @ 21.03.2013, 19:33*
Now wi-fi and NL, all much easier, and that the browser is constantly being improved. and comes up with the most vremenem.Plyusy glavnye- quickly opens the page, ease of use, and of course a matter of habit probably))

Pages with deskopom sync?

Rep: (276)
Very pleased lately dolphin. The main requirement for me - the maximum speed in a disgusting level of signal ... Dolphin with his heavy-handed complement jetpack cope with a bang, but with a fresh update to all 9.3 - Browser died - persistent crashes because of problems with dzhetpakom, with already pull back, do not help to previously stable version - departures are not lost. Just for the dolphin put Ruth and dig what he was put in as a scrap, and no jetpack - is the average androidovsky brake. I had to return back to UCWeb - in speed is not equal to him, that's just a general management personally for me a little bit wrong organized a lot of unnecessary movements have to do, but unfortunately there is no ideal, why vote for him.

Rep: (77)
While only Dolphin. The bright-eyed and loose pulls flash unlike Opera is also bad friends with the full version of the site vkontakte odvechnaya plus its a problem with uploading files.

Rep: (4)
The Boat has fit the text on screen size - it's just: happy: fegitelno!

Rep: (125)
Elek1d, UC also customize the text under the screen.

Rep: (49)
Dolphin at my best. although the newOpera betaalso not very bad, and maybe she will soon be the best

Rep: (267)
I have the best in the 4.2 definitely stock browser. A little more tweaks, and now all the problems are gone. :-)

While the use on a smartphone Dolphin, and beta. Apparently, with 4.2 paid much attention to stock browser. And on the 4.0.4 browser still is not so hot. Therefore Dolphin there ;-)

Rep: (100)
Chrome for convenience on large screens.

Rep: (126)
MuffiN88 @ 02.04.2013, 06:34*
Chrome for convenience on large screens.

He would still setting the user agent default add (so you can put the desktop), generally it would be good

Rep: (0)
Uc browser & Puffin full flash support !!

Rep: (541)
On the plates are all crap. In some glitches in other brakes, while the third awkward interface.
If someone says that I do not know anything, I want to disappoint them: I had a Samsung galaxy note 10.1

Rep: (1181)
zikasak @ 04.04.2013, 07:27*
On the plates are all crap.

They are on the computer all the such. Perfect browser and never will be.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20 10:27